Bannon betrays Trump

Author Topic: Bannon betrays Trump  (Read 1708 times)

Online Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
    • JACKSON HOLLY'S OLD HOME PLACE
Re: Daily Mail betrays Trump
« Reply #40 on: January 06, 2018, 08:44:49 PM »
^^^

... good point Jacob. Bannon has not really spoken
about the whole affair, yet. It could be that it was all calculated
all along for some unforseen 3-D Chess move.  :)
But I can't think what that may be ...
St. Augustine: “The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it.
Let it loose; it will defend itself."

Online chris jones

« Reply #41 on: January 07, 2018, 07:32:36 AM »
 Yes, it`s convoluted.
I liked Bannon, bottom line, hardcore etc. One thing I believe is there are some bad feelings being aired publically.
I don`t like that sh**T, THEREFORE IT IS A  ANOTHER HEADLINER, MINDMUCKER.
 Trump is thin-skinned, it looks like Bannon is as well. If they had a private sit-down face to face it would be a far better solution. Using the MSM & twitter is petty sh**t and will cause turmoil.
  Trump knows the MSM is biased and he deals with it, Bannon came out of the blue with his tirades, I get the feeling DT is sick to death of the corner he has been placed in, this guy is dealing with the dark state bigs, I can guess he would never have considered Bannon hammering him and he takes it real personal.
  DT is being squeezed by a crew with inside power, then along comes Steve, a friend of his, he just may feel betrayed, who knows? In hindsight, Bannon disliked Kushner, he also was a Moore backer and probably attempted to discredit the sex molestation accusers but with little time to do so. In any event, I am with hope this bickering ends, they WERE on the same channel.

Online chris jones

« Reply #42 on: January 07, 2018, 08:59:23 AM »
 Yes, it`s convoluted.
I liked Bannon, bottom line, hardcore etc. One thing I believe is there are some bad feelings being aired publically.
I don`t like that sh**T, THEREFORE IT IS A  ANOTHER HEADLINER, MINDMUCKER.
 Trump is thin-skinned, it looks like Bannon is as well. If they had a private sit-down face to face it would be a far better solution. Using the MSM & twitter is petty sh**t and will cause turmoil.
  Trump knows the MSM is biased and he deals with it, Bannon came out of the blue with his tirades, I get the feeling DT is sick to death of the corner he has been placed in, this guy is dealing with the dark state bigs, I can guess he would never have considered Bannon hammering him and he takes it real personal.
  DT is being squeezed by a crew with inside power, then along comes Steve, a friend of his, he just may feel betrayed, who knows?

Offline EvadingGrid

• Truthers are not Trumpers
    • Trump Bot Free Zone
Re: Daily Mail betrays Trump - Royal Wedding
« Reply #43 on: January 07, 2018, 09:58:49 AM »
Trump would resent not being invited to Harry and Meghan's wedding, could put a post-Brexit deal at risk - and will treat The Queen like a 'reality contestant' if he gets a state visit, claims author Wolff

* Author of Fire and Fury Michael Wolff says officials believe Trump has disabilities
* The 64-year-old journalist said he wants to 'Trumpalise' the Queen on state visit
* He said Trump had 'no idea what Brexit was' until two weeks before referendum
* Speaking to Mail on Sunday he said PM should be careful if he comes to the UK

By Simon Walters for The Mail on Sunday
Published: 22:00, 6 January 2018
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5242385/Brexit-deal-doubt-Harry-Meghan-wedding.html

Last Edit by Larry
“Hey, I’m a nationalist and a globalist”
-- Donald Trump

Article : "A Limited Hangout Operation ?"

Offline EvadingGrid

• Trump Bot Free Zone
Daily Mail betrays Trump - I'm mentally stable and like, a really smart genius
« Reply #44 on: January 07, 2018, 09:59:54 AM »
'I'm mentally stable and like, a really smart genius':
Trump tweets back at book’s claims then DENIES Wolff interviewed him for explosive biography which the author claims will bring down the president

* President Trump came out fighting and dubbed Fire and Fury author a 'fraud'
* Spoke at Camp David at GOP meeting and defended his intelligence after attack
* Author of 'Fire and Fury: Inside the Trump White House' has defended his book
* Michael Wolff said that his controversial book would be a game-changer
* Was speaking to the BBC's flagship current affairs radio show - Today
* Claims his biography has exposed Trump and will bring an end to his presidency
* Earlier Trump had fired back with a barrage of tweets - dubbing himself a 'genius'

By Katie French For Mailonline
Published: 12:17, 6 January 2018
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5241565/Michael-Wolff-claims-book-Trump-end-presidency.html

Last Edit by Larry
-- Donald Trump

Offline EvadingGrid

• Trump Bot Free Zone
Re: Daily Mail betrays Trump - Ivanka Trump v Robert Muller
« Reply #45 on: January 07, 2018, 10:00:48 AM »
Robert Mueller 'is looking at Ivanka Trump's interaction with Russian lawyer during infamous meeting at Trump Tower'

* Special counsel Robert Mueller's investigation is looking at Ivanka Trump's brief interaction with a Russian lawyer, according to a report
* The infamous meeting with Trump's family and closest advisers with Russian lawyer Natalia Veselnitskaya was at the height of the presidential race
* The meeting was exposed after Donald Trump had taken office and the president dictated a misleading statement saying it was regarding Russian adoptions
* Days later it was revealed that statement - issued by his son Donald Jr - was false
* The investigation could be looking at possible obstruction of justice charges aimed at the president, his family and several top advisers

By Jessica Finn For Dailymail.com and Associated Press
Published: 02:50, 7 January 2018
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5242965/Mueller-looks-Ivanka-Trumps-interaction-Russian-lawyer.html

Last Edit by Larry
-- Donald Trump

Offline EvadingGrid

• Trump Bot Free Zone
Re: Daily Mail betrays Trump - Cheese Burger
« Reply #46 on: January 07, 2018, 10:01:43 AM »
'He wishes!' Tiffany Trump appears to confirm author Michael Wolff's claims her father eats McDonald's in bed... but denies he does it 'every night'

* President Trump's obsession with McDonald's has been no secret but daughter Tiffany Trump says he 'wishes' he could eat it in bed every night
* In shocking claims in 'Fire and Fury' revealed he prefers McDonald's because he fears being poisoned
* Another claim in the best seller is that he would eat burgers in bed at 6:30pm

By Jessica Finn For Dailymail.com
Published: 05:03, 7 January 2018
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5243101/Tiffany-Trump-appears-confirm-dad-eats-McDonalds-bed.html

Last Edit by Larry
-- Donald Trump

Offline EvadingGrid

• Trump Bot Free Zone
Re: Daily Mail betrays Trump - Amazon Review v Trolls
« Reply #47 on: January 07, 2018, 10:02:51 AM »
Amazon deletes reviews of Michael Wolff's explosive book about the Trump White House to combat trolls

* Amazon is clamping down on internet trolls in the customer review section for a controversial new book about President Donald Trump
* The e-commerce giant is deleting reviews for Michael Wolff’s bombshell book Fire and Fury: Inside the Trump White House
* The site appears to have learned its lesson from last September, when it removed hundreds of one-star views for Hillary Clinton's memoir

By Ariel Zilber For Dailymail.com
Published: 23:20, 6 January 2018
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5242651/Amazon-deletes-reviews-Michael-Wolffs-book-Trump.html

Last Edit by Larry
-- Donald Trump

Offline EvadingGrid

• Trump Bot Free Zone
Re: Daily Mail betrays Trump - First Amemdment
« Reply #48 on: January 07, 2018, 10:04:24 AM »
'It's fiction!' Raging Trump fires back AGAIN at White House biography at Camp David press conference and bemoans libel law...
as author says he was able to fly under the radar at the White House because 'no one there reads books'

* President Trump spoke at Camp David on Saturday to slam Michael Wolff again
* He said he considered Wolff's sensational book Fire and Fury a 'work of fiction'
* Trump said it was a 'disgrace' Wolff was allowed to write what he says are lies
* He repeated an earlier denial that he did not speak to the author for an interview
* Wolff, meanwhile, has turned his attention to the book's movie and TV rights
* He revealed on Saturday that he is in talks to sell them but would not say more
* He also explained how he was granted access, almost by accident, by merely showing up every day and not being told to leave

By Jennifer Smith For Dailymail.com
Published: 21:01, 6 January 2018
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5242239/Trump-slams-Fire-Fury-biography-fiction.html

Last Edit by Larry
-- Donald Trump

Offline EvadingGrid

• Trump Bot Free Zone
Re: Daily Mail betrays Trump - Blair, Leaks and Trump
« Reply #49 on: January 07, 2018, 10:05:33 AM »
'Blair DID hint at MI6 leaks - and Donald was the source':
Wolff scoffs at former PM's denial that he told Trump UK spies may have leaked details of his team's contacts with the Russians

* Tony Blair has furiously denied the leak branding it a 'complete fabrication'
* But Fire and Fury author Wolff says the source of the information was Trump
* Row dates back to last year when Mr Blair secretly visited the White House

By Mail on Sunday Reporter
Published: 02:00, 7 January 2018
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5242793/Michael-Wolff-scoffs-Tony-Blairs-Trump-MI6-denial.html

Last Edit by Larry
-- Donald Trump

Offline EvadingGrid

• Trump Bot Free Zone
Re: Daily Mail betrays Trump : Dr Henry Kissinger
« Reply #50 on: January 07, 2018, 10:06:46 AM »
'It's a war between the Jews and the non-Jews':
Henry Kissinger tells Wolff there was a growing rift in the White House between former Trump adviser Steve Bannon and Jared and Ivanka Trump

* Kissinger has said it's an all-out war between Steve Bannon and the Kushners
* Michael Wolff makes the claim in 'Fire and Fury: Inside the Trump White House'
* Bannon and Kushner allegedly became combative over their pro-Israel stances
* When Trump chose Kushner's pick over Bannon's for economic adviser, the rift began to grow
* Some analysts say the clash is between a Jewish-inflected moderate wing and a culturally non-Jewish hard core

By Mary Kekatos For Dailymail.com
Published: 20:00, 6 January 2018
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5242089/War-Jews-non-Jews-says-Kissinger.html

Last Edit by Larry
-- Donald Trump

Online Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
« Reply #51 on: January 07, 2018, 02:30:36 PM »
^^^

... good point Jacob. Bannon has not really spoken
about the whole affair, yet. It could be that it was all calculated
all along for some unforseen 3-D Chess move.  :)
But I can't think what that may be ...

... Steve Bannon spoke out today with
this piece at BREITBART:

© AFP/File SAUL LOEB, JOE RAEDLE

Steve Bannon Issues Statement:
My Support Is ‘Unwavering’ for Trump and His Agenda

KRISTINA WONG - 7 Jan 2018

Stephen K. Bannon, executive chair of Breitbart News and former White House chief strategist, issued the following statement on Sunday:

“Donald Trump, Jr. is both a patriot and a good man. He has been relentless in his advocacy for his father and the agenda that has helped turn our country around.

“My support is also unwavering for the president and his agenda — as I have shown daily in my national radio broadcasts, on the pages of Breitbart News and in speeches and appearances from Tokyo and Hong Kong to Arizona and Alabama. President Trump was the only candidate that could have taken on and defeated the Clinton apparatus. I am the only person to date to conduct a global effort to preach the message of Trump and Trumpism; and remain ready to stand in the breach for this president’s efforts to make America great again.

“My comments about the meeting with Russian nationals came from my life experiences as a Naval officer stationed aboard a destroyer whose main mission was to hunt Soviet submarines to my time at the Pentagon during the Reagan years when our focus was the defeat of ‘the evil empire’ and to making films about Reagan’s war against the Soviets and Hillary Clinton’s involvement in selling uranium to them.

My comments were aimed at Paul Manafort, a seasoned campaign professional with experience and knowledge of how the Russians operate. He should have known they are duplicitous, cunning and not our friends. To reiterate, those comments were not aimed at Don Jr.

“Everything I have to say about the ridiculous nature of the Russian ‘collusion’ investigation I said on my 60 Minutes interview. There was no collusion and the investigation is a witch hunt.

“I regret that my delay in responding to the inaccurate reporting regarding Don Jr has diverted attention from the president’s historical accomplishments in the first year of his presidency.”

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2018/01/07/steve-bannon-issues-statement-my-support-is-unwavering-for-trump-and-his-agenda/

Offline One Revelator

Re: Daily Mail betrays Trump - Axios Exclusive: Bannon apologizes
« Reply #52 on: January 07, 2018, 03:15:35 PM »
Exclusive: Bannon apologizes

Battered by the backlash from Michael Wolff's book, Steve Bannon is trying to make amends with the Trump family, providing a statement to Axios that expresses "regret" to President Trump and praises his son, Donald Trump Jr.

- "Donald Trump, Jr. is both a patriot and a good man. He has been relentless in his advocacy for his father and the agenda that has helped turn our country around."
- "My support is also unwavering for the president and his agenda — as I have shown daily in my national radio broadcasts, on the pages of Breitbart News and in speeches and appearances from Tokyo and Hong Kong to Arizona and Alabama."
- "President Trump was the only candidate that could have taken on and defeated the Clinton apparatus. I am the only person to date to conduct a global effort to preach the message of Trump and Trumpism; and remain ready to stand in the breech for this president's efforts to make America great again."
- "My comments about the meeting with Russian nationals came from my life experiences as a Naval officer stationed aboard a destroyer whose main mission was to hunt Soviet submarines to my time at the Pentagon during the Reagan years when our focus was the defeat of 'the evil empire' and to making films about Reagan's war against the Soviets and Hillary Clinton's involvement in selling uranium to them."
- "My comments were aimed at Paul Manafort, a seasoned campaign professional with experience and knowledge of how the Russians operate. He should have known they are duplicitous, cunning and not our friends. To reiterate, those comments were not aimed at Don Jr."
- "Everything I have to say about the ridiculous nature of the Russian 'collusion' investigation I said on my 60 Minutes interview. There was no collusion and the investigation is a witch hunt."
- "I regret that my delay in responding to the inaccurate reporting regarding Don Jr has diverted attention from the president's historical accomplishments in the first year of his presidency."

The backstory ... In Wolff's book, Bannon is quoted as saying of Mueller's prosecutors: "They’re going to crack Don Junior like an egg on national TV.'"

Be smart: While Bannon's statement may seem like a baby step, he's as stubborn as Trump when it comes to apologizing and admitting he has made a mistake. He views any concession as a sign of humiliating weakness.

What's next: Look for Don Jr. to accept the statement graciously. But Bannon has further to go with President Trump: Axios has learned that POTUS has said that he wants surrogates who appear for him on TV to "bury Steve."
Axios' Jonathan Swan reported last night: Trump has been working the phones over the past several days, telling allies they need to choose between him and Bannon.

P.S. "Fake book" ... Trump tweets as he leaves Camp David: "I’ve had to put up with the Fake News from the first day I announced that I would be running for President. Now I have to put up with a Fake Book, written by a totally discredited author."

"Ronald Reagan had the same problem and handled it well. So will I!"

https://www.axios.com/scoop-bannon-sends-regret-to-trump-1515329924-dbfe9439-59e0-4773-8d3d-079e5ee2b493.html
The number one cause of all human poverty, misery, and death is not global warming. It’s GLOBAL LYING.

Online Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
« Reply #53 on: January 07, 2018, 05:47:48 PM »

Lewandowski:
Wolff Is a ‘Liar’ Who Lacks ‘Journalistic Integrity’

PAM KEY - 7 Jan 2018

On this weekend’s broadcast of “Fox News Sunday,” the Trump campaign’s first 2016 campaign manager Corey Lewandowski responded to Michael Wolff’s Book “Fire and Fury.”

Lewandowski said,”Let me be very clear, this is a book of fiction. Not only is it not accurate, there are so many misrepresentations in this book that it shouldn’t be taken seriously. If you look at the critics of Mr. Wolff, his contemporaries his colleagues The New York Times, CNN, clearly people who have not been friendly or supportive of this president or his administration, they have called into question the simple facts in this book as factually inaccurate. And Mr. Wolff himself claimed at the very beginning of the book that it looks like he’s taken liberties to put things in the book that may not have happened but he lets the reader decide. That is not journalistic integrity, and this book is a complete fabrication.”

He continued, “Mr. Wolff and I never spoke about this book, so where he comes up with the assertions on what I think of the Trump kids or Jared Kushner are completely made up. I’ve never spoken to him about this.”

He added, “The guy is a liar, is what it comes down to,
and I don’t think anybody who looks at what’s in this
book can take it honestly.”

http://www.breitbart.com/video/2018/01/07/lewandowski-wolff-liar-lacks-journalistic-integrity/

Online Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
Re: Bannon - Daily Mail betrays Trump
« Reply #54 on: January 07, 2018, 07:45:04 PM »

AP/Manuel Balce Ceneta

... Nolte scorches the LIBTARDS with a truth bomb!

Schizophrenic Media Flails as Trump’s
Focus and Success Torpedo ‘Crazy’ Claims

JOHN NOLTE - 7 Jan 2018

Fire and Fury: Inside the Trump White House author Michael Wolff and his media allies must be regretting the timing of his book release, wishing now he had been able to get it out there a whole lot sooner. Three months ago, before the consequential and historic success of Trump’s first year came into vivid focus, Wolff’s conspiracy theory might have stuck to the wall.

Today, it gives off the unmistakably stale aroma of last season’s fake news.

If we are to believe Wolff, the Trump White House is a hive of toxic dysfunction and chaos, primarily due to the fact that President Trump is a mentally unstable, illiterate man-child with no impulse control, no sense of direction, no purpose (other than self-aggrandizement), and lacks the intellect required to grasp the policy he has no interest in.

The above is important because that is what Wolff wants to tell us, what he wants us to see; it is the existential message that wafts above all the sensationalist gossip. And by extension, the national media is using this book (written by an author who is not sure he told truth) to undermine Trump by questioning his mental health.

There is just one yuge problem with that message: it in no way corresponds with actual results, with the rubber we have already seen meet the road, to a little thing I like to call … reality.

A mentally unsound man-child overseeing an administration crippled by anarchy will not see a record number of his appellate judges confirmed, will not oversee the successful passage of the most important tax reform  in 30 years, will not annihilate ISIS without adding a single boot on the ground.

The overall good news is that all of this is very bad news for an elitist media that continues to estrange itself from the truth… Voters are not going to judge Trump on castle intrigue or gossip. To them that is all white noise, nonsense, inside-the-beltway masturbation. This is why last month’s attempt to resurrect the sexual harassment claims against Trump failed so spectacularly (and predictably).

Trump will be judged on only three things: peace, prosperity, and competence. And after year one, he is in superb shape on all of those fronts.

√ CONTINUE: http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2018/01/07/schizophrenic-media-unravels-as-trumps-focus-and-success-torpedo-crazy-claims/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social

Online Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
« Reply #55 on: January 07, 2018, 08:08:16 PM »

... Rand Paul (who got smithereened by DJT in the primaries)
calls out the frothy-mouthed Wolff book for what it is:

Wolff Book ‘Gossipy,’ Should Not Be
Treated Seriously By the Media

PAM KEY - 7 Jan 2018

Sunday on CBS’s “Face The Nation,” when asked about Michael Wolff’s book “Fire and Fury,” Sen. Rand Paul (R-KY) said it was a “gossipy book” that should not be treated seriously.

Paul said, “I guess my first response this was sort of gossipy book, like Kitty Kelly book back when I was in high school, nobody really believed them. They were treated as sort of like a sitcom or treated as a television show. They weren’t treated seriously by the media.”

On President Donald Trump, Paul added, “We have all these wiseacres out there wanting to criticize, be presumptuous about trying to judge someone’s intelligence, I can tell you he has the wherewithal to do things that no politician has been able to do and in a good way.”

http://www.breitbart.com/video/2018/01/07/rand-paul-wolff-book-gossipy-not-treated-seriously-media/

Offline jimd3100

• Global Moderator
Re: Fire and Fury: Inside the Trump Slander
« Reply #56 on: January 07, 2018, 08:22:04 PM »
Fire and Fury: Inside the Trump Slander

Bannon is the one that brought MICHAEL WOLFF into the white house, and was his main source.

Before the book came out-Bannon wants to talk to other writers, not just WOLFF, and it seems to confirm some of what Wolff claims he said.

DECEMBER 21, 2017
Trump’s former aide and alter ego reveals what really went down in the White House, his unfettered thoughts on Javanka, his complicated relationship with his erstwhile boss—and his own political ambitions.

A prominent Republican described Bannon’s crusade as a vanity exercise doomed to fail. “I think there was a lot of rage when he was in the White House,” the Republican said. “Steve had to subsume his ego to Donald, who Steve thinks is dumb and crazy. With Steve, it’s not about building new things—it’s about destroying the old.
https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2017/12/bannon-for-president-trump-kushner-ivanka

Bannon is a political power hungry parasite that attached himself to Trump- Don't fall for the BS that Bannon is a kingmaker and Trump needs him as the leader of the movement. He doesn't. Trump isn't anyone's puppet and had already won the nomination, when Bannon joined the campaign.

Bannon has also remarked on the toll the office has taken on Trump, telling advisers his former boss has “lost a step.” “He’s like an 11-year-old child,” Bannon joked to a friend in November.
https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2017/12/bannon-for-president-trump-kushner-ivanka

Trump was correct all along trusting his family over Bannon. Frankly they are the only ones he truly CAN trust.

Kushner was an obstacle to Bannon. Bannon installed himself at the NSC just like he installed the hatchet writer in the WH for self serving purposes.

Bannon aided Kushner’s cause by installing himself on the National Security Council, which infuriated Trump, the White House official said.......According to a person close to Kushner, Trump’s son-in-law viewed Bannon as a leaker at best, and a racist at worst.

Trump was correct to side with his family over Bannon.

Bannon believed the Russia collusion case was meritless, but he blamed Kushner for taking meetings during the campaign that gave the appearance the Trump team sought Putin’s help. “He’s taking meetings with Russians to get additional stuff. This tells you everything about Jared,” Bannon told me. “They were looking for the picture of Hillary Clinton taking the bag of cash from Putin. That’s his maturity level.”

If Trump were Putin, Bannon would probably be poisoned already.

In the Alabama Senate primary, Bannon backed Moore while Trump supported Luther Strange. During a phone call in October, according to a source, Bannon and Trump debated for 15 minutes about who should get credit for Arizona Senator Jeff Flake’s decision to retire. The following month, perhaps as an act of trolling, Bannon reportedly encouraged Trump’s nemesis, billionaire Mark Cuban, to run for president—as a Democrat.

While Bannon went against Trump in Alabama and handed Trumps opposition a victory he was getting more and more full of himself, as he screws things up.

In October, Bannon called an adviser and said he would consider running for president if Trump doesn’t run for re-election in 2020. Which Bannon has told people is a realistic possibility. In private conversations since leaving the White House, Bannon said Trump only has a 30 percent chance of serving out his term, whether he’s impeached or removed by the Cabinet invoking the 25th amendment.

Breitbart could be done for...

Bannon’s own transformation from political adviser to a quasi-politician has also transformed Breitbart; it’s become a site that promotes his campaign. On the day of Bannon’s Tokyo speech, his name appeared in seven different headlines on the homepage. In December, Bannon signed a deal to host Breitbart’s daily satellite radio show.

It's about power...

Raheem Kassam, a former adviser to Nigel Farage who now edits Breitbart London and travels in Bannon’s entourage, told me, “I wouldn’t be surprised to see Bannon and Bernie campaigning together in a couple years.”

Bannon is no genius

Steven Law, the head of the McConnell-aligned Senate Leadership Fund, released a statement: “Not only did Steve Bannon cost us a critical Senate seat in one of the most Republican states in the country, but he also dragged the president of the United States into his fiasco.”

For all the tsuris Bannon causes the president, the two need each other.

BS! WTF needs this kind of "support"?

Bannon should STFU. Trump isn't and never was his puppet. Bannon proclaiming how important he is in the land of Trump....

“It was always a job,” he said. “I realize in hindsight I was just a staffer, and I’m not a good staffer. I had influence, I had a lot of influence, but just influence.” He told me he now feels liberated. “I have power. I can actually drive things in a certain direction.”

He's a power hungry opportunist windbag who has caused enough damage. No one voted for Bannon-F*ck him.

“I’m not a political operative,” he said, “I’m a revolutionary.”

No-you're just Sloppy Steve -You've been exposed not Trump

Full statement: Donald Trump responds to Steve Bannon

This is the full statement from President Donald Trump responding to Steve Bannon.

Steve Bannon has nothing to do with me or my Presidency. When he was fired, he not only lost his job, he lost his mind. Steve was a staffer who worked for me after I had already won the nomination by defeating seventeen candidates, often described as the most talented field ever assembled in the Republican party.

Now that he is on his own, Steve is learning that winning isn’t as easy as I make it look. Steve had very little to do with our historic victory, which was delivered by the forgotten men and women of this country. Yet Steve had everything to do with the loss of a Senate seat in Alabama held for more than thirty years by Republicans. Steve doesn’t represent my base—he’s only in it for himself.

Steve pretends to be at war with the media, which he calls the opposition party, yet he spent his time at the White House leaking false information to the media to make himself seem far more important than he was. It is the only thing he does well. Steve was rarely in a one-on-one meeting with me and only pretends to have had influence to fool a few people with no access and no clue, whom he helped write phony books.

We have many great Republican members of Congress and candidates who are very supportive of the Make America Great Again agenda. Like me, they love the United States of America and are helping to finally take our country back and build it up, rather than simply seeking to burn it all down.
https://www.politico.com/story/2018/01/03/full-statement-donald-trump-responds-to-steve-bannon-322279

Another main source of the book was Steve Bannons buddy Sam Nunberg:

Complete nonsense:

January 3, 2018
Donald Trump Didn’t Want to Be President
One year ago: the plan to lose, and the administration’s shocked first days.

By MICHAEL WOLFF
http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2018/01/michael-wolff-fire-and-fury-book-donald-trump.html

The claims are ridiculous and the sources are not credible and neither is the writer.

As the campaign came to an end, Trump himself was sanguine. His ultimate goal, after all, had never been to win. “I can be the most famous man in the world,” he had told his aide Sam Nunberg at the outset of the race.
http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2018/01/michael-wolff-fire-and-fury-book-donald-trump.html

His "aide" Sam Nunberg was an alcoholic racist nobody idiot who Trump fired over 2 years ago when he found out about old Facebook posts Numberg made that could be considered racist:

Jul. 31, 2015

Sam Nunberg, one of Trump's political advisers, has a personal Facebook page that features notes he's posted since 2007.

These updates, which are riddled with grammatical and spelling errors, contain many racially charged statements including one instance on August 25, 2007, where Nunberg wrote about calling Rev. Al Sharpton's daughter "N---!"

"Sam Nunberg is just a short-term consultant with the campaign along with many others. If he did make these statements he will be terminated immediately," the spokesperson said. "Mr. Trump would never condone such statements from anybody in his campaign ... even if that person had a low-level campaign position."

"He has been, as you know, part of some type of organization in the past, but has not been a senior person on the campaign," the spokesperson said, adding, "and if these statements are accurate, we are very clear that Mr. Trump would never condone such statements from anybody on the campaign."
http://www.businessinsider.com/trump-advisers-racist-facebook-posts-2015-7

So as soon as Trump hears about these racist posts Numberg is fired. And how was it reported?...

Top Trump adviser has a history of provocative and racial Facebook posts
http://www.businessinsider.com/trump-advisers-racist-facebook-posts-2015-7

This other main source(Sam Nunberg) was sued by Trump for violation of his confidentiality and non-disclosure agreements after his firing

Trump filed a lawsuit against this attention seeking loser over a year and half ago in May of 2016, for....

"..alleged breach of a confidentiality agreement, according to legal documents."
http://time.com/4405179/trump-seeking-10m-from-fired-aide/

He's obviously an attention seeking loser with an ax to grind...

July 17, 2016
Nunberg had been fired, again, shortly after the launch of the campaign, when his past racist Facebook posts were unearthed. In retaliation, Nunberg had endorsed Ted Cruz and publicly slammed his former boss as a man with no "coherent political ideology."

Nunberg was living with his parents and getting sober; most days, he seemed focused primarily on his hell-bent crusade to take revenge on Lewandowski for getting him fired. I would often see him texting tips to reporters and taking calls — always in a clipped mafioso voice — to strategize with his fellow soldiers in Trumplandia civil war.
https://www.buzzfeed.com/mckaycoppins/how-the-haters-made-trump?utm_term=.lk5DOG2zZ#.rfbr7lqnv

There are people with Trump Derangement Syndrome(TDS) willing to pay money to get their brainwashed Trump beliefs acknowledged, such as..... "Trump's Presidential campaign plan was to lose the Presidency." and "He never expected or wanted to win." Although Trump literally risked everything, and campaigned continuously in the very states he needed for the electoral college for the Presidency, even up to the last minute, we are supposed to believe, it was because he wanted to lose. He was shocked he won and his wife burst into tears of sorrow. We know it's true because there is an alcoholic racist loser that Trump fired for racist posts on Facebook, who at the time thought just like most people that Trump was expected to lose by the pundits and so expected it himself. He was fired by Trump for racism and went to work for Cruz. Are you f**king kidding me?!? An idiot with an ax to grind making stupid statements is no reason to abandon basic common sense.

This "Top Trump adviser" as the media likes to describe him endorsed Ted Cruz during the GOP primary, because Trump(the accused white supremacist) had already fired him for being racist. This is an embarrassing source for the outlandish claim that Trump's plan was to lose the election. Wolff doesn't care about credibility, this is about selling a book that the MSM WANT to sell to the public.

Thanks to the book he stars in Sam Nunberg finally got some much sought after attention recently and used the opportunity to make a fool of himself on MSNBC the network who caters to those with TDS - it's been good for the ratings...

Internet beats up on ex-Trump aide Sam Nunberg for appearing intoxicated during interview
https://www.rawstory.com/2018/01/like-herding-cats-internet-beats-up-on-ex-trump-aide-sam-nunberg-for-being-shitfaced-during-interview/

The obviously biased writer Bannon brought in to the WH is going to make a bunch of easy money selling BS to brainwashed TDS victims eager for their beliefs to be fulfilled and are willing to pay for it......

Michael Wolff, the author of a new book that gives a behind-the-scenes account of the White House, defended his work Friday, insisting he spoke with President Donald Trump on the record and calling the commander in chief "a man who has less credibility than, perhaps, anyone who has ever walked on earth."
https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/donald-trump/michael-wolff-says-donald-trump-least-credible-person-who-has-n834921

He forgot to add "and literally worse than Hitler!"

Only people afflicted with TDS would find this credible...

Wolff added that "100 percent of the people around" Trump, "senior advisers, family members, every single one of them, questions his intelligence and fitness for office."
https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/donald-trump/michael-wolff-says-donald-trump-least-credible-person-who-has-n834921

An alcoholic Trump fired years ago for racism and the sloppy self absorbed opportunist right wing Bannon are the new left anti-Trump heroes "exposing" Trump and it's available all for $20

Common sense exposes the book as ridiculous and over the top. But giving the TDS crowd what they want is a sure way for the author to make a bunch of quick buck$.

'Fire and Fury' publisher is rushing to print more books
http://money.cnn.com/2018/01/07/media/fire-and-fury-president-trump-henry-holt/

Beliefs Always Trump Truth and Perception Always Trumps Reality

Online Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
« Reply #57 on: January 07, 2018, 08:39:42 PM »
^^^

... thank you jimd3100! Great post ... lots of work ...
tons of info to digest!

Offline TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
Re: Bannon - betrays Trump
« Reply #58 on: January 07, 2018, 10:13:51 PM »
http://insider.foxnews.com/2018/01/04/roger-stone-reacts-steve-bannon-quotes-about-trump-michael-wolff-book
'A Stunning Act of Betrayal': Roger Stone Reacts to Bannon Quotes in Wolff Book
Jan 4 2018
As seen on Tucker Carlson Tonight
by Fox News Insider

Former Trump adviser Roger Stone said Steve Bannon committed a "stunning act of betrayal" with his criticism about President Trump and his team in a forthcoming book. ...
Behold, happy is the man whom God correcteth: therefore despise not thou the chastening of the Almighty: For he maketh sore, and bindeth up: he woundeth, and his hands make whole ; He shall deliver thee in six troubles: yea, in seven there shall no evil touch thee. - Job 5

Offline One Revelator

Re: Bannon betrays Trump
« Reply #59 on: January 07, 2018, 11:25:17 PM »
This book comes out with pictures and hard evidence. It gets banned from Amazon and traces of the banning get scrubbed from Google and certain alternative websites. All with ZERO explanation or reason.

Yet a book written by an admittedly flaky author that contains a whole lot of artistic license that has yet to be released causes everybody to melt down and focus on banishing Steve Bannon into oblivion?

The number one cause of all human poverty, misery, and death is not global warming. It’s GLOBAL LYING.

Offline jofortruth

• The Great Deception
« Reply #60 on: January 08, 2018, 08:11:39 AM »
Wolff's Reputation Of Making Stuff Up (Another little boy loser. Two examples below)
https://www.gop.com/wolffs-reputation-of-making-stuff-up/

Laura Ingraham Unleashes on Author Wolff Claims as “TOTALLY FALSE” – “I Was There!” This is a “Total Fabrication”

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/01/laura-ingraham-unleashes-author-wolff-claims-totally-false-total-fabrication/

CONFUSION: MICHAEL WOLFF APOLOGIZES FOR BOOK ERROR — THAT DOESN’T EXIST!

https://www.infowars.com/confusion-michael-wolff-apologizes-for-book-error-that-doesnt-exist/

Washington Post national reporter Mark Berman publicly called out Wolff for placing him at a breakfast that he didn’t attend–not for getting his name wrong.
Don't believe me. Look it up yourself!

Offline jofortruth

• The Great Deception
« Reply #61 on: January 08, 2018, 08:41:04 AM »
Breaking: Wikileaks Downloads Entire “Fire and Fury” Anti-Trump Book Online!

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/01/breaking-wikileaks-downloads-entire-fire-fury-anti-trump-book-online/
Don't believe me. Look it up yourself!

Online chris jones

« Reply #62 on: January 08, 2018, 02:39:07 PM »
Traditional Infowars Doctrine :

If all they can do is attack the messenger and not the message, then its as good as a signed confession of guilt.
Because if the message was not true, then they could debunk it, but they cann't so they go after the messenger.
That is why you should attack the specific messages by simple fact checking using reputable sources.

To paraphrase about a decade of The Alex Jones Show.

Like I said earlier, try debunking the messages, starting with the simplist and most trivial Cheese Burger claim.
Go through them all one, by one and do some simple fact checking using reputable sources, you should quickly start to see a pattern.

Because I'm not emotionally involved, I'm seeing it more or less straight away.
Emotional involvement lowers IQ, which is why Infowars current front page at time of writing reads like a signed confession.
              OK, he takes some attacks personally, especially so when they are false and involve those who he was close to. He expects the controlled choir of MSM to slice and dice, his wife, children, their shoes, his hair but didn`t this fictitious slandering step over the line a tad. I agree, he should have fluffed it off and let the news expose this freak writer, but he reacted. Do you truly blame him for being human rather than P.C?
              Hillary would have laughed it off, done her guffawing act, she is a practiced pol, clever sociopath.
 Trump is a tad more human. Obama would never have been criticized, he let his underlings do whatever the hell they wanted, kept them on the gravy train to ensure silence. Balance the reactions, the why`s and wherefores.
              Trump's reaction, after all he has accomplished, the work he has put into his first year, the hours, the travel negotiations, successes -the insiders keep on the attack.OK- Let's face it, this writer was on a mission, this was not simply about this slob making $$$, he was put up to it by the heavies. The world is laughing at the deep state tactics, some are sickened by this relentless BS. I still can`t get over them attacking his young son or his wifes shoes, that truly exposes the fear of the swamp being under attack.
             The MSM bent over for GWB invading Iraq, Hillary`s crimes, Obamas 8 trillion in debt and more, but they key in Trump 24-7, he is President, however, he is not an old club POL.

Offline jimd3100

• Global Moderator
Re: Fire and Fury: Inside the Trump Slander
« Reply #63 on: January 09, 2018, 10:27:25 AM »
Michael Wolff did another round of interviews Monday morning on his new book, 'Fire and Fury: Inside the Trump White House'
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5246597/Hes-wing-nut-Michael-Wolff-ramps-attack-Trump.html

The more Wolff talks the more obvious it is what a fraud this all is.

Wolff appeared both on Morning Joe and CBS This Morning where the programs' hosts asked about his reporting of the book, as the author has taken some heat for sloppiness.

It isn't "sloppiness", his own words give away it was a setup.

Wolff added that "100 percent of the people around" Trump, "senior advisers, family members, every single one of them, questions his intelligence and fitness for office."

"100 percent of the people around" Trump -- REALLY?

CBS News' Norah O'Donnell asked Wolff if he had interviewed Vice President Mike Pence or any of Trump's cabinet members for the tome, which chronicled the president's first year in office.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5246597/Hes-wing-nut-Michael-Wolff-ramps-attack-Trump.html

'I did not,' Wolff replied to both questions.

Which means he made this up...

Wolff claims Trump himself gave Wolff access to the White House for his book...

Wolff told the Morning Joe hosts that besides Trump himself, Steve Bannon and Kellyanne Conway gave him access to the White House. 

Why did Trump give him access?

Trump didn't give him access to the White House is the answer, it's just another of his lies, but if he ever saw Trump, he pretended to be friendly because he's a dishonest hack on a mission...

'When I would meet the president at the White House we would chat as though we were friends.'

Can anyone confirm that Trump is telling the truth here?....

I authorized Zero access to White House (actually turned him down many times) for author of phony book! I never spoke to him for book.
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/949126530839572481?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.washingtonpost.com%2Fnews%2Fthe-fix%2Fwp%2F2018%2F01%2F05%2Ftrump-book-author-michael-wolff-made-a-damaging-admission-on-the-today-show%2F

Someone can confirm Trump: Wolff himself!

'I think he probably had no idea he was speaking to me for this book,' Wolff said.

So he gave you access just cause you're buddies?

'When I would meet the president at the White House we would chat as though we were friends.'

No it was Bannon who gave him access, because he likes books being written about how awesome he is, it isn't the first time.....

https://www.amazon.com/Devils-Bargain-Bannon-Storming-Presidency/dp/0735225028

Is it Trump that has gone crazy?

There are people with Trump Derangement Syndrome(TDS) willing to pay money to get their brainwashed Trump beliefs acknowledged, such as..... "Trump's Presidential campaign plan was to lose the Presidency." and "He never expected or wanted to win." Although Trump literally risked everything, and campaigned continuously in the very states he needed for the electoral college for the Presidency, even up to the last minute, we are supposed to believe, it was because he wanted to lose. He was shocked he won and his wife burst into tears of sorrow. We know it's true because there is an alcoholic racist loser that Trump fired for racist posts on Facebook, who at the time thought just like most people that Trump was expected to lose by the pundits and so expected it himself. He was fired by Trump for racism and went to work for Cruz. Are you f**king kidding me?!? An idiot with an ax to grind making stupid statements is no reason to abandon basic common sense.

The obviously biased writer Bannon brought in to the WH is going to make a bunch of easy money selling BS to brainwashed TDS victims eager for their beliefs to be fulfilled and are willing to pay for it......

Wolff took advantage of the opportunity Bannon gave him and will be getting the biggest paycheck of his life thanks to the MSM and the brainwashed masses that fall for their propaganda BS.

Only people afflicted with TDS would find this credible...

Who's gone crazy?

Paul Joseph Watson | Infowars.com - JANUARY 8, 2018

The same media that fanned the flames of hysterical anti-Trump craziness for a year.
Craziness that led to riots, shootings, and mass Trump Derangement Syndrome.
Is now saying Trump’s crazy.

Oh, the irony.

https://www.infowars.com/has-trump-gone-crazy/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1oRds1S9_4M

Online chris jones

« Reply #64 on: January 09, 2018, 04:23:56 PM »
 Jim, your post was detailed, hammered this guy, good on ya.

Offline jimd3100

• Global Moderator
« Reply #65 on: January 09, 2018, 08:24:57 PM »
Bannon 2020?
BY GABRIEL SHERMAN
DECEMBER 21, 2017 2:15 PM

“I HAVE POWER”: IS STEVE BANNON RUNNING FOR PRESIDENT?

Bannon’s response to all this criticism is a variation on his personal motto: Honey badger don’t give a shit. “I don’t give a f**k,” he told me when I visited him one morning at the Bryant Park Hotel. “You can call me anything you want. Do you think I give a shit? I literally don’t care.”

“You can call me anything you want. Do you think I give a shit? I literally don’t care.”

I'll call you Brutus. But this time Caesar killed Brutus. Don't f*ck with Caesar

Steve Bannon Steps Down From Breitbart Post
https://www.nytimes.com/2018/01/09/us/politics/steve-bannon-breitbart-trump.html

Donald Trump 1, Steve Bannon 0

By the time Bannon realized just how badly he had screwed up, it was too late. His groveling apology to Trump didn't move the needle. And his longtime financial patron, Rebekah Mercer, abandoned Bannon too.
http://www.cnn.com/2018/01/09/politics/donald-trump-steve-bannon/index.html