As expected, Establishment criminals smear Alabama Roy Moore

Author Topic: As expected, Establishment criminals smear Alabama Roy Moore  (Read 3490 times)

Offline TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
Re: As expected, Establishment criminals smear Alabama Roy Moore
« Reply #40 on: November 14, 2017, 01:40:41 PM »
This is all out of the soviet playbook

http://art-bin.com/art/amosc_preeng.html
And they all confessed ...
by Gudrun Persson

I end as a traitor to my party, a traitor who must be shot.

Stalin with three of his Bolshevik comrades, who later became his victims
- Rykov, Kamenev och Zinoviev.

It has sometimes been said that the terror under Stalin had nothing to do with communism, that the Soviet Union did not rest on true communist foundations. On the contrary, the system had everything to do with communist ideology

| - - -

let's see is there an inclub double standard ?

http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=293498.msg1633449#msg1633449
Behold, happy is the man whom God correcteth: therefore despise not thou the chastening of the Almighty: For he maketh sore, and bindeth up: he woundeth, and his hands make whole ; He shall deliver thee in six troubles: yea, in seven there shall no evil touch thee. - Job 5

Offline jofortruth

• The Great Deception
« Reply #41 on: November 14, 2017, 07:13:12 PM »
GOP: WE’LL IGNORE ELECTION IN ALABAMA IF MOORE WINS - Establishment Republicans have waged war on pro-Trump candidates

https://www.infowars.com/gop-well-ignore-election-in-alabama-if-moore-wins/

SO, THE ARROGANT GOP, LEAD BY THE ARROGANT SENATOR MCCONNELL IS TELLING ALABAMA THEY WILL NOT HONOR THEIR VOTE? THIS IS OUTRAGEOUS!
Don't believe me. Look it up yourself!

Offline jofortruth

• The Great Deception
« Reply #42 on: November 14, 2017, 07:13:40 PM »
Stepson of Roy Moore Accuser Says She’s LYING – ‘I STAND BEHIND THE JUDGE 100%’ (VIDEO)
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/11/stepson-roy-moore-accuser-says-shes-lying-stand-behind-judge-100-video/

Darrel Nelson, the stepson of Judge Roy Moore accuser Beverly Young Nelson says the allegations are all lies.

Offline Jacob Law

• Its the Law, face it!
« Reply #43 on: November 14, 2017, 07:27:09 PM »
GOP: WE’LL IGNORE ELECTION IN ALABAMA IF MOORE WINS - Establishment Republicans have waged war on pro-Trump candidates

https://www.infowars.com/gop-well-ignore-election-in-alabama-if-moore-wins/

SO, THE ARROGANT GOP, LEAD BY THE ARROGANT SENATOR MCCONNELL IS TELLING ALABAMA THEY WILL NOT HONOR THEIR VOTE? THIS IS OUTRAGEOUS!

So this is how it's going to work huh?
OK, so now we know, let start taking them down; no more mister nice guy: pull up the crimes and perversions and expose them.
In Utah they want the globalist Mitt Romney to run in Orrin Hatch place (if the Mormon Church decides so) and Mike Lee has been comprised, probably by the Mormon Church authorities who are buried and dug in with the Luciferians. (Another cult, Mason secret society)
Let see if the people can win over and get out of the clutches of their false religions/secret society and the deceptions of the fake news.
God Bless us we are going to need it.
What do you under-stand?

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
    • JACKSON HOLLY'S OLD HOME PLACE
« Reply #44 on: November 15, 2017, 07:35:33 AM »
... I have been afraid all along that Judge Moore was
about to be lambasted with SOMETHING in his past ...
that's just the way the DEMs roll ... think back to
the '16 election and all the half-baked and ginned-up
sex accusations against Trump! How many women?
A dozen maybe ... all FALSE ... but it doesn't matter ...
bring out the accusations and repeat them ad infinitum
on all networks, with 8x10 glossies, etc.

My guess is that the RINOs told Trump from the beginning
that NO WAY IN HELL would they let Roy Moore into the
Senate ... that they already had women on board to
swear to God that he raped them multiple times, etc, etc,
etc ... and DEMANDED that Trump go with their man
Strange.

If the truth were known this is probably why Bannon and
Gorka left. I expect Bannon to unleash multiple sex allegations
against a BUNCH of RINOs any day now ... this is probably
the REAL REASON several have already bowed out ...

They are bringing out the big guns ...

Lawmakers describe pervasive sexual harassment on Capitol Hill
BY CRISTINA MARCOS - 11/14/17 02:20 PM EST

EXCERPT:
Efforts to combat sexual harassment on Capitol Hill gained momentum on Tuesday as female lawmakers shared stories of male colleagues engaging in predatory behavior.

Lawmakers in both parties had already expressed support for mandatory sexual harassment awareness training, which is currently voluntary for legislative branch staffers. But they went further in a House Administration Committee hearing on Capitol Hill’s harassment policies and said even more can be done in a male-dominated workplace where sexual harassment can be pervasive.

" ... there are two members of Congress, Republican and Democrat ... have engaged in sexual harassment ..."

http://thehill.com/homenews/house/360324-lawmakers-describe-pervasive-sexual-harassment-on-capitol-hill
St. Augustine: “The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it.
Let it loose; it will defend itself."

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
« Reply #45 on: November 15, 2017, 08:28:37 AM »
^^^

... Breitbart/Bannon:

“There’s a little bit of a sex trade on Capitol Hill.
If a part of getting ahead on Capitol Hill is playing ball
with whatever douchebag — then whatever ...”

Women on Capitol Hill Tell of ‘Sex Trade,’
‘Creep List’ of Lawmakers

KRISTINA WONG - 14 Nov 2017

Lawmakers on Capitol Hill are so predatory that female staffers are advised not to ride in elevators alone with them, according to accounts compiled by CNN.

Females are also admonished to be careful of male lawmakers who sleep in their offices — another “unwritten” rule that women on Capitol Hill live by, according to the outlet.

The outlet spoke to more than 50 lawmakers, current and former staffers, and other political veterans, who revealed a culture so rife with sexual harassment that there is an informal “creep list” of lawmakers to avoid.

The allegations come after dozens of high-powered Hollywood figures like Harvey Weinstein, Kevin Spacey, Louis C.K., and political journalists have been outed as rapists, predators, and perverts who have subjected men and women to sexual assault for decades.

The story noted: “On Capitol Hill, it’s not clear that a similar a day of reckoning is soon coming to one of the country’s most important institutions.”

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/11/14/women-capitol-hill-tell-sex-trade-creep-list-lawmakers/

Offline Jacob Law

• Its the Law, face it!
« Reply #46 on: November 15, 2017, 08:55:34 AM »
This really should be watch and comprehended and that includes Sean Hannity.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pk6ci1xzxuQ

What Pisses Me Off About Roy Moore and Stupid F&%king Republicans
What do you under-stand?

Offline jofortruth

• The Great Deception
« Reply #47 on: November 15, 2017, 10:04:00 AM »
This really should be watch and comprehended and that includes Sean Hannity.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pk6ci1xzxuQ

What Pisses Me Off About Roy Moore and Stupid F&%king Republicans

Stefan is right! He is talking to all the self righteous, do nothings in Congress, most of whom have all kinds of sorted behavior against the people and the Republic, and some rise to a conviction of TREASON. YET THEY DARE LISTEN TO THE LYING MEDIA, AND ARE REACTIONISTS DUPED BY GLORIA “WOMAN MANIPULATOR” ALLRED ? THESE PEOPLE ARE NOT LEADERS, THEY PRETEND TO BE SOMETHING THEY ARE NOT. ALL ARE A JOKE AND NEED TO BE SENT HOME STARTING WITH THESE 20+ FOOLS WHO THINK THEY ARE SO MORAL, BUT WHO REPEATEDLY DONT DO THEIR JOBS AND MANY OF THEM ARE ACTUALLY IMMORAL.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/11/13/politics/more-than-20-republicans-have-called-for-roy-moore-to-step-down-or-not-take-office/

IF THESE FOOLS ARE IN YOUR AREA, THEY NEED TO BE CALLED AND TOLD THEY ARE DUPES AND FOOLS. STEFAN EXPRESSES THE FEELINGS WE ALL HAVE TO THE SWAMP CREATURES IN DC. CALL THEM AND VOTE THESE COWARDS OUT.

CALL THESE SELF RIGHTEOUS NON LEADERS OUT, AND ANY OTHERS WHO ARE JUDGING MOORE WHEN HE HAS NOT BEEN PROVEN GUILTY, AND REMIND THEM THEY HAVE SKELETONS IN THEIR CLOSET AND THEY ALL HAVE BETRAYED THE PEOPLE, IF ONLY BY NOT DOING THEIR JOB, AND WE KNOW IT! ENOUGH WITH THESE DO NOTHING FOOLS SUCKING OF THE TAXPAYERS! ITS TIME TO PUT UP OR SHUT UP!

—�—�

Mitt Romney:

"Moore is unfit for office and should step aside," he tweeted Friday.

Innocent until proven guilty is for criminal convictions, not elections. I believe Leigh Corfman. Her account is too serious to ignore. Moore is unfit for office and should step aside.

— Mitt Romney (@MittRomney) November 10, 2017

Rep. Adam Kinzinger, Illinois:

"I think Roy Moore needs to step aside now. These allegations are disgusting and I believe them," he said on "The Lead" Friday.

Rep. Barbara Comstock, Virginia:

"Roy Moore should not serve in the US Senate," she said in a statement Friday.

Sen Mike Lee, Utah:

"I can no longer endorse his candidacy for the US Senate," he tweeted Friday.

Sen. Bob Corker, Tennessee:

"Even before these reports surfaced, Roy Moore's nomination was a bridge too far," he tweeted Friday.

Sen. Chuck Grassley, Iowa:

"He should step aside," he told KCCI-TV Friday, according to the Des Moines Register.

Sen. Pat Toomey, Pennsylvania:

"I think the accusations have more credibility than the denial. I think it would be best if Roy would just step aside," he said on "Meet the Press" Sunday.

Rep. Charlie Dent, Pennsylvania:

"I just think the man is unfit. That was before these recent allegations of very serious misconduct, so I think right now it's important that this man step aside," he said in an interview with CNN Monday.

Rep. Tom Cole, Oklahoma:

"The best thing to do would be for him to step aside," he said in an interview on MSNBC Monday.

Sen. Susan Collins, Maine:

"I did not find his denials to be convincing and believe that he should withdraw from the Senate race in Alabama," she tweeted Monday.

I have now read Mr. Moore's statement and listened to his radio interview in which he denies the charges. I did not find his denials to be convincing and believe that he should withdraw from the Senate race in Alabama.

— Sen. Susan Collins (@SenatorCollins) November 13, 2017

Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell, Kentucky:

"I think he should step aside," he told reporters Monday.

Sen. Orrin Hatch, Utah:

"I stand with the Majority Leader on this," he tweeted about McConnell calling on Moore to step aside.

I stand with the Majority Leader on this. These are serious and disturbing accusations, and while the decision is now in the hands of the people of Alabama, I believe Luther Strange is an excellent alternative. https://t.co/L7IallXhBc

— Orrin Hatch (@OrrinHatch) November 13, 2017

Jeb Bush:

"I would," he told CNBC when asked if he agreed with McConnell that Moore should step aside.

Sen. Cory Gardner, Colorado:

"If he refuses to withdraw and wins, the Senate should vote to expel him, because he

does not meet the ethical and moral requirements of the United States Senate," he said in a statement Monday.

Sen. Lindsey Graham, South Carolina:

"I believe Roy Moore would be doing himself, the state, the GOP, and the country a service by stepping aside," he tweeted Monday.

In light of the most recent allegations and the cumulative effect of others, I believe #RoyMoore would be doing himself, the state, the GOP, and the country a service by stepping aside.

If he continues this will not end well for Mr. Moore.

— Lindsey Graham (@LindseyGrahamSC) November 13, 2017

Sen. Rob Portman, Ohio:

"I believe he should step aside," he told reporters Monday.

Sen. Ron Johnson, Wisconsin:

"It'd be nice if he'd step aside and we could come up with some system for electing a different Republican," he told reporters Monday.

Sen. Richard Shelby, Alabama:

Told reporters Friday it would be easier if Moore dropped out and suggested Attorney General Jeff Sessions as write-in candidate.

Sen. Thom Tillis, North Carolina:

"He should immediately withdraw from the race," he tweeted Monday.

The allegations leveled at Roy Moore are disturbing. I have serious concerns about his prior conduct and fitness for office. He should immediately withdraw from the race.

— Senator Thom Tillis (@SenThomTillis) November 13, 2017

OUTRAGEOUS HYPOCRITICAL  NONLEADER REACTIONARIES WHO PRETEND TO BE MORAL. WHAT A JOKE! THEY WOULD HAVE BEEN BETTER KEEPING THEIR MOUTHS SHUT. 

Offline Jacob Law

• Its the Law, face it!
« Reply #48 on: November 15, 2017, 10:17:22 AM »

Stefan is right! He is talking to all the self righteous, do nothings in Congress, most of whom have all kinds of sorted behavior against the people and the Republic, and some rise to a conviction of TREASON. YET THEY DARE LISTEN TO THE LYING MEDIA, AND ARE REACTIONISTS DUPED BY GLORIA “WOMAN MANIPULATOR” ALLRED ? THESE PEOPLE ARE NOT LEADERS, THEY PRETEND TO BE SOMETHING THEY ARE NOT. ALL ARE A JOKE AND NEED TO BE SENT HOME STARTING WITH THESE 20+ FOOLS WHO THINK THEY ARE SO MORAL, BUT WHO REPEATEDLY DONT DO THEIR JOBS AND MANY OF THEM ARE ACTUALLY IMMORAL.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/11/13/politics/more-than-20-republicans-have-called-for-roy-moore-to-step-down-or-not-take-office/

IF THESE FOOLS ARE IN YOUR AREA, THEY NEED TO BE CALLED AND TOLD THEY ARE DUPES AND FOOLS. STEFAN EXPRESSES THE FEELINGS WE ALL HAVE TO THE SWAMP CREATURES IN DC. CALL THEM AND VOTE THESE COWARDS OUT.

CALL THESE SELF RIGHTEOUS NON LEADERS OUT, AND ANY OTHERS WHO ARE JUDGING MOORE WHEN HE HAS NOT BEEN PROVEN GUILTY, AND REMIND THEM THEY HAVE SKELETONS IN THEIR CLOSET AND THEY ALL HAVE BETRAYED THE PEOPLE, IF ONLY BY NOT DOING THEIR JOB, AND WE KNOW IT! ENOUGH WITH THESE DO NOTHING FOOLS SUCKING OF THE TAXPAYERS! ITS TIME TO PUT UP OR SHUT UP!

—�—�

Mitt Romney:

"Moore is unfit for office and should step aside," he tweeted Friday.

Innocent until proven guilty is for criminal convictions, not elections. I believe Leigh Corfman. Her account is too serious to ignore. Moore is unfit for office and should step aside.

— Mitt Romney (@MittRomney) November 10, 2017

Rep. Adam Kinzinger, Illinois:

"I think Roy Moore needs to step aside now. These allegations are disgusting and I believe them," he said on "The Lead" Friday.

Rep. Barbara Comstock, Virginia:

"Roy Moore should not serve in the US Senate," she said in a statement Friday.

Sen Mike Lee, Utah:

"I can no longer endorse his candidacy for the US Senate," he tweeted Friday.

Sen. Bob Corker, Tennessee:

"Even before these reports surfaced, Roy Moore's nomination was a bridge too far," he tweeted Friday.

Sen. Chuck Grassley, Iowa:

"He should step aside," he told KCCI-TV Friday, according to the Des Moines Register.

Sen. Pat Toomey, Pennsylvania:

"I think the accusations have more credibility than the denial. I think it would be best if Roy would just step aside," he said on "Meet the Press" Sunday.

Rep. Charlie Dent, Pennsylvania:

"I just think the man is unfit. That was before these recent allegations of very serious misconduct, so I think right now it's important that this man step aside," he said in an interview with CNN Monday.

Rep. Tom Cole, Oklahoma:

"The best thing to do would be for him to step aside," he said in an interview on MSNBC Monday.

Sen. Susan Collins, Maine:

"I did not find his denials to be convincing and believe that he should withdraw from the Senate race in Alabama," she tweeted Monday.

I have now read Mr. Moore's statement and listened to his radio interview in which he denies the charges. I did not find his denials to be convincing and believe that he should withdraw from the Senate race in Alabama.

— Sen. Susan Collins (@SenatorCollins) November 13, 2017

Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell, Kentucky:

"I think he should step aside," he told reporters Monday.

Sen. Orrin Hatch, Utah:

"I stand with the Majority Leader on this," he tweeted about McConnell calling on Moore to step aside.

I stand with the Majority Leader on this. These are serious and disturbing accusations, and while the decision is now in the hands of the people of Alabama, I believe Luther Strange is an excellent alternative. https://t.co/L7IallXhBc

— Orrin Hatch (@OrrinHatch) November 13, 2017

Jeb Bush:

"I would," he told CNBC when asked if he agreed with McConnell that Moore should step aside.

Sen. Cory Gardner, Colorado:

"If he refuses to withdraw and wins, the Senate should vote to expel him, because he

does not meet the ethical and moral requirements of the United States Senate," he said in a statement Monday.

Sen. Lindsey Graham, South Carolina:

"I believe Roy Moore would be doing himself, the state, the GOP, and the country a service by stepping aside," he tweeted Monday.

In light of the most recent allegations and the cumulative effect of others, I believe #RoyMoore would be doing himself, the state, the GOP, and the country a service by stepping aside.

If he continues this will not end well for Mr. Moore.

— Lindsey Graham (@LindseyGrahamSC) November 13, 2017

Sen. Rob Portman, Ohio:

"I believe he should step aside," he told reporters Monday.

Sen. Ron Johnson, Wisconsin:

"It'd be nice if he'd step aside and we could come up with some system for electing a different Republican," he told reporters Monday.

Sen. Richard Shelby, Alabama:

Told reporters Friday it would be easier if Moore dropped out and suggested Attorney General Jeff Sessions as write-in candidate.

Sen. Thom Tillis, North Carolina:

"He should immediately withdraw from the race," he tweeted Monday.

The allegations leveled at Roy Moore are disturbing. I have serious concerns about his prior conduct and fitness for office. He should immediately withdraw from the race.

— Senator Thom Tillis (@SenThomTillis) November 13, 2017

Wow what a list, excellent job, I hope the list is also those the have sealed indictments pending.
May God Bless Alabama and they over come the deep state lies.
What do you under-stand?

Offline jofortruth

• The Great Deception
« Reply #49 on: November 15, 2017, 10:56:39 AM »
BIGGEST HYPOCRITE OF ALL - JOHN MCCAIN! ARIZONA, JOHN NEEDS TO BE FIRED! WHY DO YOU KEEP VOTING FOR THIS GLOBALIST MINION? JOHN IS THE ONE WHO SHOULD NOT BE A US SENATOR!

http://www.breitbart.com/video/2017/11/14/mccain-roy-moore-not-united-states-senator/

McCain Calls Moore Accusations ‘Disturbing,’ but He Was Accused of Sexual Misconduct in ’08
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/11/mccain-calls-moore-accusations-disturbing-accused-sexual-misconduct-08/

Offline TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #50 on: November 15, 2017, 11:12:54 AM »
BIGGEST HYPOCRITE OF ALL - JOHN MCCAIN! ARIZONA, JOHN NEEDS TO BE FIRED! WHY DO YOU KEEP VOTING FOR THIS GLOBALIST MINION? JOHN IS THE ONE WHO SHOULD NOT BE A US SENATOR!
[/size]

http://www.breitbart.com/video/2017/11/14/mccain-roy-moore-not-united-states-senator/

Mob history money and beer ,,,

https://thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com/2008/07/14/mccains-to-profit-from-inbev-anheuser-busch-deal/
Beer Money: The McCains and the InBev, Anheuser-Busch Deal
By David M. Halbfinger July 14, 2008 6:37 pm

Cindy McCain, the wife of Senator John McCain — who inherited a Phoenix beer distributorship that is worth hundreds of millions of dollars — will reap a tidy windfall from the $52 billion sale of Anheuser-Busch to the Belgian brewer InBev. But exactly how much she will make from the deal, which was announced Monday, is unclear.
Behold, happy is the man whom God correcteth: therefore despise not thou the chastening of the Almighty: For he maketh sore, and bindeth up: he woundeth, and his hands make whole ; He shall deliver thee in six troubles: yea, in seven there shall no evil touch thee. - Job 5

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
« Reply #51 on: November 15, 2017, 12:09:28 PM »
Infowars/PJW started the show
today with this stuff from
CREEPY JOE ... do you a$$#øle
dems REALLY want to go forward
with this political MURDER of Roy Moore?

BRING IT ON!

See this Older Thread: JOE BIDEN IS CREEPY

~>http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=264803.msg1596863#msg1596863

~> INFOWARS: EX-SECRET SERVICE AGENT CLAIMS BIDEN ENGAGED IN “WEINSTEIN-LEVEL” GROPING
 https://www.infowars.com/ex-secret-service-agent-claims-biden-engaged-in-weinstein-level-groping/

Offline jofortruth

• The Great Deception
« Reply #52 on: November 15, 2017, 12:26:58 PM »
Republicans are “a bunch of sissies”:

http://www.breitbart.com/video/2017/11/15/alabama-pastor-rips-republicans-for-abandoning-roy-moore-what-a-bunch-of-sissies/

THE REPUBLICANS ARE LOSERS! THEY HAVE THE PRESIDENCY, THE HOUSE, THE SENATE AND YET THEY DO NOTHING BUT FIGHT THE REPUBLICAN PRESIDENT. YOU PEOPLE ARE LOSERS.

AMERICA, SEND THE LOSERS HOME WHO ARE FIGHTING THE PRESIDENT. MOST OF THESE LOSERS ARE RINOS. RINOS MUST BE FIRED. THEY ARE HELPING DEMOCRATS STOP THE WILL OF THE PEOPLE. THE PEOPLE ELECTED TRUMP. ANY REPUBLICAN WHO KEEPS FIGHTING TRUMP NEEDS TO BE RUN OUT OF OFFICE 2018. THERE IS NO EXCUSE FOR TRUMPS AGENDA NOT BEING SUPPORTED BY REPUBLICANS. ENOUGH! THE OBSTRUCTER RINOS HAVE TO GO STARTING WITH MCCONNELL AND RYAN!

ALABAMA, MAKE MOORE WIN IN A LANDSLIDE. THE PUNKS HAVE NO RIGHT TELLING YOU WHO YOU CAN OR CANT SEND TO THE SENATE! STAND UP! KICK THE LOSERS  BUTTS, INCLUDING A BIG LOSER, GLORIA ALLRED. IF YOU ARE A WOMAN AND THINK SHE IS ON YOUR SIDE, YOU ARE A FOOL!

Offline jofortruth

• The Great Deception
« Reply #53 on: November 15, 2017, 12:54:59 PM »
Rush Limbaugh Smashes Judge Moore Accuser’s Claim About Being Locked In Car In 1977 — Child Locks Not Required Until 1980s

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/11/rush-limbaugh-smashes-judge-moore-accusers-claim-locked-car-1977-child-locks-not-required-1980s/

Offline jofortruth

• The Great Deception
« Reply #54 on: November 15, 2017, 01:19:56 PM »
Infowars/PJW started the show
today with this stuff from
CREEPY JOE ... do you a$$#øle
dems REALLY want to go forward
with this political MURDER of Roy Moore?

BRING IT ON!

See this Older Thread: JOE BIDEN IS CREEPY

~>http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=264803.msg1596863#msg1596863

~> INFOWARS: EX-SECRET SERVICE AGENT CLAIMS BIDEN ENGAGED IN “WEINSTEIN-LEVEL” GROPING
 https://www.infowars.com/ex-secret-service-agent-claims-biden-engaged-in-weinstein-level-groping/

http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=320454.msg1633494#msg1633494

Offline jofortruth

• The Great Deception
« Reply #55 on: November 15, 2017, 03:23:44 PM »
Why is it Mitch McConnell and Paul Ryan have done nothing about the proven pervs on The Hill that are named by staffers and female Congressmen? Yet they dare slam Moore? Get your own house cleaned up before you accuse anyone else McConnell and Ryan. You are not leaders, you are yes men globalist minions who do not work for the people. You both need to resign!

http://www.cnn.com/2017/11/14/politics/sexual-harassment-congress/index.html

Offline One Revelator

« Reply #56 on: November 15, 2017, 04:36:23 PM »
For the younger folks, the events surrounding Roy Moore leading up to this point are well documented. It reflects a spiritual struggle of belief and morality in this country, which is manifesting now within government structures. Wiki presents a pretty good overview. Let it not be said that the older generation just sat back and did nothing as ethics, justice, and morality deteriorated in the United States due to a hidden globalist plan.

Early prayer/Ten Commandments controversy
When Moore's tenure as circuit judge began, he brought his wooden Ten Commandments plaque with him, hanging it on the walls of his courtroom behind his bench. Moore told the Montgomery Advertiser that his intention in hanging the plaque was to fill up the bare space on the courtroom walls and to indicate the importance of the Ten Commandments. He states that it was not his intention to generate controversy; still, as he told the Atlantic, he understood that the potential for controversy was there, but "I wanted to establish the moral foundation of our law."[27]

Soon after his appointment, when Moore presided over a case where two male strippers (known professionally as "Silk" and "Satin") were charged with murdering a drug addict, the attorney for the defendants objected to the display. This drew the attention of critics, who also objected to Moore's practice of opening court sessions with a prayer beseeching Divine Guidance for jurors in their deliberations. In at least one instance, Moore asked a clergyman to lead the court's jury pool in prayer. The local branch of the American Civil Liberties Union (ACLU) sent a letter in June 1993 with the threat of a lawsuit if such prayers did not cease.[28]

On June 20, 1994, the ACLU sent a representative to Moore's courtroom to observe and record the pre-session prayer. Though the organization did not immediately file suit, Moore decried the action as an "act of intimidation" in a post-trial press conference. The incident drew additional attention to Moore just as he was campaigning to hold onto his circuit court seat. In that year's election, Moore won the seat in a landslide victory over local attorney Keith Pitts, who had unsuccessfully prosecuted the "Silk and Satin" murder case.[29]

Lawsuit
In March 1995, the ACLU filed a lawsuit against Moore, stating that the pre-session prayers and the Ten Commandments display were both unconstitutional. This original lawsuit was eventually dismissed for technical reasons, but Governor Fob James instructed state Attorney General Bill Pryor to file suit in Montgomery County in support of Moore. The case ended up before state Circuit Judge Charles Price, who in 1996 declared the prayers unconstitutional but initially allowed the Ten Commandments plaque to remain on the courtroom walls.[30]

Immediately after the ruling, Moore held a press conference vowing to defy the ruling against pre-session prayers and affirming a religious intent in displaying the plaque. Critics responded by asking Price to reconsider his previous ruling, and the judge issued a new ruling requiring the Ten Commandments plaque to be removed in ten days. Moore appealed Price's decision and kept the plaque up; ten days later the Alabama Supreme Court issued a temporary stay against the ruling. The Court never ruled in the case, throwing it out for technical reasons in 1998.[28]

Ten Commandments monument controversy

Construction and installation
A month after his election, Moore began making plans for a larger monument to the Ten Commandments, reasoning that the Alabama Supreme Court building required something grander than a wooden plaque. His final design involved a 5,280 pound (2,400 kg) granite block, three feet wide by three feet deep by four feet tall, covered with quotes from the Declaration of Independence, the national anthem, and various founding fathers.[31] The crowning element would be two large carved tablets inscribed with the Ten Commandments. High-grade granite from Vermont was ordered and shipped, and Moore found benefactors and a sculptor to complete the job.

On the evening of July 31, 2001, despite some initial installation difficulties and concerns regarding structural support for the monument's weight, Moore had the completed monument transported to the state judicial building and installed in the central rotunda. The installation was filmed, and videotapes of the event were sold by Coral Ridge Ministries, an evangelical media outlet in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, which later used proceeds from the sales of the film to underwrite Moore's ensuing legal expenses. Coral Ridge was the operation of the late Reverend D. James Kennedy, a staunch Moore supporter.[32]

The next morning, Moore held a press conference in the central rotunda to officially unveil the monument. In a speech following the unveiling, Moore declared, "Today a cry has gone out across our land for the acknowledgment of that God upon whom this nation and our laws were founded... May this day mark the restoration of the moral foundation of law to our people and the return to the knowledge of God in our land."[33]

Federal lawsuit
On October 30, 2001, the ACLU of Alabama, Americans United for Separation of Church and State and the Southern Poverty Law Center were among groups that filed suit in the United States District Court for the Middle District of Alabama, asking that the monument be removed because it "sends a message to all who enter the State Judicial Building that the government encourages and endorses the practice of religion in general and Judeo-Christianity in particular."[34]

The trial, titled Glassroth v. Moore, began on October 15, 2002. Evidence for the plaintiffs included testimony that lawyers of different religious beliefs had changed their work practices, including routinely avoiding visiting the court building to avoid passing by the monument, and testimony that the monument created a religious atmosphere, with many people using the area for prayer.[35]

Moore argued that he would not remove the monument, as doing so would violate his oath of office:

[The monument] serves to remind the Appellate Courts and judges of the Circuit and District Court of this State and members of the bar who appear before them, as well as the people of Alabama who visit the Alabama Judicial Building, of the truth stated in the Preamble to the Alabama Constitution that in order to establish justice we must invoke 'the favor and guidance of almighty God'.[31]

On this note, Moore said that the Ten Commandments are the "moral foundation" of U.S. law, stating that in order to restore this foundation, "we must first recognize the source from which all morality springs... [by] recogniz[ing] the sovereignty of God." He added that the addition of the monument to the state judiciary building marked "the beginning of the restoration of the moral foundation of law to our people" and "a return to the knowledge of God in our land."[31]

Additionally, Moore acknowledged an explicit theistic intent in placing the monument, agreeing that the monument "reflects the sovereignty of God over the affairs of men" and "acknowledge(s) God's overruling power over the affairs of men."[36] However, in Moore's view this did not violate the doctrine of separation of church and state; as the presiding judge later summarized it, Moore argued that "the Judeo-Christian God reigned over both the church and the state in this country, and that both owed allegiance to that God", although they must keep their affairs separate.[31]

Judgment and appeal
On November 18, 2002, federal U.S. District Judge Myron Thompson issued his ruling declaring that the monument violated the Establishment Clause of the First Amendment to the U.S. Constitution and was thus unconstitutional:

If all Chief Justice Moore had done were to emphasize the Ten Commandments' historical and educational importance... or their importance as a model code for good citizenship ... this court would have a much different case before it. But the Chief Justice did not limit himself to this; he went far, far beyond. He installed a two-and-a-half ton monument in the most prominent place in a government building, managed with dollars from all state taxpayers, with the specific purpose and effect of establishing a permanent recognition of the 'sovereignty of God,' the Judeo-Christian God, over all citizens in this country, regardless of each taxpaying citizen's individual personal beliefs or lack thereof. To this, the Establishment Clause says no."[31]

Judge Thompson's decision mandated that Moore remove the monument from the state judicial building by January 3, 2003, but stayed this order on December 23, 2002, after Moore appealed the decision to the Eleventh Circuit Court of Appeals. This appeal was argued on June 4, 2003, before a three-judge panel in Atlanta, Georgia. On July 1, 2003, the panel issued a ruling upholding the lower court's decision, agreeing that "the monument fails two of Lemon's three prongs. It violates the Establishment Clause." Additionally, the court noted that different religious traditions assign different wordings of the Ten Commandments, meaning that "choosing which version of the Ten Commandments to display can have religious endorsement implications".[36]

In response to the appeals court's decision, Judge Thompson lifted his earlier stay on August 5, 2003, requiring Moore to have the monument removed from public areas of the state judicial building by August 20.[37]

Protests and monument removal
On August 14, Moore announced his intention to defy Judge Thompson's order to have the monument removed. Two days later, large rallies in support of Moore and the Ten Commandments monument formed in front of the judicial building, featuring speakers such as Alan Keyes, the Reverend Jerry Falwell, and Moore himself. The crowd peaked at an estimated count of 4,000 that day,[38] and anywhere from several hundred to over a thousand protesters remained through the end of August.

The time limit for removal expired on August 20, with the monument still in place in the building's rotunda. As specified in Judge Thompson's order, the state of Alabama faced fines of $5,000 a day until the monument was removed. In response, the eight other members of the Alabama Supreme Court intervened on August 21, unanimously overruled Moore, and ordered the removal of the monument.[39]

Moore said that Thompson, "fearing that I would not obey his order, decided to threaten other state officials and force them to remove the monument if I did not do so. A threat of heavy fines was his way of coercing obedience to that order," an action that Moore sees as a violation of the Eleventh Amendment to the United States Constitution.[20]

On August 27, the monument was moved to a non-public side room in the judicial building.[40] The monument was not immediately removed from the building for several reasons—pending legal hearings, the monument's weight, worries that the monument could break through the floor if it was taken outside intact, and a desire to avoid confrontation with protesters massed outside the structure. The monument was not actually removed from the state judicial building until July 19, 2004.

-wiki
The number one cause of all human poverty, misery, and death is not global warming. It’s GLOBAL LYING.

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
« Reply #57 on: November 15, 2017, 05:57:57 PM »
... Moore's atty held conference:

Attorney disavows Nelson's yearbook claim
https://www.cbsnews.com/live-news/roy-moore-press-conference-live-updates/

... Moore was Nelson's JUDGE in a 1999 DIVORCE action!
He through out the case!

... Moore's atty demands ALLRED to release the yearbook ... is is a fraud?
BOMBSHELL:
https://www.pbs.org/newshour/politics/watch-live-roy-moores-attorney-holds-news-conference

Offline jofortruth

• The Great Deception
« Reply #58 on: November 15, 2017, 06:02:57 PM »
IF GOP BELIEVED MOORE ALLEGATIONS, THEY’D GIVE HIM $30M - Who is the real Roy Moore?

https://www.infowars.com/if-gop-believed-moore-allegations-theyd-give-him-30m/

Now Paul Ryan is virtue signaling with anti-sexual harassment training for Congress. What are they REALLY worried about? A man who can’t be bought or intimidated.

Ryan’s idea to hold harassment training is so laughable. If he was a real man he would expose the names and censure these punks, then give them an ultimatum, resign or clean up your act and follow up.

Its shameful that these so called leaders are such smucks and cowards. IMO, they should all be fired. DC IS A JOKE! LEADERSHIP IS NO WHERE TO BE FOUND.

Offline jofortruth

• The Great Deception
« Reply #59 on: November 15, 2017, 06:49:10 PM »
Roy Moore wants yearbook handwriting analysis; lawyer claims he handled accuser's divorce
http://www.al.com/news/index.ssf/2017/11/roy_moore_lawyer_to_speak_at_a.html#incart_m-rpt-2

An attorney representing former Alabama Chief Justice Roy Moore attempted to discredit one of the women accusing the Republican Senate candidate of sexual misconduct, alleging that Beverly Young Nelson was not forthcoming during her press conference with her attorney, Gloria Allred.   

Jauregui said Nelson was not forthcoming about having no contact with Moore after the alleged abuse in the 1970s.

"As it turns out ,in 1999, Ms. Nelson filed a divorce action against her then-husband, Mr. Harris. Guess who that case was before? It was filed in Etowah County and the judge assigned was Roy S. Moore - circuit judge of Etowah County. There was contact," Jauregui said.

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
« Reply #60 on: November 15, 2017, 07:26:20 PM »
HUSH MONEY!

Speier:
U.S. House Paid $15 Million to Its Secret Sexual Harassment Victims

JOEL B. POLLAK14 Nov 2017

Rep. Jackie Speier (D-CA) told MSNBC’s Chuck Todd on Meet the Press Daily on Tuesday that the U.S. House of Representatives has paid $15 million to alleged victims of sexual harassment by its own members in recent years.

“We do know there is about $15 million that has been paid out by the House on behalf of harassers in the last ten to 15 years,” she said.

“15 million dollars has been paid out over sexual harassment claims,” Todd replied, somewhat shocked. “So, obviously more than one member of Congress.”

Pressed for details, Speier said she did not know how many members of Congress were involved. She also explained that victims had signed non-disclosure agreements.

“If the taxpayers are involved, don’t we have the right to know?” Todd asked later in the segment.

“I think you do have the right to know,” she said. “But right now, under the system, you don’t have a right to know.”

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/11/14/msnbc-sexual-harassment-speier-u-s-house-paid-15-million-secret-victims/

Offline jofortruth

• The Great Deception
« Reply #61 on: November 15, 2017, 07:54:18 PM »
Rep. Jackie Speier: House Has Paid Out $15M On Behalf Of Sexual Harassers (WHOEVER APPROVED THIS NEEDS TO BE INDICTED, ALONG WITH THE PERVS.)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2QnWW689dR8

https://nypost.com/2017/11/14/congresswoman-to-colleagues-some-of-you-are-known-sexual-harassers/

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1qO5r8yJ3USjWb9tZamBgjn5KtJMTDQ8I/view

https://www.documentcloud.org/documents/4212449-Congressional-Staff-Harassment-Sign-on-Letter.html

Rep Speier launches #MeTooCongress
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pCNN4MXhpRQ

House Panel Hearing:
https://www.c-span.org/video/?437188-1/house-panel-told-two-representatives-engaged-sexual-harassment

https://www.c-span.org/video/?436964-3/washington-journal-representative-jackie-speier-dca-discusses-sexual-harassment-laws

THESE BASTARDS SHOULD BE EXPOSED AND THROWN OUT. ONE STRIKE YOU ARE OUT. MCCONNELL, RYAN THATS YOUR JOB! YOU ARE ALL UNFIT! SOME HEADS NEED TO ROLL ON THIS AND MANY ISSUES. UNACCEPTABLE THAT THIS HAS BEEN HIDDEN FOR A LONG TIME! EXPOSE THE NAMES AND THE PAYOUTS  NOW!

Offline Jacob Law

• Its the Law, face it!
« Reply #62 on: November 15, 2017, 08:02:08 PM »
The worst was Hannity last night; he really piss me off: really 40 years ago, come on!
It is so political it makes me think Hannity is half bake dope.
What do you under-stand?

Offline jofortruth

• The Great Deception
« Reply #63 on: November 15, 2017, 08:06:25 PM »
Roy Moore Attorney Press Conference Today
https://www.c-span.org/video/?437406-1/roy-moore-campaign-holds-news-conference-sexual-misconduct-allegations

Attorney demands Allred release yearbook for analysis. (Look at pics at link  below. It looks like a fake to me.)

IT’S A FAKE! Analyst Says Judge Roy Moore Signature Inside Gloria Allred Accuser’s Yearbook Was FORGED
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/11/fake-analyst-says-judge-roy-moore-signature-inside-gloria-allred-accusers-yearbook-forged/

—�

REMEMBER: Stepson of Roy Moore Accuser Says She’s LYING – ‘I STAND BEHIND THE JUDGE 100%’ (VIDEO)
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/11/stepson-roy-moore-accuser-says-shes-lying-stand-behind-judge-100-video/

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
« Reply #64 on: November 15, 2017, 09:10:21 PM »
... Moore's atty held conference:

Attorney disavows Nelson's yearbook claim
https://www.cbsnews.com/live-news/roy-moore-press-conference-live-updates/

... Moore was Nelson's JUDGE in a 1999 DIVORCE action!
He through out the case!

... Moore's atty demands ALLRED to release the yearbook ... is is a fraud?
BOMBSHELL:
https://www.pbs.org/newshour/politics/watch-live-roy-moores-attorney-holds-news-conference

UPDATE ....

Following the public request from Moore’s campaign, Allred released a statement that she and her client would only agree to the examination of the yearbook by “an independent expert or experts” after a U.S. Senate committee agrees to initiate a hearing into the Moore accusations, CNN reported.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/11/15/roy-moore-campaign-to-gloria-allred-release-the-evidence-to-determine-whether-there-is-fraud/

http://www.cnn.com/2017/11/15/politics/roy-moore-alabama-senate/index.html

Offline Jacob Law

• Its the Law, face it!
Re: Open Letter to Hannity
« Reply #65 on: November 15, 2017, 09:25:22 PM »
Here’s the open letter from Roy Moore to Sean Hannity:

“I am suffering the same treatment other Republicans have had to endure,” he began.

“A month prior to the general election for U.S. Senate in Alabama, I have been attacked by the Washington Post and other liberal media in a desperate attempt to smear my character and defeat my campaign,” he continued.

“The Alabama Judicial Inquiry Commission, Court of the Judiciary, and Attorney General have investigated, scrutinized, examined, and vetted me, not to mention every opposing candidate against whom I have run,” he added further on.

Moore reiterated the argument his lawyer put forth at a press conference Wednesday implying that the inscription in an accuser’s yearbook was forged.

“Are we at a stage in American politics in which false allegations can overcome a public record of 40 years, stampede the media and politicians to condemn an innocent man and potentially impact the outcome of an election of national importance?” he asked Hannity.

“I adamantly deny the allegations of Leigh Corfman and Beverly Nelson, did not date underage girls and have taken steps to begin a civil action for defamation,” he concluded. “Because of that, at the direction of counsel, I cannot comment further.”

What did Hannity demand of Moore?

Hannity said on his show Tuesday that the American people deserved 100% honesty and said that Moore had 24 hours to prove his innocence of all the charges against him. He did not say what would happen if Moore didn’t meet the standard.
What do you under-stand?

Offline Jacob Law

• Its the Law, face it!
Hannity the New Glen Beck Traitor
« Reply #66 on: November 15, 2017, 10:00:19 PM »
Hannity response is Judas Goat he is to clear position open letter to him, Hannity is a freaking idiot and can't be trusted.
What do you under-stand?

Offline One Revelator

« Reply #67 on: November 15, 2017, 10:53:08 PM »

“Christmas Yearbooks”?
Written in two sets of handwriting?
Using two different inks?

Might I add the SAME lawyer that was behind the attempted Trump political takedown. It's deja vu. Where did all THOSE women go? Oh yeah, Trump was going to take them all to court after dragging Bill through the mud. Considered it "fun". Well, at least the first part happened. Guess the women accusers took the payola and ran with cold feet.
The number one cause of all human poverty, misery, and death is not global warming. It’s GLOBAL LYING.

Offline Jacob Law

• Its the Law, face it!
« Reply #68 on: November 15, 2017, 11:44:04 PM »
Everyone that is playing along with the establishment against Judge Moore are showing there true colors, MARK them and remember; they are the traitors in our mist.
What do you under-stand?

Offline Jacob Law

• Its the Law, face it!
Everyone that is playing along with the establishment against Judge Moore are showing there true colors, MARK them and remember; they are the traitors in our mist.

Remember and think; Hannity has supported Trump (surprising) but has never been a Truther, his record would betray him as part of the establishment that supports the deceptions and denying all the deep states involvements; and has previously called us conspiracy theorist on pretty much everything, REMEMBER?
Remember Glen Beck and how he mislead us about Ron Paul and hated Trump and actually supported the Democrats in the end; well that what is happening now? Hannity is indirectly also now supporting the Luciferian Democrats, he is betraying us, with all the other RINOs and none truthers.
Remember even if he is just a dupe, a dope, or shill set in place to undermine the truth. Once you start supporting the Democrat Luciferians you cross the line and we should hammer him for his idiotic betrayals or maybe intentional; but I rather think he is an idiot under mine control than a intentional Judas; however that is wishful thinking.   
What do you under-stand?

Offline jofortruth

• The Great Deception
« Reply #70 on: November 16, 2017, 09:21:15 AM »

Absolutely!

EVERY SINGLE COMGRESSMAN WHO IS REACTING AND JUDGING THE JUDGE SHOULD BE INVESTIGATED AND FIRED. I bet that most of them have a laundry list of offenses that if known would make them unfit for office.

They prove they are unfit also because they let the lying left media and little Gloria Allred manipulate them. Do you call that a leader? No way. These babies fear their own sins coming out, so are acting self righteous. Their masters, who order them how to vote, etc,  fear losing their power, so they lie about good people, through the complicit media.

GOOD AMERICANS are COMING TO THE HILL, WETHER OR NOT THEY LIKE IT. THE CESSPOOL HAS TO BE DRAINED! THROW THE CURRENT DO NOTHING BABIES OUT AND MAKE SURE YOU SEND REAL MEN AND WOMEN WHO CAN THINK FOR THEMSELVES AND WHO HAVE SOME INTEGRITY, TO REPLACE THEM.

ENOUGH WITH THE HYPOCRISY.

Offline Jacob Law

• Its the Law, face it!
« Reply #71 on: November 16, 2017, 09:43:26 AM »

Absolutely!

EVERY SINGLE COMGRESSMAN WHO IS REACTING AND JUDGING THE JUDGE SHOULD BE INVESTIGATED AND FIRED. I bet that most of them have a laundry list of offenses that if known would make them unfit for office.

They prove they are unfit also because they let the lying left media and little Gloria Allred manipulate them. Do you call that a leader? No way. These babies fear their own sins coming out, so are acting self righteous. Their masters, who order them how to vote, etc,  fear losing their power, so they lie about good people, through the complicit media.

GOOD AMERICANS are COMING TO THE HILL, WETHER OR NOT THEY LIKE IT. THE CESSPOOL HAS TO BE DRAINED! THROW THE CURRENT DO NOTHING BABIES OUT AND MAKE SURE YOU SEND REAL MEN AND WOMEN WHO CAN THINK FOR THEMSELVES AND WHO HAVE SOME INTEGRITY, TO REPLACE THEM.

ENOUGH WITH THE HYPOCRISY.

Not being fool again is the prime objective: who are those that always lie and deceive?
Not the guy who the establishment pulls out all stops to undermine, just the fact that the deep state hates Judge Moore solidifies Moore is who Americans should want elected.

The is war and we need to use our common sense; Moore is hated by the establishment and so the answer is to vote for him and get him in the Senate, because who the state hates should be our mate. 
What do you under-stand?

Offline jofortruth

• The Great Deception
« Reply #72 on: November 16, 2017, 10:00:09 AM »
Not being fool again is the prime objective: who are those that always lie and deceive?
Not the guy who the establishment pulls out all stops to undermine, just the fact that the deep state hates Judge Moore solidifies Moore is who Americans should want elected.

The is war and we need to use our common sense; Moore is hated by the establishment and so the answer is to vote for him and get him in the Senate, because who the state hates should be our mate.

RIGHT!

ALABAMA IS NOT DUMB. THEY WILL ELECT MOORE BECAUSE THEY KNOW THE MEDIA BASTARDS ARE LYING!

THEY ARE ALSO SICK OF LITTLE GLORIA TROTTING OUT HER STABLE OF EASILY MANIPULATED WOMEN AND LYING. YOU KNOW SHE PAYS THEM. These lowlife women do nothing to help women. DISGUSTING!

Offline TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #73 on: November 16, 2017, 10:28:26 AM »
Do you get the impression they really don't want this guy in their club ?

Offline jofortruth

• The Great Deception
« Reply #74 on: November 16, 2017, 11:40:32 AM »
Do you get the impression they really don't want this guy in their club ?

Yes! Its very obvious! The swamp is scared to death of being revealed and drained. However, the cats out of the bag.

Offline jofortruth

• The Great Deception
« Reply #75 on: November 16, 2017, 11:41:55 AM »
Gloria Allred’s Blunder on Roy Moore’s Yearbook Challenge
http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/11/16/gloria-allreds-blunder-roy-moore-yearbook-challenge/

Allred then called into CNN, reaching Wolf Blitzer live on The Situation Room. She said that she would be willing to submit the yearbook to “an independent expert or experts” — but only once her client and Moore had testified under oath before the Senate Judiciary Committee and the Senate Select Committee on Ethics before the election. She would not agree to have the yearbook examined otherwise, claiming “we’re not going to be distracted.”

Yeah, Gloria, the people must be by all means distracted from the truth. Your suggestion is beyond ridiculous. Moore is not yet a Senator, so to require a hearing in any of these bodies is a joke, and you know it.

The public will find out that Gloria is a fraud! She messed up this time.

Like Mother, Like Daughter – Gloria Allred and Daughter Lisa Bloom Push Fake Sex Scandals Against Conservatives While Defending Real Sex Predators Like Harvey Weinstein
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/11/like-mother-like-daughter-gloria-allred-and-daughter-lisa-bloom-push-fake-sex-scandals-against-conservatives-but-represent-liberal-sexual-predators-like-harvey-weinstein/

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
« Reply #76 on: November 16, 2017, 01:15:58 PM »

... Roy Moore (and every other guy I know)

(I'm a) Girl Watcher - The O'Kaysions
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yatGAAslCsM

Offline jofortruth

• The Great Deception
« Reply #77 on: November 16, 2017, 01:39:59 PM »
... Roy Moore (and every other guy I know)

(I'm a) Girl Watcher - The O'Kaysions
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yatGAAslCsM

;D

I know two couples where men married much younger women, one 20 yrs difference, the other 11 years difference (man 28 wife 18 when married, thus they met younger) back in those days. It was the way it was then.

Offline jofortruth

• The Great Deception
« Reply #78 on: November 16, 2017, 01:42:40 PM »
Yet another Democrat hypocrite - Al Franken

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/11/16/al-franken-uses-funny-statement-responding-journalists-charges-sexual-misconduct/

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/11/16/breaking-journalist-accuses-senator-al-franken-of-fondling-her-photographic-proof/

http://www.breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2017/11/16/al-franken-allegedly-grabbed-joy-behars-breast-comedy-central-roast-rob-reiner/

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com

Roy Moore says Mitch McConnell has double standard for him, Al Franken
http://www.al.com/news/index.ssf/2017/11/roy_moore_says_mitch_mcconnell.html#incart_river_index

Sen. Al Franken Sexual Assault Accusations | True News - Stefan Molyneux
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e5M_pi-H01I

Al is going to wish he never opened his mouth. His past is now catching up with him. You are done, Al!

Mcconnell should be forced to resign. He is not a leader. He likes Senators he can control. He likes “Yes Men” wimps. Roy Moore is no wimp. He’s no Yes man, hes a real man. That scares wimps and those who get off on having power over people.

::)

Offline TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #79 on: November 16, 2017, 04:12:16 PM »
al freakan ... oh and They want someone in the senate who'll vote for Trumps impeachment ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BnFkR43j8fY
Slavemasters have forever tried to force or trick us into accepting their ideas about who we should be in order to better serve them. I have the same message for them as what Leloo exhibits in this clip from Fifth Element: "Never without my permission".