WARNING – Do NOT Participate in Any “Free Speech” Rallies

Author Topic: WARNING – Do NOT Participate in Any “Free Speech” Rallies  (Read 420 times)

Offline Rex

I agree with this.  We have free speech in America.  Rallying for it would be like rallying for the breathing of air.  You don't need to "rally" for free speech...just use it. 

WARNING – Do NOT Participate in Any “Free Speech” Rallies

The media and George Soros are all in on starting a civil war, or widespread civil unrest. The rallies are scheduled and set up by fake right wing activists, then paid Antifa protestors are sent in to start fights. Soros pays both sides. They are then joined by fools who think the whole thing is real.

The goal isn’t to remove a statue or protect free speech. The goal is violence. The goal is to destroy the fabric of our society. They don’t care if it’s about monuments or free speech, all they care about is destroying the constitution.

If civil war, or widespread violent unrest breaks out:

1. Guns will be confiscated. Houses will be searched.. Think Katrina. Think Boston Marathon.

2. All conservatives will be declared terrorists.

3. Conservative websites will be declared hate sites.

4. Trump will be blamed. McCain and McConnell will join the media and call for his removal.

The entire Antifa and NeoNazi protest issue is fake. Both sides are seeded to kick it off. It’s designed to strike the emotions of peaceful people and make them join a side, then attack the other side. The media is the paid cheerleaders who freely advertise the locations of the action.

http://investmentwatchblog.com/warning-do-not-participate-in-any-free-speech-rallies-or-protests/

Don't forget, the Charlottesville White Pride thing was organized by an Obama supporter, Kessler.

Offline One Revelator

Re: WARNING – Do NOT Participate in Any “Free Speech” Rallies??????
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2017, 06:26:47 PM »
Hi Rex,

Check out these guys. The self-identify as moderate liberals and are targeted by Antifa. They are well aware of what they're up against and will not be silenced out of genuine concern for the future of this nation. They're already adapting to overcome the fake provocateurs/MSM complex. It needs to be done smartly. Otherwise, there are a lot of traps set to ensnare people in the middle of violent activity.

BREAKING NEWS: Patriot Prayer's Joey Gibson URGENT Press Conference Regarding SF
http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=320080.0

The investmentwatchblog article doesn't really resolve the problem. It keeps people silenced and sheltered in place.

Weren't you the one with the unmasking idea? Just saw a video where a lady explained the same thing. But she went further to show how it could be enforced right now, without federal intervention. I'll have to dig it up....
The number one cause of all human poverty, misery, and death is not global warming. It’s GLOBAL LYING.

Offline egypt

• Love: A Wish to bestow the fullness of Joyous Life
Re: WARNING – Do NOT Participate in Any “Free Speech” Rallies
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2017, 06:31:11 PM »
I agree with this.  We have free speech in America.  Rallying for it would be like rallying for the breathing of air.  You don't need to "rally" for free speech...just use it.

To me this is a good point.  And on the same note, arrest those committing crimes of assault, violence and damaging property.  Don't need to worry about it -- it's against the law.

love, e

Offline jofortruth

• The Great Deception
« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2017, 06:31:41 PM »
Dont protest in sanctuary cities run by democrats.
Don't believe me. Look it up yourself!

Offline One Revelator

Re: Do NOT Participate in Any “Free Speech” Rallies Without a SITREP
« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2017, 06:48:32 PM »
<cont>
Essentially, she has a way to force the enforcers to enforce the no-mask laws that already exist. (I just did a Rumsfeld there) Step 1 is to understand their chain of command....

Here she is:

How to Effectively Stop Antifa (No Petition)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dduc8AoIuG0
The number one cause of all human poverty, misery, and death is not global warming. It’s GLOBAL LYING.

Offline Rex

« Reply #5 on: August 27, 2017, 07:34:20 PM »
The woman in the video has a point about laws being in place against masks.  But that's only in some places.  Sure, remind the local officials of the mask laws, then film the demonstrations showing Antifa masks, then sue the city or state.  That's all good, but dribs and drabs won't matter to a mob.

And if locals aren't enforcing the laws now, and they won't in the future, no matter how much tax money they're sued for.  That's why a federal overrule is needed.  No KKK masks at rallies, no Antifa/BLM face coverings, no obscuring of your face in a public place where political confrontations are scheduled to occur.  Trump could nip the problem in the bud with an Executive Order.

Offline egypt

« Reply #6 on: August 27, 2017, 07:58:06 PM »

Well...bad guys who rob things wear a mask, right?  Why.. because they are up to criminal activity & no good.  They don't want to be identified.  In this case, they are armored up for battle.

While I'm sick of these despicable idiots in the black garb & masking, along with their rioting...  I don't think it is a good idea for an executive order to end masking.  It really is  a clamp-down on the personal freedom of a person.  It is along the lines of Kimmy babie in North Korea saying one can only wear certain, approved haircuts.  Someone might want to wear a mask to not spread germs, for instance.  Or, a bunch of dust is blowing up and a person may not want to inhale it.

Plus, what a way to daemonize Trump as a Nazi.  It is a nazi-esque action to ban masks.  Better he direct the FBI or whatever governmental agency's protocol that is affecting the police action.  You know, the advisors in how to handle things like these riots.

The rioting and the bullying assaults would stop pretty soon if they were arrested and interrogated.  Find out what and who they are about and put them on notice.  Book them.  Watch them and their organizations.  Put them out of operation just like they did the KKK & the black panthers.

Whatever is done, be it executive order or other, I wish it would happen soon.  I'm sick of it.  Sick of their trying to "take down America."  Give them a one-way ticket to North Korea.

love, e

Offline Rex

« Reply #7 on: August 27, 2017, 08:23:26 PM »
It's not an intrusion on personal freedom.  You're required to wear clothing, right?  Is that an intrusion on freedom?  So if there are requirements on what you MUST wear, why not requirements on what you MAY NOT wear, at least in situations where hiding your identity can be construed as probable cause to commit criminal acts.

As far as medical issues, bring a note from your doctor so you can show the police that you need your mask.

And Trump will be demonized for whatever he does.  For everything he does.  For whatever he doesn't do.  Obama invoked hundreds of executive orders.  Trump can issue them.

And you can't arrest everybody.  The trick is to prevent acts that lead to arrests.  Unmasking would discourage mindless, anonymous violence.

UPDATE:  The rally scheduled for San Francisco tomorrow has just been called off by its organizer.  He realized that his group was being set up for an attack.  This goes back to the original post.  The masked boogeymen encourage these rallies so that they can get the complicit media to report on the "Nazis."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MoizCmMQefY&feature=youtu.be

Offline egypt

« Reply #8 on: August 27, 2017, 09:01:06 PM »
It's not an intrusion on personal freedom.  You're required to wear clothing, right?  Is that an intrusion on freedom?  So if there are requirements on what you MUST wear, why not requirements on what you MAY NOT wear, at least in situations where hiding your identity can be construed as probable cause to commit criminal acts.

As far as medical issues, bring a note from your doctor so you can show the police that you need your mask.

And Trump will be demonized for whatever he does.  For everything he does.  For whatever he doesn't do.  Obama invoked hundreds of executive orders.  Trump can issue them.

And you can't arrest everybody. The trick is to prevent acts that lead to arrests.  Unmasking would discourage mindless, anonymous violence.

UPDATE:  The rally scheduled for San Francisco tomorrow has just been called off by its organizer.  He realized that his group was being set up for an attack.  This goes back to the original post.  The masked boogeymen encourage these rallies so that they can get the complicit media to report on the "Nazis."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MoizCmMQefY&feature=youtu.be

Rex -- I can see and agree with all of your reasoning.   It is a really good idea, too, to prevent crime. 

This however, has a couple of things going against it in the policing and law area.  Police respond to crime after a crime has been committed.   Any policeman will tell you it is not their job to prevent crime.   Not saying that police wouldn't appreciate rioters to be unmasked.  But still, masked or not, they cannot take action until the crime is committed.

For me, I still don't know about anti-mask laws that could be broken and arrests take place on that point.  I don't even believe in Halloween, but what about those kids?  Plenty of mayhem takes place on Halloween, too.

The idea that crime can be prevented is along the lines of making sure of our *Peace & Safety.* (heard that before right?)  Both ideaologies have been put out there, recently.   Prevent crime (snitch on your neighbor).  Turn in your guns (for peace & safety).   This is pure nazi brownshirt activity.  Think about it.  How could crime be prevented?  Brain control chips, mind control, martial law to be shot on sight,  a better society of better people?

It's too bad this antifa blackshirts are a lost generation of miseducated, drugged, vaxxed, waste of minds and human beings.  The only way to reduce (not prevent) crime, to me would be a better society of better people.  A real education teaching people how to think & be tolerant, instead of drugged up leaves blowing in the wind, would go a long way.

All in all, I wouldn't mind the entire USA, at this point to not be allowed to wear masks.  If it would fix it, I'm for it.  I seriously mean this.  Especially looking at those war clubs with nails.  Not to mention, it could be applied to burka garb, as well.  This I wouldn't mind either.  And the way those gals laughed about hiding a bomb in their burka -- well, must be a thought they like.

Can't talk nicely to, and convert a mask, this is for sure.  No going snow skiing with a mask on this winter -- you might be antifa.    Only in our homes, right -- we can wear them there, I hope (not that I want to wear a mask, anywhere).

love, e

Offline Rex

« Reply #9 on: August 27, 2017, 10:23:35 PM »
Then according to your line of reasoning, all the anti-mask laws that are on the books should be repealed.

The laws have been around for decades, and they work.  What I propose is merely to expand the law.

But back to the original reason for this thread, the leftists are suckering people into organizing rallies so that they, the leftists, can attack them.  And people are finally seeing what's going on.

You have to choose your battles.  Trump's rally in Arizona, surrounded by so many like-minded people, was a win.  Holding a prayer meeting in San Francisco (the anti-Christian Nancy Pelosi's backyard) would have been a loss.  She would have praised Antifa for attacking the "Nazis," and the media would have reported it that way.

Offline egypt

« Reply #10 on: August 27, 2017, 10:47:50 PM »

Well, if it works to have anti-mask laws, then I'm all for it.  There's no reason to be wearing a mask in public except you're up to no good.

love, e