Ben Swann, suspended @ CBS 4 Pizza Gate video last year- fired by CBS last week!

Author Topic: Ben Swann, suspended @ CBS 4 Pizza Gate video last year- fired by CBS last week!  (Read 320 times)

Offline ZakCarter

Ben Swann was smeared for being alt-right by Media Matters and subsequently suspended by CBS last year after release of a news report covering Pizza Gate -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-GZFHLAcG8A

& suspended and then fired last week just for trying to bring back his "Reality Check" segments!

http://radiotvtalk.blog.ajc.com/2018/01/29/cbs46s-ben-swann-fired-after-attempt-to-bring-back-reality-check/

The good news though, is he is back to being independent and will be releasing videos every week @ http://truthinmedia.com  - so he will be making his Reality Check videos again!

The MSM just might have created their own worst enemy!!

For Liberty!

Offline One Revelator

I was just reviewing his pulling of all social media and going dark. No explanation for why he did that or who he was dealing with to compel those actions.  Just front and center to extreme back burner, if even on the stove at all...
The number one cause of all human poverty, misery, and death is not global warming. It’s GLOBAL LYING.

Offline chris jones

I was just reviewing his pulling of all social media and going dark. No explanation for why he did that or who he was dealing with to compel those actions.  Just front and center to extreme back burner, if even on the stove at all...
Rev..I don`t know how you feel about these cultists, the inside pedos edge of power within the upper-crust globally. I have no idea why he pulled out, all I can add is these pedo-cultists would microwave newborns and snack on them to remain unexposed.

Offline One Revelator

Rev..I don`t know how you feel about these cultists, the inside pedos edge of power within the upper-crust globally. I have no idea why he pulled out, all I can add is these pedo-cultists would microwave newborns and snack on them to remain unexposed.

I have a feeling that, if Hillary had won, we would see pedophilia legalized and/or normalized by now with a secret pathway to expanding and promoting that behavior.

Oh. And Ben Swann? He would have been found shot  multiple times in the back of the head with it being declared a suicide by now.

The US dodged a bullet there.

Pizzagate wasn't just a conspiracy. And Trump has and is doing a lot to correct the problem. The “news” just doesn't really mention the arrests that much.
The number one cause of all human poverty, misery, and death is not global warming. It’s GLOBAL LYING.

Offline ZakCarter

I've been told he will go over all that happened, and that there may be a lawsuit against the network - which may be why he hasn't talked about it yet...

Offline One Revelator

I've been told he will go over all that happened, and that there may be a lawsuit against the network - which may be why he hasn't talked about it yet...

Not so sure a lawsuit is the way to go.

Check out Professor James Tracy, formerly of Florida Atlantic University. He was railroaded out of a job despite tenure and a good record when his now-hijacked blog questioned the Sandy Hook event. His recent lawsuit went nowhere. Depends on the court and bias thereof. Gatekeepers that allow and disallow certain evidence to be presented.

Legalizing Pretext: How an American Public University Conspired to Beat the First Amendment
https://jamesftracy.wordpress.com/2018/01/23/legalizing-pretext-how-an-american-public-university-conspired-to-beat-the-first-amendment/

Even if Ben “wins” and gets handed a pile of cash. So what? It changes nothing about how monopolized networks operate using known techniques of propaganda. It doesn't change the fact that they ARE monopolized and that Smith-Mundt was tweaked to allow this behavior to happen.

The best laugh I has was when Chris Wallace referred to his organization as “free and independent”.

Offline chris jones

Swan should be surrounded by well-armed, loyal security, 24/7.

Offline One Revelator

Swann is back on social media now. truthinmedia.com, YT, FB, etc.

Funded by DASH digital cash....