Where Is Geoge Soros ? GPS ankle Braclet anyone ? Arrest on Entry to the USA ?

Author Topic: Where Is Geoge Soros ? GPS ankle Braclet anyone ? Arrest on Entry to the USA ?  (Read 417 times)

Offline TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
There ought to be a gps tracker on the bastard ... oh well ..

http://www.dailybrainfreeze.com/conspiracies/if-not-dead-then-where-is-george-soros/
If Not Dead, Then Where Is George Soros?

It was march of 1944 and the Nazi regime had just invaded George Soros’ home in Hungry. Born and raised a well to do Jew himself, fourteen year old George certainly didn’t wish to be tortured and killed like the others and quickly formulated a plan to pose as a Catholic just as Hitler himself and betray his people by helping the Nazis find all the other Jews who were in hiding desperately evading capture.

But with the help of George Soros all the Jews indeed were captured and were rounded up and taken to concentration camps. Young George Soros realized all this property is now up for grabs and had taken all the property he could and sold it making quite a fortune. But as the law of greed goes, it is never enough. George Soros spent his life trying to get the most money with the least effort possible and with this attitude he entered the hedge fund business.

Literally no news agency has used a current picture of him actually saying the things they claim he has said. He has not been photographed at any meetings. No recent media at all in fact has been released with his image since his death. Nobody has yet confirmed he is alive, but the media seems to have no problem reporting such ridiculous claims without the proof to back it up. But because of the circumstances of not showing his face in public since the report, I am declaring George Soros Dead until proof of his existence surfaces.

Update George Soros emerges from the dead in a Bloomberg interview January 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cz3MTcEqJ54…… Except a few fantastic changes occurred during that time, I’ll just let the photo do the talking.

Behold, happy is the man whom God correcteth: therefore despise not thou the chastening of the Almighty: For he maketh sore, and bindeth up: he woundeth, and his hands make whole ; He shall deliver thee in six troubles: yea, in seven there shall no evil touch thee. - Job 5

Offline TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/10/17/business/george-soros-open-society-foundations.html
George Soros Transfers Billions to Open Society Foundations
By DAVID GELLES
OCT. 17, 2017

George Soros, the billionaire hedge fund manager and a major Democratic donor, has given $18 billion to his Open Society Foundations, one of the largest transfers of wealth ever made by a private donor to a single foundation.

The gift, made quietly over the past several years but disclosed only on Tuesday, has transformed Open Society into the second-biggest philanthropic organization in the United States, behind the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation. It will also place Mr. Soros, a lightning rod for conservative critics, squarely in the middle of the social and political debates convulsing the country.

“We must do something to push back against what’s happening here,” Mr. Soros said in November, lamenting what he called the “dark forces that have been awakened” by the election.

| - - - -

Earth Day - Soros
http://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/mike-ciandella/2013/08/12/george-soros-turns-83-still-funds-liberal-groups-and-media
George Soros Turns 83, Still Funds Liberal Groups and Media
By Mike Ciandella | August 12, 2013 | 1:29 PM EDT

Liberal billionaire George Soros celebrates his 83rd birthday on Aug. 12. The left-wing philanthropist continues to have a deep-vested interest in American politics, including a recent endorsement of  Democrat Bill de Blasio for mayor of New York City.

Soros has a long history of funding liberals and attacking conservatives, and spent more than $25.5 million to defeat President George W. Bush in 2004.

Soros also aids hundreds of left-wing groups in America each year under the auspices of his Open Society Foundations. In just 10 years, he gave more than $550 million to liberal organizations in the United States. This has included money going to fund liberal agenda topics like Earth Day, gun control, government funding of student loans and even the IRS targeting of conservatives.

Soros gave $6.1 million to groups linked to the pressure on the IRS to target conservative nonprofits. The Soros-funded, and Pulitzer Prize winning, Pro Publica helped build this case by publishing two stories in 2012 that targeted conservative nonprofits. When the IRS scandal finally did come to light, 23 media outlets, including MSNBC, defended the targeting of conservatives. 16 groups involved in the defense of IRS targeted had received a combined total of $14 million from Soros since 2000.

In 2013, Soros gave an additional $20 million to groups partnered with the liberal, environmental Earth Day holiday.

| = - - - - -

http://conservativerepublicannews.com/2017/04/21/senators-to-probe-soros-funding-without-help-of-state-department/

Senators to probe Soros funding without help of State Department

April 21, 2017

Republican senators could investigate U.S. tax dollars funding liberal billionaire George Soros’ networks abroad “through other means” if the Trump administration’s State Department doesn’t provide answers.

Six GOP senators wrote Secretary of State Rex Tillerson in March to ask for a State Department probe into how the federal grants are being used by Soros-funded Open Society Foundations, specifically in Macedonia and Albania, to promote progressive causes and undermine conservative and moderate political leaders in those countries. The State Department Bureau of Legislative Affairs responded not by addressing the question of a probe, but defending the U.S. Agency for International Development, or USAID.

Sens. Mike Lee of Utah, James Inhofe of Oklahoma, Ted Cruz of Texas, Bill Cassidy of Louisiana, Thom Tillis of North Carolina, and David Perdue of Georgia made the initial inquiry to Tillerson. Lee hoped for more in the response.

The senators highlighted the countries mentioned above in their original letter to Tillerson, which said:

As the recipient of multiple grant awards and serving as a USAID contractor implementing projects in this small nation of 2.1 million people, our taxpayer funding foreign aid goes far, allowing Foundation Open Society-Macedonia (FOSM) to push a progressive agenda and invigorated the political left.

USAID has provided the Soros-funded Open Society Foundation $4.8 million in Macedonia, according to Judicial Watch.

The Open Society Foundations has established and funded dozens of leftwing, nongovernmental organizations (NGOs) in Macedonia to overthrow the conservative government
. One Macedonian government official interviewed by Judicial Watch in Washington D.C. recently, called it the ‘Soros infantry.’ The groups organize youth movements, create influential media outlets, and organize violent protests to undermine the institutions and policies implemented by the government. One of the Soros groups funded the translation and publication of Saul Alinsky’s ‘Rules for Radicals’ into Macedonian.

Soros Pussy Riot goes mainstream
http://pamelageller.com/2017/01/soros-funds-womans-march.html/
Soros Funds the [Pussy Riot] “Woman’s March”
By Larry Estavan - on January 21, 2017

Even the New York Times is commenting on the Astroturfed quality of the “Women’s March” against Trump.

Who bought all those pink hats?

Billionaire George Soros has ties to more than 50 ‘partners’ of the Women’s March on Washington

Asra Q. Nomani,  New York Times 01.20.17:

In the pre-dawn darkness of today’s presidential inauguration day, I faced a choice, as a lifelong liberal feminist who voted for Donald Trump for president: lace up my pink Nike sneakers to step forward and take the DC Metro into the nation’s capital for the inauguration of America’s new president, or wait and go tomorrow to the after-party, dubbed the “Women’s March on Washington”?

The Guardian has touted the “Women’s March on Washington” as a “spontaneous” action for women’s rights. Another liberal media outlet, Vox, talks about the “huge, spontaneous groundswell” behind the march. On its website, organizers of the march are promoting their work as “a grassroots effort” with “independent” organizers. Even my local yoga studio, Beloved Yoga, is renting a bus and offering seats for $35. The march’s manifesto says magnificently, “The Rise of the Woman = The Rise of the Nation.”

It’s an idea that I, a liberal feminist, would embrace. But I know — and most of America knows — that the organizers of the march haven’t put into their manifesto: the march really isn’t a “women’s march.” It’s a march for women who are anti-Trump.

As someone who voted for Trump, I don’t feel welcome, nor do many other women who reject the liberal identity-politics that is the core underpinnings of the march, so far, making white women feel unwelcome, nixing women who oppose abortion and hijacking the agenda.

To understand the march better, I stayed up through the nights this week, studying the funding, politics and talking points of the some 403 groups that are “partners” of the march. Is this a non-partisan “Women’s March”?

Roy Speckhardt, executive director of the American Humanist Association, a march “partner,” told me his organization was “nonpartisan” but has “many concerns about the incoming Trump administration that include what we see as a misogynist approach to women.” Nick Fish, national program director of the American Atheists, another march partner, told me, “This is not a ‘partisan’ event.” Dennis Wiley, pastor of Covenant Baptist United Church of Christ, another march “partner,” returned my call and said, “This is not a partisan march.”

Really? UnitedWomen.org, another partner, features videos with the hashtags #ImWithHer, #DemsInPhily and #ThanksObama. Following the money, I poured through documents of billionaire George Soros and his Open Society philanthropy, because I wondered: What is the link between one of Hillary Clinton’s largest donors and the “Women’s March”?

I found out: plenty.

http://www.welcometocompany.com/2-pussy-riot-members-flee-russia-escape-arrest

2 Pussy Riot members flee Russia to escape arrest

By Jessica Wakeman @ Blackbook

Earlier this month a Russian court condemned three members of the Russian feminist punk band Pussy Riot to a two-year prison sentence for staging an anti-Putin protest inside a church in February. Now two other members of the group have fled Russia to avoid persecution, the band has confirmed.

Five members of the feminist group took part in a provocative performance inside the main cathedral in Moscow to protest the Russian leader's rule and his cozy relationship with the Orthodox Church. The women wore their trademark garishly colored balaclavas, which made it difficult for police to identify them, and only three were arrested.

83 Year Enemy of the Entire World George Soros Getting Married Today

http://www.inquisitr.com/961473/tamiko-bolton-marries-george-soros-on-saturday-will-testify-against-his-ex-mistress-on-friday/
Tamiko Bolton Marries George Soros On Saturday, Will Testify Against His Ex-Mistress On Friday

Tamiko Bolton has all of a few days to enjoy her wedding to billionaire hedge fund manager George Soros before she’ll be dragged into court on his behalf.

The newest Mrs. Soros is set to testify for her new husband in a lawsuit brought about by one of his former lovers. After a posh wedding and reception, Bolton has just five days before she’s scheduled to testify.

The two married Saturday at Soros’ estate in Bedford, New York. The ceremony was officiated by Kimba Wood, a federal judge, and was followed by a reception at a nearby arts center with more than 500 people in attendance. Some of the big-name guests included Hendrik Toomas Ilves, president of Estonia; Ellen Johnson Sirleaf, president of Liberia; and Edi Rama, prime minister of Albania.

Soros is a longtime support of Congressional Democrats, and many of them also turned up to his wedding, including former House Speaker Nancy Pelosi

Read more at http://www.inquisitr.com/961473/tamiko-bolton-marries-george-soros-on-saturday-will-testify-against-his-ex-mistress-on-friday/#5rF24WATptsZKtDZ.99

http://www.impawards.com/1973/devils_wedding_night.html

HELL STORM HEADS FOR HONG KONG

An infrared satellite image taken early Saturday Hong Kong time showed Typhoon Usagi between the Philippines and Taiwan, heading for Hong Kong and south China at 19 kilometers (12 miles) an hour.

Here is a partial transcript from an interview done by Steve Kroft for CBS' 60 Minutes George Soros on December 20, 1998:
http://sweetness-light.com/archive/george-soros-on-helping-the-nazis-during-the-holocaust

George Soros Interview On 60 Minutes

When the Nazis occupied Budapest in 1944, George Soros' father was a successful lawyer. He lived on an island in the Danube and liked to commute to work in a rowboat. But knowing there were problems ahead for the Jews, he decided to split his family up. He bought them forged papers and he bribed a government official to take 14-year-old George Soros in and swear that he was his Christian godson. But survival carried a heavy price tag. While hundreds of thousands of Hungarian Jews were being shipped off to the death camps, George Soros accompanied his phony godfather on his appointed rounds, confiscating property from the Jews.

(Vintage footage of Jews walking in line; man dragging little boy in line)

KROFT: (Voiceover) These are pictures from 1944 of what happened to George Soros' friends and neighbors.

(Vintage footage of women and men with bags over their shoulders walking; crowd by a train)

KROFT: (Voiceover) You're a Hungarian Jew…

Mr. SOROS: (Voiceover) Mm-hmm.

KROFT: (Voiceover) …who escaped the Holocaust…

(Vintage footage of women walking by train)

Mr. SOROS: (Voiceover) Mm-hmm.

(Vintage footage of people getting on train)

KROFT: (Voiceover) …by–by posing as a Christian.

Mr. SOROS: (Voiceover) Right.

(Vintage footage of women helping each other get on train; train door closing with people in boxcar)

KROFT: (Voiceover) And you watched lots of people get shipped off to the death camps.

Mr. SOROS: Right. I was 14 years old. And I would say that that's when my character was made.

KROFT: In what way?

Mr. SOROS: That one should think ahead. One should understand and–and anticipate events and when–when one is threatened. It was a tremendous threat of evil. I mean, it was a–a very personal experience of evil.

KROFT: My understanding is that you went out with this protector of yours who swore that you were his adopted godson.

Mr. SOROS: Yes. Yes.

KROFT: Went out, in fact, and helped in the confiscation of property from the Jews.

Mr. SOROS: Yes. That's right. Yes.

KROFT: I mean, that's–that sounds like an experience that would send lots of people to the psychiatric couch for many, many years. Was it difficult?

Mr. SOROS: Not–not at all. Not at all. Maybe as a child you don't–you don't see the connection. But it was–it created no–no problem at all.

KROFT: No feeling of guilt?

Mr. SOROS: No.

KROFT: For example that, 'I'm Jewish and here I am, watching these people go. I could just as easily be there. I should be there.' None of that?

Mr. SOROS: Well, of course I c–I could be on the other side or I could be the one from whom the thing is being taken away.

But there was no sense that I shouldn't be there, because that was–well, actually, in a funny way, it's just like in markets–that if I weren't there–of course, I wasn't doing it, but somebody else would–would–would be taking it away anyhow.

And it was the–whether I was there or not, I was only a spectator, the property was being taken away. So the–I had no role in taking away that property. So I had no sense of guilt.

Of course most of us here are already aware of Mr. Soros' highly questionable actions during the Nazi occupation. (Though the public at large undoubtedly has a different perspective, if they know anything about his earlier days at all.)

But the statements he made in this interview to my mind are quite chilling. He forgives himself everything. He says that if he hadn't done it somebody else would have.

All of which would seem to indicate that Mr. Soros has no conscience. A lack of conscience is said to be a common symptom of sociopaths.
Behold, happy is the man whom God correcteth: therefore despise not thou the chastening of the Almighty: For he maketh sore, and bindeth up: he woundeth, and his hands make whole ; He shall deliver thee in six troubles: yea, in seven there shall no evil touch thee. - Job 5

Offline TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator

https://twitter.com/robertsrooms/status/797639370568245248?lang=en
12 Nov 2016
George Soros LIVES AT 136 CANTITOE ST IN KATONAH NY. "PEACEFUL"PROTEST AT 9 AM SUNDAY. PLEASE SHARE #SorosRiots #SorosMMM ...

http://virtualglobetrotting.com/map/george-soros-house/view/google/

This large estate, located in the Bedford Hills suburb of New York, is home to billionaire George Soros.

The estate of George Soros is located in Katonah, New York and is located on a sprawling estate. The Charles A Platt designed home is rumored to be decorated with many pieces of fine art, including pieces by Sargent and Cassatt. In 2003, he purchased the property from Jurassic Park author Michael Crichton for $21.5 million and with this purchase came 63 acres and a 19 room mansion.

George Soros is rumored to be worth $24.9 Billion dollars.

Offline TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/10/27/make-soros-happy-inside-clinton-teams-mission-to-please-billionaire-vip.html
'Make Soros happy': Inside Clinton team's mission to please billionaire VIP
Published October 27, 2016

Newly revealed emails posted by WikiLeaks show top aides to Hillary Clinton went out of their way to keep a certain VIP happy: Uber-liberal billionaire George Soros.

The emails, hacked from the account of Clinton Campaign Chairman and Soros ally John Podesta, disclose that Clinton was advised to do fundraisers simply to make Soros “happy.” They also indicate the 85-year-old Hungarian-born heavyweight, through his top aides, freely reached out to Podesta to make Soros’ wishes clear on issues ranging from trade to migration to the Supreme Court.

On Feb. 23, 2015, Vachon wrote to Podesta that he needed to tell him something “separately, important, timely but certainly not urgent.” In a message dated Jan. 13, 2009, Vachon thanked Podesta for meeting with Soros the previous day.

“He found it extremely useful,” Vachon wrote.

| - - -

http://theduran.com/george-soros-mentioned-56-times-11-batches-wikileaks-hillary-clinton-john-podesta-emails/
George Soros mentioned 56 times in 11 batches of Wikileaks Hillary Clinton – John Podesta emails
 by Alex Christoforou Alex Christoforou
October 20, 2016, 18:03

How important is George Soros to Hillary Clinton?

Important enough that the billionaire, neo-liberal, war hawk is mentioned at least 56 times in 11 batches of emails released by Wikileaks.

Soros has been mentioned at least 56 times throughout the 11 batches of emails put out by Wikileaks which show collusion between elites, the mainstream media and the Hillary campaign.

Likewise, Soros was directly mentioned in multiple subject headlines on emails, often times requesting a meeting with top Clinton official, John Podesta.

Here are some Wikileaks, Clinton insider documents that mention George Soros front and center…

https://www.wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/15922

https://www.wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/19096

https://www.wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/19078

https://www.wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/17133

https://www.wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/15618

Here are some more Soros – Clinton communication links as highlighted in the tweet below…

#PodestaEmails11:
    Question: So who runs the USA?
    Answer: George Soros pic.twitter.com/gkpVr7IzFy

— MicroSpookyLeaks™ (@WDFx2EU7) October 18, 2016

Online Al Bundy

It is rumored that Soros is "one foot in the grave". ::)

Offline TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5046477/Top-investment-fund-manager-raped-beat-women.html

Top investment fund manager for George Soros who was featured in Liar's Poker 'ran human trafficking enterprise in which he raped, electrocuted and imprisoned women in NYC sex dungeon', lawsuit claims

Howard 'Howie' Rubin, 62, is accused of rape and assault by three women
    They are all models from Florida who say he lured them to New York in or after 2016
    Rubin's staff within 'the enterprise' contacted them on Instagram, they say
    Once in Manhattan, they say he raped them in a sex dungeon in a penthouse apartment bought specifically for the attacks
    He then left to go 'back to his wife and kids' on the Upper East Side, they claim
    The attacks were 'covered up by members of the 'enterprise' and his associates'
    Rubin worked for George Soros's investment fund between 2008 and 2015
    Before that he had a notorious and colorful 30-year career on Wall Street
    He is married with three children and has not responded to the allegations
    The alleged victims are demanding $27million from him in a 63-page lawsuit 

By Jennifer Smith For Dailymail.com and Charlie Moore For Mailonline

Published: 08:00 EDT, 3 November 2017 | Updated: 12:07 EDT, 3 November 2017

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5046477/Top-investment-fund-manager-raped-beat-women.html#ixzz4xORydj7E
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Offline egypt

• Love: A Wish to bestow the fullness of Joyous Life
Soros will see his wicked, uncaring end of his existence, forever,  when he meets his maker.

love, e

Offline jofortruth

• The Great Deception
Hes overseeing his ignorant slaves at their violent Antifa commie events starting tomorrow! Most are not fooled by these bus delivered, Soros paid and dressed idiots.

:-[
Don't believe me. Look it up yourself!

Offline egypt

• Love: A Wish to bestow the fullness of Joyous Life

About 7 years ago, we were approached by commies and put down because we watched Alex Jones.  The general idea was that instead of watching Alex, we should take that revved up energy he generates and "pick our targets."   In pursuing what this meant, it was actual people to shoot and kill, along with planting bombs or working to take down certain buildings.   Believe me, all relations were severed right there.

At the time, these people were against white people (they were white), along with  the "occupiers."   However, once they spoke to the occupiers and found out how stupid they were,  they set out to educate the "occupiers."

So, tomorrow it seems like antifa will also be comprised of violent commies & occupiers.  The idea is to force people to want Trump to step down.  Honestly, I believe the CIA, FBI, National Guard,  and Police should round them up, put them in the detention fema centers and sort it out later.  America doesn't need, nor want a war zone to call home.  The innocent (namely our kids & families) do not deserve it.

love, e