Leftists infiltrating the right to exterminate blacks...again.

Author Topic: Leftists infiltrating the right to exterminate blacks...again.  (Read 445 times)

Online stockholmimmune

Leftists infiltrating the right to exterminate blacks...again.
« on: October 11, 2017, 01:46:02 AM »
I've noticed that there are all these videos on youtube claiming that black people don't do well because of low IQ when in fact it's because of liberal policies.  Informed people know that black people have been targeted by liberals to be destroyed...and they're at it again.  There are people claiming to be conservative and right wing saying that blacks have low IQ, I suspect that they are leftist operatives.  Here's the game plan, abort blacks, put them on welfare, encourage them to behave like thugs and break up families, also trick them into thinking that it's all white people fault and that liberals are their friends.  The next phase is to hype up blackness until people get fed up with it.  Once people get fed up with it, make people racist who have been persecuted by blacks and tell them it's because black people are inferior it's not because of liberal policies.  Also claim the reason why you're talking about racial differences and low IQ is because you're trying to be break political correctness when in fact you're trying to create a situation where real racism against blacks will occur but nobody will say anything because people are so fed up.  Also make sure that black people get the blame but not liberals.

I can see it as clear as day and I can see where this is going.