Infowars dropped the ball on Weinstein scandal

Author Topic: Infowars dropped the ball on Weinstein scandal  (Read 273 times)

Offline JonnyDeath

Infowars dropped the ball on Weinstein scandal
« on: October 17, 2017, 11:53:37 PM »
Of the victims a majority are not and in fact, willful prostitutes that never would have succeeded on their own merits so they got on the casting couch.
I lived in Hollywood 20 years ago you wouldn't believe who as a jack of all trades employee with a good looking baby face the young and up and coming starlets to 10 years my senior bombshells I just so "coincidentally" met or kept seeing around I could have slept with.

In general these people are sleeping their way in, sleeping their way around the industry to get better jobs so by the time you are with someone of the Weinstein level?!!
You're going for the multi-million dollar paychecks and I can't even imagine what these people REALLY did that NONE of them will ever admit to not even Weinstein now that the scandal is out in the open.

I'm betting that whatever sexual acts it involves they are very illegal and recorded for blackmail but in the way Weinstein was outed now he can't use them against these people.

Offline One Revelator

Re: Infowars dropped the ball on Weinstein scandal
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2017, 12:46:16 AM »
Hellywood has never really been about merit. It's always been about connections and how much one is willing to whore oneself out. A star's personal life becomes one of bondage. Hellywood “magic” can make anyone a star overnight, regardless of looks or even skills. And stars are expendable, easily replaced with the next sucker standing in the doorway. The old star gets blackballed and nobody notices.

Same with music and sports entertainment industry.

Mark Dice once asked people this question while standing in Hellywood. He said, “Give me one reason why God shouldn't come down here and just level this place.” He was met with silence.

I'm seeing plenty about the Weinstein scandal without going to Infowars.
The number one cause of all human poverty, misery, and death is not global warming. It’s GLOBAL LYING.

Offline EvadingGrid

• Truthers are not Trumpers
    • Trump Bot Free Zone
Re: Infowars dropped the ball on Weinstein scandal
« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2017, 01:01:21 PM »
You've been had . . . . .

Mike Cernovich, Alan Dershowitz and the Jeffery Epstein Underage Sex Trafficking Case

https://archive.fo/798Nw

“Hey, I’m a nationalist and a globalist”
-- Donald Trump

Article : "A Limited Hangout Operation ?"