Post Maria Puerto Rico Aid Being Blocked

Author Topic: Post Maria Puerto Rico Aid Being Blocked  (Read 630 times)

Offline One Revelator

Post Maria Puerto Rico Aid Being Blocked
« on: October 01, 2017, 04:14:35 PM »
Been watching this. Trump has chimed in. Apparently Federal aid is there, but local government is blocking distribution. People are suffering because of it. Stories of truckers unions there suddenly deciding to go on strike, exploiting the situation. And a pic of the mayor talking to Anderson Cooper wearing a "we are starving" t-shirt. No explanation for how she had the shirt made with a supposedly decimated infrastructure. Stories of supplies and food just sitting on the docks spoiling...

Puerto Rico Cop Calls U.S. Radio Station Reporting Corrupt Mayor of San Juan and Request For Help…
Posted on September 30, 2017 by sundance

A very emotional female police officer from Puerto Rico’s police department in Guaynabo calls in to a U.S. spanish speaking radio station to tell listeners what is going on in Puerto Rico.  The police woman is very upset, crying and sobbing often, and shares how the Mayor of San Juan is politicizing the situation and not offering help.

The call and video was recorded September 28th, and highlights the corruption within government within Puerto Rico and the Municipal authority of San Juan. The video is English closed captioned (hit “CC” option) and a transcript is below:

Radio Announcer: What is your name?

Police Caller: I cannot give my name because I work for Puerto Rico’s Police Department. I need to pass this information out because the stuff that is being brought from the U.S. is not being distributed.  They are not allowing the Puerto Rican people to receive the donations.

Radio Announcer: What part of Puerto Rico are you calling us from right now?

Police Caller: I am right now in Guaynabo.

Radio Announcer 2: Wow.

Radio Announcer 3: But what information do you have? What have you seen?

Police Caller: The Mayor, Carmen Yulin, is not allowing anyone to distribute… We need… what Puerto Ricans need is that the U.S. armed forces come in and distribute the aid. And that they stop the governor, Rosello, and the mayor, Yulin, on doing what they are doing… It’s an abuse, it looks like communism, in our own island (sobbing)… (sobbing continues, inaudible translation due to cries)…

Police Caller (cont.): People are helping us, but they are not accepting it, they are not accepting anymore help supposedly: “they have to wait for the license, that there are no buses.” …Let me tell you something Boricuas (Puerto Ricans) are dying of hunger (crying continues) … This is a bureaucracy, everything has to be protocol, the lines are stretched. …We can only give one box of water per person (sobbing continues).  …The medics here, people are dying, the hospitals are in crisis.

Police Caller (cont.): I am embarrassed, as a Boricua to work for Puerto Rico’s police and see that we cannot do anything.  There are dozens and thousands and thousands of food and when people ask we cannot give anything away because [Mayor] Carmen Yulin says that we cannot take anything out; because everything is a soap opera, everything is a show and there have to be cameras here and there.  ….Because you know they are just looking for votes for the upcoming years.

Radio Announcer 2: Wow

Police Caller: And the governor won’t move unless there is a camera behind him; [Mayor] Carmen Yulin won’t move unless there is a camera behind her.  This is how we are living in Puerto Rico, meanwhile artists are giving money and the people of Florida are sending stuff, and I don’t know how many more people are helping because we have very limited communication, very limited, and we have no idea what’s going on outside; and the people who are sending stuff, they have to come in; they have to come to help Puerto Rico and distribute what is being wasted …because what else are we going to do?  You tell me, what are we going to do?

Radio Announcer #2: Of course the desperation..

Radio Announcer #3: We are with our hearts broken listening to you describing this situation which is heartbreaking when we know that so many people are helping …this is a police officer speaking.

Police Caller: I’ve been for one hour and a half just trying to download an application because the phones that they give to us I cannot use them as a police officer due to security measures.  But I need to speak for the people because the people are suffering.  Because I, as a cop, and other partners are seeing it.   A lot of people have been posting videos (sobbing – inaudible)  …and no-one is paying attention.

Radio Announcer #3: We are truly sorry for this situation, we did not know that..

Police Caller:  If Cuba and Venezuela want to help and we are grateful for that; and that the government denies their help, the government denies Cuba’s help. …That they reject Venezuela’s help, …Look for God’s sake!  Tell me how is that possible, we need help.

Radio Announcer #3: We are going to send this message out so that it gets to where it needs to get to…

Police Caller:  We want the U.S. to come in, that the strongest forces come in and take the governor out, he is not doing anything, he is just going around and around, …and everyone is like: “oh, look how nice, the governor, he is going in the mud, he is going in the water”, And where is it?  Pardon the expression: WHERE IS THE FOOD?

Police Caller (cont.):  Look, grab the food, grab the sausage can and take it to the families! Stop the show! The governor is just doing a show, is all a show.  There are many mayors that are suffering because they cannot do anything for their people.

Radio Announcer #2: What are they doing with the food? Is it being kept in storage because they are not allowing to give it out?

Police Caller: They are not doing anything, and they tell the harbors (ports) that they cannot bring stuff anymore.  If the U.S. government doesn’t get involved they will finish us.  We are going to end up worse.  …Worse than Cuba, Africa, or worse than Haiti.  We are living in an era that you don’t want to see, people are desperate.  The gasoline, people are already killing each other. Not to rob you, they are doing it so they can be the firsts to get food and take it to their families.

Police Caller (cont.): Do you know what it is when a woman approaches me and tells me “I don’t have any more.” “I don’t know what else to give my kids because I don’t have anymore.” “Water and crackers”!

Radio Announcer #1: Sweetie, thank you for calling us and using this medium to denounce this situation; and good thing that it was you who explained this so that people don’t think that we are making up stuff; because this has nothing to do with politics. This is a very serious situation.

Police Caller: Very Serious (sobbing continues)

Audio/video cuts off

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2017/09/30/puerto-rico-cop-calls-u-s-radio-station-reporting-corrupt-mayor-of-san-juan-and-request-for-help/#more-139226

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=5Uc1pPsKt_s
The number one cause of all human poverty, misery, and death is not global warming. It’s GLOBAL LYING.

Offline jofortruth

• The Great Deception
Re: Post Maria Puerto Rico Aid Being Blocked
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2017, 04:58:42 PM »
SAN JUAN PORT TEAMSTERS DRIVERS ON STRIKE, NO SHOW FOR TRUMP’S PUERTO RICO RELIEF EFFORTS

http://ussanews.com/News1/2017/09/30/san-juan-port-teamsters-drivers-on-strike-no-show-for-trumps-puerto-rico-relief-efforts/

BOMBSHELL: DEMS/TEAMSTERS ORDER PUERTO RICAN STAND-DOWN TO EMBARRASS TRUMP
Only 20% of truck drivers showing up as essential aid backed up for miles

https://www.infowars.com/bombshell-demsteamsters-order-puerto-rican-stand-down-to-embarrass-trump/

More disgusting games from the insane democrats who dont give a damn about their own people on that island!

The useful idiot Mayor should be fired. CNN used her for their typical shameful propaganda and lies!

If it is truth that these drivers stood down and intentionally didnt help their people, they should be held accountable!

Don't believe me. Look it up yourself!

Offline jofortruth

• The Great Deception

Offline Rex

« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2017, 05:15:45 PM »
THE REAL STORY ON PUERTO RICO

...The truckers have been told that if they just sit there, and allow an enormous starvation/humanitarian crisis to unfold, they will receive an enormous payout afterward. Many do not want to cooperate with this, but if any trucker tries to leave the port, they will be immediately fired and removed from their vehicle. The desire to cooperate is far from unanimous, it is to a large degree forced.

The reasons the truckers are being forced to stay in port (one way or another) is because a communist faction in Puerto Rico's government that has direct ties to Hillary Clinton did not want an aid package in the form of goods sent to Puerto Rico, instead, they wanted an enormous cash payout that they could steal. Right now, what we are witnessing in Puerto Rico is precisely the same thing that happened with the Clinton foundation and Haiti earthquake relief. The Clinton Foundation received hundreds of millions of dollars for the Haiti earthquake, and kept all but a fraction of a single percent. Virtually no help showed up in Haiti....

http://www.matchdoctor.com/blog_169983/THE_REAL_STORY_ON_PUERTO_RICO.html

Offline jofortruth

• The Great Deception
« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2017, 05:21:54 PM »
SHOCK VIDEO: DEMOCRATS CAUGHT SABOTAGING PUERTO RICO RELIEF EFFORT TO BLAME TRUMP - Puerto Rico Mayor working with teamsters union to disrupt aid supply distribution

https://www.infowars.com/shock-democrats-caught-sabotaging-puerto-rico-relief-effort-to-blame-trump/

Offline jofortruth

• The Great Deception
« Reply #5 on: October 01, 2017, 05:39:06 PM »
https://mobile.twitter.com/ThomasWictor/status/914296724822179840

SMOKING GUN, Puerto Rican Truck Union Leader Sabotaging Hurricane relief Miami Trump Volunteers
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=55&v=Sdnvu9FHscA

The toothless guy is complaining about a law that the governor passed three weeks ago.

The reporter CONFIRMS that the truck drivers are refusing to work in order to get revenge on the governor.

The toothless guy says that the governor’s policies have impacted truckers, so now truckers will show the country THEIR OWN suffering.

The reporters says, “But all this stuff is in the past. In the present, it’s an emergency.”

The toothless guy says that the country can now experience what the truckers experienced due to the governor’s policies.

The toothless guy says the truckers are not responsible for helping the country. That’s the governor’s job.

Three weeks earlier, nobody cared about the plight of the truckers, so now the truckers don’t care about the country.

This is all the governor’s fault, the toothless guy says. He passed a law, and now he has to live with it.

The governor didn’t understand the suffering of the working man, so now the truckers will show the country what suffering is.

Since the country doesn’t care about truckers, the truckers won’t help.

https://twitter.com/MistyPassions/status/914179932691075072/photo/1

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2017/09/30/puerto-rico-teamsters-union-frente-amplio-refuse-to-deliver-supplies-use-hurricane-maria-as-contract-leverage/comment-page-1/

Offline jofortruth

• The Great Deception
« Reply #7 on: October 01, 2017, 05:55:37 PM »
The shipping company

http://www.crowley.com

Online egypt

• Love: A Wish to bestow the fullness of Joyous Life
« Reply #8 on: October 01, 2017, 05:56:47 PM »

Maybe do this.  Instead of taking containers to people -- bring the people to the containers.  What are the restrictions there?  They can set up camp in the rows in-between.

my God

love, e

Offline jofortruth

• The Great Deception
« Reply #9 on: October 01, 2017, 06:22:51 PM »
Other side of the story - problem is we dont know which is correct (Need more info. However, the video first mentioned above from the police lady sounds real)

https://snarkypenguin.wordpress.com/2017/09/30/right-wing-creates-a-bogus-strike-by-puerto-rican-truck-drivers-out-of-thin-air-and-bad-spanish-translations/

Comments - Frank Lee

Correct. Not on strike. That’s a right wing misinterpretation and misrepresentation of the situation. The problem *IS* that truckers are bound by certain contract regulations that involve legal transfer of lading.

Stuff arrives in PR under ownership of other parties, and that ownership has to be transferred to the trucker who is going to assume the transport responsibility.

Righty tighty disinformationists are painting this as being a *refusal* to transport purportedly because it is Teamsters of Puerto Rico, and it is not a refusal of absolutely anything. It is contract law. (LEY DE CONTRATOS DE DISTRIBUCION DE 1964; http://www.lexjuris.com/lexmate/comercio/lex1964075.htm)

This anti-union total BS “report” has been picked up by all sorts of republibatsh*t websites; google it. It’s 100% disinformation, based on gross errors of accuracy of research and fact checking. And, of course, rank propaganda.

Offline jofortruth

• The Great Deception
« Reply #11 on: October 01, 2017, 06:48:02 PM »
Puerto Rico’s Suffering with Roving Gangs, Teamsters Who Won’t Drive (See 2 videoes )

http://www.independentsentinel.com/puerto-ricos-suffering-with-roving-gangs-teamsters-who-wont-drive/

The President has been forced to defend himself as the media and some leftists in Puerto Rico like the San Juan mayor attempt to cast blame on FEMA and the President for allegedly not helping Puerto Rico. There is no question the supplies are on the island but the conditions on the island are dismal. There are two significant factors our media won’t report. In fact, they are lying about them — the roving gangs and the Teamsters demands.

Problems on the island are devastating. The loss of power, shortage of diesel fuel, the collapsed infrastructure, and lack of cell phone service, are monumental, but, on top of that, union drivers are being told by leadership not to drive and there are roving gangs robbing the trucks.

Our media has been telling us that the drivers aren’t driving because they are helping their families. That’s not the overriding problem.

The infamous mayor of San Juan, Carmen Yulín Cruz, has let the desperately needed supplies sit in containers in the port while bashing Donald Trump.

The San Juan mayor is said to be Puerto Rico’s Maxine Waters and has been lashing out at President Trump who is giving it back to her in spades.

Sam Juan Mayor Cruz praised convicted FALN terrorist. Like our New York City council president and Marxist, Melissa Mark-Viverito, she has praised Oscar Lopez-Rivera. That suggests she’s hard-left.

She is currently being accused of not going to any meetings on the relief efforts. President Trump calls her ineffective and the media blasts him for it, but should he let her slide as she shifts blame from where it belongs?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=VeUjUCAKWOI

Offline jofortruth

• The Great Deception

Offline jofortruth

• The Great Deception

Offline Tokiem

• http://www.historiansagainstwar.org/blog/2008/04/mark-twains-flag-for-american-colony-in.html
« Reply #16 on: October 01, 2017, 08:09:55 PM »
One would think that the U.S. armed forces has on hand, 100 truck drivers, a 100 MRAP vehicles and a 1000 Marines for security. Throw in Navy transport and support, 50 helicopters with crews and get this done FFS. I know the armed forces are not Federal Express, but the U.S. Air Force is easily capable of delivering 100 tons, absolutely overnight anywhere in the world at better than Mach 1 speed.

Online Jacob Law

• Its the Law, face it!
« Reply #17 on: October 01, 2017, 08:14:38 PM »
One would think that the U.S. armed forces has on hand, 100 truck drivers, a 100 MRAP vehicles and a 1000 Marines for security. Throw in Navy transport and support, 50 helicopters with crews and get this done FFS. I know the armed forces are not Federal Express, but the U.S. Air Force is easily capable of delivering 100 tons, absolutely overnight anywhere in the world at better than Mach 1 speed.

Good, point and this is going to blow up in the face of these globalist, democratic Luciferians; word is going to spread and the real bad guys will be known.
What do you under-stand?

Offline Tokiem

• http://www.historiansagainstwar.org/blog/2008/04/mark-twains-flag-for-american-colony-in.html
« Reply #18 on: October 01, 2017, 08:22:40 PM »
The Chinese used to call the U.S. a "paper tiger", probably still do. The whole world is watching this debacle.

Offline chris jones

« Reply #19 on: October 01, 2017, 08:31:17 PM »
US military sends ships, aircraft to Puerto Rico - CNNPolitics - CNN.com
edition.cnn.com/2017/09/26/politics/us-military-response-puerto-rico.../index.html
5 days ago - The USS Kearsarge Amphibious Ready Group has already been ... The US Air Force is also sending additional aircraft to Puerto Rico and the ...
Verification of these facts and many others I have seen implicate the PR politicians in this, I won`t source this , no time, but there are 10,000 workers there, the military is involved, ships, aircraft, loads of containers with food and water still  docked waiting to be shipped out, it appears the cooperation of the trucking companies is suspect along with the  big dog pols?
Please tell me if I`m wrong.. I have searched for the past hour and continue to get a two-sided story.
  Katrina was here USA, there is no comparison, PR is a thousand miles distance from the USA, the devastation is effected millions on this island, those who compare Katrina to this clustermuck need their heads examined.

Offline One Revelator

« Reply #20 on: October 01, 2017, 10:54:51 PM »
Layers of intrigue in the video at the link. The mayor. The truckers union. And some historical information that has led to this situation.

https://twitter.com/MamaReg2/status/914570927597391873 <--- Link to video!

Из России с💓MamaReg‏ @MamaReg2
What's REALLY going on in Puerto Rico +a little perspective on the San Juan Mayor whose description of US efforts contradicts the Governor's
The number one cause of all human poverty, misery, and death is not global warming. It’s GLOBAL LYING.

Offline TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #21 on: October 02, 2017, 12:34:52 PM »
wow thats what I was thinking  .... put up some tents and rv's 

Maybe do this.  Instead of taking containers to people -- bring the people to the containers.  What are the restrictions there?  They can set up camp in the rows in-between.
my God
love, e[/size]
Behold, happy is the man whom God correcteth: therefore despise not thou the chastening of the Almighty: For he maketh sore, and bindeth up: he woundeth, and his hands make whole ; He shall deliver thee in six troubles: yea, in seven there shall no evil touch thee. - Job 5

Online egypt

• Love: A Wish to bestow the fullness of Joyous Life
« Reply #22 on: October 02, 2017, 01:01:47 PM »

Yea, as a trailer/container is emptied, they could even get out of the weather and sleep in them.  Each one would make a nice big house.  Maybe the first thing to ship in would be porta-potty huts & bbq's to cook on.

love, e