Drum and bass with Alex Jones swearing his face off about facebook

Author Topic: Drum and bass with Alex Jones swearing his face off about facebook  (Read 486 times)

Offline criticalunity

• Working 20/7 to put the proof together!
    • Clarifying Conspiracy Realities For Humanity & Liberty
Using samples from his many rants and the relatively recent rant in his car about facebook, here is what I've spent months on and off on, and did my best to master it as well. Mastering this was not easy.

It would be great if Alex played this during his show but unfortunately there is a lot of swearing, but that is the point. It's powerful, and these are serious times. No more f**kin around. You may not be into this genre, but I'd like to know if it was enjoyed and what you think.

Thanks, Dave.

https://soundcloud.com/electopia/vulnerability-in-human-psychology

Offline egypt

• Love: A Wish to bestow the fullness of Joyous Life
Re: Drum and bass with Alex Jones swearing his face off about facebook
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2017, 04:53:41 AM »

Dave.  I know you went to a lot of work, so please don't be offended by this personal feedback.

Firstly, I don't listen to Alex Jones for "entertainment."  He is listened to by me to get the news, the real news, and nothing but the news (truth) hehe

Secondly, part of this is that it is family-oriented without all the swearing which gets very old, very fast.  There's an entire world out there of beautiful English language and vocabulary that is not used enough.  I am one who appreciates Alex's seriousness, passion and delivery without swearing.

I find the music distracting & Alex's swearing like it's in the background (is that really he?  I don't remember him swearing like that) not wanting to be listened to.

It wasn't appealing for me, sorry.

love, e

Offline criticalunity

• Working 20/7 to put the proof together!
    • Clarifying Conspiracy Realities For Humanity & Liberty
Re: Drum and bass with Alex Jones (f**kin gloves are Coming Off)
« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2017, 11:49:49 AM »
Well, it is drum and bass after all, it''s meant to be hardcore. Isn't for everyone, I understand. My other tracks are more chill. Working on ambient at the moment. I don't limit myself to a particular style.

"Firstly, I don't listen to Alex Jones for "entertainment."  He is listened to by me to get the news, the real news, and nothing but the news (truth) hehe" - It's art, expression. I also of course listen to him and many others for information I verify for myself.

Yes it's him: Alex Jones Swears his Face Off - Epic Rant About Censorship, Fake News, Facebook

" I am one who appreciates Alex's seriousness, passion and delivery without swearing." - So am I. I also appreciate people who show humanity. How could he possibly not swear? It after all, is in his vocabulary and is very fitting for these serious times.

Given that he states he's Christian, in addition of course to being a public figure, it should show the magnitude of just how horrendous things have become, and it's only normal.