Fed Govt Planned Kill At Bundy Ranch And Witnesses

Author Topic: Fed Govt Planned Kill At Bundy Ranch And Witnesses  (Read 525 times)

Offline marlowe

• Dimensions: 100 x 75 pixels
    • High Castle Webbot Forum
« on: December 13, 2017, 05:47:20 PM »

a 5 minute vid.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SLzO08Ruh70&feature=em-uploademail

Offline egypt

• Love: A Wish to bestow the fullness of Joyous Life
Re: Fed Govt Planned Kill At Bundy Ranch And Witnesses
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2017, 04:22:54 AM »

Worth a look-at.  Unbelievable.  They were planning another Waco.   Doesn't surprise anyone.  This is probably part of the shake up by Trump with the CIA and the FBI.  They had a kill list of the Bundy family and any witnesses.  Sounds like a Clinton operation, doesn't it?

love, e

Offline chris jones

« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2017, 10:34:29 AM »
Hi E.
           The syndicate has no boundaries, they will do anything to remain in power and far too much to lose if they are exposed.
            I`m beyond cynical when it comes to these rat bastards, I wouldn`t be at all surprised if they told some decent gov agent if he opens his mouth a dirty bomb would go off or some other tragedy on a par.
            The Los Vegas slaughter was a warning of the power they have, no mucking way will I believe this was not an op. The FBI, DOD, State and local law enforcement remain stump, 00000000000. Could it be a message was sent, we peons are nothing, less than zits. A few witnesses have been killed, accidents etc. Do you smell a rat?

Offline jofortruth

• The Great Deception
« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2017, 10:50:17 AM »
What happened at the Bundy ranch was another total miscarriage of justice on the Obama and Eric Holder watch! Background for those who are just waking up:

http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=257384.0
Don't believe me. Look it up yourself!

Offline egypt

• Love: A Wish to bestow the fullness of Joyous Life
« Reply #4 on: December 14, 2017, 01:01:07 PM »
Hi E.
           The syndicate has no boundaries, they will do anything to remain in power and far too much to lose if they are exposed.
            I`m beyond cynical when it comes to these rat bastards, I wouldn`t be at all surprised if they told some decent gov agent if he opens his mouth a dirty bomb would go off or some other tragedy on a par.
            The Los Vegas slaughter was a warning of the power they have, no mucking way will I believe this was not an op. The FBI, DOD, State and local law enforcement remain stump, 00000000000. Could it be a message was sent, we peons are nothing, less than zits. A few witnesses have been killed, accidents etc. Do you smell a rat?

Hi there Chris.

I smell a rat!

love, e