Countdown to November 4

Author Topic: Countdown to November 4  (Read 438 times)

Offline Rex

Countdown to November 4
« on: September 15, 2017, 11:14:24 PM »
The lunatic left is planning major demonstrations against free speech on November 4.  Their violent organized crime arms Antifa, BLM, BAMN and others will be out in force to beat up those who don't go along with their program.  To protect free speech.

But now for a nostalgic break.  From 1961 I think, a short film about a protest over folk music.  The city of New York decided to put an end to Sunday sing alongs that had been going on in a park for years, and this film is about the confrontation when they implemented the policy.  Compare what happens here to what we see today.  A whole different world.  I especially like when the leftists hit the police over the head with The Star Spangled Banner.  Imagine the leftists today doing that.  lol:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gEvKe2WLumI

What concerns me about Nov 4 is that the federal govt can declare a state of emergency if enough civil unrest is going on in the country.  The President wouldn't have any say in the matter, but if a state of emergency is declared, then Trump will be blamed.  This would feed right into the left's narrative that Trump can't wait to put America under tyrannical rule.

The organizers and guiders of the Nov 4 stuff are insane beyond description.  They've pegged out at the top end of paranoia and have turbocharged into Mad Max land.  I don't like to promote the crazies, but this site gives a good idea of how they think:

https://refusefascism.org/2017/08/07/on-november-4-2017-we-begin-this-nightmare-must-end-the-trumppence-regime-must-go/

Offline Rex

Re: Countdown to November 4
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2017, 06:02:24 PM »
Antifa Planning Communist Revolution for America on November 4

The communists in the Antifa crowd are planning to begin a revolution in America on Saturday, November 4 — almost exactly 100 years after the Bolshevik Revolution that took Russia out of the frying pan of Tsarist rule and into the fire of communist totalitarianism. While some see Antifa activists as the modern heroes of anti-Fascism — fighting against racism, sexism, and a litany of other “isms” — and others see them merely as the snowflake crowd of spoiled brats demanding free everything, the reality is that Antifa is one tool in the communists toolbox to bring America to her knees. And Saturday, November 4, 2017, is the day they have chosen for the opening salvo in the American Bolshevik Revolution.

On Tuesday morning, September 26, the Antifa group Refuse Fascism blocked rush-hour traffic on the 101 freeway for about a half an hour. Stretched out across the highway, holding signs spelling out, “NOV 4 IT BEGINS,” eight people chanted slogans such as “No Trump, no KKK, no fascist U.S.A.” and “Whose streets? Our streets!” Many others lined the areas above the freeway, holding banners demanding an end to the “Trump/Pence Regime” and shooting video of the blockade....

https://www.thenewamerican.com/usnews/crime/item/27027-antifa-planning-communist-revolution-for-america-on-november-4

The other day I went to a neighboring county to shop.  The county's just over 1000 square miles, in central Texas.  Its two largest towns have populations of about 6000 each.  One town has a Walmart.  I had to pick up a couple of things there because, you know, Walmart's driven most local stores out of business, and the inside of the place was a freakshow.  It was close to high noon but the people swirling around me looked like vampires.  Pale, sickly, but obese, and dressed like they'd selected their clothes with their eyes closed.  It was amazing.  And my checker was a woman with a beard.  Strapped down breasts, purple hair and thin dark whiskers half an inch long.  Hormone therapy I reckon.  I try not to be TOO judgemental, but DAMN.  What'd they do with my Texas?

Anyway, on Sept 1 our knife laws changed.  You can now carry any knife with a blade 5 1/2" or shorter in all places, longer knives prohibited in a few places.  So I resolved to start carrying a fixed blade 5" knife.  Always.  On my belt, scabbard in the side pocket of my pants, handle covered by my shirt tail.  And if I'm in a checkout line and run into one of those Allahu Akbar moments, I'll be able to throw up a defensive left hand while I shrink back and draw my knife with my right.  Torquing around toward the assailant I should get at least one shot at his skull, and 5" of pointy steel sunk to the hilt in a temple or ear should give anyone pause to reflect.

Can't believe it's come to this.  That's my whiny moment for the day.