Why is the alternative media now pushing for WW3?

Author Topic: Why is the alternative media now pushing for WW3?  (Read 987 times)

Offline Rex

Why is the alternative media now pushing for WW3?
« on: August 12, 2017, 07:47:59 AM »
I listened to a bit of Alex Jones yesterday, and he's in favor or preemptively nuking North Korea.  Because of Obama and Bill Clinton, of course.  And below is a thing about Michael Savage being in favor of the same:

https://www.infowars.com/savage-us-could-drop-neutron-bomb-on-nkorea/

What the hell's wrong with these guys?

Offline poncho

Re: Why is the alternative media now pushing for WW3?
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2017, 01:00:34 PM »
If Trump attacks N Korea, and that leads to WWIII, he will go down as one of histories biggest villains of all time.  Right up there with Hitler.
So, for the life of me, I cannot fathom how he and his cabinet don't see this.

The civil war in America alone, after it starts will be more than enough.  The media will be toxic, not stop.
So is that the plan?

The world is getting too crazy, I need a pause.

Offline One Revelator

« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2017, 01:40:17 PM »
There's also a weird threat that somehow BANNON will be fired if people don't stop pointing out obvious problems with McMaster, the neocon and Bilderburg member.

This CNN clip says it all. CNN luvs neocons so much they had Kristol on their panel to push for the N. Korea attack. They're still hyping the russia, russia, russia meme.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d2gclMysfXs
The number one cause of all human poverty, misery, and death is not global warming. It’s GLOBAL LYING.

Offline TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2017, 02:01:22 PM »
very similar to the 1928's pre-depression  vignates to wwI ,,, looking towards a WWII  ,,, hmmm ...  1918 - 2018 100 year cycle correction ?
Behold, happy is the man whom God correcteth: therefore despise not thou the chastening of the Almighty: For he maketh sore, and bindeth up: he woundeth, and his hands make whole ; He shall deliver thee in six troubles: yea, in seven there shall no evil touch thee. - Job 5

Offline poncho

« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2017, 02:41:15 PM »
very similar to the 1928's pre-depression  vignates to wwI ,,, looking towards a WWII  ,,, hmmm ...  1918 - 2018 100 year cycle correction ?

Yes us Conspiracy theorist's are wrong.  The coincidence theorists are the ones who are right.  Everything is just a random string of unrelated events.  There is no one behind anything...

The saying about if you don't remember history, your doomed to repeat, it is a lie.
The reality is, those who are in charge like to repeat history because they remember it.  Sicko bastards.

Offline EvadingGrid

• Truthers are not Trumpers
    • Trump Bot Free Zone
« Reply #5 on: August 12, 2017, 03:44:25 PM »

“History doesn't repeat itself, but it does rhyme.”

― Mark Twain
“Hey, I’m a nationalist and a globalist”
-- Donald Trump

Article : "A Limited Hangout Operation ?"

Offline DAVIDE MTL

« Reply #6 on: August 30, 2017, 09:44:42 AM »
There's also a weird threat that somehow BANNON will be fired if people don't stop pointing out obvious problems with McMaster, the neocon and Bilderburg member.

This CNN clip says it all. CNN luvs neocons so much they had Kristol on their panel to push for the N. Korea attack. They're still hyping the russia, russia, russia meme.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d2gclMysfXs
I read Bannon was fired because of the jewish son in law...at the end of the day the cabalist satanic   jews run the world..Trumps foreign policy seems to be in line wit the neocons

Offline SMatthews

« Reply #7 on: September 18, 2017, 01:11:30 PM »
“History doesn't repeat itself, but it does rhyme.”

― Mark Twain
Samuel Clemens... the man of mythic quotes. Another gem of his, which I had not heard.

But on the topic of North Korea, I think we need to take them off the board. Evacuate Seoul, and then hit NK with every non-nuclear missile we have. Then let the South take over.

We can't use our ground troops (mainly because of the lies the NK people believe about us), but the South could occupy and fight (they are thought to only be the misguided brothers of their fellow countrymen).

I am not sure it would be WWIII. They are a small nation. China would not have a military retaliation against the States because their economy and ours are inextricably linked. Probably the only positive (word used with every grain of salt possible) thing Globalism has done is make something like a global war pretty near impossible.

We will take pot shots at one another, but things are too tied together for all-out war. And no one is going to beat the United States in a real war... they know that. We have everyone outnumbered, and with our allies (who would side with us over the North Koreans and their allies) we have everyone surrounded.

The only threat of Nuclear war, it seems, is NK. If we get rid of them, that might be the only way to prevent WWIII.

Just a thought. A thought that I think rhymes pretty well.

Offline TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #8 on: September 18, 2017, 03:00:38 PM »
People don't seem to get that NK was taken over by the Chinese Army  with Korean slave nation .
Kim is a Mao clone boy.

So Trump is trying to make China rein in NK via threats that will destroy China's economic progress.

Watch the sparks fly ...
Behold, happy is the man whom God correcteth: therefore despise not thou the chastening of the Almighty: For he maketh sore, and bindeth up: he woundeth, and his hands make whole ; He shall deliver thee in six troubles: yea, in seven there shall no evil touch thee. - Job 5