A Further Perspective Importing The S***hole ..from the American Spectator Mag

Author Topic: A Further Perspective Importing The S***hole ..from the American Spectator Mag  (Read 1891 times)

Offline globalheist

I'm all for what Trump allegedly said, or not.  It needs to be said over and over.  To address the situation, bring it out to the open is needed to correct the situation.  So, whoever "leaked" the information, whether Trump said it, or not, trying to bring Trump down -- backfired.  The Haitians are not hating Trump, they are boycotting, marching and picketing to see justice done where the Clintons are concerned.

I do not know that *everyone* knows Trump said it, nor that Trump is lying.  Truly, to me,  this is not the issue.  The issue is the condition of S***hole countries in our World that should not exist in the first place whether they are correctly called what they are, or not.

love, e

I suppose it's up to you whether you want to accept obvious lying from your president, and also having others lie to cover for him. Some would call that attitude hypocritical, particularly coming from religious Christian folks. Do you know what the Bible says about lying?

I agree that there are countries which can be reasonably called 'shitholes', but Trump's main offence was to say that he did not want the people from said countries to come to the US, people who are on average better educated and have a much better work ethic than Americans..but also tend to be brown or black. So it's a combination of ignorance and bigotry from Trump.

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
    • JACKSON HOLLY'S OLD HOME PLACE
^^^

... what is wrong with calling a shithole ... a shithole?
And, yes, why would our country want to continue to
import random people from those shitholes if not to
overwhelm our system of government with desperate
welfare seekers? Your party's intentions are as obvious
as they are shitty!
St. Augustine: “The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it.
Let it loose; it will defend itself."

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
Truth-teller Peace Corp Volunteer:

"I couldn't wait to get home.  So why would I want to bring
Africa here? Non-Westerners do not magically become American
by arriving on our shores with a visa."

January 17, 2018
What I Learned in the Peace Corps in Africa: Trump Is Right
By Karin McQuillan

Three weeks after college, I flew to Senegal, West Africa, to run a community center in a rural town.  Life was placid, with no danger, except to your health.  That danger was considerable, because it was, in the words of the Peace Corps doctor, "a fecalized environment."

In plain English: s--- is everywhere.  People defecate on the open ground, and the feces is blown with the dust – onto you, your clothes, your food, the water.  He warned us the first day of training: do not even touch water.  Human feces carries parasites that bore through your skin and cause organ failure.

Never in my wildest dreams would I have imagined that a few decades later, liberals would be pushing the lie that Western civilization is no better than a third-world country.  Or would teach two generations of our kids that loving your own culture and wanting to preserve it are racism.

Last time I was in Paris, I saw a beautiful African woman in a grand boubou have her child defecate on the sidewalk next to Notre Dame Cathedral.  The French police officer, ten steps from her, turned his head not to see.

I have seen.  I am not turning my head and pretending unpleasant things are not true.

Senegal was not a hellhole.  Very poor people can lead happy, meaningful lives in their own cultures' terms.  But they are not our terms.  The excrement is the least of it.  Our basic ideas of human relations, right and wrong, are incompatible.

As a twenty-one-year-old starting out in the Peace Corps, I loved Senegal.  In fact, I was euphoric.  I quickly made friends and had an adopted family.  I relished the feeling of the brotherhood of man.  People were open, willing to share their lives and, after they knew you, their innermost thoughts.

The longer I lived there, the more I understood: it became blindingly obvious that the Senegalese are not the same as us.  The truths we hold to be self-evident are not evident to the Senegalese.  How could they be?  Their reality is totally different.  You can't understand anything in Senegal using American terms.

Take something as basic as family.  Family was a few hundred people, extending out to second and third cousins.  All the men in one generation were called "father."  Senegalese are Muslim, with up to four wives.  Girls had their clitorises cut off at puberty.  (I witnessed this, at what I thought was going to be a nice coming-of-age ceremony, like a bat mitzvah or confirmation.)  Sex, I was told, did not include kissing.  Love and friendship in marriage were Western ideas.  Fidelity was not a thing.  Married women would have sex for a few cents to have cash for the market.

What I did witness every day was that women were worked half to death.  Wives raised the food and fed their own children, did the heavy labor of walking miles to gather wood for the fire, drew water from the well or public faucet, pounded grain with heavy hand-held pestles, lived in their own huts, and had conjugal visits from their husbands on a rotating basis with their co-wives.  Their husbands lazed in the shade of the trees.

Yet family was crucial to people there in a way Americans cannot comprehend.

The Ten Commandments were not disobeyed – they were unknown.  The value system was the exact opposite.  You were supposed to steal everything you can to give to your own relatives.  There are some Westernized Africans who try to rebel against the system.  They fail.

We hear a lot about the kleptocratic elites of Africa.  The kleptocracy extends through the whole society.  My town had a medical clinic donated by international agencies.  The medicine was stolen by the medical workers and sold to the local store.  If you were sick and didn't have money, drop dead.  That was normal.

So here in the States, when we discovered that my 98-year-old father's Muslim health aide from Nigeria had stolen his clothes and wasn't bathing him, I wasn't surprised.  It was familiar.

In Senegal, corruption ruled, from top to bottom.  Go to the post office, and the clerk would name an outrageous price for a stamp.  After paying the bribe, you still didn't know it if it would be mailed or thrown out.  That was normal.

One of my most vivid memories was from the clinic.  One day, as the wait grew hotter in the 110-degree heat, an old woman two feet from the medical aides – who were chatting in the shade of a mango tree instead of working – collapsed to the ground.  They turned their heads so as not to see her and kept talking.  She lay there in the dirt.  Callousness to the sick was normal.

Americans think it is a universal human instinct to do unto others as you would have them do unto you.  It's not.  It seems natural to us because we live in a Bible-based Judeo-Christian culture.

We think the Protestant work ethic is universal.  It's not.  My town was full of young men doing nothing.  They were waiting for a government job.  There was no private enterprise.  Private business was not illegal, just impossible, given the nightmare of a third-world bureaucratic kleptocracy.  It is also incompatible with Senegalese insistence on taking care of relatives.

We are lectured by Democrats that we must privilege third-world immigration by the hundred million with chain migration.  They tell us we must end America as a white, Western, Judeo-Christian, capitalist nation – to prove we are not racist.  I don't need to prove a thing.  Leftists want open borders because they resent whites, resent Western achievements, and hate America.  They want to destroy America as we know it.

As President Trump asked, why would we do that?

We have the right to choose what kind of country to live in.  I was happy to donate a year of my life as a young woman to help the poor Senegalese.  I am not willing to donate my country.

√ CONTINUE~> http://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2018/01/what_i_learned_in_peace_corps_in_africa_trump_is_right.html

Offline egypt

• Love: A Wish to bestow the fullness of Joyous Life

What a great find Jackson Holly! This is just wow.

The article really drove home what is happening with the mass migration.  The cultures indeed are not compatible.  Sorry, I would think anyone would prefer American culture.  The one before globalist, elitist-designed destruction, that is.  But, from what can be seen, even in our current fallen state (that is rising) it is 100% better living than in Muslim-culture Senegal, for instance.

So, malcontent libtards?  A good job for them is to go serve, as Karin McQuillan did, in a Muslim country like Senegal.

love, e

Online TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
Canadian couple reveal they contracted parasitic hookworms which caused their feet to swell after they strolled barefoot on Dominican beach

Katie Stephens, 22, and Eddie Zytner, 25 said their feet became noticeably itchy during their week-long getaway to the Caribbean
After returning home to Ontario, Eddie's feet became severely swollen
The couple decided to seek medical attention, but the first two doctors who were tasked with treating them were left stumped
The couple said they wanted to post their experience to Facebook to raise awareness for other travelers and possibly help doctors in the future

By Daniel Roth For Dailymail.com
Published: 00:40 EST, 29 January 2018  | Updated: 05:38 EST, 29 January 2018

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5323911/Canadian-say-contracted-parasitic-hookworms-beach.html#ixzz55bRGsVrq

The couple decided to seek medical attention for their malady, but the first two doctors who were tasked with treating them were left stumped.

Luckily, a third doctor was able to diagnose their condition, having seen similar symptoms from a tourist who recently traveled to Thailand.

The physician informed them that they had contracted larva migrans, more commonly known as hookworms, most likely as they walked around the beach barefoot.

Hookworms found in the Caribbean can enter into human skin if it comes in contact with an infected surface, according to CTV News.

Doctors said the condition can be treated with a medication called ivermectin, Stephens wrote in a Facebook post about the ordeal.

Unfortunately for the couple, they ran into a problem.

'We found out that Health Canada had denied our request to receive the medication saying our case wasn't severe enough. At that point, that's when we freaked out a little,' she said. 

The situation, however, was resolved when Stephens' mother volunteered to drive into nearby Detroit, Michigan and pick up the medication from the pharmacy.

Despite still using crutches, the medicine has provided a marked improvement in the three days since beginning the treatment.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5323911/Canadian-say-contracted-parasitic-hookworms-beach.html#ixzz55bQsvMhO
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
Behold, happy is the man whom God correcteth: therefore despise not thou the chastening of the Almighty: For he maketh sore, and bindeth up: he woundeth, and his hands make whole ; He shall deliver thee in six troubles: yea, in seven there shall no evil touch thee. - Job 5

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
AFRICAN SH!THOLES ...

Listen Jeff Rense & Gary Holland, Dr. Patricia Doyle
90% & More Of Somali 'Refugees' Heavily Diseased

http://mediaarchives.gsradio.net/rense/special/rense_101917_hr3.mp3

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
.... @WashDC

TRUMP: "Tell me again why we
keep importing people from these sh!thole countries?"

Police:
Man tells undocumented immigrant to stop
peeing at bus stop, gets stabbed in neck

KEVIN LEWIS, WJLA - February 6th 2018

WHEATON, Md. (WJLA) - An undocumented immigrant urinating in public used a box cutter to repeatedly stab a man who had merely suggested he pull up his trousers and use a proper restroom, police say.

On Nov. 30, around 11 p.m., Montgomery County Police were dispatched to the Wheaton Metro bus turnaround along Georgia Avenue. Upon stepping out of their cruisers, officers saw a man with stab wounds and bloody slashes to his neck, face and stomach.

That victim, plus an uninjured eyewitness, pointed officers toward Salvador Gomez-Lopez, 46, who was allegedly drunk and belligerent. The two men explained that Gomez-Lopez was relieving himself in plain view of fellow bus passengers. When the victim questioned his actions, Gomez-Lopez reportedly reached into his backpack and grabbed hold of a razor-sharp box cutter.

.... According to Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE), Gomez-Lopez is an El Salvadoran national who is in the United States illegally. ICE has since lodged an immigration detainer against Gomez-Lopez. He is currently in Montgomery County custody.

http://wjla.com/news/crime/police-man-tells-undocumented-immigrant-to-stop-urinating-at-bus-stop-gets-stabbed-in-ne

Online TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
https://www.nytimes.com/2018/02/09/world/americas/oxfam-haiti-sexual-misconduct.html
Oxfam, British Charity, Admits Sexual Misconduct by Workers in Haiti
By RICHARD PÉREZ-PEÑA
FEB. 9, 2018

Oxfam, one of Britain's largest charities, acknowledged on Friday that staff members committed “sexual misconduct” in Haiti in 2011, after a news report revealed that senior officials there had hired prostitutes, including for sex parties.

Oxfam fired four people and allowed three others to resign after an investigation, which also found that drivers were sometimes ordered to pick up prostitutes and that orgies were held at houses near Port-au-Prince that were used by the organization’s staff.

The employees included Oxfam’s chief official for Haiti relief and other senior staff members, according to the article, which cited a confidential report by the charity.

The revelations were initially reported by The Times of London.

The behavior was “totally unacceptable” and “related to offenses including bullying, harassment, intimidation and failure to protect staff, as well as sexual misconduct.”

... relief efforts have been marred by various charges of misconduct against those sent to Haiti to help, including multiple reports of misspent money, as well as allegations of misleading fund-raising and excessive secrecy by some charities.

( https://www.nytimes.com/2016/08/18/world/americas/united-nations-haiti-cholera.html )
A cholera outbreak that killed thousands of Haitians was traced to United Nations peacekeeping troops sent in after the earthquake.

{

The first victims lived near a base housing 454 United Nations peacekeepers freshly arrived from Nepal, where a cholera outbreak was underway, and waste from the base often leaked into the river. Numerous scientists have since argued that the base was the only plausible source of the outbreak — whose real death toll, one study found, could be much higher than the official numbers state — but United Nations officials have consistently insisted that its origins remain up for debate.

}

see also : https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/top-oxfam-staff-paid-haiti-quake-survivors-for-sex-mhm6mpmgw
Behold, happy is the man whom God correcteth: therefore despise not thou the chastening of the Almighty: For he maketh sore, and bindeth up: he woundeth, and his hands make whole ; He shall deliver thee in six troubles: yea, in seven there shall no evil touch thee. - Job 5

Online TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
this is the la time geez   seems to be an encouragement for more illegals  "oh they are journalists" ...

JLM - Journalist Lives Matter !!!
:

http://www.latimes.com/world/la-fg-mexico-journalists-20180205-story.html
Journalists are fleeing for their lives in Mexico. There are few havens
By Kate Linthicum
Feb 05, 2018 | 3:00 AM
| EL PASO

There are no good options for Mexican journalists on the run.

Of the roughly 15 or so who fled to other countries in recent years, a majority have sought refuge in the United States, according to press freedom advocates.

Though a few won asylum during the Obama administration, denials or prolonged detention have been the norm under President Trump. That's despite the fact that the U.S. government has made combating violence against journalists one of its priorities in Mexico, funding press freedom efforts and training about 3,000 media workers in recent years on a variety of topics, including security.

Last May, Mexican journalist Martin Mendez dropped his asylum claim in the U.S. and agreed to be deported after he was held in detention for nearly four months. Gutierrez was denied asylum in November after nearly a decade in the United States. He was about to be deported when the Board of Immigration Appeals agreed to reconsider his case in December. Gutierrez, who has shaggy gray hair and a serious demeanor, is certain he will be killed if he is sent home.

"They want to turn me over to the same government that wants me dead," he said in an interview inside the sprawling immigrant detention center in El Paso. "I'm just looking for a place to find peace."

Journalists who go into hiding in Mexico also face an uncertain future. In 2012, two crime photographers who had fled the violent state of Veracruz after receiving threats were found dead, their bodies dismembered.

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
.... sh!thole Hawaii?

“Cesspool effluent poses significant threats
to human health and sensitive ecosystems."

Hawaii Drowning In Filth, Cesspools Blamed For Skin
Infections, Pollution, Contaminated Drinking Water

This will cost billions to fix.
Sam Di Gangi

Many people were quite jolted to learn that the White House has mice, rats, and cockroaches. Isn’t America able to care for our very best structures better than that? Perhaps not. It seems that we can not even keep one of our most beautiful states clean enough not to resemble a third world country, according to the Wall Street Journal.

“Hawaii is facing an embarrassing problem with its sewage which could cost around US$1.75 billion to fix,” News (dot com) reports. Those enjoying surfing and other water activities such as snorkeling have developed skin infections just from taking part in the activities. Likewise, “the state’s drinking water, its coral reefs and famous beaches are all under threat because of a cesspool crisis.”

When President Donald Trump talked about the sorry state of our nation’s infrastructure and even a diminishing of our standards in such areas as this, he was not kidding. Hopefully, some of those who have scoffed in the past are taking notice now that the woes are hitting our former President, Obama’s, alleged homeland.

We are told that “untreated human waste” is coming up from holes in the ground. Swimming in such filth is certainly not what most vacationers dream of when they spend the money to fly out to Hawaii, so this unsanitary problem is making a huge dent in tourism, too.

√ MORE: https://conservativedailypost.com/hawaii-drowning-in-filth-cesspools-blamed-for-skin-infections-pollution-contaminated-drinking-water/

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
^^^^

... one thing they are known to do
VERY WELL? VOODOO.

http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=319143.msg1621901#msg1621901

… crazy, 'religious', black magic voodoo in Haiti:

√  http://www.dailymail.co.uk/travel/travel_news/article-3272107/Blood-black-magic-Incredible-pictures-mysterious-intoxicating-rites-voodoo-followers-possessed-spirits.html

.... the AP tries very HARD here to cover up
the horrors of voodoo ... they headline their story
to make it sound like the 'backlash' against the
evils of this stone-age 'religion' is the problem:

'We are being targeted':
Voodoo believers fear a backlash

ALANNA DURKIN RICHER and PHILIP MARCELO | Associated Press

BOSTON –  Two separate crimes against children in recent days have one haunting similarity: authorities have pointed to Voodoo rituals as a possible motive.

But practitioners of Haitian Vodou, which adherents spell differently to distinguish it from other variants, say the religion does not sanction violence and fear the crimes will spark a backlash against their community.

"We are being targeted," said Maude Evans, a Haitian native and Vodou priestess in Boston's Mattapan neighborhood. "I'm really concerned that that's how it's going to be from now on. They will do things and blame it on Vodou."

Two sisters in East Bridgewater were arrested last month after they tied down and burned a 5-year-old girl, permanently disfiguring her, in a "voodoo ritual" meant to rid her of a demon, authorities say. Peggy LaBossiere, who was arrested with her sister Rachel Hilaire, also is accused of threatening to cut off the head of the girl's 8-year-old brother with a machete.

About a week later in nearby Brockton, officials said, a mother stabbed two of her children in what she described as a ritual involving "voodoo stuff," according to court documents. Days later, at a candlelight vigil that drew hundreds of mourners to the crime scene, a local Christian bishop denounced the practice of Voodoo, to cheers from the crowd.

The mother of the woman accused of killing her sons had voiced concerns to police about her daughter's mental health and said her daughter had become obsessed recently with a range of conspiracy theories, rituals and mythologies ...

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/02/11/voodoo-adherents-worry-about-backlash-after-recent-crimes.html

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
“We see poop, we see pee, we see needles,
and we see trash. ... parts of the city may be even
dirtier than slums in some developing countries.”

Diseased Streets
An NBC Bay Area Investigation reveals a dangerous concoction of drug needles, garbage, and feces lining the streets of downtown San Francisco. The Investigative Unit surveyed more than 150 blocks, including some of the city’s top tourist destinations, and discovered conditions that are now being compared to some of the worst slums in the world.

A needle found on the streets of downtown San Francisco was one of 100 discovered as part of an NBC
Bay Area Investigation into potentially dangerous conditions (Dec. 28, 2017). Photo credit: NBC Bay Area

The NBC Bay Area Investigative Unit surveyed 153 blocks of downtown San Francisco in search of trash, needles, and feces. The investigation revealed trash littered across every block. The survey also found 41 blocks dotted with needles and 96 blocks sullied with piles of feces.

How dirty is San Francisco? An NBC Bay Area Investigation reveals a dangerous mix of drug needles, garbage, and feces throughout downtown San Francisco. The Investigative Unit surveyed 153 blocks of the city – the more than 20-mile stretch includes popular tourist spots like Union Square and major hotel chains. The area – bordered by Van Ness Avenue, Market Street, Post Street and Grant Avenue – is also home to City Hall, schools, playgrounds, and a police station.

Dried Feces can Lead to Airborne Viruses
“If you do get stuck with these disposed needles you can get HIV, Hepatitis C, Hepatitis B, and a variety of other viral diseases,” said Dr. Lee Riley, an infectious disease expert at University of California, Berkeley. He warned that once fecal matter dries, it can become airborne, releasing potentially dangerous viruses, such as the rotavirus. “If you happen to inhale that, it can also go into your intestine,” he said. The results can prove fatal, especially in children.

https://www.nbcbayarea.com/news/local/Diseased-Streets-472430013.html