You've been had

Author Topic: You've been had  (Read 678 times)

Offline EvadingGrid

• Truthers are not Trumpers
    • Trump Bot Free Zone
You've been had
« on: October 11, 2017, 08:04:08 PM »
You've been had.

The White House
Office of the Press Secretary
For Immediate ReleaseOctober 10, 2017
Remarks by President Trump in Meeting with Dr. Henry Kissinger

https://www.whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2017/10/10/remarks-president-trump-meeting-dr-henry-kissinger

Oval Office

11:48 A.M. EDT

THE PRESIDENT: Thank you very much. Henry Kissinger has been a friend of mine. I've liked him, I've respected him. But we've been friends for a long time, long before my emergence in the world of politics, which has not been too long.

But we have been really in, I guess you'd say, the New York scene a little bit -- but we got to know each other very well. He's a man I have great, great respect for. He's also somebody -- usually I say, "Have you ever been in the Oval Office?" And with Henry Kissinger, I didn't bother asking that question because he has been in this office many, many times.

But it's an honor to have Dr. Kissinger with us, a man of immense talent, and experience, and knowledge. And I'm going to talk to him for a while, and we're going to learn a lot. But I can say from a world standpoint and with many of the countries that Henry and I would talk about before the election -- because I would talk with Henry before the election -- we've made a lot of progress with many of them. We have some outstanding, and we'll handle that as we have to handle it.

But we've made a lot of progress in the Middle East with ISIS and so many other things. It's a much calmer place. But, Henry, I say often, I inherited a mess, but we're fixing it.

So you may want to say something. And thank you for being here, Henry. Thank you very much.

DR. KISSINGER: Mr. President, I didn't expect this opportunity. It's always a great honor to be in this office, and I'm here at a moment when the opportunity to build a constructive, peaceful world order is very great.

And the President is leaving on a trip to Asia, which I think will make a big contribution to progress and peace and prosperity.

Thank you for inviting me.

THE PRESIDENT: Thank you very much, Henry. I appreciate it.

Q Mr. President, is Senator Corker right that you're putting the U.S. on the path to World War III?

THE PRESIDENT: We were on the wrong path before. All you have to do is take a look. If you look over the last 25 years through numerous administrations, we were on a path to a very big problem -- a problem like this world has never seen.

We're on the right path right now, believe me.

Q Are you concerned that the Bob Corker dispute will affect tax reform at all, sir?

THE PRESIDENT: I don't think so, no. I don't think so at all. I think we're well on our way. It's very -- the people of this country want tax cuts. They want lower taxes.

We're the highest-taxed nation in the world. Our companies are not leaving so much now because we have them coming back. You see what happened. You see the announcements from companies building car plants now in Michigan; they're going to various different states. They're actually picking some additional locations. But just last week, five plants announced that they're going to build in this country.

But I will say that we're the highest-taxed nation in the world. People want to see massive tax cuts. I'm giving the largest tax cuts in the history of this country. In addition to that, there will be reform.

So I think that it's politically -- it's very positive. The people of the country want it. We're also bringing back $3 trillion from offshore. That's money that's been there for years that wants to come back into the country, but the tax situation didn't allow it to happen and the bureaucracy. And that's going to come back as part of the deal -- $3 trillion. It could even be more than that.

People want to see tax cuts, they want to see major reductions in their taxes, and they want to see tax reform -- and that's what we're doing. And we'll be adjusting a little bit over the next few weeks to make it even stronger. But I will tell you that it's become very, very popular.

And I'll also be signing something probably this week, which is going to go a long way, to take care of many of the people that have been so badly hurt on healthcare. And they'll be able to buy, they'll be able to cross state lines, and they will get great, competitive healthcare, and it will cost the United States nothing. Take care of a big percentage of the people we're talking about, too.

So with Congress the way it is, I decided to take it upon myself. So we'll be announcing that soon as far as the signing is concerned. But it's largely worked out. It's very simple in one way but very intricate in another. But it will be great, great healthcare for many, many people -- a big percentage of the number of people that we were talking about for failed Obamacare.

Now, we're going to have to do something with Obamacare because it's failing. Henry Kissinger does not want to pay 116 percent increase in his premiums, but that's what's happening. And it's actually getting worse; it's getting worse by the minute. So we're going to have to do something with Obamacare and that will work out.

But very importantly, a big percentage of people will be able to get healthcare. And they'll be able to go across state lines, they'll be able to buy from many, many competitors -- meaning the insurance companies -- and it will not cost our country anything, but they'll have great, great health insurance again.

Q Did you undercut the Secretary of State today with the IQ comment?

THE PRESIDENT: No, I didn't undercut anybody. I don't believe in undercutting people.

Thank you very much, everybody. Thank you.

Q Do you still have confidence in Secretary Tillerson, sir?

THE PRESIDENT: Yes.

END

11:54 A.M. EDT
“Hey, I’m a nationalist and a globalist”
-- Donald Trump

Article : "A Limited Hangout Operation ?"

Offline EvadingGrid

• Trump Bot Free Zone
Re: You've been had
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2017, 10:46:58 AM »
bump
-- Donald Trump

Offline chris jones

« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2017, 12:44:55 PM »
  We all know Henry, I was in Nam when Henry and Nixon were having peace talks- (war escalation)no need to get into it.
  There were two ways to go here, he could have stuck a boot up Henry`s rear end or kissed his butt. It looks to me as though he adored his meeting, DID HE?
   What would have been the results had he ignored this joker, shunned him?
    OK, what would the reason be for acting as if he was soul mates, praising him for the public, grandstanding as if they were a family? I can only think of one, Trump wants a window into the past and present mindset of this guy without waterboarding him. I realize you won`t agree and I can make no claims my opinion is verifiable, but if I was in a position to gather info from an insider I would sooner use this as an opportunity, rather than a confrontation.
   If I'm wrong on this I will eat my words every day on this site, my apologies will be steadfast.

Offline jofortruth

• The Great Deception
« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2017, 12:50:43 PM »

OK, what would the reason be for acting as if he was soul mates, praising him for the public, grandstanding as if they were a family? I can only think of one, Trump wants a window into the past and present mindset of this guy without waterboarding him.

Absolutely, Chris! Well said!

Also, the quote below (in what EG posted) speaks volumes. Henry knows Trump is killing their globalist agendas.

DR. KISSINGER: Mr. President, I didn't expect this opportunity.
Don't believe me. Look it up yourself!

Offline EvadingGrid

• Trump Bot Free Zone
« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2017, 01:46:57 PM »

Absolutely, Chris! Well said!

Also, the quote below (in what EG posted) speaks volumes. Henry knows Trump is killing their globalist agendas.

Will you apply the same logic to the Clintons, Obama and Bush ?

LOL
-- Donald Trump

Offline EvadingGrid

• Trump Bot Free Zone
« Reply #5 on: October 12, 2017, 02:55:22 PM »
Will you apply the same logic to the Clintons, Obama and Bush ?

LOL

No answer ?
-- Donald Trump

Offline chris jones

« Reply #6 on: October 12, 2017, 04:42:37 PM »
 EG.

I have been told professional interrogators get more information by buddying up with their charges/suspects.
Clinton, Oby, and the crew had advisors, Henny was one of them, Nixon had this loon working for him, Trump doesn't work for Henny, he picks his brain.
 This guy was an advisor to the NSA, Sec of state, Nixon`s controller, Mao`s go-between, Billy, Hilldog etc. I don`t think Trump is following these former ADM`s example, please tell me I`m off base.
  Today, Henny is 92 years of age and a wealth of information, as Joe said he did not expect to be invited by trump, kinda weird, this guy was an advisor to more presidents than any other face. In any event, as Jo said, why did he believe Trump would not invite him?>
  No matter, Kissinger is no longer in any gov capacity, but if Trump is digging for info he has been very careful to praise this guy publically, can you imagine what would happen if he pizzed on him and damned him for being what he is, a cold-blooded brainiac. DT has been attacked for eating 2 scoops of ice cream, I would hate to think he is foolish enough to degrade this freak publically. A lot of folks are not well informed as the HK`s true history and the MSM would skin Trump alive if he did degrade lil Henry.
 If you believe Trump is a neocon we simply agree to disagree. He was one of the only candidates who had been against the ME invasions, he stated publically Iraq`s invasion was wrong, 911 follow the money.
 That said, Henny must have been perturbed, a new guy in town he can`t control. EG, we have lived through the history kids are reading about in school, I would give a pint of blood to be privy to their conversations. But in all honesty, I don`t think DT will get far with this guy, he has been at the game for many decades and probably knows why Trump invited him, interrogation with a smile and hearty applause.

Offline EvadingGrid

• Trump Bot Free Zone
« Reply #7 on: October 13, 2017, 06:32:25 AM »
-- Donald Trump

Offline donnay

• Live Free Or Die Trying!
« Reply #8 on: October 13, 2017, 07:34:38 AM »
EG.

I have been told professional interrogators get more information by buddying up with their charges/suspects.
Clinton, Oby, and the crew had advisors, Henny was one of them, Nixon had this loon working for him, Trump doesn't work for Henny, he picks his brain.
 This guy was an advisor to the NSA, Sec of state, Nixon`s controller, Mao`s go-between, Billy, Hilldog etc. I don`t think Trump is following these former ADM`s example, please tell me I`m off base.
  Today, Henny is 92 years of age and a wealth of information, as Joe said he did not expect to be invited by trump, kinda weird, this guy was an advisor to more presidents than any other face. In any event, as Jo said, why did he believe Trump would not invite him?>
  No matter, Kissinger is no longer in any gov capacity, but if Trump is digging for info he has been very careful to praise this guy publically, can you imagine what would happen if he pizzed on him and damned him for being what he is, a cold-blooded brainiac. DT has been attacked for eating 2 scoops of ice cream, I would hate to think he is foolish enough to degrade this freak publically. A lot of folks are not well informed as the HK`s true history and the MSM would skin Trump alive if he did degrade lil Henry.
 If you believe Trump is a neocon we simply agree to disagree. He was one of the only candidates who had been against the ME invasions, he stated publically Iraq`s invasion was wrong, 911 follow the money.
 That said, Henny must have been perturbed, a new guy in town he can`t control. EG, we have lived through the history kids are reading about in school, I would give a pint of blood to be privy to their conversations. But in all honesty, I don`t think DT will get far with this guy, he has been at the game for many decades and probably knows why Trump invited him, interrogation with a smile and hearty applause.

I agree.  I think Trump is smarter than people give him credit for. 
"Logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." ~ Rod Serling
"Cops today are nothing but an armed tax collector" ~ Frank Serpico
"To be normal, to drink Coca-Cola and eat Kentucky Fried Chicken is to be in a conspiracy against yourself."
"People that don't want to make waves sit in stagnant waters."

Offline jofortruth

• The Great Deception
« Reply #9 on: October 13, 2017, 08:14:53 AM »
Don't believe me. Look it up yourself!

Offline egypt

• Love: A Wish to bestow the fullness of Joyous Life
« Reply #10 on: October 13, 2017, 01:13:40 PM »

I do not see that we have been "had."  I am sure that this is what is wished.  But, after Trump's outstanding & stellar  performance in just 8 months, I'm willing to wait and see.

What is Trump supposed to do?  Make complete estranged enemies of ~everyone?~  Cannot get much done doing that, now can we.  Cannot get it all done at once, and still have organization and structure, either.  I see Trump's progress to be beyond what ever was thought could happen. wow, I'm so happy with Trump!

No.  Being "had" is not what I see, at all.

love, e

Offline Tsul777

« Reply #11 on: October 14, 2017, 04:56:12 AM »
It really amazes me the extent that people on this forum go to apologize for Trump. I remember not too long ago when any mention of the obvious globalist and war criminal Henry Kissinger would have people screaming about more collusion with administrations and his obvious march towards an NWO. How is Trump any different? He said he would bring the boys home and that "meddling in the middle east is a waste of money". This is not about the donald kow-towing to the would have been commissioner of 911 Henry. This is about the advancement of just more war and a "world order" by any means. DT has no choice but to follow the dark state towards their goal of world government and total spectrum dominance. People voted him in because of what he said he'd do but the status quo continues with more fear false flags happening and more troops headed for the middle east. It's what just about everyone on here a few years back would have called a typical neo-con agenda. Trump has been installed of course on the premise of "change" and the situation has not; more military spending and ever increasing surveillance state. The empirical dream of the globalists will not be stopped by Trump as he is part and parcel of it. They've even successfully divided the original truth movement by pushing the fake news angle and even Trump repeatedly bashing the media to use this tactic to be even more secretive with the people's unknowing consent. The psy-op is becoming ever more sophisticated with more elaborate productions to come no doubt.
I AM POLITICALLY AGNOSTIC AND PROUD OF IT - John Tsul

Offline EvadingGrid

• Trump Bot Free Zone
« Reply #12 on: October 14, 2017, 06:03:44 AM »
-- Donald Trump

Offline Tsul777

« Reply #13 on: October 14, 2017, 06:58:18 AM »
^^^^^^^
Always a classic.
I AM POLITICALLY AGNOSTIC AND PROUD OF IT - John Tsul

Offline EvadingGrid

• Trump Bot Free Zone
« Reply #14 on: October 14, 2017, 09:22:53 AM »
^^^^^^^
Always a classic.

Obama hired Goldman Sachs, Bilderberg and was best pals with Kissinger....
Does that mean that Obama was a true patriot fighting the globalists ?
-- Donald Trump

Offline John_Back_From_The_Club_O

• From Hell to Veins
« Reply #15 on: October 14, 2017, 08:37:58 PM »
DENY! DENY! DENY!

followed by...

Nothing To See Here. Move Along.

... and the Crowd Shouted... “Give us Barabbas!” ... and People, The NWO Gave Him To You.
The Crowd Shouted... “Give us Barabbas!” ... and People, The NWO Gave Him To You.
http://www.dominicanajournal.org/give-us-barabbas/

https://www.greatagain.gov

Offline chris jones

« Reply #16 on: October 15, 2017, 01:55:56 PM »
Obama hired Goldman Sachs, Bilderberg and was best pals with Kissinger....
Does that mean that Obama was a true patriot fighting the globalists ?
             Hi EG, don`t worry, no rant from me..I admit Trump is prideful boastful, has to deal with all types, be they famous or infamous and at times speaks of the cuffs.
I get it, the short of is this man would be devastated on a personal level not just for himself but for his family if he is a sold out.
  The human level stuff, not the political possibility.  It`s just the way it is, you are convinced he is a neocon, I`m not. If he is one of the elite sucklings I have been conned & I`m one of the most cynical muckers around and can`t see this guy selling the USA out. Rand Paul is a tad cynical of the establishment and has recently backed Trump. One must admit he has made a few very positive moves, if not let me know. Thanks.
  If I'm` wrong on this guy I owe ya a pint of blood, hope you're a B postive.

Offline RabidSheep

« Reply #17 on: October 16, 2017, 12:58:27 AM »
Sure starting to look that way :-\

Offline EvadingGrid

• Trump Bot Free Zone
« Reply #18 on: October 16, 2017, 02:23:20 PM »
             Hi EG, don`t worry, no rant from me..I admit Trump is prideful boastful, has to deal with all types, be they famous or infamous and at times speaks of the cuffs.
I get it, the short of is this man would be devastated on a personal level not just for himself but for his family if he is a sold out.
  The human level stuff, not the political possibility.  It`s just the way it is, you are convinced he is a neocon, I`m not. If he is one of the elite sucklings I have been conned & I`m one of the most cynical muckers around and can`t see this guy selling the USA out. Rand Paul is a tad cynical of the establishment and has recently backed Trump. One must admit he has made a few very positive moves, if not let me know. Thanks.
  If I'm` wrong on this guy I owe ya a pint of blood, hope you're a B postive.

I'm not alone, its how Ron Paul described the administration, on the Alex Jones show.

-- Donald Trump