What Is First: The Wall, Taxes or Lock Her Up?

Author Topic: What Is First: The Wall, Taxes or Lock Her Up?  (Read 1761 times)

Offline egypt

• Love: A Wish to bestow the fullness of Joyous Life
« on: September 13, 2017, 06:01:26 PM »

For me it is most definitely Build The Wall.  Why?  Because it is against what the globalists want the most.

For globalist take down of America, is imperative to flood our Country, and fast, with who globalists want here.  I hear they are using Ranger Stations to house military groups from other countries.

Then, when we have borders again, and legal paths to citizenship, we can concentrate on taxes and arrests.  Arrests to stop the nefarious activity.  Lower taxes to help citizens, along with jobs.  How about a federally assisted program for cities to grow their own food instead of family-wrecking CPS operations?

There should be a bill to lower taxes right away, too.  Hey Pelosi, how about one of those ram-rodded through Bills that you have to "read first to know what is in it?"  I want one of those!  Jam packed.

love, e

Offline donnay

• Live Free Or Die Trying!
Re: What Is First: The Wall, Taxes or Lock Her Up?
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2017, 07:43:39 AM »
For me it is-- "LOCK HER UP!"

I am so sick of that woman arrogantly prancing around the country.  She is a criminal, and criminals should not be allowed to prance around the country arrogant and smug like she does.
"Logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." ~ Rod Serling
"Cops today are nothing but an armed tax collector" ~ Frank Serpico
"To be normal, to drink Coca-Cola and eat Kentucky Fried Chicken is to be in a conspiracy against yourself."
"People that don't want to make waves sit in stagnant waters."

Offline EvadingGrid

• Truthers are not Trumpers
    • Trump Bot Free Zone
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2017, 09:36:33 AM »
For me it is-- "LOCK HER UP!"

"That plays great before the election -- now we don't care, right?"
- Donald Trump

“I don’t want to hurt the Clintons, I really don’t,” Trump said, according to a tweet by Times journalist Mike Grynbaum. “She went through a lot and suffered greatly in many different ways.”

“Hey, I’m a nationalist and a globalist”
-- Donald Trump

Article : "A Limited Hangout Operation ?"

Offline egypt

« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2017, 02:23:04 PM »
- Donald Trump

“I don’t want to hurt the Clintons, I really don’t,” Trump said, according to a tweet by Times journalist Mike Grynbaum. “She went through a lot and suffered greatly in many different ways.”

All three choices are important. 

She should be arrested and prosecuted.  Nothing to do with elections.    It is a large criminal operations ring.    A criminal needs to answer for their crimes along with their accomplices.

Donna -- agreed.  The corrupt criminals being allowed to roam around free is setting a bad example.

love, e

Offline Stan

« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2017, 02:31:01 PM »
It doesn't sound like there will be a wall. Or a lack of amnesty.

I'm sure that has nothing to with Alex saying he's been talking way too much about Trump and has decided to change the subject.

These two things could not possibly be connected.

Offline EvadingGrid

• Trump Bot Free Zone
« Reply #5 on: September 14, 2017, 03:25:20 PM »

All three choices are important. 

She should be arrested and prosecuted.  Nothing to do with elections.    It is a large criminal operations ring.    A criminal needs to answer for their crimes along with their accomplices.

Donna -- agreed.  The corrupt criminals being allowed to roam around free is setting a bad example.

love, e

So far as Trump is concerned, it has everything to do with "getting elected" - don't take it out on me, do take it out on Trump by all means,

- Donald Trump

-- Donald Trump

Offline EvadingGrid

• Trump Bot Free Zone
« Reply #6 on: September 14, 2017, 03:34:20 PM »
As for Immigration and "The Wall" . . . . this happens to be the lead story on infowars as I type :

Ann Coulter: ‘At this point, who DOESN’T want Trump impeached?’
‘As long as anyone is eligible for amnesty, everybody’s getting amnesty,’ Coulter wrote
Adan Salazar | Infowars.com - September 14, 2017
https://www.infowars.com/ann-coulter-at-this-point-who-doesnt-want-trump-impeached/

As for TAXES, your going to get The Ronnie Reagan Treatment.

-- Donald Trump

Offline egypt

« Reply #7 on: September 14, 2017, 04:06:37 PM »
So far as Trump is concerned, it has everything to do with "getting elected" - don't take it out on me, do take it out on Trump by all means,

- Donald Trump

oh sorry, EG.  I didn't see it was a quote of Trump's.  Do you have the clip where he said that?

love, e

Offline egypt

« Reply #8 on: September 14, 2017, 04:30:55 PM »

Wow.  Didn't follow Trump's speech in Michigan.  It is shocking.  People are serious about wanting her prosecuted.  Because, it should lead to more take-downs of the criminals.  We've all had it with the disgusting corruption.  I might add --  at our dollar.

It doesn't seem like what we elected.  There is a change in Trump.
He has been sequestered.  Is this one of the results?  Does our President need to be rescued?

Since he now assures that the wall *will and is being* built, my vote changes -- #1 is Lock Her Up!

love, e

Offline One Revelator

« Reply #9 on: September 14, 2017, 04:43:17 PM »

It doesn't seem like what we elected.  There is a change in Trump.
He has been sequestered.  Is this one of the results?  Does our President need to be rescued?

You didn't catch this?

“The Trump presidency that we fought for, and won, is over,” Bannon said Friday, shortly after confirming his departure. “We still have a huge movement, and we will make something of this Trump presidency. But that presidency is over. It’ll be something else. And there’ll be all kinds of fights, and there’ll be good days and bad days, but that presidency is over.”

That was within days of Trump cheerleaders inexplicably telling people to back off calling out McMaster or see Bannon fired.

Since then we've seen several articles about Flynn and McMaster of the universe essentially filtering what Trump is allowed to see and hear.

So, who's running the Presidency?
The number one cause of all human poverty, misery, and death is not global warming. It’s GLOBAL LYING.

Offline egypt

« Reply #10 on: September 14, 2017, 04:55:39 PM »

It's a hard one to face One Revelator.  Obviously Trump has been sequestered and McMasters is in charge.

For one thing.  Trump's closest persons like Ivanka have to fill out a written report on their conversation with him -- if they can get one.  Why?  We all know it is completely videotaped in high def color and sound from all angles, right?   This tells me that *Ivanka and the like* and *Trump* are being treated as conspirators and enemies of the State.  Because, they want the written backup, in addition to the videotapes for prosecution purposes.

Or? Is it a way that nothing can be pinned and framed on Trump for impeachment?

There has been a coup d'etat by the military for whatever reasons.  Trump is being drugged and managed for whatever purposes.  What do we do?

love, e

Offline One Revelator

« Reply #11 on: September 14, 2017, 05:15:26 PM »
I don't recall any citizens voting for a President Flynn or McMaster.

There has been a coup d'etat by the military for whatever reasons.  Trump is being drugged and managed for whatever purposes.  What do we do?

love, e

Call them out.

Re: The Deep State Exposed - Who is "They"?
http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=181233.msg1630106#msg1630106

As long as they're hidden, people will fall for blaming the front men. The UNELECTED back-seat drivers that are running the country need to be brought into the limelight.

The very word "secrecy" is repugnant in a free and open society; and we are as a people inherently and historically opposed to secret societies, to secret oaths and to secret proceedings.

The shadow government coup happened 50+ years ago. Trump was not indoctrinated prior to taking the seat. So we got 8 months out of it.
The number one cause of all human poverty, misery, and death is not global warming. It’s GLOBAL LYING.

Offline egypt

« Reply #12 on: September 14, 2017, 05:26:52 PM »

Thank you.

I know one agenda is to have massive wars all over the world.  This results in our military being overseas instead of at home.  This war strategy plays in fine when we know they are importing enemy troops from all over the world as fast as they can.  They stash them in our faces with no-go zones and harbor them in the forests.  Wow what a plan to take down from within.

love, e

Offline One Revelator

« Reply #13 on: September 14, 2017, 05:46:07 PM »
Thank you.

I know one agenda is to have massive wars all over the world.  This results in our military being overseas instead of at home.  This war strategy plays in fine when we know they are importing enemy troops from all over the world as fast as they can.  They stash them in our faces with no-go zones and harbor them in the forests.  Wow what a plan to take down from within.

love, e

A framework of “empire” is completely incompatible with “America First”. Essentially, the majority of citizens voted for an agenda, a restoration of productivity, a national identity, a government of/by/for the people.

The remnants of the old government, which is most of it, is opposed to this agenda. The Republicans don't want to follow the Trump agenda. Neither do the Democrats. Therefore, they are still standing against the citizens of this country.

Bannon: McConnell told Trump to back off "Drain the Swamp" talk
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/bannon-mcconnell-doesnt-want-to-hear-anymore-drain-the-swamp-talk/

The 60 Minutes interview was quite revealing. Bannon acknowledged that Trump was trying to deal with personalities vice institutions. He saw the swamp as a “business model” within government that has taken 50 years to set up.

Offline EvadingGrid

• Trump Bot Free Zone
« Reply #14 on: September 14, 2017, 06:57:10 PM »
oh sorry, EG.  I didn't see it was a quote of Trump's.  Do you have the clip where he said that?

love, e

Its in all the papers if you copy paste it into google.

I could tell you what he said about George Soros, but I think you had enough bad news for one day and that would be mean.

FOX NEWS
President-elect Trump on ‘lock her up’ chant: ‘Now we don’t care’
http://fox6now.com/2016/12/09/president-elect-trump-on-lock-her-up-chant-now-we-dont-care/

WASHINGTON — President-elect Donald Trump said Friday he doesn’t care about prosecuting Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton, after attendees at his rally chanted “lock her up.”

After the chants started at the President-elect’s post-election “thank you” rally in Michigan, he responded, “That plays great before the election — now we don’t care, right?”

The chant “lock her up” became a common occurrence at Mr. Trump’s rallies while he was running for president. During the presidential campaign, Mr. Trump pledged to appoint a special prosecutor to investigate Clinton for her use of a private email server while she was secretary of state. Despite the fact that FBI director James Comey recommended over the summer against criminal charges for Clinton for the server use, Mr. Trump told Clinton during a debate that if he were president, “you’d be in jail.”

However, once Mr. Trump became President-elect, he said he wouldn’t recommend prosecution of Clinton, whom he told New York Times reporters has “suffered greatly.”

He also said the idea of prosecuting Clinton is “just not something I feel very strongly about.”

-- Donald Trump

Offline One Revelator

« Reply #15 on: September 14, 2017, 07:49:33 PM »
I could tell you what he said about George Soros, but I think you had enough bad news for one day and that would be mean.

Soros is invested in both sides of the coin.

...it does turn out that one thing that George Soros has definitely bankrolled is a company founded by Trump's son-in-law and top adviser Jared Kushner. From the Wall Street Journal:

Mr. Kushner co-founded Cadre in 2014 with his brother Joshua and Ryan Williams, a 29-year-old friend and former employee of Kushner Cos., the family-controlled business that Mr. Kushner ran until recently. Cadre markets properties to prospective investors, who can put their money into specific buildings or into an investment fund run by Cadre, which collects fees on each deal.

To get off the ground, Cadre turned to a Goldman Sachs fund and a number of high-profile investors ... Cadre also secured a $250 million line of credit from the family office of George Soros, a top Democratic donor whom Mr. Trump criticized during his presidential campaign, the people close to the company said. Mr. Soros’s family office is also an investor in Cadre.

So, from Soros' perspective, America will either be made great again by his business partners in the Trump administration, enriching him in the process, or it will be destroyed in a gratifying orgy of violence initiated by his paid street thugs. It's a win-win situation!
http://www.slate.com/blogs/the_slatest/2017/05/02/george_soros_trump_nemesis_is_jared_kushner_business_partner.html

As for this being bad news, I consider it just the opposite. The Donald's presence has forced these hidden connections and institutions to poke their heads out above the stagnant, stinking water for all to see.

Offline egypt

« Reply #16 on: September 15, 2017, 12:34:36 AM »
Its in all the papers if you copy paste it into google.

FOX NEWS
President-elect Trump on ‘lock her up’ chant: ‘Now we don’t care’
http://fox6now.com/2016/12/09/president-elect-trump-on-lock-her-up-chant-now-we-dont-care/

WASHINGTON — President-elect Donald Trump said Friday he doesn’t care about prosecuting Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton, after attendees at his rally chanted “lock her up.”

After the chants started at the President-elect’s post-election “thank you” rally in Michigan, he responded, “That plays great before the election — now we don’t care, right?”

The chant “lock her up” became a common occurrence at Mr. Trump’s rallies while he was running for president. During the presidential campaign, Mr. Trump pledged to appoint a special prosecutor to investigate Clinton for her use of a private email server while she was secretary of state. Despite the fact that FBI director James Comey recommended over the summer against criminal charges for Clinton for the server use, Mr. Trump told Clinton during a debate that if he were president, “you’d be in jail.”

However, once Mr. Trump became President-elect, he said he wouldn’t recommend prosecution of Clinton, whom he told New York Times reporters has “suffered greatly.”

He also said the idea of prosecuting Clinton is “just not something I feel very strongly about.”

Thanks EG.  I went and read about it.  Looks like we're not going to drain the swamp, afterall.  The White House is no place for the military.  Trump is supposed to be the head of the military, not vice-versa.  Sad days...

love, e

Offline egypt

« Reply #17 on: September 15, 2017, 12:36:35 AM »

"As for this being bad news, I consider it just the opposite. The Donald's presence has forced these hidden connections and institutions to poke their heads out above the stagnant, stinking water for all to see. "

More whack-a-mole please.

love, e

Offline Rex

« Reply #18 on: September 15, 2017, 08:09:38 AM »
Trump was elected for one reason only--he's not Hillary Clinton.

Anything he's able to do to help the country is gravy.  If all he does is appoint conservative Supreme Court judges, who'll defend the constitution, then that's a big plus.

But he's no professional politician, not accustomed to compromising much, and so of course he's having trouble in Washington.  Plus there's the opposition, from both parties, the entrenched bureaucracy, the intelligence communities.  It's amazing that he's able to get anything done.

Since we're "at war with terrorism," the border needs to be his number one priority.  We don't want to end up like Britain with their new Mohammedan worship.  Nip it in the bud.

After that taxes, to stimulate the economy.

After that the Clinton/Obama vermin.  They committed so many crimes in the certainty that Clinton would win...I expect that within the next year the criminals will start ratting on one another.

Offline EvadingGrid

• Trump Bot Free Zone
« Reply #19 on: September 15, 2017, 08:17:02 AM »
"As for this being bad news, I consider it just the opposite. The Donald's presence has forced these hidden connections and institutions to poke their heads out above the stagnant, stinking water for all to see. "

love, e

Donald Trump Took Liberal Icon George Soros’s Money
He’s is a villain of the right wing, but that certainly didn’t stop Trump from cozying up to him before the candidate was an official part of the Republican Party.
http://www.thedailybeast.com/donald-trump-took-liberal-icon-george-soross-money

Extract :

The two billionaires even palled around one Christmas Eve. None of this means Donald Trump is a covert George Soros puppet. But it’s already given some conservatives pause.

The pair’s relationship goes back more than a decade. In 2004, Soros lent Trump a cool $160 million to help with the construction of Trump International Hotel & Tower in Chicago, the Chicago Tribune reported. At the time, some Chicagoans were skeptical that Trump would ever get his tower built. The project, after all, was yuuuge.

Big names back Trump tower
http://articles.chicagotribune.com/2004-10-28/news/0410280265_1_donald-trump-soros-fund-management-blackacre-institutional-capital-management

Donald Trump has lined up three New York hedge funds, including money from billionaire George Soros, to invest $160 million in his Chicago skyscraper, a key piece in perhaps the largest construction financing in the city's history, according to real estate sources and public documents.
-- Donald Trump

Offline EvadingGrid

• Trump Bot Free Zone
« Reply #20 on: September 15, 2017, 08:25:52 AM »

love, e

Look Who Bailed Out Trump Towers AND Spent a Christmas Eve With Donald Trump

By Ben Marquis
on February 29, 2016 at 10:20am

However, a New York Post piece in 2009 noted that Trump spent Christmas Eve that year at a private party with Soros and liberal Hollywood director Oliver Stone, among others. While business dealings were likely discussed at the event to some extent, they probably weren’t the main topic or reason for the gathering.

Sightings
By PageSix.com Staff
December 25, 2009 | 5:00am
https://pagesix.com/2009/12/25/sightings-790/

Oliver Stone holding court with billionaires Donald Trump, George Soros and Steve Schwarzman at a private party hosted by Nouriel Roubini — nicknamed “Dr. Doom,” for predicting the economic crisis — at RdV Lounge in the Meatpacking District . . . MOBY catching the burlesque show at HeadQuarters, along with Robert Seigel, who wrote “The Wrestler” and directed this year’s indie hit “Big Fan,” which was filmed at the Manhattan gentlemen’s club . . . Diners at Beppe in Gramercy stopping as Panic! At the Disco guitarist Brendon Urie and drummer Spencer Smith walked in.
-- Donald Trump

Offline EvadingGrid

• Trump Bot Free Zone
« Reply #21 on: September 15, 2017, 08:34:26 AM »

love, e

Oh, forget Soros, leave him alone, he’s got enough problems, Trump said at a 2011 Tea Party rally when one attendee yelled the billionaire’s name at him.

“He goes, ‘What about Soros!’ Trump continued. Let’s talk about somebody else.

-- Donald Trump

Offline TheJudge

« Reply #22 on: September 15, 2017, 08:55:41 AM »
This thread seems appropriate to post this article...Take time to read when you have the chance.  It is food for thought when trying to decipher just what is really going on.  Peace to all.

http://chuckbaldwinlive.com/Articles/tabid/109/ID/3647/So-Much-For-Change.aspx

So Much For Change
Published: Thursday, September 14, 2017   

Every new President is elected by people who believe they are voting for someone who is going to change things. People who wanted a change from the policies of Lyndon Johnson elected Richard Nixon. People who wanted a change from the policies of Richard Nixon and Gerald Ford elected Jimmy Carter. People who wanted a change from the policies of Jimmy Carter elected Ronald Reagan and G.H.W. Bush. People who wanted a change from the policies of G.H.W. Bush elected Bill Clinton. People who wanted a change from the policies of Bill Clinton elected G.W. Bush. People who wanted a change from the policies of G.W. Bush elected Barack Obama. People who wanted a change from the policies of Barack Obama elected Donald Trump. And for all of the “change” people have voted for, not much has changed.

Before Trump was elected, especially after World War II, spending levels of the federal government increased exponentially during every single presidential administration, regardless of which political party the President was from. (The last President to completely pay off the national debt was Andrew Jackson--seventh President of the United States from 1829-1837.) From Republican to Democrat to Republican and back to Democrat again, nothing changed: the size and scope of the federal government continued to mushroom. And now that we are back to another Republican president, nothing has changed again. Under Donald Trump--and for the first time in U.S. history--our country is over $20 trillion in debt.

From CNS News: “The federal debt officially surpassed $20 trillion for the first time on Friday, as the debt subject to the legal limit set by Congress jumped $317,645,000,000 in one day--following President Donald Trump's signing of a spending-and-debt-limit deal that will fund the government through Dec. 8.

“At the close of business on Thursday, Sept. 7, according to the Daily Treasury Statement for Friday, the total debt of the federal government was $19,844,587,000,000 and the portion of it subject to the legal limit set by Congress was $19,808,747,000. After President Trump signed the legislation suspending the debt limit, the total debt immediately jumped to $20,162,177,000,000 and the portion of it subject to the limit jumped to $20,126,392,000,000, according to the Daily Treasury Statement for Sept. 8, 2017.

“That means the total debt jumped $317,590,000,000 on the day it officially topped $20 trillion for the first time and that the part of the debt subject to the legal limit jumped $317,645,000,000 on that day.”

See the report:

It's Official: Debt Tops $20 Trillion For First Time; Jumps $317,645,000,000 In 1 Day

So much for change.

Likewise, before Trump was elected, the federal government was increasingly (and illegally) spying on the American people--especially since the administration of G.W. Bush. From the Republican Bush to the Democrat Obama, unconstitutional spying on the American citizenry grew constantly.

Anybody who was paying attention knew that the federal government was illegally surveilling the American public, but none of us knew just how bad it was--until the revelations of NSA whistleblower Edward Snowden. Snowden risked (and continues to risk) his life in order to let his fellow citizens know just how massively the federal government is spying on us.

From Reason.com:

“As former NSA contractor Edward Snowden revealed to the world in 2013, the U.S. government routinely spies on its own citizens.

“‘I, sitting at my desk, could wiretap anyone, from you or your accountant, to a federal judge or even the president,’ Snowden told the journalists crowded into his hotel room before the publication of his leaked documents.

“The leaks exposed lies from government officials about the mass surveillance of American citizens, with former Director of National Intelligence James Clapper testifying before Congress that the NSA didn't ‘wittingly’ collect any data on millions of Americans.

“Four years after the Snowden leaks, the government is still collecting Americans' private information. Though the NSA claims it ended bulk collection of domestic phone calls, the agency is still operating several other far-reaching domestic spying programs.

“Now there's a way to end these unconstitutional practices. The NSA gets its authority to spy on U.S. Citizens from Section 702 of the FISA Amendments Act. The law will expire this year after it hits its five-year sunset. Lawmakers will soon be deliberating over whether to renew Section 702 for another five or maybe even make it permanent.

“Watch the video . . . to see why it's vital that they let Section 702 lapse.”

See the report (and watch the video) here:

End Warrantless Deep State Spying: Don't Renew 702

Does anyone remember when Donald Trump complained about the Obama justice department spying on him? Well, one would think that a man who was elected President on the promise that he was going to change things and drain the swamp in Washington, D.C., and who himself was victimized by the illegal spying of the executive branch of the federal government (the same branch of government that he, Trump, now controls) would want to put a stop to this pervasive and pernicious spying on the American people. Right? Wrong.

Instead of thanking Snowden for his courage in blowing the whistle on this illegal activity and setting about to change the way this criminality goes unchecked in Washington, D.C., President Trump calls Snowden a traitor and wants to have him EXECUTED. And you can bet your bottom dollar that Trump will push Congress to extend the sinister section 702 of the FISA Amendment Acts--perhaps indefinitely.

So much for change.

And again, from G.H.W. Bush to Bill Clinton to G.W. Bush to Barack Obama, U.S. foreign policy has conducted war on just about the entire world. The U.S. military has dropped more bombs, fired more missiles, launched more drone attacks, and sent more troops to invade more foreign countries than the rest of the world’s militaries combined.

Barack Obama was elected on the promise of ending America’s endless foreign wars, but all he did was escalate them. Donald Trump was likewise elected on the same promise. Trump used to condemn Obama for his incessant interventionist wars. But as soon as Trump became President, he not only continued these wars, but he is escalating them to a level that has brought the United States (and the entire world) to the brink of global nuclear war.

Former Assistant Secretary of the Treasury Paul Craig Roberts recently quoted a column by Global Research writer Stephen Lendman. The column is titled (I don’t like the crude language in the title, but I DO understand the author’s frustration with the American people for allowing their government to take them to the brink of nuclear war) “If you don’t see that Washington is driving to war with Russia you are a dumbs### American.”

After quoting Lendman’s column, Roberts writes, “The Russian Operational Command has already concluded that Washington is preparing a surprise nuclear first strike against Russia. What do you think this latest Washington outrage, a first in diplomatic history that goes beyond even Adolf Hitler, tells the Russians?

“The American people should be extremely concerned that ‘their’ government is crazy off the scale. I mean really, we are confronting total insanity in Washington.

“The insane government in Washington has the entire world on the brink of nuclear armageddon.”

See the column here:

Paul Craig Roberts - Washington Driving War With Russia 

So much for change.

Before Trump was elected, Barack Obama granted amnesty to over 800,000 illegal aliens via DACA. After campaigning against amnesty for illegals, Trump has now told Congress that he wants them to pass legislation ensconcing DACA into law within the next six months, thereby granting permanent amnesty to over 800,000 illegal aliens.

Again, so much for change.

P.S. As many of my readers know, I was recently victimized (for the umpteenth time) by a vile, slanderous lie from the Southern Poverty Law Center (SPLC) and one of its toadies in the mainstream media (the Idaho Statesman newspaper in Boise). Read the story here:

The SPLC And Mainstream Media Keep Spreading Hate

After the article slandering me (and Liberty Fellowship) was published, scores of people sent letters, emails, phone calls, etc., of outrage to the Idaho newspaper, and I sent them a formal letter demanding they print a public retraction of this libelous slur against me. I’m still waiting--but not holding my breath.

The next Sunday, I preached a message to the folks at Liberty Fellowship (and to those who watch us online) entitled “My Answer To The SPLC And Liberal Media.” I strongly urge readers to get this DVD and even get extra copies for friends and loved ones who constantly hear these sick and slanderous accusations from the SPLC and their lackeys in the mainstream media. It’s time we started answering these liberal propagandists--and that is exactly what I have done in this message.

Find my DVD message “My Answer To The SPLC And Liberal Media” here:

My Answer To The SPLC And Liberal Media 

Offline Rex

« Reply #23 on: September 15, 2017, 09:31:59 AM »
Good article.

Trump said some things during his campaign and after the election that were disturbing.  The Snowden thing, sabre rattling with Iran and so forth.  But the president deals with thousands of issues, and you can't please all the people all of the time.

What I find most disturbing is how such a huge effort has been made to keep Trump off balance since he was sworn in.  His top aides have been forced out, BS investigations into Russia, the left carrying out bloody violence in the streets and then squalling that it's Trump's fault.  And the right, the "conservatives," are constantly working to sabotage his agenda.

For what it's worth I think Trump should fire Sessions and rescind some of the Executive Orders that Obama issued on his way out the door (especially the one that sends raw intelligence data to just about everyone on the payroll in DC).

Offline jofortruth

• The Great Deception
« Reply #24 on: September 15, 2017, 09:45:42 AM »
President Donald Trump SHUTS DOWN the Rumors on DACA and the WALL!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=clOn8S_vQyI

To the question that started this thread - THEY NEED TO DO ALL 3!

Don't believe me. Look it up yourself!

Offline jofortruth

• The Great Deception
« Reply #25 on: September 15, 2017, 09:51:55 AM »

What I find most disturbing is how such a huge effort has been made to keep Trump off balance since he was sworn in.  His top aides have been forced out, BS investigations into Russia, the left carrying out bloody violence in the streets and then squalling that it's Trump's fault.  And the right, the "conservatives," are constantly working to sabotage his agenda.

This is the main issue people dont take into consideration when criticizing Trump. Those who criticize Trump need to put themselves in his shoes. Could you do better under all the savage attacks from all sides? I seriously doubt it.

The media gets the main blame for lying constantly and being extremely biased. Shameful excuse for a media. If they did their job in a professional manner, things could be much different. But we know who owns the media - THE GLOBALISTS - so unless the globalists are taken down nothing will change. If you want to criticize anything it should be the MSM. They intentionally fuel the fire that is destroying your country.

Online chris jones

« Reply #26 on: September 15, 2017, 11:57:53 AM »
 I get it.  And sure I'm disappointed, I loved the candidate's promises, but running around with whats left of my brain tissue, he is up against the structure of power that has been in place for decades.
   The impression of this turnaround is sure to raise hell with his supporters. I understand, though it is in our faces everything he expected to accomplish was obstructed, even with the GOP, never mind the Dems. This man is a threat to the good ol gang that has been around for decades, I never expected him to wave a magic wand and accomplish all of his challenges. Eg has made it clear Trump seems to have given the Clintons a free pass, but, he didn't pardon thunder hips, a backdoor perhaps. The multiple *agencies seem to be resisting as well.
 Back to Batan deal, what now?
A Russian investigation pulled off by Comey`s matey 7 months in the running, leaks, phone calls to foreign leaders tapped, the list goes on, hell even Ivanka's and her son have been slandered along / 2 scoops of ice cream an Ivanka's high heels syndrome. 
  Back to reality, Trump made promises, did the GOP or DEMs, sure for 7 years they were opposing Obycare REPLACE IT, now they seem to have wavered.
   Just a guys perception of this man, he is a very proud guy and makes no bones about it, if only for that reason he doesn`t want to be a complete failure and go down in history as a lame duck, mucker, coward.
 No, I don't like what seems to be taking place but I won`t make a judgment call, or flat out an opinion for another few months, WHY, the games not over.
 IT was MENTIONED his remark about the Clintons. I have a feeling he called the Clintons sweet lil doobies was to put it on a back burner until he has the goods on em. I speculate, *not predict* December will be a tell-all.

Offline jofortruth

• The Great Deception
« Reply #27 on: September 15, 2017, 12:15:23 PM »
Sessions pledges to recuse himself from Clinton investigations

http://thehill.com/homenews/senate/313509-sessions-pledges-to-recuse-himself-from-clinton-investigations

Ask yourself, how could Trump go after Clinton when Sessions neutered himself on this just like he neutered himself on the bogus Russia issue? Then you have a DOJ that is corrupt and full of Obama saboteurs surrounding Sessions? (Im hoping he did this just to get to the DOJ to later start holding these criminals accountable. The Criminals in congress would not have confirmed him otherwise. Time will tell! He had to get into the belly of the beast to find out whats going on).

There are many who also should be fired at the DOJ (many still shill for Obama), but how do you do it when they are so embedded! You see, things are not so easy when you have decades of corruption swallowing DC.

The people must keep speaking out and exposing the DC swamp until they start going to jail. No more passes, scum in Washington. You are not above the law, and the public will keep exposing you until true justice is served!

Offline One Revelator

« Reply #28 on: September 15, 2017, 12:41:39 PM »
The people must keep speaking out and exposing the DC swamp until they start going to jail. No more passes, scum in Washington. You are not above the law, and the public will keep exposing you until true justice is served!

Absolutely.

If a government is to be in subjugation to it's citizens, as is the notion of/by/for the people, then it's on the citizens as a whole to provide oversight. This is impossible to do when walls of secrecy exist between the two. The people simply cannot rely on somebody to do it for them. Not when the primary world religion is.....money.

This is the very reason why this forum exists to begin with. It has attracted a mix of members over the years. But among that mix are people that value the truth above everything else. They do this because it's in their heart to do so. And some have had their lives ruined because of it.

A nation of nothing but sheeple cannot be free.

Offline EvadingGrid

• Trump Bot Free Zone
« Reply #29 on: September 15, 2017, 01:00:32 PM »
Recap

Prosecute Hillary Clinton CANCLED

Taxes  CANCLED

The Wall  CANCLED

-- Donald Trump

Offline One Revelator

« Reply #30 on: September 15, 2017, 01:12:18 PM »
Absolutely.

Oh, and look who else feels that we the people should be self-governing. Posted today. Not hearing this from Congress, corporations, or intelligence agencies that have undermined control of the US  government away from the people.

9/15/17: Weekly Address
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-bZOvsdFldU

Offline jofortruth

• The Great Deception
« Reply #31 on: September 15, 2017, 02:21:59 PM »
Recap

Prosecute Hillary Clinton CANCLED

Taxes  CANCLED

The Wall  CANCLED

Untrue, EG! 

You are reacting to Democrats lies out of the media. You have been around here long enough to know not to do that. Come on, man!

Offline jofortruth

• The Great Deception
« Reply #32 on: September 15, 2017, 03:53:31 PM »
President Donald Trump Supports DACA Amnesty? | True News - Stefan Molyneux

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=82v2G-1l3M0

Very good common sense approach. Quit blaming Trump, and start taking responsibility yourself.

Offline egypt

« Reply #33 on: September 15, 2017, 04:06:37 PM »
President Donald Trump SHUTS DOWN the Rumors on DACA and the WALL!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=clOn8S_vQyI

To the question that started this thread - THEY NEED TO DO ALL 3!

Trump did say the wall is important and is being built right now.  This is rennovation of existing wall.  He said the wall is being built in Texas and Arizona.  (That would be cool, build from both ends and meet in the middle.)  And, they are building samples of the 4 walls to make the choice from.  (It wasn't clear if these 4 prototypes are being built as part of the wall, or not)    They are waiting on the finished prototypes to make a selection.

Everyone is so worried and trying to read into things about a 15% tax rate.  That is what the tax rate on corporations used to be.  So, in order to bring back business/jobs, why not get the corporate tax rate down to 15%.  He didn't actually say these things -- these are my thoughts. 

He said that middle class is what he is concerned about.  He wants to bring back the middle class.

Notable in my humble opinion, he didn't go down the road of the middle class and the "poor."  He is right in what he is doing about the middle class being brought back.  With a good middle class, the poor are naturally taken care of.  Again, these are my opinions, not what he said.

I agree Jo.  "THEY NEED TO DO ALL 3!"  Why should there be a choice when all three are of equal importance.
All three need to be accomplished ASAP!

Prosecute Hillary Clinton  CANCELED ON HOLD
The Wall CANCELED PROGRESS ONGOING WHILE AWAITING PROTOTYPE SELECTION
Taxes CANCELED BUSINESSES ALREADY RETURNING/MIDDLE CLASS IS THE PRIORITY & TAKES TIME/LEGISLATION

Not too bad, not the best.  But, I'm still willing to give it more time and a chance.  When it comes to the Soros and other hob-knobbing, what is he supposed to do?  Make enemies?  I am sure Soros made his interest on the $160 million.  I rather doubt that Trump would simply "take the money" and be owing to Soros, nor that Soros would just give anyone $160 million without a return.

love, e

Offline egypt

« Reply #34 on: September 15, 2017, 04:23:08 PM »

Another thought when it comes to DACA.  Hello, they are already here!  This is more emphasis for immigration enforcement & the wall.  Status of the illegals can be dealt with after the flood is stopped.

DACA just might be a non-issue.  If Trump has to trade off DACA for something more important... I'm with him.  The Wall is a given and being accomplished.  This leaves taxes and prosecutions...  With Trump's passion for arresting paediphiles...and now 11 mayors...

It seems THE MOST important thing for the globalists is to have our country flooded with enemies.  Don't tell me they wouldn't throw Hillary under the bus for that...

Because, there are still too many of us, and too few of them.

love, e

Offline SMatthews

« Reply #35 on: September 15, 2017, 04:59:48 PM »

Another thought when it comes to DACA.  Hello, they are already here!  This is more emphasis for immigration enforcement & the wall.  Status of the illegals can be dealt with after the flood is stopped.

DACA just might be a non-issue.  If Trump has to trade off DACA for something more important... I'm with him.  The Wall is a given and being accomplished.  This leaves taxes and prosecutions...  With Trump's passion for arresting paediphiles...and now 11 mayors...

It seems THE MOST important thing for the globalists is to have our country flooded with enemies.  Don't tell me they wouldn't throw Hillary under the bus for that...

love, e
Agreed that DACA can be given up for the wall. You can repeal it later. But the wall is physical. Once it goes up, it is up!

Also, like Trump said, he wants educated and English speaking immigrants at the front of the line to citizenship. Heard the DACA thing was difficult to navigate, so hopefully, that weeded out the people with low IQ and no language skills.

Offline jofortruth

• The Great Deception
« Reply #36 on: September 15, 2017, 05:04:04 PM »
Here's why Trump is right to end DACA, commentary by Hector Barreto, chairman of The Latino Coalition

https://www.cnbc.com/2017/09/06/on-daca-trump-did-the-right-thing-commentary.html

More on DACA:

http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=320121.0

Online chris jones

« Reply #37 on: September 16, 2017, 09:39:19 PM »

love, e
                We are on the same channel E.  Ths man is up against the powers that have been in place for decades, kinda obvious, isn`t it.  Yes there is more of us, this is the main reason the divisions ( riots) have been backed, the MSM dices him constantly and on top of all of this, massive Hurricane catastrophe's, Korea, the middle east, and every career pol &who has bent over for Obama, Hillary, Bush and the Clintons, not to leave out the dark state, they have a lot to hide..  When JfK was whacked out Bush was CIA and of course went on to be the director. A coincidence, then toVP and on to the presidency.

Offline egypt

« Reply #38 on: September 17, 2017, 09:45:34 PM »

It is all extremely interesting.  How it all plays out is something to write a book on.  We are among great men.  Alex is one of them.

love, e

Offline Geolibertarian

• Global Moderator
  • 9/11 WAS AN INSIDE JOB! www.911truth.org
« Reply #39 on: September 18, 2017, 11:31:11 AM »

If I'm a major stockholder in Goldman Sachs, JPMorgan Chase, Citigroup, Bank of "America" and/or the "Federal" Reserve Bank of New York, I honesty don't care which of those three things come first.

"Give me control of a nation's money and I care not who makes its laws." -- attributed to Mayer Amschel Rothschild
"Abolish all taxation save that upon land values." -- Henry George

"If our nation can issue a dollar bond, it can issue a dollar bill." -- Thomas Edison

http://schalkenbach.org
http://www.monetary.org
http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=203330.0