Americans slaughtered by lone gunman, BURIED.

Author Topic: Americans slaughtered by lone gunman, BURIED.  (Read 124 times)

Offline chris jones

Americans slaughtered by lone gunman, BURIED.
« on: November 10, 2017, 07:48:42 PM »
  The upper-crust & choir MSM know the memory`s of a decent % of our GP suffer from memory loss, the constant Trump, Russia, etc. is daily, the mass murder in LV was an op, they are intent on blanketing this.
   I`m truly pizzed off, the FBI, DOJ, have severely disappointed this nation, not just this case though letting this go down the memory hole is a crime. Sessions doesn`t have what it takes to run the D.O.J., the C.O.C. has been muzzled by the elitists, the positions of those interviewed, their power, the MSM, lawyers, fortunes, inside connections. End-If the LV shooting isn`t a team OP, I`ll eat my shirt.

Offline egypt

• Love: A Wish to bestow the fullness of Joyous Life
Re: Americans slaughtered by lone gunman, BURIED.
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2017, 12:09:56 AM »

Yes.  And I wonder how much Trump cares.  It seems he would, just who he is.  So, maybe it will just take time.  So much is happening at once.  But, what about this guy Sessions?  Is it because of him that Hillary is turning herself in on Monday?

Do you notice for some time now how quiet antifa is?  This is despite planned screamer days.  Are they really such snowflakes they cannot take a little bit of cold weather? hmmmm   Quiet DOJ, FBI, CIA, quiet White House, memory-holed Vegas, Baptist Church... list goes  on... For me, it is disturbing because it is not usual.  At the same time, conservatives in Congress now have a voice.  The house of cards seems to be toppling...  So, possibly if they be quiet, they won't be found? hmmmm....

love, e