Are you people insane? Stefan Molyneux rant

Author Topic: Are you people insane? Stefan Molyneux rant  (Read 3673 times)

Offline stockholmimmune

Re: Are you people insane? Stefan Molyneux rant
« Reply #40 on: November 28, 2017, 08:53:58 PM »

You are not being honest, stockholmimmune! You are simply not understanding either Stefan or Alex, and believing the lies of the left. Please look at this:

http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=320269.msg1633945#msg1633945

If I'm to be perfectly honest with you I have a feeling Alex Jones probably isn't racist but the thing is I used to think that liberals were good people it turns out these people are degenerate psychopaths.  I've been in a lot of situations were I thought people were good then they turned out to be evil.  So I have to ask questions.

... it simply does no good to pretend intelligence plays no part in creating/maintaining civilization. Also, it
is news to me that black Africa was as advanced as Europe in the first millennium & onward... much of Africa
is still near-stone age today. Northern Africa was largely Greco/Roman until the muslims started
up their insanity ... nearly every vestige of Greco/Roman world was demolished (see library of Alexandria). Timbuktu is largely fiction based mostly on the accounts of the shadowy figure of Leo Africanus.
    I just read a first hand account of Westerners traveling in Morocco in late 19th C., ... many years after the
muslims had repatriated there from Spain and reverted to ca. 7th C., living. The travelers reported that the
only wheeled contrivance in Morocco at the time was a 'royal' carriage given to their government by
the royal family of Spain, and it was a curiosity in a 'museum'. They traveled on donkey/mule back for the most part throughout Africa, and had only sleds.
What was a written language in African countries? There may have been one ... I am not sure.

Yea because that's what I did.  No I said IQ tests were not a good measure of success.  Well I'm not sure why Leo Africanus can't be used as a source but the problem you have is that you have the actual manuscripts which deal with things such as medicine, mathematics chemistry etc.  Felix Dubois is another source he pretty much said that scholars from Sankore Universcity were better than Arab scholars.  It should be in his book Timbuktu the mysterious.

Theres also what a portugese ship captains said about the city of Benin.

https://books.google.co.uk/books?id=0dol1fMSM-AC&pg=PA12&lpg=PA12&dq=Lourenco+Pinto+captain&source=bl&ots=uWsmEigr_5&sig=bavRYVvb11DpKkHPr1KeHQ8zX5M&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiV8Pnf1OLXAhUrL8AKHSZvBIcQ6AEIPDAD#v=onepage&q=Lourenco%20Pinto%20captain&f=false

Here's what another site says about it:

http://www.newhistorian.com/benin-city-stunning-metropolis-annihilated-british-empire/7287/

Lourenco Pinto, the captain of a Portuguese ship, observed in 1691:

“Great Benin, where the King resides, is larger than Lisbon, all the streets run straight and as far as the eyes can see. The houses are large, especially that of the king which is richly decorated and has Fine columns. The city is wealthy and industrious. It is so well governed that theft is unknown and the people live in such Security that they have no door to their houses.”

NWO has nothing to do with why Africa is the way it is, it's all Africa's fault.

Online jofortruth

• The Great Deception
« Reply #41 on: November 28, 2017, 09:32:56 PM »

If I'm to be perfectly honest with you I have a feeling Alex Jones probably isn't racist but the thing is I used to think that liberals were good people it turns out these people are degenerate psychopaths.  I've been in a lot of situations were I thought people were good then they turned out to be evil.  So I have to ask questions.

Questions are good! I agree thats important. Keep asking! Its how we learn.

Sadly, we all feel betrayed by people we once thought we could trust. Its like we have to learn to trust again. I can relate! I bet most here feel the same.

Hope you are feeling better today!

Don't believe me. Look it up yourself!

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
    • JACKSON HOLLY'S OLD HOME PLACE
« Reply #42 on: November 28, 2017, 10:14:59 PM »

Yea because that's what I did.  No I said IQ tests were not a good measure of success.  Well I'm not sure why Leo Africanus can't be used as a source but the problem you have is that you have the actual manuscripts which deal with things such as medicine, mathematics chemistry etc.  Felix Dubois is another source he pretty much said that scholars from Sankore Universcity were better than Arab scholars.  It should be in his book Timbuktu the mysterious.

Theres also what a portugese ship captains said about the city of Benin.

https://books.google.co.uk/books?id=0dol1fMSM-AC&pg=PA12&lpg=PA12&dq=Lourenco+Pinto+captain&source=bl&ots=uWsmEigr_5&sig=bavRYVvb11DpKkHPr1KeHQ8zX5M&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiV8Pnf1OLXAhUrL8AKHSZvBIcQ6AEIPDAD#v=onepage&q=Lourenco%20Pinto%20captain&f=false

http://www.newhistorian.com/benin-city-stunning-metropolis-annihilated-british-empire/7287/

“Great Benin, where the King resides, is larger than Lisbon, all the streets run straight and as far as the eyes can see. The houses are large, especially that of the king which is richly decorated and has Fine columns. The city is wealthy and industrious. It is so well governed that theft is unknown and the people live in such Security that they have no door to their houses.”

NWO has nothing to do with why Africa is the way it is, it's all Africa's fault.

Well, nothing remains of that most wonderful of cities ... Benin ... with walls several times longer/greater than the great Wall of China. I guess those dastardly British dismantled it brick-by-brick. Many say the manuscripts reportedly found there (in Arabic) were almost certainly spoils of war, as was most of the mythic gold dust ... I don't know, and doubt if we will ever know. Basically, African history ... such as it is ... is almost unknowable.
     Those early dates (before 1,000) are near-unverifiable ... but there are 'first-hand-accounts' of European visitors to Africa (Northern Africa) ... I've searched out some beginning in 1,200s ... reading 'Once to Sinai' now ... from 1480s ... ( https://www.kirkusreviews.com/book-reviews/hfm-prescott-2/once-to-sinai/ ) These type accounts give vivid understanding of the ongoing friction (to use a nice word) between Christian and muslim ... the muslim non-stewardship of the Holy Lands and vicious treatment of Christians. The muslims opened 'trade routes' and 'pilgrimage routes' to Europeans begrudgingly only FOR THE MONEY ... talk about 'price gouging'! LOL!

... for another discussion ... first hand accounts of travels into dark (sub-saharan) Africa, beginning in 15th Century to a limited degree ... and actually only making real headway in the 19th century.
St. Augustine: “The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it.
Let it loose; it will defend itself."

Offline egypt

• Love: A Wish to bestow the fullness of Joyous Life
« Reply #43 on: November 28, 2017, 10:16:04 PM »

Yep, feel the same about being acted out on,  taken, and duped, and conned, and lied to.  Asking questions is absolutely necessary!

It has been almost nine years.  I remember how hard it was to understand what was going on!  I remember listening to my first show with Alex, whom I already adored from watching his movie The Obama Deception.  I got a grip on about two sentences, during his broadcast that made sense to me!  I thought wow.  I had better get with it.  So, I came to this forum and was patiently educated by wonderful, intelligent and kind people for a long time!  They took the time and they cared.

I can say this.  Alex Jones has never disappointed me.  I feel he has saved my life.  This has been  through the wake-up information he provides and (have to say it) the most fantastic products ever!   Product performance is over-the-top and what is really needed in this day & age of high strangeness in being poisoned every which way possible.

love, e

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
« Reply #44 on: November 28, 2017, 10:59:31 PM »
stockholmimmune:

NWO has nothing to do with why Africa is the way it is, it's all Africa's fault

... more about Benin

I found this short video ... from 'Kingdom of Bronze' ...
David Attenborough's 1975 television series 'The Tribal Eye'.

BENIN CITY BATTLE 1897
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B2HHWsr3A2M

Offline stockholmimmune

« Reply #45 on: November 28, 2017, 11:32:02 PM »
     Well, nothing remains of that most wonderful of cities ... Benin ... with walls several times longer/greater than the great Wall of China. I guess those dastardly British dismantled it brick-by-brick. Many say the manuscripts reportedly found there (in Arabic) were almost certainly spoils of war, as was most of the mythic gold dust ... I don't know, and doubt if we will ever know. Basically, African history ... such as it is ... is almost unknowable.
     Those early dates (before 1,000) are near-unverifiable ... but there are 'first-hand-accounts' of European visitors to Africa (Northern Africa) ... I've searched out some beginning in 1,200s ... reading 'Once to Sinai' now ... from 1480s ... ( https://www.kirkusreviews.com/book-reviews/hfm-prescott-2/once-to-sinai/ ) These type accounts give vivid understanding of the ongoing friction (to use a nice word) between Christian and muslim ... the muslim non-stewardship of the Holy Lands and vicious treatment of Christians. The muslims opened 'trade routes' and 'pilgrimage routes' to Europeans begrudgingly only FOR THE MONEY ... talk about 'price gouging'! LOL!

... for another discussion ... first hand accounts of travels into dark (sub-saharan) Africa, beginning in 15th Century to a limited degree ... and actually only making real headway in the 19th century.

Bro you know there are remains of the walls so people can work out how big they were....Ok just calm down now so we shouldn't blame white people for everything but all of a sudden now the British Empire never did anything wrong now?  WOW, just stop ok.

Yep, feel the same about being acted out on,  taken, and duped, and conned, and lied to.  Asking questions is absolutely necessary!

It has been almost nine years.  I remember how hard it was to understand what was going on!  I remember listening to my first show with Alex, whom I already adored from watching his movie The Obama Deception.  I got a grip on about two sentences, during his broadcast that made sense to me!  I thought wow.  I had better get with it.  So, I came to this forum and was patiently educated by wonderful, intelligent and kind people for a long time!  They took the time and they cared.

I can say this.  Alex Jones has never disappointed me.  I feel he has saved my life.  This has been  through the wake-up information he provides and (have to say it) the most fantastic products ever!   Product performance is over-the-top and what is really needed in this day & age of high strangeness in being poisoned every which way possible.

love, e

Sounds like you worship him.....blergghhhh!

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
« Reply #46 on: November 29, 2017, 07:42:23 AM »
^^^

... sounds like you should move down to Niger or South Sudan.  :o

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
« Reply #47 on: November 29, 2017, 08:46:59 AM »
... I am always surprised at discussions about race/IQ ... it is
not a difficult proposition to give a bunch of people of different races
an IQ test and break down the results for all to see. And the results
are always pretty much the same ... as are other indicators such as
high school graduation rates vs race, etc.
I am very attuned to this because I have a son graduating from an Albuquerque HS
this year ... he's top of his class, high IQ (135), is taking classes at University
already, no problem. His High School is majority Hispanic, very low black/others, moderate
white ... below 60% graduation rate ... so we are watching tons of his old
friends struggling to make it through ... and sadly MANY have dropped out already
or have gotten into 'alternative' programs, etc.

√ MUCH MORE HERE: https://nces.ed.gov/programs/coe/indicator_coi.asp

... the state of edumacation in the nation's capitol:

“This is the biggest way to keep a community down. To graduate students
who aren’t qualified, send them off to college unprepared, so they return
to the community to continue the cycle,” the teacher said.

Almost Every Graduate Of DC High School Was Truant,
Yet All Of Them Were Accepted To College

AMBER RANDALL - 11/28/2017

The majority of graduating students at a Washington, D.C. high school did not attend more than six weeks of high school, but still managed to get into college, an investigation into the students’ records found.

NPR and WAMU looked into the seniors who graduated from Ballou High School in 2017, a school located in a poverty stricken area of the nation’s capital, to see how much school the graduating students missed. Ballou High School was previously heavily praised for all students in its senior class getting into college.

Almost half of the graduates had unexcused absences that totaled to more than three months of missed school, documents obtained by NPR and WAMU reveal. About 20 percent of the high school graduates were absent more times than they were present for classes, emails and records also show.

The District of Columbia Public Schools system policy states that students who misses a class more than 30 times should fail that class, according to WAMU.

Despite these absences, all of the 2017 seniors got into a college, a feat for which the school received high praise. One student said the class-wide acceptance was a repudiation of all those who said the school — where at one point only 3 percent of students met the reading standards — couldn’t do it.

“Everybody just, they was betting on us failing, and we all came together and we graduated,” said student Me’Ashja Hamilton.

Some teachers who spoke to the outlet said they felt they had to graduate failing students due to pressure from the high school administration. Other teachers said the lack of expectations allowed students to do what they wanted and not show up for class.

http://dailycaller.com/2017/11/28/almost-every-graduate-of-dc-high-school-was-truant-yet-all-of-them-were-accepted-to-college/

What Really Happened At Ballou, The D.C. High School
Where Every Senior Got Into College

https://wamu.org/story/17/11/28/really-happened-ballou-d-c-high-school-every-senior-got-college/

Offline EvadingGrid

• Truthers are not Trumpers
    • Trump Bot Free Zone
« Reply #48 on: November 29, 2017, 10:57:44 AM »
The 'Lost' or 'Secret' History of Africa

http://forum.globalgulag.com/index.php?topic=2585.0
“Hey, I’m a nationalist and a globalist”
-- Donald Trump

Article : "A Limited Hangout Operation ?"

Offline chris jones

« Reply #49 on: November 29, 2017, 11:57:14 AM »
The 'Lost' or 'Secret' History of Africa

http://forum.globalgulag.com/index.php?topic=2585.0
eg, ISN`T IT WRITTEN SOMEWHERE `THERE ARE MORE MYSTERY`S ON EARTH THAN IN ALL THE HEAVENS`?
       Off topic a tad, just a memory kicking in. I liked the vid, many folks have the image of tribal Africans cooking some poor slob over a fire for dinner. Real history has been my passion, Archeology was my dream as a kid, that is until I asked too many questions in history classes, was mucked strait off.

Offline stockholmimmune

« Reply #50 on: November 29, 2017, 11:59:15 AM »
Questions are good! I agree thats important. Keep asking! Its how we learn.

Sadly, we all feel betrayed by people we once thought we could trust. Its like we have to learn to trust again. I can relate! I bet most here feel the same.

Hope you are feeling better today!

Thanks feeling better, hope I keep getting better.

^^^

... sounds like you should move down to Niger or South Sudan.  :o

Hey it's not my fault I've won the debate.  Anyway I'm thinking of the times people call in on the show and people are like "OMIGOD IT'S ALEX JONES!!!!", even Alex himself doesn't like it.  Obviously the guy is special or he wouldn't have made it so far but at the same time I don't know what the big deal is for starters he has no debating skills.

Offline TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #51 on: November 29, 2017, 12:03:35 PM »
Teaching kids to be what?

http://www.mercurynews.com/2017/11/27/report-only-30-of-ninth-graders-will-graduate-from-college/
Report: Only 30% of California’s ninth-graders will graduate from college
By Sharon Noguchi | snoguchi@bayareanewsgroup.com | Bay Area News Group
PUBLISHED: November 27, 2017 at 9:00 pm | UPDATED: November 28, 2017 at 5:31 am

Although more than 90 percent of the nation’s ninth graders expect to graduate from college, a report released Monday estimates that only 30 percent of California’s high school freshmen will actually earn a bachelor’s degree.

Amid that dismaying projection, researchers at the Public Policy Institute of California also unearthed a surprising finding. It’s not just lack of academic progress that’s keeping students from earning a degree. It’s also students’ failure to take the right preparatory courses and schools tracking them into remedial classes. California’s comparatively lax high-school graduation requirements may also be a contributing factor.

The numbers matter because other research estimates that by 2030 California will fall 1.1 million short of educated workers needed to keep its economy going.
Behold, happy is the man whom God correcteth: therefore despise not thou the chastening of the Almighty: For he maketh sore, and bindeth up: he woundeth, and his hands make whole ; He shall deliver thee in six troubles: yea, in seven there shall no evil touch thee. - Job 5

Offline chris jones

« Reply #52 on: November 29, 2017, 12:05:57 PM »
 Sorry guys, ask Doc Ben Carson about I.Q.`s?

Offline stockholmimmune

« Reply #53 on: November 29, 2017, 12:07:02 PM »
Sorry guys, ask Doc Ben Carson about I.Q.`s?

Yea but people will just say that Ben Carson is unique.

Offline TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #54 on: November 29, 2017, 12:14:29 PM »
http://www.themythsandhistoryofredhair.co.uk/theancientworld.html

Given this information it's interesting to note that we now know that many pharaohs of ancient Egypt were red-haired, including Ramesses II, also known as Ramesses the Great. In fact the number of red-haired mummies unearthed seems strikingly disproportionate, especially given the climate in Egypt

https://uk.reuters.com/article/oukoe-uk-britain-tutankhamun-dna/half-of-european-men-share-king-tuts-dna-idUKTRE7704OR20110801
August 1, 2011 / 11:07 AM / 6 years ago
Half of European men share King Tut's DNA

LONDON (Reuters) - Up to 70 percent of British men and half of all Western European men are related to the Egyptian Pharaoh Tutankhamun, geneticists in Switzerland said.

Scientists at Zurich-based DNA genealogy centre, iGENEA, reconstructed the DNA profile of the boy Pharaoh, who ascended the throne at the age of nine, his father Akhenaten and grandfather Amenhotep III, based on a film that was made for the Discovery Channel.

The results showed that King Tut belonged to a genetic profile group, known as haplogroup R1b1a2, to which more than 50 percent of all men in Western Europe belong, indicating that they share a common ancestor.
Behold, happy is the man whom God correcteth: therefore despise not thou the chastening of the Almighty: For he maketh sore, and bindeth up: he woundeth, and his hands make whole ; He shall deliver thee in six troubles: yea, in seven there shall no evil touch thee. - Job 5

Offline EvadingGrid

• Trump Bot Free Zone
« Reply #55 on: November 29, 2017, 12:22:36 PM »
eg, ISN`T IT WRITTEN SOMEWHERE `THERE ARE MORE MYSTERY`S ON EARTH THAN IN ALL THE HEAVENS`?
       Off topic a tad, just a memory kicking in. I liked the vid, many folks have the image of tribal Africans cooking some poor slob over a fire for dinner. Real history has been my passion, Archeology was my dream as a kid, that is until I asked too many questions in history classes, was mucked strait off.

I will post other videos on that theme, next I'm posting on Carthage.
Carthage was the rival african superpower that went head 2 head with Rome, with Hannibal the Carthaginian crossing the Alps.

Meanwhile in europe it was human child sacrifice, and running around half naked in barbarian tribes . . . a 101% absence of civilization.

http://forum.globalgulag.com/index.php?topic=2585.msg15497;topicseen#msg15497
-- Donald Trump

Offline chris jones

« Reply #56 on: November 29, 2017, 12:42:38 PM »
Teaching kids to be what?

http://www.mercurynews.com/2017/11/27/report-only-30-of-ninth-graders-will-graduate-from-college/
Report: Only 30% of California’s ninth-graders will graduate from college
By Sharon Noguchi | snoguchi@bayareanewsgroup.com | Bay Area News Group
PUBLISHED: November 27, 2017 at 9:00 pm | UPDATED: November 28, 2017 at 5:31 am

Although more than 90 percent of the nation’s ninth graders expect to graduate from college, a report released Monday estimates that only 30 percent of California’s high school freshmen will actually earn a bachelor’s degree.
                               Hi

Amid that dismaying projection, researchers at the Public Policy Institute of California also unearthed a surprising finding. It’s not just lack of academic progress that’s keeping students from earning a degree. It’s also students’ failure to take the right preparatory courses and schools tracking them into remedial classes. California’s comparatively lax high-school graduation requirements may also be a contributing factor.

The numbers matter because other research estimates that by 2030 California will fall 1.1 million short of educated workers needed to keep its economy going.
            Hi T.  I have a hard time thinking about public schooling, I wanted to learn, to be able to study subjects that were my passions, I read/studied at home. Even back in those long-ago days, high school, what I learned could be fit on the end of a pin. The theory in those days, you needed an HS diploma to get work. My error I guess.  No matter, I was in the boots the year of my graduation.

Offline stockholmimmune

« Reply #57 on: November 29, 2017, 12:51:12 PM »
I will post other videos on that theme, next I'm posting on Carthage.
Carthage was the rival african superpower that went head 2 head with Rome, with Hannibal the Carthaginian crossing the Alps.

Meanwhile in europe it was human child sacrifice, and running around half naked in barbarian tribes . . . a 101% absence of civilization.

http://forum.globalgulag.com/index.php?topic=2585.msg15497;topicseen#msg15497

I don't think Carthaginians were black Africans, also I think Carthaginians were involved in human sacrifice (don't know about child sacrifice).  Don't think everyone was involved in child sacrifice in Europe you know.

Offline TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #58 on: November 29, 2017, 12:52:56 PM »
https://www.huffingtonpost.com/brian-glyn-williams/pagan-kalash-people-of-pakistan_b_4811627.html
THE BLOG 02/21/2014 10:28 pm ET Updated Apr 23, 2014
The Lost Children of Alexander the Great: A Journey to the Pagan Kalash People of Pakistan
By Brian Glyn Williams

The New York Times recently published an article that had a fascinating description of the Kalash, an ancient ethnic group living high in the remote mountains of Pakistan’s Hindu Kush. For centuries this light-skinned, pagan people have claimed to be the long-lost descendants of Alexander the Great’s world-conquering armies, which invaded this region in the fourth century B.C. The animist Kalash are outwardly different from the darker-skinned Pakistani Muslims who live in the lowlands below them, so it seemed plausible. However, there had been no proof of this remarkable claim until the geneticists quoted in The New York Times found that the Kalash people’s DNA seems to indicate that they had an infusion of European blood during a “mixing event” at roughly the time of Alexander’s conquests. This isolated people are thus most likely the direct descendants of the ancient Greek-Macedonian armies who set up outposts in this region 2,300 years ago.

https://www.nytimes.com/2014/02/14/science/tracing-ancestry-team-produces-genetic-atlas-of-human-mixing-events.html?_r=0
Tracing Ancestry, Researchers Produce a Genetic Atlas of Human Mixing Events

By NICHOLAS WADEFEB. 13, 2014

The Kalash people of Pakistan were found to have chunks of DNA from an ancient European population. Statistical analysis suggests a mixing event before 210 B.C., possibly from the army of Alexander the Great.

The rise and fall of empires, the march of armies, the flow of trade routes, the practice of slavery — all these events have led to a mixing of populations around the world. Such episodes have left a record in the human genome, but one that has so far been too complex to decipher on a global scale.

Now, geneticists applying new statistical approaches have taken a first shot at both identifying and dating the major population mixture events of the last 4,000 years, with the goal of providing a new source of information for historians.

Offline TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #59 on: November 29, 2017, 01:17:07 PM »
According to CNN: geez ..
http://schoolsofthought.blogs.cnn.com/2012/11/14/ten-myths-about-gifted-students-and-programs-for-gifted/

My view: Ten myths about gifted students and programs for gifted
Courtesy Pieces of LearningBy Carolyn Coil, Special to CNN

(CNN) - American educators have struggled for more than 40 years to define giftedness.

In other words, the availability of programs and services for gifted students depends for the most part on where a student lives and what state, school district or school he or she is in.

There is debate over how to identify and measure giftedness, whether giftedness is innate (nature) or developed (nurture) and whether giftedness is driven by intelligence test results or through other indicators.

| - - - - -
http://www.presidency.ucsb.edu/ws/?pid=8858
John F. Kennedy    
37 - Special Message to the Congress on Education.
February 6, 1962

Finally, in many urban as well as rural areas of the country, our school systems are confronted with unusually severe educational problems which require the development of new approaches--the problems of gifted children, deprived children, children with language problems, and children with problems that contribute to the high dropout rate, to name but a few.

To help meet all of these needs for better educational quality and development, and to provide a proper Federal role of assistance and leadership, I recommend that the Congress enact a program designed to help improve the excellence of American education by authorizing:

(1) The award each year of up to 2,500 scholarships to outstanding elementary and secondary school teachers for a year of full-time study;

(2) The establishment of institutes at colleges and universities for elementary and secondary school teachers of those subjects in which improved instruction is needed;

(3) Grants to institutions of higher education to pay part of the cost of special projects designed to strengthen teacher preparation programs through better curricula and teaching methods:

(4) Amendment of the Cooperative Research Act to permit support of extensive, multi-purpose educational research, development, demonstration, and evaluation projects; and

(5) Grants for local public school systems to conduct demonstration or experimental projects of limited duration to improve the quality of instruction or meet special educational problems in elementary and secondary schools.
I recommend that Congress enact the Health Professions Educational Assistance Act which I proposed last year to (a) authorize a ten-year program of matching grants for the construction of new medical and dental schools and (b) provide four-year scholarships and cost-of-education grants for one-fourth of the entering students in each medical and dental school in the United States.

2. Scientists and Engineers

Our economic, scientific and military strength increasingly requires that we have sufficient numbers of scientists and engineers to cope with the fast-changing needs of our time--and the agency with general responsibility for increasing this supply today is the National Science Foundation. At the elementary and secondary school level, I have recommended in the 1963 Budget an expansion of the Science Foundation program to develop new instructional materials and laboratory apparatus for use in a larger number of secondary schools and to include additional subjects and age groups; an expansion of the experimental summer program permitting gifted high school students to work with university research scientists; and an expansion in the number of National Science Foundation supported institutes offering special training in science and mathematics for high school teachers throughout the country. The budget increase requested for this latter program would permit approximately 36,000 high school teachers, representing about 30 percent of the secondary school teachers of science and mathematics in this country, to participate in the program.

At the higher education level, I am recommending similar budget increases for institute programs for college teachers; improvement in the content of college science, mathematics and engineering courses; funds for laboratory demonstration apparatus; student research programs; additional top level graduate fellowships in science, mathematics and engineering; and $61.5 million in grants to our colleges and universities for basic research facilities.
http://www.presidency.ucsb.edu/ws/?pid=9487
John F. Kennedy    
43 - Special Message to the Congress on Education.
January 29, 1963

I do not say that the Federal Government should take over responsibility for education. That is neither desirable nor feasible. Instead its participation should be selective, stimulative and, where possible, transitional.

A century of experience with land-grant colleges has demonstrated that Federal financial participation can assist educational progress and growth without Federal control. In the last decade, experience with the National Science Foundation, with the National Defense Education Act, and with programs for assisting Federally affected school districts has demonstrated that Federal support can benefit education without leading to Federal control. The proper Federal role is to identify national education goals and to help local, state and private authorities build the necessary roads to reach those goals. Federal aid will enable our schools, colleges and universities to be more stable financially and therefore more independent.
Good teachers, moreover, need good schools. Last year, over 1,500,000 children were in overcrowded classrooms and an estimated two million others were studying amid grossly sub-standard health and safety conditions. In many areas school dropouts, or the education of the economically disadvantaged, the culturally deprived, the physically or mentally handicapped, and the gifted require specially designed programs which simply are not available.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Defense_Education_Act
The National Defense Education Act (NDEA) was signed into law on September 2, 1958, providing funding to United States education institutions at all levels.

NDEA was among many science initiatives implemented by President Dwight D. Eisenhower in 1958 to increase the technological sophistication and power of the United States alongside, for instance, DARPA and NASA. It followed a growing national sense that U.S. scientists were falling behind scientists in the Soviet Union. The early Soviet success in the Space Race catalyzed a national sense of unease with Soviet technological advances, especially after the Soviet Union launched the first-ever satellite, Sputnik, the previous year.[2]
In total, over a billion dollars was directed towards improving American science curricula
Additionally, more high school graduates were beginning to attend college. In 1940 about one-half million Americans attended college, which was about 15 percent of their age group.[6] By 1960, however, college enrollments had expanded to 3.6 million. By 1970, 7.5 million students were attending colleges in the United States, or 40 percent of college-age youths.[7]

The act, therefore, was designed to fulfill two purposes. First, it was designed to provide the country with specific defense oriented personnel. This included providing federal help to foreign language scholars, area studies centers, and engineering students. Second it provided financial assistance—primarily through the National Defense Student Loan program—for thousands of students who would be part of the growing numbers enrolling at colleges and universities in the 1960s.[3]
Title V
Title V includes provisions for the training of guidance counselors and the implementation of testing programs to identify gifted students.

This laid the groundwork for Academically Gifted (AG) and Gifted & Talented (GT) programs and began the trend of using standardized testing ...

https://www.nagc.org/resources-publications/resources/frequently-asked-questions-about-gifted-education
Are there any national reports about gifted students or gifted education?

There are two federal reports that are often cited when discussing gifted education: A Nation at Risk (1983) and National Excellence: A Case for Developing America's Talent (1993). They both highlight the missed opportunities to identify and serve gifted students in the U.S. resulting in a call for additional research and programming in the field of gifted education.

The issuance of national program standards by NAGC in 1998 also helped solidify the field’s intent and provide school districts across the country with a set of programming criteria. Published in 2004, A Nation Deceived reported on the advantages of acceleration for gifted children, which illustrated America's inability to properly meet the needs of its most able students despite the overwhelming research supporting acceleration practices in schools.

Frequently Asked Questions about Gifted Education
Is there a definition of "gifted"?

Yes. The current federal definition of gifted students was originally developed in the 1972 Marland Report to Congress, and has been modified several times since then. The current definition, which is located in the Elementary and Secondary Education Act, is:

Students, children, or youth who give evidence of high achievement capability in areas such as intellectual, creative, artistic, or leadership capacity, or in specific academic fields, and who need services and activities not ordinarily provided by the school in order to fully develop those capabilities

Note: States and districts are not required to use the federal definition, although many states base their definitions on the federal definition.

| - - - -

{ I was in a California "GATE" program back in the day : ]

gifted (GATE) program

https://www.sandiegounified.org/1960s

The Sixties

A heated political atmosphere sparked by the Civil Rights Movement, Vietnam War and nationwide race riots characterized the sixties. Both students and employee groups were involved in teach-ins, protests and activism. The Baby Boom Generation brought a dramatic increase to enrollment and the country made significant steps toward diversification in schools.

California's Mentally Gifted Minors legislation passes. San Diego's research and success with its gifted (GATE) program provides the model for much of this legislation.

https://www.testingmom.com/tests/california-gate-gifted-education/

California Gifted and Talented Education (GATE)

The California Department of Education administers the Gifted and Talented Education (GATE) Program, which provides funding for local educational agencies (LEAs) to develop unique education opportunities for high-achieving and underachieving pupils in the California public elementary and secondary schools. Each school district’s governing board determines the criteria it will use to identify students for participation in the GATE program (Note: If a student transfers from one district to another, they may need to requalify for the new school district, as they are not automatically accepted.)
California Assessment of Student Performance & Progress (CAASPP)

Each spring, students in grades 3 – 8, 10 & 11 take a CAASPP test. The CAASPP Program looks at how well schools and students are performing. Students take tests in math (grades 3-8 and 11), reading(grades 3-8 and 11) and science (grades 5,8, and 10).

Offline EvadingGrid

• Trump Bot Free Zone
« Reply #60 on: November 29, 2017, 03:15:23 PM »
I don't think Carthaginians were black Africans, also I think Carthaginians were involved in human sacrifice (don't know about child sacrifice).  Don't think everyone was involved in child sacrifice in Europe you know.

You might well be right about the Carthaginians and the sacrifice, I only meant to place emphasis upon the barbaric uncivilised state of western europe.

Carthaginians lived Carthage which is just outside modern east-northeast of Tunis in Tunisa.
Last time I checked, that was definitely in North Africa.   :P

Besides which this race IQ theme ride of genetic inheritance of IQ is the foundation stone of Eugenics.

Either Stefan Molyneux is the pseudo-intellectual and not thought it all through, or he is super smart and a traitorous infiltrator sponsored by the Rothschild Crime Family...and friends.
-- Donald Trump

Offline stockholmimmune

« Reply #61 on: November 29, 2017, 08:45:21 PM »

Carthaginians lived Carthage which is just outside modern east-northeast of Tunis in Tunisa.
Last time I checked, that was definitely in North Africa.   :P

Yea but most North Africans aren't black they're Arab, I think Mauritanians might be an exception.

Besides which this race IQ theme ride of genetic inheritance of IQ is the foundation stone of Eugenics.

Either Stefan Molyneux is the pseudo-intellectual and not thought it all through, or he is super smart and a traitorous infiltrator sponsored by the Rothschild Crime Family...and friends.

Yea I made a post about this.

I've noticed that there are all these videos on youtube claiming that black people don't do well because of low IQ when in fact it's because of liberal policies.  Informed people know that black people have been targeted by liberals to be destroyed...and they're at it again.  There are people claiming to be conservative and right wing saying that blacks have low IQ, I suspect that they are leftist operatives.  Here's the game plan, abort blacks, put them on welfare, encourage them to behave like thugs and break up families, also trick them into thinking that it's all white people fault and that liberals are their friends.  The next phase is to hype up blackness until people get fed up with it.  Once people get fed up with it, make people racist who have been persecuted by blacks and tell them it's because black people are inferior it's not because of liberal policies.  Also claim the reason why you're talking about racial differences and low IQ is because you're trying to be break political correctness when in fact you're trying to create a situation where real racism against blacks will occur but nobody will say anything because people are so fed up.  Also make sure that black people get the blame but not liberals.

I can see it as clear as day and I can see where this is going.

Or another alternative is that Stefan doesn't actual believe in what he's saying but the idea is to break the back of PC culture so the reason why Alex is associating with him isn't because he agrees with him but it's about learning to live with people with repulsive views.  Stefan is going to be refuted in the future and the point about this is that if you want to beat somebody with racist views you debate them instead of punching them in the face.

Offline chris jones

« Reply #62 on: November 29, 2017, 08:53:52 PM »
 We can dig up stats that have been propagandized/ modified for decades upon decades. Any archeology finds that contradict the norm, are set in intellectual highbrow stone,  * written off *. No rant, there is far too much to ramble on about.

Offline marlowe

• Dimensions: 100 x 75 pixels
    • High Castle Webbot Forum
« Reply #63 on: November 29, 2017, 09:36:05 PM »
Genetics, Personality, and Race

https://www.amren.com/archives/back-issues/august-1993/

by Samuel Taylor

It usually takes time for scientific knowledge to become generally accepted. Even when there is no entrenched opposition to new ideas, information spreads slowly. Sometimes, though, powerful vested interests mount such effective attacks on scientific inquiry that they are able to keep discoveries almost completely sealed off from the public.
https://www.amren.com/features/2014/05/confessions-of-a-public-defender/

Confessions of a Public Defender

The communists invented the words racism  &  racist in Russia over a hundred years  ago.......

Offline EvadingGrid

• Trump Bot Free Zone
« Reply #64 on: November 30, 2017, 07:28:04 AM »
Genetics, Personality, and Race

https://www.amren.com/archives/back-issues/august-1993/

by Samuel Taylor

It usually takes time for scientific knowledge to become generally accepted. Even when there is no entrenched opposition to new ideas, information spreads slowly. Sometimes, though, powerful vested interests mount such effective attacks on scientific inquiry that they are able to keep discoveries almost completely sealed off from the public.
https://www.amren.com/features/2014/05/confessions-of-a-public-defender/

Confessions of a Public Defender

The communists invented the words racism  &  racist in Russia over a hundred years  ago.......

Citing a known White Supremacist Org as evidence . . . . what a surprise.

-- Donald Trump

Offline EvadingGrid

• Trump Bot Free Zone
Getting Back ON-Topic

This entire 'race IQ theme ride'  is centred on 'genetic inheritance of IQ' which is  the Foundation Stone of Eugenics.

As for Stefan Molyneux . . . .
Are you asking me to believe that he is not aware of this rather large contradiction ?
Do the Rothschilds inherit bonus point IQ - after all, the Bell Curve book cited as evidence does argue that the elites do have extra IQ.

-- Donald Trump

Offline TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #66 on: November 30, 2017, 07:10:11 PM »
Lets see who have  we been  refugeeing? importing ???? below average IQ people,  to do what ?

https://iq-research.info/en/page/average-iq-by-country

World ranking of countries by their average
Rank   Country   IQ

23   Morocco   84
23   Nigeria   84
23   Pakistan   84

28    Guatemala Guatemala    79

35    Sudan Sudan    71
36    Rwanda Rwanda    70
37    Ethiopia Ethiopia    69
38    Somalia Somalia    68
39    Haiti Haiti    67

43    Equatorial Guinea Equatorial Guinea    59

Offline chris jones

« Reply #67 on: November 30, 2017, 08:23:43 PM »
 This is a touchy subject.
 My opinion doesn`t mean a hell of a lot if I remember correctly it was a random test some quick reasonable questions, some puzzles, formulas with definitive equations, word manipulation.etc.
 the results do show an ability to fast check and come up with conclusions post haste. I get it.
I agree the testing does have results, I can`t understand what is expected of kids raised with very little education, But I honestly don`t know what is expected of those who have been denied the ability of self-examination or the valuable insight into adept values. In some cases, talented, intelligent, will flip it off as useless immediately.
 I don`t dispute the scales mentioned, I do feel it is it is not foolproof.
Juw to mention I  have friends who have been to Fench Guinea, the stories they related to me are many of the people they had contact with left them with the opinion many of these people have been affected by some means, they guessed were induced by some form of water contamination, be it chemical or other means.*Just tossing it in there*  As for Nigeria, Sudan, etc, those who have not had the opportunity to use their minds to simply to survive just may be effected in ways that compromise the ability and fail . Just an opinion.

Offline TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #68 on: November 30, 2017, 09:14:59 PM »
thats the average ... half of those people are sub morons . let them stay on the African continent, its a big continent ... lots of room

The western world has plenty of idiots already .we don't need millions of them bused in .

Offline marlowe

« Reply #69 on: November 30, 2017, 09:29:15 PM »
Racial History of Portugal < A MUST READ _

The Black Man's Gift to Portugal

By: Ray Smith

We have all heard racial integration defended and advocated on the grounds that we have deprived our country of the benefit of the talents and abilities of the Negroes - that the Negroes have a positive contribution to make and we have failed to take advantage of it. Because of our irrational prejudice against the Negroes, we have excluded them from full participation in American society and, we are told, this is America's loss.

The Lesson of History

In view of the fact that we are now being forced to integrate with the Negroes and grant them equal participation, it might be instructive to look at other countries which have integrated with Negroes in the past to see what the Negroes gave them. What is the historical evidence?

There is a wealth of material here for study in such places as Haiti, Cuba, Puerto Rico, Brazil, etc., but the nearest parallel to the United States today is Portugal in the 16th century.

It may come as a surprise to hear of the Negroes' role in the history of Portugal, for in spite of all the emphasis on "Black studies" in our schools, no one seems to talk about the Blacks' contribution to Portugal - neither the Portuguese, the Blacks, nor our modern historians who are rewriting our history books to make the Negroes look good. It takes considerable digging in books written before our modern era of forced integration to uncover the story of Portugal.

Poets and Explorers

By the middle of the 16th century, Portugal had risen to a position analogous to that of the United States today. Portugal was the wealthiest, most powerful country in the world, with a large empire and colonies in Asia, Africa and America. The Portuguese people were, like the Elizabethans in England, poets and explorers, a race of highly civilized, imaginative, intelligent, and daring people. They showed great potential and had already made important contributions to the Renaissance. But, unlike England and other European countries, Portugal had a large and rapidly growing Negro population and, at the same time, its white population was declining .

Portugal began the Negro slave trade after encountering Negroes in its explorations and forays into Africa. Portugal brought the first Black slaves to Lisbon in 1441, and they continued to be imported in such numbers that by 1550, the population of Portugal was 10 percent Negro (the U.S. is 13-14 percent Negro today).

Defilement of the Blood

There was no taboo or injunction against sexual relations with the Negroes, and the Negroes blood soon became assimilated into the general population through miscegenation, so that today there are no Negroes, as such, in Portugal. The present-day population of Portugal is described by the New York Times Encyclopedic Almanac, 1971, as follows: "Ethnic Composition: The people are a mixture of various ethnic strains, including Celtic, Arab, Berber, Phoenician, Carthaginian, Lusitanian, and other racial influences. The present population is one of the most homogeneous in Europe, with no national minorities." (Note that the Negro strain is not listed by the New York Times).

https://highcastlewebbotforum.vbulletin.net/forum/genocide-of-the-white-race/19084-racial-history-of-portugal-a-must-read-_-more-news

Offline TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #70 on: November 30, 2017, 09:33:49 PM »
here's another moron we didn't need ...

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/11/30/kate-steinle-s-accused-killer-found-not-guilty-murder.html
Zarate was found not guilty of first and second degree murder and involuntary manslaughter

Zarate was found not guilty of first and second degree murder and involuntary manslaughter.
He was also found not guilty of assault with a semi-automatic weapon. He was found guilty of possessing a firearm by a felon.

Offline marlowe

« Reply #71 on: November 30, 2017, 09:50:28 PM »
Sub Saharan Black Africans never invented a written language , never invented the wheel, Never etc, etc, etc,,,Why is that ? ...Low IQ seems to be the logical answer...

[/Let's look at it from a different angle , shall we...

font]Is There A Type Of Thinking Unique To Western Civilization?

[/Human biodiversity took the world by storm because we had been sleepwalking for so long under the assumptions of the blank slate fallacy that emerging from it was like discovering a whole new world.
 In this new view of existence, instead of viewing all humans as identical and therefore able to understand the same things, we entered a time that was not linear but topographic, where each person occupied some height and those at the top could see more than the rest. This also awakened people to population IQ averages.
 As part of that, people were quick to note that high Asians and Jews ranked at the highest on the average IQ scale, with whites below them, and low Asians, Hispanics and blacks below that. Even more interestingly, some of the least-performing white groups had higher average IQs. This prompted some to be critical of IQ itself.
 More accurately, we can see two factors involved: first, that average IQs do not reveal the full distribution, in which a certain number of geniuses may coexist with a population far below them; second, that while IQ is a good first step in distinguishing intelligence, and a prerequisite toward any other dimensions of intelligence, it is not the whole story.
 It turns out that different groups think differently, and that there is something unique about not just Europeans, but Western Europeans, who are the same genetic group that founded ancient Greece and Rome and live on in Western and North-Western Europe today.

snip-

http://www.amerika.org/politics/is-there-a-type-of-thinking-unique-to-western-civilization/
font]

Offline EvadingGrid

• Trump Bot Free Zone
« Reply #72 on: December 01, 2017, 08:27:36 AM »
Sub Saharan Black Africans never invented a written language , never invented the wheel, Never etc, etc, etc,,,Why is that ? ...Low IQ seems to be the logical answer...

[/Human biodiversity took the world by storm because we had been sleepwalking for so long under the assumptions of the blank slate fallacy that emerging from it was like discovering a whole new world.
 In this new view of existence, instead of viewing all humans as identical and therefore able to understand the same things, we entered a time that was not linear but topographic, where each person occupied some height and those at the top could see more than the rest. This also awakened people to population IQ averages.
 As part of that, people were quick to note that high Asians and Jews ranked at the highest on the average IQ scale, with whites below them, and low Asians, Hispanics and blacks below that. Even more interestingly, some of the least-performing white groups had higher average IQs. This prompted some to be critical of IQ itself.
 More accurately, we can see two factors involved: first, that average IQs do not reveal the full distribution, in which a certain number of geniuses may coexist with a population far below them; second, that while IQ is a good first step in distinguishing intelligence, and a prerequisite toward any other dimensions of intelligence, it is not the whole story.
 It turns out that different groups think differently, and that there is something unique about not just Europeans, but Western Europeans, who are the same genetic group that founded ancient Greece and Rome and live on in Western and North-Western Europe today.

snip-

http://www.amerika.org/politics/is-there-a-type-of-thinking-unique-to-western-civilization/
font]

More Racist Bullshit from Marlowe.... imagine my a surprise

Nsibidi

West Africa ( around what is now called Nigeria )
Dates range from 5000BC to 16Century, nobody really knows.....

-- Donald Trump

Offline iamc2

« Reply #73 on: December 01, 2017, 02:43:46 PM »
thats the average ... half of those people are sub morons . let them stay on the African continent, its a big continent ... lots of room

The western world has plenty of idiots already .we don't need millions of them bused in .
Very True: and to the point  8)

It is SAD that part of America has Fallen for this LIE! "Let the Nuts in!!!"

...as this EVIL ONE is a MURDERER...and Justice was NOT Served.

"When the Truth was murdered:
Common Sense ran away..."

Offline stockholmimmune

Getting Back ON-Topic

This entire 'race IQ theme ride'  is centred on 'genetic inheritance of IQ' which is  the Foundation Stone of Eugenics.

As for Stefan Molyneux . . . .
Are you asking me to believe that he is not aware of this rather large contradiction ?
Do the Rothschilds inherit bonus point IQ - after all, the Bell Curve book cited as evidence does argue that the elites do have extra IQ.

Not sure I'm doing that I'm just entertaining the possibility because I can't believe that Alex Jones would speak to this guy and not have a problem with him, so I'm thinking maybe something is going on.

Offline Brocke

• Eleutherophiliac & Drapetomaniac
  • Global Moderator
  • I am not a number, I am a free man!
    • Vimeo page
« Reply #75 on: December 01, 2017, 05:48:02 PM »
Settle down children. Uncle Brockey is here to lay some truth on you.

Legend: "Real" = something that can be measured AND those measurements can be used to make predictions.

Fact - There are real IQ differences between the races. Ashkenazi Jews are at the top, Sub Saharan Africans are at the bottom (on average).
Fact - The differences between people inside those groups varies GREATER than the differences between groups.
Fact - Equality of outcome is NOT equity of outcome. If you believe in equity of outcome you believe in hobbling the successful not lifting up the less-successful.
Fact - 15% of the population (in the western world) have IQs of 85 and below.
Fact - The U.S. Army does not accept applicants with IQs lower than 83. This is U.S. LAW.
Fact - Higher IQ is the BEST predictor of financial success in the western world.

Watch ALL of these videos and then have a think about your own personal biases.

What is IQ?

Jordan Peterson - Controversial Facts about IQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jSo5v5t4OQM&t=413s

Jordan Peterson - IQ and The Job Market
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fjs2gPa5sD0

Race and IQ — Sam Harris and Charles Murray Set the Record Straight on Intelligence Testing
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1YfEoxU82us

Sam Harris & Charles Murray on Human Intelligence (The Bell Curve)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6lsa_97KIlc

Sam Harris & Gad Saad Unpack the Stigma Surrounding Racial Differences
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PAV1XopxpsM

The Bell Curve: IQ, Race and Gender | Charles Murray and Stefan Molyneux
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6lsa_97KIlc

That men do not learn very much from the lessons of history is the most important of all the lessons of history.
~Aldous Huxley

He who has a why to live can bear almost any how. - ~Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline stockholmimmune

« Reply #76 on: December 01, 2017, 06:13:01 PM »

snip-

font]

Um I think everyone invented the wheel its like saying who invented fire.  I dunno man but I'm pretty sure there are some African languages which Africans write in.

Offline Brocke

• Global Moderator
    • Vimeo page
« Reply #77 on: December 01, 2017, 06:17:51 PM »
Um I think everyone invented the wheel its like saying who invented fire.  I dunno man but I'm pretty sure there are some African languages which Africans write in.

The Chinese were WAY behind in the sciences for centuries because they mastered and used porcelain instead of glass.

No glass no optics. No reading glasses. No microscopes. No telescopes. This did not hamper them intellectually.

That men do not learn very much from the lessons of history is the most important of all the lessons of history.
~Aldous Huxley

Offline stockholmimmune

« Reply #78 on: December 01, 2017, 06:20:54 PM »
Ok not sure what you're point is though.

Offline Brocke

• Global Moderator
    • Vimeo page
« Reply #79 on: December 01, 2017, 06:23:10 PM »
Ok not sure what you're point is though.

Ingenuity is not necessarily a predictor of general intelligence in any group.

~Aldous Huxley