LOOKING FOR NWO WHITE PAPERS & DOCUMENTS!

Author Topic: LOOKING FOR NWO WHITE PAPERS & DOCUMENTS!  (Read 380 times)

Offline ForeignPolicy22

LOOKING FOR NWO WHITE PAPERS & DOCUMENTS!
« on: October 02, 2017, 06:53:33 PM »
I'm putting a website together and there is a section I've laid out specifically for White Papers written by the globalist establishment. I know there are hundreds if not thousands and I don't think I can possibly cover them all, but I'm looking for the more revealing and damaging white papers so that people can see what we're dealing with. This is going to be a race against time because I've noticed they are removing the white papers and docs in record numbers. I just need to get a good chunk of them before they disappear forever and people will be able to see it all in one place.

Any help is GREATLY APPRECIATED!

My site is here and its being built but it will take a while for me to complete it all so i just chip away day by day: www.theworldseen.webstarts.com

Offline One Revelator

Re: LOOKING FOR NWO WHITE PAPERS & DOCUMENTS!
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2017, 07:49:14 PM »
Many papers have been posted or linked throughout the forum. A whole bunch used to be in the PHD section.
http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?board=378.0

Look for posts by Anti_Illuminati, squarepusher, john_back_from_the_club_o, Dig, and Lordssyndicate to name a few. KD7ONE has also posted unique documents over the years.

Sources are everything from military to corporations to civilian foundations and think tanks.
The number one cause of all human poverty, misery, and death is not global warming. Itís GLOBAL LYING.