Please help! I need More info on state EPPI card benifits scam(programs)

Author Topic: Please help! I need More info on state EPPI card benifits scam(programs)  (Read 489 times)

Offline bento

I just found out about the Indian EPPI debit card(for unemployment), witch was quietly instituted in 2016. I am currently looking on who was the main actor in its implementation. It seems many other states have implemented this scheme. It is a sore spot for me because I had to institute a lawsuit against a company that tried to force me into the system. I am horrified that many if not all, states are now invested into this scam.

The scam go like this the state or company outsources your pay or benefits to a third party bank. The state or company dose not have to administer the funds distribution/management. The bank that issues you money or benefits on one of their bank cards allows you a limited amount of transaction for free per month but then charges you a fee for all other transactions. You are denied the option of having an automatic deposit to your bank. This is in practice akin to the company store and predatory as they are collecting fees on money you are already owed(you paid for it). These company/banks have already gotten many complaints for out right keeping the money from your account altogether.

I would like to know if people voted on it or was this just quietly implemented by departmental internal affairs(not voted on).
I would like to know how many and where(what banks) the states "invested" these "funds" into.
I would like to know what NGO's lobbied for this if they need to.
I would like to hold some one accountable but am coming to a blank wall on many items in internet searches for who instituted this and why.

Like Georg Carlin said "they want their money back, and they are going to get it" "because, you and I are not in the big club".
We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile, and nothing can grow there. Too much and the best of us is washed away.

Offline bento

We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile, and nothing can grow there. Too much and the best of us is washed away.