Who is the Number One #1 Exporter of Terrorism

Author Topic: Who is the Number One #1 Exporter of Terrorism  (Read 328 times)

Offline Jacob Law

• Its the Law, face it!
Who is the Number One #1 Exporter of Terrorism
« on: November 02, 2017, 10:11:01 PM »
Was watching Hannity on Fox News today 110217 and Sean made a statement that Iran was the number one exporter of terror; you know I think Sean that is wrong and it is the Untied State proxy by the CIA: I know the Deep State is running the affairs, but we are still the front for their operations; is America responsible for allowing this world wide terror or do we somehow not accountable?
My opinion is we are indeed accountable, I don't like it and in the infowars we are the resistance but the truth is right now and still going as far as I can see we are still the number one supporter of terror, we make Islam look like clowns and use this secret society to perpetrate these crimes.
We are undeniably the number one exporter of terror in my opinion and I hope we can stop it!   
What do you under-stand?

Offline regmeok

Re: Who is the Number One #1 Exporter of Terrorism
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2017, 05:09:09 AM »
depends on what is implied by the question.

for example  ... i saw a statistics showing Russia was #1 exporter of ISIS fighters*. about 3k or more. but does it constitute for being 'Number One #1 Exporter of Terrorism'? i would call Saudi Arabia that way. it is very proactive with supporting (or managing?) radical islam movements (Al-Kaida, Al-Nusra,  Boko Haram etc) and spreading radical islam teachings (guess wahhabism is one of them)

(*)surely it is not surprising
Russia has lots of radicalized muslims (basically the war in northern caucasus is ongoing since 90. non-stop regime of CTO [Counter Terrorism Opertaion] in Dagestan, some events in Chechnya occur from time to time).

stupid Putin&Kremlins colonial administration somehow manages to favor less seculart types of islam  instead of more secular ones (found in Tatarstan Republic). plus it consumes lots of easily-radicalized barbarians from the central asia (kyrgyztan, uzbekistan, tadzhikistan)

Offline Al Bundy

« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2017, 08:21:15 AM »

for example  ... i saw a statistics showing Russia was #1 exporter of ISIS fighters*. about 3k or more. but does it constitute for being 'Number One #1 Exporter of Terrorism'? i would call Saudi Arabia that way. it is very proactive with supporting (or managing?) radical islam movements (Al-Kaida, Al-Nusra,  Boko Haram etc) and spreading radical islam teachings (guess wahhabism is one of them)

Russia has lots of radicalized muslims (basically the war in northern caucasus is ongoing since 90. non-stop regime of CTO [Counter Terrorism Opertaion] in Dagestan, some events in Chechnya occur from time to time).

stupid Putin&Kremlins colonial administration somehow manages to favor less seculart types of islam  instead of more secular ones (found in Tatarstan Republic). plus it consumes lots of easily-radicalized barbarians from the central asia (kyrgyztan, uzbekistan, tadzhikistan)

Saudi Arabia then Muslims from "Republic of Kosovo", Bosnia and Herzegovina...

http://www.balkaninsight.com/en/article/albanian-media-report-the-death-of-kosovo-isis-leader-06-08-2017http://

Offline regmeok

« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2017, 08:53:33 AM »
i voted for UK anyways. not because of the muslim population it has but because I think it is a Machiavelian state with the ability to make a mess and stay under the radar.  would not be surprised if ISIS turned out to be a british inspiration against US efforts to feel comfy in that region.

Offline Jacob Law

• Its the Law, face it!
« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2017, 07:55:55 AM »

Valid points; however these are not really independent republics but most likely develop and set up by MI6, like Lawrence of Arabia did the Saudi's, remember that yesterday's Russia was overturn by the elites or deep state of this country.
So yes it is muddled and undefined in some matter however the point is today we are pointing our finger at so and so and calling them exporters of terror, the pot calling the kettle black sort of speak, hypocrisy at it's finest.
The brainwashing should not be left unchallenged for what is real is what is what is now.
Until we get rid of the deep state we will be the deep state, we are the terror and ought not playing like we aren't.
So I have to say for example I see Iran fighting the real terror and the USA arming the terrorist, heck we are opposing ourselves.
Confusing isn't it? And don't forget the US over turn the Shah and put in the Grand Ayatollah Ruhollah Khomeini
CIA-assisted coup overthrows government of Iran - Aug 19 ...

www.history.com/.../cia-assisted-coup-overthrows-government-of-iran

CIA-assisted coup overthrows government of Iran. The Iranian military, with the support and financial assistance of the United States government, overthrows the government of Premier Mohammed Mosaddeq and reinstates the Shah of Iran. Iran remained a solid Cold War ally of the United States until a revolution ended the Shah’s rule in 1979.
What do you under-stand?

Offline Jacob Law

• Its the Law, face it!
« Reply #5 on: November 06, 2017, 08:03:47 AM »
Saudi Arabia then Muslims from "Republic of Kosovo", Bosnia and Herzegovina...

http://www.balkaninsight.com/en/article/albanian-media-report-the-death-of-kosovo-isis-leader-06-08-2017http://

So you should vote for the UK since they created Saudi Arabia (puppet state), you should choose someone, I think there are choices that are valid.
What do you under-stand?

Offline Jacob Law

• Its the Law, face it!
« Reply #6 on: November 06, 2017, 08:06:56 AM »
i voted for UK anyways. not because of the muslim population it has but because I think it is a Machiavelian state with the ability to make a mess and stay under the radar.  would not be surprised if ISIS turned out to be a british inspiration against US efforts to feel comfy in that region.

I agree and also voted for them as one of my choices.
What do you under-stand?

Offline Al Bundy

« Reply #7 on: November 06, 2017, 09:46:01 AM »
So you should vote for the UK since they created Saudi Arabia (puppet state), you should choose someone, I think there are choices that are valid.

I could do that but Saudi Arabia did not puppet state of UK. Few days ago leader of Muslim fundamentalists in Serbia Suleiman Ugljanin did not ask Saudi Arabia or Turkey or Iran for help against Serbia. He called EU and USA.