Caller Zack intel on Deep State, Saudi arrests, Yemen, MCCain exposed, etc

Author Topic: Caller Zack intel on Deep State, Saudi arrests, Yemen, MCCain exposed, etc  (Read 794 times)

Offline jofortruth

• The Great Deception
http://cdn1.gcnlive.com/cache/gcn_archives/TheAlexJonesShow/TheAlexJonesShowNov072017Hour3.mp3

Listen to last 10 mins. A MUST HEAR!

Trump has broken the entire infrastructure to the terrorists. Saudi multiple arrests part of it. Yemen raid got globalists upset. Cia rogues are upset and will attempt more false flags.

These same deep state rogues involved in Las Vegas attack.

John McCain in deep trouble to do with a Yemini raid. Remember the pic of McCain with the terrorists?

Cia operative rogues are going to attempt a false flag big attack in the USA this week, posing as Yemeni nationals unless the usa stops it. Their money source has been captured.

Saudis are being arrested and being held at a Ritz Carlton. They were funding terrorists.

Will see more attacks like Texas shooting. The aim is gun control (WE HAVE BEEN TELLING YOU THIS AND YOU BEST LISTEN),  and blackmail of others.

Aj says again Obama Clinton founded Isis.

“Strategic patience” Trump declared to send a signal. Not uttered for 25 years.

Deep state created Antifa, and offshoots. No different than ISIS. They are all deep state funded.

Much More.

Wow!

This call was also played again on The War Room today 11-7-17 at end of Hr 1 (Time 32:13)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HhIkPJOnNGQ
Don't believe me. Look it up yourself!

Offline Jacob Law

• Its the Law, face it!
Re: Caller Zack intel on Deep State, Saudi arrests, Yemen, MCCain exposed, etc
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2017, 07:57:53 PM »
The best part of the whole show; really makes you think, doesn't it?
What do you under-stand?

Offline jofortruth

• The Great Deception
« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2017, 09:02:37 AM »
The best part of the whole show; really makes you think, doesn't it?

I agree! I think this guy knows exactly what he's talking about and is trying to educate the public.

Offline jofortruth

• The Great Deception
« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2017, 11:23:21 AM »
Here is Zacks call from Oct 31, 2017 (Hr 3). Riveting info I think is true. These rogue punks, PMCs Private Military Companies, are so out of control and over the line, that military intel guys are exposing whats happening. A MUST HEAR!

Listen at  Times 12:13 - 28:25
http://cdn1.gcnlive.com/cache/gcn_archives/TheAlexJonesShow/TheAlexJonesShowOct312017Hour3.mp3

Offline jofortruth

• The Great Deception
« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2017, 11:33:49 AM »
EXCLUSIVE LEAK: DEEP STATE TO LAUNCH MASSIVE TERROR ATTACKS IN US - Saudi civil war set to spill over into U.S. (Zacks 11-7-17 call)
https://www.infowars.com/exclusive-leak-deep-state-to-launch-massive-terror-attacks-in-us/

Offline jofortruth

• The Great Deception
« Reply #5 on: November 08, 2017, 11:37:11 AM »
EVERY AMERICAN MUST LISTEN TO THE INFO POSTED ABOVE. DO NOT IGNORE! YOU MUST KNOW WHAT IS REALLY HAPPENING, SINCE THE LYING MEDIA REFUSES TO TELL YOU!

THOSE ON THE LEFT WHO ARE CALLING FOR GUN CONTROL ARE TRULY IGNORANT OF THE THREAT TO THEIR FAMILIES. YOU PEOPLE REALLY NEED TO LISTEN. STOP BEING SO STUPID. AMERICANS, EVEN THESE IGNORANT LEFTIES, NEED TO PROTECT YOURSELVES UNTIL THESE CRIMINALS ARE DEALT WITH ONCE AND FOR ALL WHO ARE STAGING EVENTS IN THE USA.

AMERICA, YOU MUST DEFEND YOURSELVES AND PROTECT YOUR 2ND AMENDMENT UNTIL THESE ROGUE PUNKS ARE ROUNDED UP! THEY ARE OUT OF CONTROL!

YOU MUST REJECT ANY FOOL WHO IS CALLING FOR GUN CONTROL! KICK OUT ANY CONGRESSMAN IN 2018 WHO KEEPS SHOWING HIS IGNORANCE ON THIS ISSUE. IF IT IS EVEN POSSIBLE, TRY TO EDUCATE THEM. THEY ARE ENDANGERING YOU IN THEIR IGNORANCE. YOU MUST BE SMARTER!

THE 2ND AMENDMENT WAS CREATED FOR TIMES LIKE THESE! THE HEROES IN TEXAS WOULD TELL YOU THE SAME!

http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=320401.msg1633093#msg1633093

Offline jofortruth

• The Great Deception
« Reply #6 on: November 08, 2017, 12:07:30 PM »
ALEX JUST REPORTED AT THE TOP OF THE SHOW TODAY THAT THE FBI PICKED UP ZACK A FEW HOURS AFTER THE SHOW YESTERDAY!

WHAT DOES THAT TELL YOU?

STAY TUNED!

AJ talked more about Zach, a whistleblower, at top of 2nd hour today.

http://cdn1.gcnlive.com/cache/gcn_archives/TheAlexJonesShow/TheAlexJonesShowNov082017Hour2.mp3

Time 25:20 AJ calls Texas church shooter “a classic manchurian candidate”

Time 25:37 “mind control”

TPTB didnt like what he exposed about Las Vegas, and the Texas shooting inference of mind control. He did not say it, but we figured it out from research in this forum. Alex said it today hr 2. And much more!

http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=320256.0

http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?board=335.0

http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=320371.0

So instead of the FBI using its resources to go after the private contractor criminals, and the funded and protected jihadis, they go after a good American military whistleblower? Outrageous!

Offline egypt

• Love: A Wish to bestow the fullness of Joyous Life
« Reply #7 on: November 08, 2017, 01:51:57 PM »

It does tell me this ----->the "secrecy" needs to stop and all of us know the truth, for everything.  Whatever they're doing behind their closed doors is not working for me!  The secrecy is for freedom to do, what they do.   At this point, they have a lot to hide.  Personally, I don't want my tax dollars paying for their nefariousness that has to be cloaked in secrecy.   The surveillance set up for "us" needs to be turned around, onto *them.*  I wonder what our world would be like with righteous leaders?  The ones we have are not qualified to have the money and power.  Because, in order to keep it, they have to keep humanity down.  Otherwise, through association, if nothing else, humans want better and start to bother & pester the elite for deals and money.  Along with this, the slave class depletes.  I say, so what.  There is no excuse for all humanity and the diverse cultures to not get along and be happy.

love, e

Offline chris jones

« Reply #8 on: November 08, 2017, 02:38:26 PM »
Hi E.. Liked that, just to add a two liner, there are the parasites and the hosts, we being the hosts.
McCain was exposed to the military long ago, go back to the SS Forestal, he caused the abomination.

Offline jofortruth

• The Great Deception
« Reply #9 on: November 08, 2017, 02:57:33 PM »
BREAKING: INFOWARS SOURCE TAKEN INTO FBI CUSTODY FOR REVEALING DEEP STATE SECRETS - The elite are not happy with patriots who expose their tactics

https://www.infowars.com/breaking-infowars-source-taken-into-fbi-custody-for-revealing-deep-state-secrets/

Offline One Revelator

« Reply #10 on: November 08, 2017, 05:31:49 PM »
Zack just confirmed what I could see without being on the "inside".

My best guess so far is that ISIS (run by FBI, trained by US military) was pissed at being cut off. They knew about the Paddock FBI sting operation and executed a planned attack in Vegas that just so happens to support further militarization and security measures for public gatherings. This benefits the deep state and lashes out at Trump policies that steer governmental control back to the GP. Is it any wonder that BLM and Antifa suddenly love ISIS? They're on the same team.

How did egypt put it? “They don't go quietly”.
The number one cause of all human poverty, misery, and death is not global warming. It’s GLOBAL LYING.

Offline egypt

« Reply #11 on: November 08, 2017, 05:58:38 PM »
Hi E.. Liked that, just to add a two liner, there are the parasites and the hosts, we being the hosts.
McCain was exposed to the military long ago, go back to the SS Forestal, he caused the abomination.

Chris Jones -- oh they are getting their due, it is delicious to watch.  Just think, 7 more years of it.

love, e

Offline egypt

« Reply #12 on: November 08, 2017, 05:59:54 PM »
Zack just confirmed what I could see without being on the "inside".

One Revelator -- they do seem to be putting up a little bit of fuss  ;D

love, e

Offline jofortruth

• The Great Deception
« Reply #13 on: November 08, 2017, 06:15:36 PM »
EMERGENCY ALERT! DEEP STATE PREPARING TO LAUNCH YEMENI TERRORIST ATTACKS IN THE US - A source told Infowars about possible attacks in the U.S. in the next few weeks

https://www.infowars.com/breaking-infowars-source-taken-into-fbi-custody-for-revealing-deep-state-secrets/

Offline globalheist

« Reply #14 on: November 08, 2017, 07:38:38 PM »
The Saudi arrests are to clear the opposition to an attack on Iran.

Any so-called 'Yemeni terrorism' will be a flase flag and claimed to be supported by Iran.

The current unholy alliance, between Saudi Arabia, Israel and Trump, has created the most dangerous situation for decades.

Offline Jacob Law

• Its the Law, face it!
« Reply #15 on: November 08, 2017, 08:40:48 PM »
Alex really let a great story slip through our hands; you know being a TelePrompter free operation it should have never happen; he could have had Watson interview him on air or did a fourth hour with him; anyway it all water under the bridge but Alex needs to be on his toes and more attentive to the news than all his advertising, especially as fast as things are moving now.
What do you under-stand?

Offline marlowe

• Dimensions: 100 x 75 pixels
    • High Castle Webbot Forum
« Reply #16 on: November 08, 2017, 08:44:58 PM »
Clif High INCREDIBLE WEB BOT Hit!! - Saudi Royals Going Down!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Y8H-sAc9b0

Original prediction from March 2016

The data sets are showing a 'rout' that will have a 'last minute
 evacuation' of 'smoking cities' as the 'elite flee' with 'what ever they may carry away'.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Also showing as 'falling' is both the 'economic' and 'political' fortunes of the 'house of Saud'. The data
 sets are indicating that the 'military misadventures' will be 'catching up to' the 'elders' of the 'house of
 Saud' as a series of 'mistaken understandings' will lead to 'shocking military failures (defeats)'.
 The data is showing that language around the idea of 'everything (just) stuck together', and 'the next
 thing we knew, (the building) was crumbling' will be coming out of the 'surprise attack' on the 'soft

underbelly' of the 'Saudi regime'. The data sets are showing a 'rout' that will have a 'last minute
 evacuation' of 'smoking cities' as the 'elite flee' with 'what ever they may carry away'.

Offline marlowe

• Dimensions: 100 x 75 pixels
    • High Castle Webbot Forum
« Reply #18 on: November 11, 2017, 08:04:59 AM »
WaPo and NYT throwing Podestas under the bus

The rise and fall of the Podestas, Washington’s powerful political brother act

<snip>

Then John became chairman of Hillary Clinton’s 2016 presidential campaign, putting the Podestas in the crosshairs of the alt-right. In the middle of the campaign, John’s hacked emails led to “Pizzagate,” a bizarre conspiracy theory about a child sex ring. Finally, and against all expectations, he lost the bitterly fought election.

<snip>

https://www.washingtonpost.com/lifestyle/style/the-rise-and-fall-of-the-podestas-washingtons-powerful-political-brother-act/2017/11/10/04bf1f6e-c4a6-11e7-afe9-4f60b5a6c4a0_story.html?utm_term=.ae98342efa09