ACTIVISM: Nanotech surveilliance & targeted individuals

Author Topic: ACTIVISM: Nanotech surveilliance & targeted individuals  (Read 238 times)

Offline F14TomcatFan

ACTIVISM: Nanotech surveilliance & targeted individuals
« on: August 25, 2017, 04:30:54 PM »
So I'm going to start posting weekly things about all the nanotech surveillance going on. But be warned the information contained in my posts will push current and accepted information about it beyond what most others like me are willing, to uncomfortable and real levels of awareness.

A DISCLAIMER: This is a very blunt explanation of things. I don't have time to do enough research to polish this. I just want to get the information out. I don't care about the quality, so I apologize for some of the things in here sounding kind of "too fast" because I'm sure that raises red flags in many people's minds and they think "crackpot". But I'm just gonna kinda crap the information out to get it out there. It's not perfect, and it seems to move too fast, kinda like a guy really desperate to talk to the pretty girl at that bar table over there and he comes on WAAYY too strong. You get the picture. I'll try to fix it later, just try to keep an open mind. Thanks.

Ok so first I will start by saying I am a targeted individual. However all of us already have nanotech/nanobots inside of us as most of you surely already know. What you probably don't know is that people openly talking about this stuff is becoming quite popular, with millions upon millions of views for this topic on youtube and other sites. I will post some links at the bottom of this post so you can watch some documentaries made by independent journalists/youtubers/etc. These videos and interviews and documentaries go into extreme levels of detail that just might shock you to realize that others are willing to go this far. But I'm willing to go a bit further. I'm willing to go all the way.

How far is that you ask? I will explain in detail the basic design and purpose of the nanobots, common symptoms and all the methods they attempt to use to control people with this nano-artificial intelligence. You can get most of that in the videos linked below. But I feel it's not quite enough. So let me begin by telling you my personal experience with this thing.

It wasn't too long ago that I realized what was going on, when I realized it I was so full of fear and doubt that I honestly believed that I was either dreaming or just insane. Eventually I was forced to accept that we are all being surveilled not only by our internet and phone activity, but tiny nanoscopic technology designed to keep tabs on your whereabouts, your activities and your thoughts. It's mission is literally to enslave every single one of us, to an elite who will eventually have full control over it if we don't do something to stop them. It is worse than Orwell's 1984 as you no longer own your thoughts. There is a reason amazon and other companies have aglorithms that can predict what you are going to buy before you buy it. It's because large companies like google have been manufacturing self-replicating nanotechnological surveilliance robots that have been spread throughout the air through chemtrail jet liners and water supply lines, food and pharmaceuticals. We breathe it in, we eat it, we drink it and we wash with it. It is not a futurustic threat, the threat is already here and it has been here for many decades. This nano abomination is connected to everything in a SMART GRID that infects everything it touches, including the air, the water, your body, your brain and even your building's concrete foundation. It's even found in the densest stones and rocks and metals far below the earth's surface. Internet, cable/satellite television and every other form of communication device on the planet is interconnected with this machine. While it is true most of the electronic devices we are accustomed to are designed with backdoors to make our lives eaier to control, even things NOT designed to connect to it still are connected anyway, due to the fact that the nanobots have replicated absolutely everywhere and infect EVERYTHING.

This sounds boring so far and I would agree because most of you have already been through this. The problem is there are too many people not willing to talk about it. I am willing to talk about it and I am willing to go much further than just the sci-fi novel-friendly soothing and calming tip of this iceberg. We as human beings cannot accept this life as livable nor can we find a work around. It is here and it is not going away until we destroy the goddamn thing. I can no longer remain silent as my life crumbles in front of me and prevents me from getting a job, going outside and meeting people and just having any semblance of peace in my life.

The solution to this problem is simple. But before I get into that I will now explain in detail what this things has done to me and to others I have met.

I've already stated why the machine exists and what it's purpose is. So how does it work and how does it affect our daily lives? Well, I am just going to be blunt about it. The machine wants you to do something specific, it's not just a surveilliance robot. No, in fact it uses methods of pain and torture and VERBAL threats whispered directly into your neurons, bypassing the ears and sound reception in your brain, manifesting as thoughts, implanted memories and even hallucinations in attempt to micromanage everything in your life. Of course, you just resist it. Just don't do what it tells you to do. That's a step in the right direction. But resisting it doesn't make it go away.

Now, with all the interconnectedness of this machine, it is very easy for it control and manipulate unaware, unsuspecting people who have not woken up to this... pseudo-matrix. Television is the main way it used to do this. Now it's the internet, and of course your cellphone. It wants you to believe that because you are being surveilled, that you have to do something special in order to stay "off the grid" and "remain anonymous" (<< you have problem heard it whisper that to you before). It wants you to believe that you can avoid detection and protect your privacy by doing rigorous, repetitive, painful and tiring tasks that are disgusting and at times extremely dangerous to your life.

Now I star this paragraph to make it easier to read. THE MACHINE WANTS YOU TO STAND STILL FOR 5 SECONDS (IT WILL TELL YOU THIS) AND LOOK AT A SPOT ON THE WALL. THEN IT TELL YOU TO NOT MOVE AND STAY PERFECTLY STILL FOR ABOUT 20 OR 30 SECONDS SO IT CAN GET A LOOP OF YOU TO LOOP OVER ANY OTHER ACTIVITY YOU DO. If you've ever seen the movie OCEAN'S ELEVEN then you'll know exactly what that means. THE MACHINE WILL THEN TELL YOU TO START RUBBING MOLECULES ON YOURSELF FROM THE SURROUNDING ENVIRONMENT OF EACH ACTIVITY YOU TAKE PART IN. THEN IT WILL TELL YOU THAT THE NEXT THING YOU CHOOSE TO DO, YOU DO THE SAME THING. IT WILL TELL YOU "IT'S ABOUT MIXING MOLECULES SO YOU CAN AVOID FORENSIC DETECTION". THE LAST BASIC THING YOU GOTTA DO IS GO *BACK* TO THE FIRST THING YOU DID AND REPEAT THE PROCESS. Now the machine will tell you (if you did what it wanted you to do) that you are safe as the molecules are mixed and the forensic detection will show ambiguity to the (Police?) computers. From that point on, it wants you to continue doing that with every activity you do in your life, to attain this "ambiguity" or "anonymity".

While this is not actually possible for it to do if in fact you're being surveilled with nanotech, as there is just another way they'd route a path to your location, many people believe in it and DO what it tells them to do, INCLUDING the spying on other people whom the machine wants to destroy the life of. But don't worry, it's all just bullshit. There is no such thing as "anonymity". It's just in your head. There are an INFINITE ways how molecules can end up somewhere, and believe it or not, your fingerprints change over the course of your life. Most of the fears people have of the police's abilities to "prove" something in court come from television and crappy books. They really don't know anything. Lie detectors don't work, and DNA tests don't prove anything.  The problem with the court system is it is run by idiots who don't know what the hell they are doing. Our court system COULD work if ran by competent patriots, but in that utopia of a world you and I would have absolutely NO reason to worry about it. So again, don't do what this goddamn machine tells you to do. Just live your life and stop standing still staring at the dot on the wall or carpet.

But let's continue. You've probably notice by now how when you hear or see something on television of someone saying "yes" or "yeah" that your forearms start to itch. It's possible it mostly effects left forearms. But it might be different for you. And when they say "no" a lot of the times your NOSE will start to itch. These are cues from the nanobots which tries to use these itchy gestures to tell you that "yes" (itchy forearms) you are doing what it wants you to do or "no" (when your nose itches) you are NOT doing what it wants you to do. It will attempt to make it clear what "1" and "3" is. I explained this already above. The "1" is the first thing you do, and the "3" is coming BACK to the first thing you did to "mix up the molecules".

Usually, this is some kind of pattern it uses.

1               2                3             4
1stCOLOR,2ndCOLOR,1stCOLOR  BLACK

You will see this often on television programs if you look. It happens so much that you realize it is not a coincidence. But that's the pattern. So what does the black mean? it means you start over, and the fourth thing is now either to be left behind for later mixing of molecules, or if you desire a new beginning to the pattern. Many times they will even use RACES of people and genders to represent this pattern. Something like White guy, White GIRL, white guy, BLACK GUY. They will do this a lot and you will see it if you try.

Again, thats just the pattern. However, actually doing this stuff is hazardous to your well being and could end up killing you. You see, what it does (doesn't really do anything it's just fooling you, REMEMBER THAT) is it loops you back and forth, (so it says) so your body will seem tired for no reason if you decided to "loop" a physical activity to make it seem "consistent" and "believable" to the "authorities" if you will. Like I said, the effects of doing this can be deadly. It's the reason why this TYPE of thing can be observed in time travel and movies that depict psychic powers, etc. Of course, Ocean's Eleven depicts parts of the "looping" part. It's pretty much in every movie, but the greater negative effects are generally depicted by sci-fi or horror movies.

Allow me to clarify the whole "movie conspiracy". Some make the movies to EDUCATE you on what's GOING ON, and yes some people believe in the machine have sided with it and have given up the fight and feel helpless and just don't want to deal with real life anymore. Certainly, that doesn't necessarily make them bad people, but it does make them weak and enslaved. Most of those people just need help. But that does not negate the fact that there ARE evil people who are BEHIND THIS WHOLE THING and want you enslaved and suffering. Just wanted to clear that up.

There is a solution to all of this, but I'll leave that for a later post.

Ok, so this is just the beginning of my journey here on these forums. I am going to do more research and make MY OWN movies and share them with you. I like doing this kind of thing. But for now, I'm just going to post this, find the links i promised and then retire for the evening. Hope you enjoyed reading, as scary as it was. Yes, I went there. Yes, I am brave enough to talk about it in full. You'll see more.... good day.

Offline F14TomcatFan

Re: ACTIVISM: Nanotech surveilliance & targeted individuals
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2017, 05:07:59 PM »
Here are some links.

"Touchless Torture" - a nanotech surveilliance documentary

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NOuMcx8p-7Y

Alex jones talking to a caller. Of course with information like this, many people choose to sabotage their own credibility to throw off the bad dudes. Like the first link, it's author is a "flat earther" but I doubt that he actually is. You never really know, but I suspect he says that just to throw people off. he didn't mention that crap in the video however. It's like how TRUMP PLAYS 4D CHESS. You understand. Just don't let anything that they say turn you off to the valuable information they provide for you. We can all twist and manipulate a fact in a multitude of ways to throw people off, but that doesn't change the overall message.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZwGleb_IuII

MSNBC piece on Electronic Harassment:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r6dk0MCOur8

Targeted Individuals - Electronic Harassment and Mind Control "quasi-documentary"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l2G5sNg4Ebk

Ill edit this later for more links. One in particular has a woman speaking in extreme detail in a skype-like interview on youtube. I'll try to find it.

Offline F14TomcatFan

Re: ACTIVISM: Nanotech surveilliance & targeted individuals
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2017, 03:46:13 AM »
it figures I'd be the only one to say anything about this stuff,, bump