Re: Caller Zach intel on Deep State coup attacks on President Trump! RED ALERT!

Author Topic: Re: Caller Zach intel on Deep State coup attacks on President Trump! RED ALERT!  (Read 130 times)

Offline SUPREMEMASTER

• Commander
    • http://www.activismoverdrive.comze.com
(Posted here for personal editing purposes, hopefully nobody minds since this is just another one of the countless posts on this forum, but it's also an important priority.)
Transcript of Zach's comments from Friday 4-13-18 appearance on Infowars (THIS IS ONE OF THE MOST IMPORTANT INTERVIEWS ZACH HAS EVER DONE! PRINT IT OUT, COMPARE TO OTHER THINGS PEOPLE ARE SAYING!)

TRUMP LAUNCHES WAR ON SYRIA! POTENTIAL WW3! Russia Vows To Strike Back!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dOkpECipSaY&t=1360
[Time 22:40 Interview begins]

Trump has just plastered his name on the side of another building, but sadly it happens to be the brick and mortar of the military industrial complex. The same military industrial complex that Eisenhower and Kennedy warned of.  This is bad, bad news!

I am just leaving MacDill Centcom and the drums of war are beating as hard as they ever have since 2003, Baghdad ďShock and Awe.Ē This is bad news! This is really bad news.

Everything you are saying is true (to Alex).  Itís sad to hear it come out of your mouth. Sad to see the news. I sent a text message and email to Nico . We knew they would come out with the false flag information that compromised deep state backed Assad forces on video were going to do something that would push Trumps hand.

These decisions were made out of 666 5th Avenue (in NY), not 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue.  This has everything to do with Jared Kushner.  Well, Jared Kushner happens to be the Senior Advisor to the President of the United States.  Jared Kushner has no military experience, no defense experience, no geopolitical experience. But Jared Kushner happens to be in Saudi Arabia, all of the Gulf States and Israel making deals, wheeling and dealing. But it happens to be...

Well, letís get to it. We can pull the video up. This is very problematic. I donít care because the kinetic implications of this are so catastrophic, people need to understand. It is no coincidence that this happened on a Friday night into the weekend in the early hours in Syria there.  (25:21) what occurred is overwhelmingly and historically reprehensible. This is it! When Donald Trump made the address to the Nation, just watch him, heís reading as if he is a hostage victim being threatened to read script. Itís not his regular cadence. Heís reading directly, word for word.  We should have been alarmed when he doubled .....

(25:50)( Alex Asked if they carried out a coup, and are there guns to the Presidentís head right now?)

ďYes, unequivocally!  Both politically and physically. Politically with some damning sexual things, that who cares, who gives a damn at this level. But also physically because like we said he has plastered his name on the brick and mortar (heís a big real estate guy) of the military industrial complex. The last individual to truly stand up to that Complex  had his brains blown out in Dallas, Texas.
The only way to really get to Trump is through his family, what he has accumulated, what he is, who he is. Itís family and wealth. Treasure and family, period. 

Right before the Michael Cohen raid, there was the issue of him double-crossing Sessions saying if he knew he was going to recuse himself he should have brought it up. Basically losing faith in him publicly which all this other alt right, QANON community saying trust us, trust us isnít helping. We said 4 months ago that Jeff Sessions was compromised.  Rex Tillerson is compromised.  Nikki Haley is compromised. We have the clip. We are on air talking about and nobody will listen because they take QANON as gospel , and thatís a problem.

(27:50) Alex: Talked to 6 high level intelligence people in DC and they said what Trump is doing is bad, he may have been flipped.  They were not sure but everybody is flipped out right now.

When he double-crossed Sessions, and I agree, he should have done it, then Bolton came in cleaning out house in national security team, this was a big problem.  I sent an email to Nico because the chatter was out there.

The false flags were out there. 60 minutes ran a piece months ago of Assad coming out and saying  ďwhy would I do that,  this is suicide, I am not doing this.Ē Have we learned nothing from Saddam Hussein,  have we learned nothing from Muammar Kaddafi.

(Time 29:00) Like I said, these decisions were made, signed and delivered at 666 5th avenue (NY).

Itís so tied in at an interpersonal level. Kushner  is the husband of Ivanka. Kushner is everything. Listen ...

Itís not about Israel. Kushner is Israel, Chinese and military industrial complex controlled. He is controlled by the highest bidder. The highest bidder just happens to be Saudi Arabia, and the Gulf States at this point. 

(30:20) I understand. This is difficult for people to understand. If you put yourself in Trumps shoes, or anyone like this a manís morals become very malleable when your family, wealth, lineage and future is on the line. Look at him. In the coming hours when people wake up in the morning, all the sheep, all these individuals who have no idea what is going on,  will wake up in Shock and Awe and say haha hehe  and get distracted, go to Chic-fil-a in the morning, go do something trendy. Then on Monday it will be talking points, talking points, talking points and the world goes on as usual. But thatís not going to happen.

We have to understand. Russia has dedicated, invested six years of blood sweat and tears  to have global peace become an actual physical reality.  This is the ending of the chapter.  This should be perceived the same as any historical book that has ever been read.  We are not different from historical relevancy.  This is an empire, a complex, a period on a kinetic timeline that has been problematic and flawed from the jump.  What has just occurred (sigh) .... and  I donít . How can we get what happened at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue . How can we really know what is going on with Trump, but when they raided the White House, Sessions was double-crossed, and Bolton came in there was an obvious switch in the tweets, texts, narratives, and rhetoric coming from the White House. 

(AJ) Did someone take over his twitter?

Watch the video (Syria address on Friday). Thatís all I can tell you!

(33:13) I am on the ground  on the most  affective area of operation when it comes to Special Operations and intelligence networking on the planet today, PERIOD!  I am right outside MacDill AFB, and the drums of war are beating harder than they ever have. (33:38) This is not a joke. This is not a game.
  THE NATIONAL SECURITY AND THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES ARE UNDER THREAT WITHOUT QUESTION!

This is just out of character. If not, he has been drugged. If not, he has been threatened. I canít get into certain things, but the troop movement , the kinetic algorithms  have already been triggered. This is so problematic. Listen to me. Watch the video . Compared to others, you know him personally, obviously we have all had conversations and looked at him. (34:04) Just watch. Heís an older man.

If you happen to live in Russia, if you happen to live in the Middle east, if you live in the majority of the world, and you happen to be of the 350 million people in the country we love, what the hell do you think is going to happen, what the hell is your reaction going to be if you live in  Russia?

(35:07) (Plays clip of Trump announcing Syria attack Friday night)

40:24 What caused this was kinetic reality of the momentum of the military industrial complex that Eisenhower warned of and felt obviously that JFK received kinetically and that anything less than what Donald Trump did today would have been received as a political assassination of him, his family, and severe, detrimental repercussions to the economy and individuals within the United States.

Blow your freaking head off, blow the economies freaking head off, and blow the majority of the fallacy that is the perpetuation of the military industrial complex fact reality that has been going on in this country.  This is what Ron Paul, Rand Paul has backed for so long and what Donald Trump tried at his best. I believe it was genuine. I know, firsthand knowledge,  it was genuine.

(42:10) I want everybody to Google ď The Trolley EffectĒ.  Itís this: this is taught in all special operations units and all psychological operations unit training.  If a trolley is moving downhill at full speed, no brakes. There are 3 people  in one lane, and 100 in the other lane, and you have a lever that will move it left or right, what do you do? This is the predicament they hold over the head continually as a perpetuation of the military industrial complex. So yes, there was a credible threat. Yes, things are going on, but when he took that Oath of Office ... Every special operator who knows what the hell is going on right now, knows what I am saying, point blank.

(43:26) Itís inexcusable. When you are in combat, the right decision has to be made.   He was compromised. He understood he was compromised, but if his ego got in his way, and if his family was the downfall, there is no excuse for it.  The absolute aftermath of whatís occurring... The real question is what do you do if you are a Syrian father,  or mother or a Russian father or mother,  as you are waking up as we speak,  thatís the real question. We are looking at this in a vacuum. This is absolutely triggering the kinetic algorithms for war PERIOD! There will be a response!

(44:50) Itís absolutely ongoing (I shouldnít say). There are  obvious troop movements from Kuwait, Qatar, big kinetic forces being readied for a retaliation strike. There are ongoing strikes as we speak.

There is obvious retaliation strikes that are going to occur.  There are readiness forces in transit and already on the ground, special operators. This is going to be a bloody conflict. 

So what we are witnessing right now is the most prevalent, impactful thing in recent history that has ever happened.  In the next 24 hours we will see maybe something very significant. Why would Russia not strike back? Should they stand down after being double-crossed, after doing the right thing, after investing their blood and treasure?

This is bigger than the Russians and bigger than everybody because as we have spoken about for quite some time we are going multi planetary. It seems to me we are doing everything we can to stifle that.  We are looking at this in a very microscopic lens in the sense of geopolitical ramifications on a kinetic level. But what this really implies is we are going to Mars, to the Moon. Hold on, maybe we are not!

So this is obviously deep state backed, military industrial complex backed, and they are fighting for the Moon and  Mars. Iím not being sensational trying to get you caught up. This is a mess. I donít think Trump was compromised from the get go, I know he was not. I can tell you firsthand his military leaders were not. But what has gone on is not good, and if he understood he could be this compromised at some point, the raid on his lawyers office obviously kick-started a lot of things but the troop movements were going on before that . Mattis has been saying some weird things. You donít pick a Marine General. I love the marines, they are the best on the planet, but come on, from an intellectual,  intelligence level look at what has been going on, they are dug in to the fight  with losses and losses and death and everything on their soul for years in these wars. What do you think they are going to end on top. They are trying to win a kinetic war but donít understand they are a piece of a bigger geopolitical puzzle that will  be ultimately etched into the history of times. This is it! This is credible!

(50:05) This is a wet dream, if you happen to be in the military industrial complex. Which if you happen to be a generational general , you happen to be a part of. 

General Dunford yeah yeah. Completely compromised. We called it 6 months ago, but the QANON community said no it canít be,  Zach says Sessions is compromised. QANON said people need to trust Sessions. People donít know what Ďs going on,  this isnít reality TV, this is real world stuff. History books happen. Thatís not fiction! That really occurred and you are an active member of this plot.

Get Steve Pieczenikís  take on Kusner. He can really delve into it, the geopolitical take on the Middle East, and what he has been doing in the House of Saud, in the Gulf States. (51:29).

(51:47) Well, itís simple. He has no military or defense background. He only has a business real estate background. Frankly, he has been dealing in oil and natural gas in Forex markets which happens to be foreign currency exchange. So if you look at the stock market in Russia, Syria  the dips and dives in all these things that happen in conjunction with military actions and movements, are nothing short of a miracle. In Syrian Girlís last appearance on your show she said the UN has discovered ( this is not conspiratorial) North Korea markings on containers  holding chemical weapons in Syria. That was right when Rex Tillerson was relieved and thatís when NK said they are going to engage in talks. They did everything they could to protect their ROI (return on investments ) on a strike on North Korea, their  30 year investment and tie Syria into it.  Then it happened, they fired Tillerson. Then NK is coming to the table, but they still have Syria. They kept on pushing. 

(53:32) Russia will respond, I know you donít like the praise, but it has to be said if Hillary Clinton had been elected, what we are seeing tonight would have been done month number one, 28 days or less into her administration.  So what we did is bide time to try to stifle and wobble the kinetic momentum that was going on. That does not excuse what Donald Trump did but  we tried, we pushed, we did all we could  and I believe he was genuine, but what he did tonight is inexcusable.  We tried all we could, so shouldnít be ashamed. This is unexplainable. We are looking at it in real time. Iíll tell you right now,  in a place where things are generated and happen at MacDill AFB, the drums of war are beating and echoing as loud as they ever have.  There will be retaliation.

(54:45) (Alex, what do they have on Trump to do this?)

Ultimately its financial when it comes to legal avenues to get him physically impeached, but then it becomes ego driven things where its photos and things of this sort, that who cares? If it was me, I wouldnít take the Tiger  Woods route coming out with my mother. You own it, say I made a mistake, Iím a man. Who cares. You drive forward. But for whatever reason deny, deny, deny.  There are some ego compromising things, if you run the narrative especially in the raid of financial documents and photos, but nothing that could be impeachable. Who cares, if you own it, who gives a damn. We are talking about WWIII!

When it comes to the military industrial complex it gets more sinister because we could just take the line itís just egos and pictures, but then it comes the physical threats to him, his family.

(57:08) What can Trump do? You fight for your life.  You fight for humanity. PERIOD!

The Department  of Defense was provided with video of individuals who  claimed to be pro Assad forces in full regalia who are compromised and deep state backed. (57:35) So for the undiscerning eye, for the public viewer and public consumption it will look like such, but obviously in a war stricken country where there is no economy, where war is everything. He has seen footage of an Operation Himmler.  So itís double pronged, double flanked, heís covered from all angles. Heís blackmailed. He knows whatís going on.  He sees who is applying the pressure. Once this imagery, this intelligence is provided itís quite obvious what needs to be done.  If itís not, the next step happens and on and on.  He is not a dumb man.

(58:55) I expect retaliation, disgust, and disdain from the public. I expect an outcry, protests, demonization, but praise from the wrong people he shouldnít get praise from.  I expect Obama to say nothing, weirdly, when it was his red line and force we are fighting.  It was all this crap he started and perpetuated, created (59:40) and heís heralded by all the left. He will say nothing because he knows what is going on, he played his chess move and its very bizarre. I expect this to have a worldwide protest.

The Russians wonít allow themselves to be attacked.

(1:01:05) Nobody is talking about China. Itís like China doesnít exist.  We are fighting for number one on the totem pole.  All of this is occurring in the death throw of a failing system.  We are American patriots who happen to believe in the Constitution and Democracy of the United States.  What is occurring on our behalf right now has nothing to do with us.  Itís the fight of a dying system and the eventual reality of a Chinese century which we are trying to fight. Those fighting on our behalf have a very different view. 

China is Dana White watching the fight in the octagon. Ready to collect and possibly sell later.

This is disgusting! The only hope we had was full adherence to the script and full revitalization of the US Constitution.  I hope I am missing something , but donít think I am. This is a fight for our lives in the coming months. It is nothing that hasnít been televised.  Weíve been speaking about it for years. Trump gave us a breath of fresh air. Kept us motivated. Pumped us up. Itís going. But this is critical, serious. If a tire blows out, you just donít keep driving down the road. You should acknowledge it.

Talking to Cape Canaveral guys, they are saying it is a tough time. This is not good. This is a worst case scenario. Nobody planned to go out for a night on the town with your significant other and get into a fight.

(1:03:54)There was a major speed bump today! This is unprecedented.  The future is unknown.

(1:04:00) Bare minimum we are going to have to re-retaliate with massive force because if they donít retaliate it would be this bizarre coincidence. Why would they not retaliate?  If we were Russia, what would we do?  Now we have to deal with war.  What we are looking at in the next 72 hours is something very remarkable and unprecedented. Itís a marker on a timeline.

Itís not about Jared, itís about Ivanka and 666 5th Avenue (NY). (1:05:53) itís this bizarre family tie thing .

Prepare for everything  to change. Everything is going to change! No way  to put a good quotation on it. We canít expect other sentient beings to do nothing.  The momentum of whatís going on right now does not define Americanism, does not define the United States of America, but make no mistake, itís a real active force thatís providing harm. Eventually the bully gets beat up, and thatís a problem because we happen to be in the capacity of it, and weíve been doing everything we can to defend it. But make no mistake, THINGS ARE GOING TO CHANGE!

[1:07:29 END OF INTERVIEW]

Watch Trumpís Syria Statement Friday pm
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ijk7-UP8KYU

US Assessment of the Assad Regimeís Chemical Weapons Use - Released by White House
http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=321135.0

↓[WITHOUT QUOTE BOX]↓

[Time 22:40 Interview begins]

Trump has just plastered his name on the side of another building, but sadly it happens to be the brick and mortar of the military industrial complex. The same military industrial complex that Eisenhower and Kennedy warned of.  This is bad, bad news!

I am just leaving MacDill Centcom and the drums of war are beating as hard as they ever have since 2003, Baghdad ďShock and Awe.Ē This is bad news! This is really bad news.

Everything you are saying is true (to Alex).  Itís sad to hear it come out of your mouth. Sad to see the news. I sent a text message and email to Nico . We knew they would come out with the false flag information that compromised deep state backed Assad forces on video were going to do something that would push Trumps hand.

These decisions were made out of 666 5th Avenue (in NY), not 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue.  This has everything to do with Jared Kushner.  Well, Jared Kushner happens to be the Senior Advisor to the President of the United States.  Jared Kushner has no military experience, no defense experience, no geopolitical experience. But Jared Kushner happens to be in Saudi Arabia, all of the Gulf States and Israel making deals, wheeling and dealing. But it happens to be...

Well, letís get to it. We can pull the video up. This is very problematic. I donít care because the kinetic implications of this are so catastrophic, people need to understand. It is no coincidence that this happened on a Friday night into the weekend in the early hours in Syria there.  (25:21) what occurred is overwhelmingly and historically reprehensible. This is it! When Donald Trump made the address to the Nation, just watch him, heís reading as if he is a hostage victim being threatened to read script. Itís not his regular cadence. Heís reading directly, word for word.  We should have been alarmed when he doubled .....

(25:50)( Alex Asked if they carried out a coup, and are there guns to the Presidentís head right now?)

ďYes, unequivocally!  Both politically and physically. Politically with some damning sexual things, that who cares, who gives a damn at this level. But also physically because like we said he has plastered his name on the brick and mortar (heís a big real estate guy) of the military industrial complex. The last individual to truly stand up to that Complex  had his brains blown out in Dallas, Texas.
The only way to really get to Trump is through his family, what he has accumulated, what he is, who he is. Itís family and wealth. Treasure and family, period. 

Right before the Michael Cohen raid, there was the issue of him double-crossing Sessions saying if he knew he was going to recuse himself he should have brought it up. Basically losing faith in him publicly which all this other alt right, QANON community saying trust us, trust us isnít helping. We said 4 months ago that Jeff Sessions was compromised.  Rex Tillerson is compromised.  Nikki Haley is compromised. We have the clip. We are on air talking about and nobody will listen because they take QANON as gospel , and thatís a problem.

(27:50) Alex: Talked to 6 high level intelligence people in DC and they said what Trump is doing is bad, he may have been flipped.  They were not sure but everybody is flipped out right now.

When he double-crossed Sessions, and I agree, he should have done it, then Bolton came in cleaning out house in national security team, this was a big problem.  I sent an email to Nico because the chatter was out there.

The false flags were out there. 60 minutes ran a piece months ago of Assad coming out and saying  ďwhy would I do that,  this is suicide, I am not doing this.Ē Have we learned nothing from Saddam Hussein,  have we learned nothing from Muammar Kaddafi.

(Time 29:00) Like I said, these decisions were made, signed and delivered at 666 5th avenue (NY).

Itís so tied in at an interpersonal level. Kushner  is the husband of Ivanka. Kushner is everything. Listen ...

Itís not about Israel. Kushner is Israel, Chinese and military industrial complex controlled. He is controlled by the highest bidder. The highest bidder just happens to be Saudi Arabia, and the Gulf States at this point. 

(30:20) I understand. This is difficult for people to understand. If you put yourself in Trumps shoes, or anyone like this a manís morals become very malleable when your family, wealth, lineage and future is on the line. Look at him. In the coming hours when people wake up in the morning, all the sheep, all these individuals who have no idea what is going on,  will wake up in Shock and Awe and say haha hehe  and get distracted, go to Chic-fil-a in the morning, go do something trendy. Then on Monday it will be talking points, talking points, talking points and the world goes on as usual. But thatís not going to happen.

We have to understand. Russia has dedicated, invested six years of blood sweat and tears  to have global peace become an actual physical reality.  This is the ending of the chapter.  This should be perceived the same as any historical book that has ever been read.  We are not different from historical relevancy.  This is an empire, a complex, a period on a kinetic timeline that has been problematic and flawed from the jump.  What has just occurred (sigh) .... and  I donít . How can we get what happened at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue . How can we really know what is going on with Trump, but when they raided the White House, Sessions was double-crossed, and Bolton came in there was an obvious switch in the tweets, texts, narratives, and rhetoric coming from the White House. 

(AJ) Did someone take over his twitter?

Watch the video (Syria address on Friday). Thatís all I can tell you!

(33:13) I am on the ground  on the most  affective area of operation when it comes to Special Operations and intelligence networking on the planet today, PERIOD!  I am right outside MacDill AFB, and the drums of war are beating harder than they ever have. (33:38) This is not a joke. This is not a game.
  THE NATIONAL SECURITY AND THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES ARE UNDER THREAT WITHOUT QUESTION!

This is just out of character. If not, he has been drugged. If not, he has been threatened. I canít get into certain things, but the troop movement , the kinetic algorithms  have already been triggered. This is so problematic. Listen to me. Watch the video . Compared to others, you know him personally, obviously we have all had conversations and looked at him. (34:04) Just watch. Heís an older man.

If you happen to live in Russia, if you happen to live in the Middle east, if you live in the majority of the world, and you happen to be of the 350 million people in the country we love, what the hell do you think is going to happen, what the hell is your reaction going to be if you live in  Russia?

(35:07) (Plays clip of Trump announcing Syria attack Friday night)

40:24 What caused this was kinetic reality of the momentum of the military industrial complex that Eisenhower warned of and felt obviously that JFK received kinetically and that anything less than what Donald Trump did today would have been received as a political assassination of him, his family, and severe, detrimental repercussions to the economy and individuals within the United States.

Blow your freaking head off, blow the economies freaking head off, and blow the majority of the fallacy that is the perpetuation of the military industrial complex fact reality that has been going on in this country.  This is what Ron Paul, Rand Paul has backed for so long and what Donald Trump tried at his best. I believe it was genuine. I know, firsthand knowledge,  it was genuine.

(42:10) I want everybody to Google ď The Trolley EffectĒ.  Itís this: this is taught in all special operations units and all psychological operations unit training.  If a trolley is moving downhill at full speed, no brakes. There are 3 people  in one lane, and 100 in the other lane, and you have a lever that will move it left or right, what do you do? This is the predicament they hold over the head continually as a perpetuation of the military industrial complex. So yes, there was a credible threat. Yes, things are going on, but when he took that Oath of Office ... Every special operator who knows what the hell is going on right now, knows what I am saying, point blank.

(43:26) Itís inexcusable. When you are in combat, the right decision has to be made.   He was compromised. He understood he was compromised, but if his ego got in his way, and if his family was the downfall, there is no excuse for it.  The absolute aftermath of whatís occurring... The real question is what do you do if you are a Syrian father,  or mother or a Russian father or mother,  as you are waking up as we speak,  thatís the real question. We are looking at this in a vacuum. This is absolutely triggering the kinetic algorithms for war PERIOD! There will be a response!

(44:50) Itís absolutely ongoing (I shouldnít say). There are  obvious troop movements from Kuwait, Qatar, big kinetic forces being readied for a retaliation strike. There are ongoing strikes as we speak.

There is obvious retaliation strikes that are going to occur.  There are readiness forces in transit and already on the ground, special operators. This is going to be a bloody conflict. 

So what we are witnessing right now is the most prevalent, impactful thing in recent history that has ever happened.  In the next 24 hours we will see maybe something very significant. Why would Russia not strike back? Should they stand down after being double-crossed, after doing the right thing, after investing their blood and treasure?

This is bigger than the Russians and bigger than everybody because as we have spoken about for quite some time we are going multi planetary. It seems to me we are doing everything we can to stifle that.  We are looking at this in a very microscopic lens in the sense of geopolitical ramifications on a kinetic level. But what this really implies is we are going to Mars, to the Moon. Hold on, maybe we are not!

So this is obviously deep state backed, military industrial complex backed, and they are fighting for the Moon and  Mars. Iím not being sensational trying to get you caught up. This is a mess. I donít think Trump was compromised from the get go, I know he was not. I can tell you firsthand his military leaders were not. But what has gone on is not good, and if he understood he could be this compromised at some point, the raid on his lawyers office obviously kick-started a lot of things but the troop movements were going on before that . Mattis has been saying some weird things. You donít pick a Marine General. I love the marines, they are the best on the planet, but come on, from an intellectual,  intelligence level look at what has been going on, they are dug in to the fight  with losses and losses and death and everything on their soul for years in these wars. What do you think they are going to end on top. They are trying to win a kinetic war but donít understand they are a piece of a bigger geopolitical puzzle that will  be ultimately etched into the history of times. This is it! This is credible!

(50:05) This is a wet dream, if you happen to be in the military industrial complex. Which if you happen to be a generational general , you happen to be a part of. 

General Dunford yeah yeah. Completely compromised. We called it 6 months ago, but the QANON community said no it canít be,  Zach says Sessions is compromised. QANON said people need to trust Sessions. People donít know what Ďs going on,  this isnít reality TV, this is real world stuff. History books happen. Thatís not fiction! That really occurred and you are an active member of this plot.

Get Steve Pieczenikís  take on Kusner. He can really delve into it, the geopolitical take on the Middle East, and what he has been doing in the House of Saud, in the Gulf States. (51:29).

(51:47) Well, itís simple. He has no military or defense background. He only has a business real estate background. Frankly, he has been dealing in oil and natural gas in Forex markets which happens to be foreign currency exchange. So if you look at the stock market in Russia, Syria  the dips and dives in all these things that happen in conjunction with military actions and movements, are nothing short of a miracle. In Syrian Girlís last appearance on your show she said the UN has discovered ( this is not conspiratorial) North Korea markings on containers  holding chemical weapons in Syria. That was right when Rex Tillerson was relieved and thatís when NK said they are going to engage in talks. They did everything they could to protect their ROI (return on investments ) on a strike on North Korea, their  30 year investment and tie Syria into it.  Then it happened, they fired Tillerson. Then NK is coming to the table, but they still have Syria. They kept on pushing. 

(53:32) Russia will respond, I know you donít like the praise, but it has to be said if Hillary Clinton had been elected, what we are seeing tonight would have been done month number one, 28 days or less into her administration.  So what we did is bide time to try to stifle and wobble the kinetic momentum that was going on. That does not excuse what Donald Trump did but  we tried, we pushed, we did all we could  and I believe he was genuine, but what he did tonight is inexcusable.  We tried all we could, so shouldnít be ashamed. This is unexplainable. We are looking at it in real time. Iíll tell you right now,  in a place where things are generated and happen at MacDill AFB, the drums of war are beating and echoing as loud as they ever have.  There will be retaliation.

(54:45) (Alex, what do they have on Trump to do this?)

Ultimately its financial when it comes to legal avenues to get him physically impeached, but then it becomes ego driven things where its photos and things of this sort, that who cares? If it was me, I wouldnít take the Tiger  Woods route coming out with my mother. You own it, say I made a mistake, Iím a man. Who cares. You drive forward. But for whatever reason deny, deny, deny.  There are some ego compromising things, if you run the narrative especially in the raid of financial documents and photos, but nothing that could be impeachable. Who cares, if you own it, who gives a damn. We are talking about WWIII!

When it comes to the military industrial complex it gets more sinister because we could just take the line itís just egos and pictures, but then it comes the physical threats to him, his family.

(57:08) What can Trump do? You fight for your life.  You fight for humanity. PERIOD!

The Department  of Defense was provided with video of individuals who  claimed to be pro Assad forces in full regalia who are compromised and deep state backed. (57:35) So for the undiscerning eye, for the public viewer and public consumption it will look like such, but obviously in a war stricken country where there is no economy, where war is everything. He has seen footage of an Operation Himmler.  So itís double pronged, double flanked, heís covered from all angles. Heís blackmailed. He knows whatís going on.  He sees who is applying the pressure. Once this imagery, this intelligence is provided itís quite obvious what needs to be done.  If itís not, the next step happens and on and on.  He is not a dumb man.

(58:55) I expect retaliation, disgust, and disdain from the public. I expect an outcry, protests, demonization, but praise from the wrong people he shouldnít get praise from.  I expect Obama to say nothing, weirdly, when it was his red line and force we are fighting.  It was all this crap he started and perpetuated, created (59:40) and heís heralded by all the left. He will say nothing because he knows what is going on, he played his chess move and its very bizarre. I expect this to have a worldwide protest.

The Russians wonít allow themselves to be attacked.

(1:01:05) Nobody is talking about China. Itís like China doesnít exist.  We are fighting for number one on the totem pole.  All of this is occurring in the death throw of a failing system.  We are American patriots who happen to believe in the Constitution and Democracy of the United States.  What is occurring on our behalf right now has nothing to do with us.  Itís the fight of a dying system and the eventual reality of a Chinese century which we are trying to fight. Those fighting on our behalf have a very different view. 

China is Dana White watching the fight in the octagon. Ready to collect and possibly sell later.

This is disgusting! The only hope we had was full adherence to the script and full revitalization of the US Constitution.  I hope I am missing something , but donít think I am. This is a fight for our lives in the coming months. It is nothing that hasnít been televised.  Weíve been speaking about it for years. Trump gave us a breath of fresh air. Kept us motivated. Pumped us up. Itís going. But this is critical, serious. If a tire blows out, you just donít keep driving down the road. You should acknowledge it.

Talking to Cape Canaveral guys, they are saying it is a tough time. This is not good. This is a worst case scenario. Nobody planned to go out for a night on the town with your significant other and get into a fight.

(1:03:54)There was a major speed bump today! This is unprecedented.  The future is unknown.

(1:04:00) Bare minimum we are going to have to re-retaliate with massive force because if they donít retaliate it would be this bizarre coincidence. Why would they not retaliate?  If we were Russia, what would we do?  Now we have to deal with war.  What we are looking at in the next 72 hours is something very remarkable and unprecedented. Itís a marker on a timeline.

Itís not about Jared, itís about Ivanka and 666 5th Avenue (NY). (1:05:53) itís this bizarre family tie thing .

Prepare for everything  to change. Everything is going to change! No way  to put a good quotation on it. We canít expect other sentient beings to do nothing.  The momentum of whatís going on right now does not define Americanism, does not define the United States of America, but make no mistake, itís a real active force thatís providing harm. Eventually the bully gets beat up, and thatís a problem because we happen to be in the capacity of it, and weíve been doing everything we can to defend it. But make no mistake, THINGS ARE GOING TO CHANGE!

[1:07:29 END OF INTERVIEW]

Watch Trumpís Syria Statement Friday pm
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ijk7-UP8KYU

US Assessment of the Assad Regimeís Chemical Weapons Use - Released by White House
http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=321135.0
Automatic User Post Signature:
The message has to be put out in the right way.
Website Still Needs to be updated |ActivismOverDrive.comze.net|

Offline jofortruth

• The Great Deception
Don't believe me. Look it up yourself!