Q ANON CHECKMATE. YOU SHOULD BE PAYING ATTN TO Q’s POSTS!

Author Topic: Q ANON CHECKMATE. YOU SHOULD BE PAYING ATTN TO Q’s POSTS!  (Read 5831 times)

Online chris jones

Re: Q ANON CHECKMATE. YOU SHOULD NOT BE PAYING ATTN TO Q’s POSTS!
« Reply #80 on: April 14, 2018, 06:53:59 PM »

EG,

We don't have the facts to come to your conclusion on Q, and you know that, just like we will never know the truth about what really happened in Syria or any other war. However, there is one thing we know, the American people KNOW FALSE FLAGS HAVE BEEN USED MANY TIMES OVER HISTORY, AND don't trust any war going forward after being lied to about WMDs in Iraq and there being none.

THE TRUST IS GONE!
The TRUTH, MSM & elected wonders- Osama took down the towers 911, Afghanistan was invaded grid bombed, to catch this guy.
Iraq was chock full of WMD`s and yellow cake nuclear material, just had to invade & grid bombed them.
Lybia had to be invaded, they were a threat, so beat and sodomize Quadaffi with a k.bar.
Assad used gas attacks shortly before he defeated the rebels. The insurgents told us.

Old stuff, yuh, I know! Ancient history for the most part, what bothers me is many of our GP immediately accepted this as the unadulterated truth. there is another side of the coin, the victims, so mucken many slaughtered, the city`s annihilated, dusted. dead, men, woman, children baby`s, dogs cats, horses, any living thing. My daughter told me today, the past is the past, OK -fair enough I said, but lest we forget it we are doomed to repeat it.
  This attack was calculated, just my opinion, the targets were hit, I get it, but what was the real deal, the bottom line. Could it be a show of force enlightened the neighboring countries, Iran for one? maby it`s a tad to do with the petrodollar VS gold-backed currency OR Could this have something to do with Russia, the options for this are not the gas attack and its origins, the big dogs know the rebs have used gas on civilians for years. The USA has been making enemy`s for some time, let's face up to it, Trump was forced to expand the military and capabilities, to let those who used Obama's $ appeasement and plentiful gifts know were back, just don`t muck with us.
 Sorry to rant, I just I remain with hope meaningful negotiations begin.

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
    • JACKSON HOLLY'S OLD HOME PLACE
Re: Q ANON CHECKMATE. YOU SHOULD BE PAYING ATTN TO Q’s POSTS!
« Reply #81 on: April 14, 2018, 07:24:34 PM »
... does everybody agree that UK/Macron (maybe others)
would have hit Assad, whether or not Trump went along?

... are the US forces really more concerned with IRANIAN
gains in the area than SYRIAN gains?

... is IRAN our (and Israel's) ultimate enemy here? If Putin/Assad
would forego joining with IRAN, wouldn't we be looking at
a totally different scenario? How can Trump blast IRAN
daily AND join them to fight their crazy muslim tribal enemies?

Russia–Syria–Iran–Iraq Coalition
(don't know why ... have to copy and paste below url
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russia–Syria–Iran–Iraq_coalition
St. Augustine: “The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it.
Let it loose; it will defend itself."

Online chris jones

« Reply #82 on: April 14, 2018, 08:34:07 PM »
Holly. Yup there is more going on here than that gas attack, I`d bet a pint of my blood. You mentioned Israel, I believe they may have a finger in the pie, the MOSSAD is tricky, for some reason the SS Liberty comes to mind if I remember correctly, this was LBJ` and Admiral McCain attempted coverup.
Back to the day.
 Iran is locked tight, the fanatics run the show, not all Iranians are Jihadists, that is was truly sucks.
The invasions of their neighbors didn`t put the USA & allies on their list of favorites, I get it.
 Those Iranians who opt for a peaceful solution are paralyzed in fear of retaliation by the fanatics.
 Years ago I worked for an Iranian family, educated, knowledgeable as to the ways of the world, very few people I had worked for in those days treated me as nothing but the hired help. These Iranians treated me like family, I ate at their table, joined in discussions etc. They were well off financially and had left when during or shortly after the transition of power.
 I do remember clearly, they knew it was the commoners of any nation that paid the ultimate price for leadership.
NO, they were not fanatics, just intelligent folks who refused to be ruled or intimidated, their allegiance was to freedom..

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
    • JACKSON HOLLY'S OLD HOME PLACE
« Reply #83 on: April 14, 2018, 09:31:54 PM »

quote JH:
"... are the US forces really more concerned with IRANIAN
gains in the area than SYRIAN gains?"

"Several people were reported wounded
and killed, including Iranian officers."

Reports:
‘Violent Explosion’ Rocks Aleppo Base
Amid Claims of Iranian Casualties

AARON KLEIN - 14 Apr 2018

TEL AVIV — A “violent explosion” was heard in the southern section of Aleppo province in Syria in an area where Iranian forces were present, the UK-based Syrian Observatory for Human Rights reported on Saturday.

The monitor, which is routinely cited by the news media, reported:

A violent explosion shook the southern sector of Aleppo, and the Syrian Observatory for Human Rights learned that the explosion took place in an area where Iranian Forces were present along with the Afghani Brigade of Fatimiyyoun.

The organization said it did not known the cause of the reported explosion, including “whether it was caused by an explosion in depots of these forces, or if it was caused by an aerial targeting by warplanes for positions of the Iranian Forces and Fatimiyyoun Brigade.”  The monitor had no immediate information about casualties.

The Israeli media here, largely citing Arab media outlets, published numerous reports of the purported explosion in Aleppo. Haaretz cited Iranian reports about an explosion at a weapons depot:

An explosion occurred on Saturday night at a weapons depot in the Syrian city of Aleppo, Iranian media outlets reported. Al-Arabiya reported that the facility was used by Hezbollah and pro-Iranian militias. Hezbollah-affiliated media outlets said the reports referred to a controlled explosion.

http://www.breitbart.com/jerusalem/2018/04/14/reports-violent-explosion-rocks-aleppo-base-amid-claims-of-iranian-casualties/
St. Augustine: “The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it.
Let it loose; it will defend itself."

Offline jofortruth

« Reply #84 on: April 24, 2018, 07:14:20 AM »
QANON Post # 1252
https://qanonposts.com/

Apr 23 2018 19:27:14

It’s time to learn the TRUTH.
Why are D’s inspiring activist groups to remove history re: slavery?
Why are history books painting a different picture than before?
Why are teachers following a new false script?
“Republicans are racists.”
Learn the term ‘Projection’.
Why are they threatened?
MSM has you brainwashed.
They want you controlled.
They want you enslaved.
They want you divided.
They want you dependent!
What has the D party done for the black pop?
What has the R party done for the black pop?
What has POTUS done in 1 year?
What is the net worth of black leaders today?
Why does Pelosi mention MLK 74% of the time during weekly addresses?
MLK was a conservative.
Learn the TRUTH.
Re_read drops re: slave grip of black pop.
Why do we look at skin color?
DIVISION.
IT’S TIME TO UNITE AND FIGHT FOR OUR FREEDOM.
TOGETHER, we are STRONG.
APART, we are weak.
PATRIOTS HAVE NO SKIN COLOR.
Q

REAL AMERICANS ARE AMERICAN FIRST, NO MATTER WHAT COLOR. ONLY A UNINFORMED FOOL BELIEVES THE RACE BAITING AND INTENTIONAL DIVISION BEING PROMOTED BY THE MSM ON BEHALF OF THOSE WHO HAVE NO HONOR OR RESPECT FOR ANYTHING AMERICAN AND WHO ARE TRYING TO DESTROY THE COUNTRY - DEEP STATE GLOBALISTS USING MANY USEFUL IDIOTS WHO CLAIM TO BE AMERICANS. NO MORE!

COME TOGETHER AMERICA, OR YOUR COUNTRY IS DONE! YOU EITHER STAND UP AND PROTECT YOUR COUNTRY OR YOU LOSE IT. STOP BELIEVING THE LIES OUT OF THE MSM. START THINKING!
Don't believe me. Look it up yourself!