Why is the alternative media now pushing for WW3?

Author Topic: Why is the alternative media now pushing for WW3?  (Read 248 times)

Offline Rex

Why is the alternative media now pushing for WW3?
« on: August 12, 2017, 07:47:59 AM »
I listened to a bit of Alex Jones yesterday, and he's in favor or preemptively nuking North Korea.  Because of Obama and Bill Clinton, of course.  And below is a thing about Michael Savage being in favor of the same:

https://www.infowars.com/savage-us-could-drop-neutron-bomb-on-nkorea/

What the hell's wrong with these guys?

Offline poncho

Re: Why is the alternative media now pushing for WW3?
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2017, 01:00:34 PM »
If Trump attacks N Korea, and that leads to WWIII, he will go down as one of histories biggest villains of all time.  Right up there with Hitler.
So, for the life of me, I cannot fathom how he and his cabinet don't see this.

The civil war in America alone, after it starts will be more than enough.  The media will be toxic, not stop.
So is that the plan?

The world is getting too crazy, I need a pause.

Offline One Revelator

« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2017, 01:40:17 PM »
There's also a weird threat that somehow BANNON will be fired if people don't stop pointing out obvious problems with McMaster, the neocon and Bilderburg member.

This CNN clip says it all. CNN luvs neocons so much they had Kristol on their panel to push for the N. Korea attack. They're still hyping the russia, russia, russia meme.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d2gclMysfXs
The number one cause of all human poverty, misery, and death is not global warming. It’s GLOBAL LYING.

Offline TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2017, 02:01:22 PM »
very similar to the 1928's pre-depression  vignates to wwI ,,, looking towards a WWII  ,,, hmmm ...  1918 - 2018 100 year cycle correction ?
Behold, happy is the man whom God correcteth: therefore despise not thou the chastening of the Almighty: For he maketh sore, and bindeth up: he woundeth, and his hands make whole ; He shall deliver thee in six troubles: yea, in seven there shall no evil touch thee. - Job 5

Offline poncho

« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2017, 02:41:15 PM »
very similar to the 1928's pre-depression  vignates to wwI ,,, looking towards a WWII  ,,, hmmm ...  1918 - 2018 100 year cycle correction ?

Yes us Conspiracy theorist's are wrong.  The coincidence theorists are the ones who are right.  Everything is just a random string of unrelated events.  There is no one behind anything...

The saying about if you don't remember history, your doomed to repeat, it is a lie.
The reality is, those who are in charge like to repeat history because they remember it.  Sicko bastards.

Online EvadingGrid

• Truthers are not Trumpers
    • Trump Bot Free Zone
« Reply #5 on: August 12, 2017, 03:44:25 PM »

“History doesn't repeat itself, but it does rhyme.”

― Mark Twain
“Hey, I’m a nationalist and a globalist”
-- Donald Trump

Article : "A Limited Hangout Operation ?"