Executive Order - Solution to Trump's "disavow the KKK" problem

Author Topic: Executive Order - Solution to Trump's "disavow the KKK" problem  (Read 1289 times)

Offline Rex

Trump has disavowed the KKK several times, but the mainstream media keeps hounding him to disavow it yet again.  This may be the way to do that, in a big way, and also rein in the Antifa and BLM terrorists.

Some states have anti-mask laws.  They were put in place so the KKK couldn't create mayhem under the cover of hoods.  List of states:

http://www.anapsid.org/cnd/mcs/maskcodes.html

Trump should issue an Executive Order based on these laws.  And he should say that it's time the whole country is protected from the evil KKK hoods.

But of course, the REAL setback would be to the Antifa/BLM agitators.  They wear masks now, at every event where they cause mayhem.

So take away their anonymity, while saying the KKK is the target.  Just issue a blanket E.O. worded like the state statutes.

I know that the act would be deemed a violation of some right or other, but who the hell has good in their hearts when they show up at a politically-charged demonstration wearing a mask?

Opinions?

Offline One Revelator

Re: Executive Order - Solution to Trump's "disavow the KKK" problem
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2017, 05:29:26 PM »
... who the hell has good in their hearts when they show up at a politically-charged demonstration wearing a mask?

Opinions?

The number one cause of all human poverty, misery, and death is not global warming. It’s GLOBAL LYING.

Offline Rex

« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2017, 05:42:55 PM »
Well, a wide net catches the good with the bad.  Some peaceful demonstrations would be denied the use of masks.  I wanted to kick it up to 100 mph on the highway today but, you know, I'm not allowed.

I forgot to mention...this E.O. would also be a good thing for law enforcement.  Make it simple--political event, mask, arrest the person.  It would provide clear-cut guidelines for law enforcement.  They seem rather confused right now.

Offline One Revelator

« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2017, 06:49:34 PM »
Well, a wide net catches the good with the bad. 

Could say the same thing about mass door to door roundups and disarmament. Like in NOLA or Boston.
The number one cause of all human poverty, misery, and death is not global warming. It’s GLOBAL LYING.

Offline Rex

« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2017, 06:58:57 PM »
Door to door roundups, you're in your home.  Masking your ID in public with the intent to cause mayhem...that's different.

The anti-mask laws have been around for decades.  They're legal.  Trump could "fight the KKK" with such an E.O., but in truth he'd be depriving the leftist jihadis of their most emboldening tool...anonymity.

Offline One Revelator

« Reply #5 on: August 18, 2017, 07:32:11 PM »
Masking your ID in public with the intent to cause mayhem...that's different.

That's the thing. Intent. But also, who are these people?

The masked criminals in Charlottesville didn't have a permit. They never checked in. The other guys did.
That right there was enough for the police to intervene but they didn't.
Their orders were to stand down.

I see this a lot with events involving police vehicles. The cops mysteriously withdraw, leaving the vehicle there only to have masked “hooligans” show up with baseball bats to destroy the vehicle.

Amazingly, camera crews are left alone there to thoroughly document the destruction for the MSM and the hooligans leave them alone.

So who's behind the masks? In the past it was cops. Now it could be anybody with a criminal record that feels they have nothing to lose getting paid $25+/hr and signing an NDA to be there. I'm positive that there are many organizations other than “crowds on demand” that take advantage of funds thrown their way.

Offline Rex

« Reply #6 on: August 18, 2017, 07:41:22 PM »
Local authorities often dictate rules of engagement for the police.  In Charlottesville, the cops probably got orders to do what they did.

That would be the beauty of an Executive Order prohibiting masks at political events--the cops would know that their local officials don't have any say on the mask issue.  See a mask, arrest the agitator.

Offline One Revelator

« Reply #7 on: August 18, 2017, 08:09:19 PM »
Should we arrest people wearing burkas as well? What about the cops that wear balaclavas? (which I've never agreed with, btw)

I'm pretty sure the mayor and the governor knew the intent of various factions in that crowd. There's articles fingering them. If the event results in further restrictions on freedom, then the lefties win. That's the whole point of them doing what they do. To them, being in jail together simply means “equality”. To Soros, it means a free America turned into a gulag Amerika. Mission accomplished.

Offline Rex

« Reply #8 on: August 18, 2017, 09:48:10 PM »
11 states have anti-mask laws.  Should they be forced to abandon them because they're too Big Brother?

And unmasking agitators protects law abiding crowds.  Trump's E.O. could be about keeping the peace, making it safe for people to take their children to rallies again, now that the KKK (and other insidious groups) can no longer hide behind their masks.

If the liberal jihadists aren't stopped in America, then it's game over.  Unmasking them seems like a pretty benign step to take in order to help save the country.

And yes, burkas (or hijabs) cannot be exempted, since they are masks.  It's not a religious thing, but what applies to the KKK regarding face coverage has to apply to all.

Offline One Revelator

« Reply #9 on: August 18, 2017, 11:38:07 PM »
I can see the day when the little people get screwed for such an edict because their 25 cent Guy Fawkes mask can't keep up with the Soros Hollywood make-up Mission-Impossible jobs for his people, which is tied up in litigation over whether or not it meets the legal definition of a mask.

In the meantime, actions speak louder than appearances. Did somebody destroy property, cause injury, or take a life? Then THAT is what needs to be prosecuted.

As far as state/local ordinances, it's up to them. Tenth Amendment withstanding.

Oh, and here's how the fake news blitz painting Trump as a KKK racist turned out:

Trump voters react to his statements after violence in Charlottesville
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fkpK8ga4K_g

Courtesy of CBS Evening News oddly enough.

Offline Rex

« Reply #10 on: August 19, 2017, 08:00:46 AM »
A Trump E.O. prohibiting the covering of the face at political events would protect lives and reduce property damage.  Just like you have to stay on the sidewalk at the demonstration, you have to leave your mask at home.  Or face arrest.  Easy peasy.

Offline Rex

« Reply #11 on: August 20, 2017, 07:58:45 AM »
Boston this weekend.  Masked mob:

Boston Free Speech Rally Woman with us flag attacked and dragged

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VLVbNDIEsCY

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
    • JACKSON HOLLY'S OLD HOME PLACE
« Reply #12 on: August 20, 2017, 08:52:15 AM »
... I haven't linked to a CNN piece in months ...
but even THEY know they can't keep up the
goofy, anti-AMERICAN cover for these bands
of violent, afro-centric BOLSHEVIKS much
longer ...

Unmasking the leftist Antifa movement
Sara Ganim and Chris Welch - August 19, 2017

(CNN)On the morning of Donald Trump's inauguration, Keval Bhatt hunted through a closet in his parents' Virginia home for the darkest clothes he could find.

The 19-year-old didn't own much in black, the color he knew his fellow protesters would wear head to toe on the streets of Washington that day.

As Bhatt drove into the city for his first-ever protest, he hesitated.

"I thought, there's a very good chance that I might get arrested, that my whole life could be radically altered in a negative way if I kept driving, and I was really close to turning around," Bhatt told CNN. "But I think the rationale is that even if it did negatively affect my life, I had still contributed to this movement that was necessary. I was still making an effort to make other people's lives better, even if it made my life worse, and once I realized that, I had no regrets."
Bhatt joined protesters dressed completely in black, some with their faces covered by masks -- a tactic known as "black bloc" that aims to unify demonstrators' efforts and hide their identities.

While Antifa members don't fit a single category, they say many are millennials and many live on society's fringes: undocumented immigrants, transgender people, low-wage workers, those who don't conform to the traditional 9-to-5.
And their methods are often violent. Antifa leaders admit they're willing to physically attack anyone who employs violence against them or who condones racism -- as long as force is used in the name of eradicating hatred.

"In speaking to Antifa leaders across the country, CNN found
very few who would take off their masks. Indeed, it took months
to track down members willing to share their stories."

http://www.cnn.com/2017/08/18/us/unmasking-antifa-anti-fascists-hard-left/index.html
St. Augustine: “The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it.
Let it loose; it will defend itself."

Offline Rex

« Reply #13 on: August 20, 2017, 12:33:39 PM »
Great article.  Thanks for posting that. 

Imagine if the article were about some young KKK volunteer who wants to protest loss of states' rights and the fascism of the liberal left's political correctness war.  Some kid who doesn't want to be identified, even though the causes are just, so he puts on a KKK pinhead hat.  Imagine the furor.

The hypocrisy of the left truly reeks.

Offline Dude447

« Reply #14 on: August 20, 2017, 12:51:30 PM »
Trump could disavow the KKK and the White  Supremacy Movement all day , It's never going to be enough for the likes of bonkers Maxine  Walters and John Mad Dog MCcain . Arizona keeps voting this asshole in ?
Talking of Assholes can some one from the USA  explain California to me

Offline egypt

• Love: A Wish to bestow the fullness of Joyous Life
« Reply #15 on: August 20, 2017, 01:38:19 PM »
11 states have anti-mask laws.  Should they be forced to abandon them because they're too Big Brother?

And unmasking agitators protects law abiding crowds.  Trump's E.O. could be about keeping the peace, making it safe for people to take their children to rallies again, now that the KKK (and other insidious groups) can no longer hide behind their masks.

If the liberal jihadists aren't stopped in America, then it's game over.  Unmasking them seems like a pretty benign step to take in order to help save the country.

And yes, burkas (or hijabs) cannot be exempted, since they are masks.  It's not a religious thing, but what applies to the KKK regarding face coverage has to apply to all.

Masked or not, they should be arrested for their crimes.  To walk up and hit, spray or otherwise hurt a person in the name of "protesting" is not ok.  Protesting is about free speech.  Acts of violence, rioting are against the law and done under the umbrella of "protesting" does not make it legal.

To me, it cannot be protesting either, because who is going to listen to an angry mob that wants to hurt you?

So, masking or unmasking isn't the issue.  Even so, personally, I would see unmasking.  Because, it is a thug, intimidation and bullying factor that shouldn't be a part of a protest, either.   They look like a mini PLO army in our streets.

The police have their hands tied.  What do we do?  Mass mob citizen arrest?

love, e

Offline Rex

« Reply #16 on: August 20, 2017, 03:53:06 PM »
The police have their hands tied.  What do we do?  Mass mob citizen arrest?

Untie the hands of the police.  A Trump Executive Order prohibiting the wearing of KKK hoods and other face obscuring garb at political events.  One clear-cut rule that all police will understand.  The worst of the troublemakers will be spotted and dealt with before they can cause trouble.  Taze and cuff them.  There will still be confrontations and other problems, but not from masked terrorists.

Offline egypt

• Love: A Wish to bestow the fullness of Joyous Life
« Reply #17 on: August 20, 2017, 05:52:43 PM »

It goes on and on and on for years and years.  What needs to be done to untie the police hands?

love, e