Who is the Number One #1 Exporter of Terrorism

Author Topic: Who is the Number One #1 Exporter of Terrorism  (Read 1116 times)

Offline Jacob Law

• Its the Law, face it!
Who is the Number One #1 Exporter of Terrorism
« on: November 02, 2017, 10:11:01 PM »
Was watching Hannity on Fox News today 110217 and Sean made a statement that Iran was the number one exporter of terror; you know I think Sean that is wrong and it is the Untied State proxy by the CIA: I know the Deep State is running the affairs, but we are still the front for their operations; is America responsible for allowing this world wide terror or do we somehow not accountable?
My opinion is we are indeed accountable, I don't like it and in the infowars we are the resistance but the truth is right now and still going as far as I can see we are still the number one supporter of terror, we make Islam look like clowns and use this secret society to perpetrate these crimes.
We are undeniably the number one exporter of terror in my opinion and I hope we can stop it!   
What do you under-stand?

Offline regmeok

Re: Who is the Number One #1 Exporter of Terrorism
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2017, 05:09:09 AM »
depends on what is implied by the question.

for example  ... i saw a statistics showing Russia was #1 exporter of ISIS fighters*. about 3k or more. but does it constitute for being 'Number One #1 Exporter of Terrorism'? i would call Saudi Arabia that way. it is very proactive with supporting (or managing?) radical islam movements (Al-Kaida, Al-Nusra,  Boko Haram etc) and spreading radical islam teachings (guess wahhabism is one of them)

(*)surely it is not surprising
Russia has lots of radicalized muslims (basically the war in northern caucasus is ongoing since 90. non-stop regime of CTO [Counter Terrorism Opertaion] in Dagestan, some events in Chechnya occur from time to time).

stupid Putin&Kremlins colonial administration somehow manages to favor less seculart types of islam  instead of more secular ones (found in Tatarstan Republic). plus it consumes lots of easily-radicalized barbarians from the central asia (kyrgyztan, uzbekistan, tadzhikistan)

Online Al Bundy

« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2017, 08:21:15 AM »

for example  ... i saw a statistics showing Russia was #1 exporter of ISIS fighters*. about 3k or more. but does it constitute for being 'Number One #1 Exporter of Terrorism'? i would call Saudi Arabia that way. it is very proactive with supporting (or managing?) radical islam movements (Al-Kaida, Al-Nusra,  Boko Haram etc) and spreading radical islam teachings (guess wahhabism is one of them)

Russia has lots of radicalized muslims (basically the war in northern caucasus is ongoing since 90. non-stop regime of CTO [Counter Terrorism Opertaion] in Dagestan, some events in Chechnya occur from time to time).

stupid Putin&Kremlins colonial administration somehow manages to favor less seculart types of islam  instead of more secular ones (found in Tatarstan Republic). plus it consumes lots of easily-radicalized barbarians from the central asia (kyrgyztan, uzbekistan, tadzhikistan)

Saudi Arabia then Muslims from "Republic of Kosovo", Bosnia and Herzegovina...

http://www.balkaninsight.com/en/article/albanian-media-report-the-death-of-kosovo-isis-leader-06-08-2017http://

Offline regmeok

« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2017, 08:53:33 AM »
i voted for UK anyways. not because of the muslim population it has but because I think it is a Machiavelian state with the ability to make a mess and stay under the radar.  would not be surprised if ISIS turned out to be a british inspiration against US efforts to feel comfy in that region.

Offline Jacob Law

• Its the Law, face it!
« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2017, 07:55:55 AM »

Valid points; however these are not really independent republics but most likely develop and set up by MI6, like Lawrence of Arabia did the Saudi's, remember that yesterday's Russia was overturn by the elites or deep state of this country.
So yes it is muddled and undefined in some matter however the point is today we are pointing our finger at so and so and calling them exporters of terror, the pot calling the kettle black sort of speak, hypocrisy at it's finest.
The brainwashing should not be left unchallenged for what is real is what is what is now.
Until we get rid of the deep state we will be the deep state, we are the terror and ought not playing like we aren't.
So I have to say for example I see Iran fighting the real terror and the USA arming the terrorist, heck we are opposing ourselves.
Confusing isn't it? And don't forget the US over turn the Shah and put in the Grand Ayatollah Ruhollah Khomeini
CIA-assisted coup overthrows government of Iran - Aug 19 ...

www.history.com/.../cia-assisted-coup-overthrows-government-of-iran

CIA-assisted coup overthrows government of Iran. The Iranian military, with the support and financial assistance of the United States government, overthrows the government of Premier Mohammed Mosaddeq and reinstates the Shah of Iran. Iran remained a solid Cold War ally of the United States until a revolution ended the Shah’s rule in 1979.
What do you under-stand?

Offline Jacob Law

• Its the Law, face it!
« Reply #5 on: November 06, 2017, 08:03:47 AM »
Saudi Arabia then Muslims from "Republic of Kosovo", Bosnia and Herzegovina...

http://www.balkaninsight.com/en/article/albanian-media-report-the-death-of-kosovo-isis-leader-06-08-2017http://

So you should vote for the UK since they created Saudi Arabia (puppet state), you should choose someone, I think there are choices that are valid.
What do you under-stand?

Offline Jacob Law

• Its the Law, face it!
« Reply #6 on: November 06, 2017, 08:06:56 AM »
i voted for UK anyways. not because of the muslim population it has but because I think it is a Machiavelian state with the ability to make a mess and stay under the radar.  would not be surprised if ISIS turned out to be a british inspiration against US efforts to feel comfy in that region.

I agree and also voted for them as one of my choices.
What do you under-stand?

Online Al Bundy

« Reply #7 on: November 06, 2017, 09:46:01 AM »
So you should vote for the UK since they created Saudi Arabia (puppet state), you should choose someone, I think there are choices that are valid.

I could do that but Saudi Arabia did not puppet state of UK. Few days ago leader of Muslim fundamentalists in Serbia Suleiman Ugljanin did not ask Saudi Arabia or Turkey or Iran for help against Serbia. He called EU and USA.

Offline regmeok

« Reply #8 on: January 02, 2018, 04:32:09 PM »
saudis should be US proxy.

(basically my simplified view that ISIS is affiliated with UK+EU, and FSA[incl al-nusra etc] is affiliated with US. it is just a proxy war for resources & routes control)

Offline Dude447

« Reply #9 on: January 02, 2018, 04:44:40 PM »
I voted USA  because of the long history of dirty deeds of the CIA in other countries , more than likely aided and abetted by the UK in a lot of them

Offline regmeok

« Reply #10 on: January 02, 2018, 05:07:57 PM »
'but most likely develop and set up by MI6' if u meant central asian post-soviet states id agree. the common view of some smart pants on most post-soviet countries is that it is UK+EU 'domain'. (exclusions: Georgia, and recently Ukraine where US tried to hijack straighforwadly some 'power'. Poland might be as well. some theories states that smolensk plane crash was made to punish poland for such cooperation)

'Until we get rid of the deep state' id argue that deep state is a must have thing for stability and sovereignity. depends on definition though. afaik AJ use it to describe some hostile to trump, libertarian US and patriots power within US government (and probably extrapolate that notion to some deeper levels )which is imo wrong. i believe that so called deep state/elites is changing the course of US development (from somewhat peaceful convergency with EU masked by globalists rethoric. plus obama made some mess, didnot he?). that is, deep state is responsible for trumps victory and what we see atm is just a mess within outer/public layer of 'administrative state' and 'managers'...(when there is no mess - we see a common 'democracy' circus of 2 party competing fairly and transitioning functions peacefully or 1,5 parties making alliance after vote counting as it happens in europe countries). some thinkers points that there is a 'brasilization' (loosing of political culture) withing the management which makes that mess more noticable

Offline egypt

• Love: A Wish to bestow the fullness of Joyous Life
« Reply #11 on: January 02, 2018, 08:05:37 PM »

I haven't voted yet because terrorism is a deep state tool used all over the world, and funded who knows how?  Probably the CIA is a large source of terrorism because they are the deep state strong arm.

After all the trials set for 2018, maybe more will come out to make a good decision.  Hoping anyway.  But, for now, USA would be the one because of the CIA which us little guy citizens pay for.

love, e

Offline Jacob Law

• Its the Law, face it!
« Reply #12 on: January 02, 2018, 08:57:30 PM »

I haven't voted yet because terrorism is a deep state tool used all over the world, and funded who knows how?  Probably the CIA is a large source of terrorism because they are the deep state strong arm.

After all the trials set for 2018, maybe more will come out to make a good decision.  Hoping anyway.  But, for now, USA would be the one because of the CIA which us little guy citizens pay for.

love, e

Hi Egypt,
Good to hear from you; hey I would agree the deep state of any of these countries can and would be the underlining promoters of terrorism, to say it is state sponsored terrorism would be the exception rather than the norm: because the state sponsoring terrorism would be financed from somewhere, be it taxes of the United State or UK or where ever. After all wouldn't it be the US taxpayers backing the Deep State?
I would love to defect our own responsibility for the deeds of the Deep State and even if we could make a reasonable case of individual accountability, however how about the many people of the United State actually have no problem with the deep state and support their deeds and literally vote for the deep state ie... Hillary Clinton and us like people (Democrats and Republicans a like)! Thus the majority voted for the these criminals either it be by deception or willful ignorance; and are representing their countries by abstention (or who else could?) (the minority?).
While individually many of us are resisting the deep state and can find redemption from their crimes; but it can't excuse the country that has voted for the deep state the last 50 years that are directly the perms.
Thus it is the United State that are the terrorist directly and indirectly, this country being divided as it is, still is responsible as the exporters of terrorism regardless if we are individually.
Just my thoughts and why I would have to say the USA and UK are the major exporters of terrorism and should be identified as the responsible party.     
What do you under-stand?

Offline Dude447

« Reply #13 on: January 03, 2018, 07:11:22 AM »

Hi regmeok   It was a narrow decision for my vote , and I  agree with your sentence describing the UK as a " Machiavelian state with the ability to make a mess and stay under the radar".

Offline egypt

• Love: A Wish to bestow the fullness of Joyous Life
« Reply #14 on: January 03, 2018, 01:19:27 PM »
Hi Egypt,
Good to hear from you; hey I would agree the deep state of any of these countries can and would be the underlining promoters of terrorism, to say it is state sponsored terrorism would be the exception rather than the norm: because the state sponsoring terrorism would be financed from somewhere, be it taxes of the United State or UK or where ever. After all wouldn't it be the US taxpayers backing the Deep State?
I would love to defect our own responsibility for the deeds of the Deep State and even if we could make a reasonable case of individual accountability, however how about the many people of the United State actually have no problem with the deep state and support their deeds and literally vote for the deep state ie... Hillary Clinton and us like people (Democrats and Republicans a like)! Thus the majority voted for the these criminals either it be by deception or willful ignorance; and are representing their countries by abstention (or who else could?) (the minority?).
While individually many of us are resisting the deep state and can find redemption from their crimes; but it can't excuse the country that has voted for the deep state the last 50 years that are directly the perms.
Thus it is the United State that are the terrorist directly and indirectly, this country being divided as it is, still is responsible as the exporters of terrorism regardless if we are individually.
Just my thoughts and why I would have to say the USA and UK are the major exporters of terrorism and should be identified as the responsible party.   

Hi there Jacob Law!

You express my thinking.  So... which one, USA or UK?  I think USA has been infiltrated for 100's years by UK for this very takedown of our country.  Therefore, it is UK who "used" the USA for terrorist and anti-humanity operations.  The infiltration-of-our-schools agenda by UK to bring down America is known too.  In fact, *all* of our institutions.  They follow a psychological attack line much the same as introducing opium to China to cause its downfall.   So, I'll say UK.    Here comes the vote.

love, e

Offline Jacob Law

• Its the Law, face it!
« Reply #15 on: January 04, 2018, 06:50:06 AM »
Hi there Jacob Law!

You express my thinking.  So... which one, USA or UK?  I think USA has been infiltrated for 100's years by UK for this very takedown of our country.  Therefore, it is UK who "used" the USA for terrorist and anti-humanity operations.  The infiltration-of-our-schools agenda by UK to bring down America is known too.  In fact, *all* of our institutions.  They follow a psychological attack line much the same as introducing opium to China to cause its downfall.   So, I'll say UK.    Here comes the vote.

love, e

This observation is hard to deny, the UK has been the center of much of all the ills of the world, for the sun never sets on it's kingdom.....interesting......at bit more meditation on this would not be a waste of time.......
What do you under-stand?

Offline EvadingGrid

• Truthers are not Trumpers
    • Trump Bot Free Zone
« Reply #16 on: January 04, 2018, 07:03:41 AM »
Just look at the Bilderberg Attendance list.

“Hey, I’m a nationalist and a globalist”
-- Donald Trump

Article : "A Limited Hangout Operation ?"

Offline regmeok

« Reply #17 on: January 04, 2018, 06:40:52 PM »
some may say that it is due to venetian traditions (which came with capital to such islands)...or to ost-indian company* heredity ;] ...or maybe it has smth to do with simply being a sea power & empire (far away colonies, sea routes control - have to be good at some population control & intel gathering techniques.)

*here it would be implied that UK was just an offshoot of a trade company. state emerged from seaports administration & customs while profits from a trade were mostly privatized.  ...if i remember it right british intelligence was initially a private club (not sure if it was comprised from gentlemen related to trade)

Offline One Revelator

« Reply #18 on: January 04, 2018, 09:50:59 PM »
...if i remember it right british intelligence was initially a private club (not sure if it was comprised from gentlemen related to trade)

Bigger.

The intelligence community certainly has the capability to manufacture and control terrorism world-wide. They're quite good at undermining and overthrowing sovereign governments. There's a long history there. “Nation building” is their term.

When we combine the US and the countries owned by the monarchy each with their own intelligence agencies and all their corporate partners, then the vast size of a potential, unchecked swamp hidden by secrecy becomes staggering.
The number one cause of all human poverty, misery, and death is not global warming. It’s GLOBAL LYING.

Offline EvadingGrid

• Truthers are not Trumpers
    • Trump Bot Free Zone
« Reply #19 on: January 05, 2018, 08:48:04 AM »
Just look at the Bilderberg Attendance list.

Its hilarious that you lot refuse to look at the best evidence, because it points straight back to Trump and America.
“Hey, I’m a nationalist and a globalist”
-- Donald Trump

Article : "A Limited Hangout Operation ?"

Offline Dude447

« Reply #20 on: January 05, 2018, 11:11:40 AM »
Its hilarious that you lot refuse to look at the best evidence, because it points straight back to Trump and America.

The CIA and MI6 having been exporters of terrorism  a long long time before Trump got elected to the white house, is it still going on under his watch ? of course it is , how much does he know about it ? I have no idea .

Offline One Revelator

« Reply #21 on: January 05, 2018, 05:47:20 PM »
MI-5 is also familiar with use of terrorism. Only it's more for the internal vice external IAW their charter. Interesting that Shipp says, on the US side, that the CIA was never approved by Congress. It was simply formed by executive order at the time.

MI-5 Used Terror Groups to Assassinate Leaders

"Everyone with half-a-brain knows that Israel, the US, and Britain have used front groups like Isis and Al Nusra Front to wreak carnage in the Muslim world on behalf of Anglo-Zionist interests, but the same interests have long used western terror groups to get rid of domestic enemies and to furnish a pretext for the surveilled police state. "

At Christmas 2017, Irish state papers revealed that in 1985 the Ulster Volunteer Force (UVF) informed the Irish Prime Minister Charles Haughey, (1925-2006) that MI5 had directed them to assassinate him.

According to the Protestant terror group - long a paramilitary wing of the British deep state - MI5 gave them comprehensive details of Haughey's movements, his mode of transport, his home, and even supplied aerial photos of the small island he owned off the south coast of Ireland. The UVF stated in the letter that they turned down MI5's request on the grounds that they didn't wish to take part in such "dirty tricks".

One can take this letter at face value, or one can speculate as to whether it may have been the British deep state's way of issuing a thinly veiled threat - via their stooges in the UVF - of the deadly consequences for Haughey of continuing to obstruct their agenda. Either way, it illustrates how globalists happily use terrorism to enforce their will.

More:
https://www.henrymakow.com/2018/01/Charles-Haughey.html
The number one cause of all human poverty, misery, and death is not global warming. It’s GLOBAL LYING.