What will you do when they remove Trump?

Author Topic: What will you do when they remove Trump?  (Read 1358 times)

Offline Rex

« on: August 07, 2017, 12:05:01 AM »
With the BS investigation into Trump/Russia, an investigation headed by a man who helped the Clintons sell US uranium to Russia illegally, we should be able to see the writing on the wall.  Arch criminals have set their sights on removing Trump from office.  As our Attorney General sits idly by.  The criminals have to act quickly, too, before Trump reveals their slave trafficking operations, pedophilia, genocide plans for humanity and so forth.  And once Trump's gone his replacement, globalist Mike Pence, will set us back on the bureaucratic, collectivist course.

Do any of you know what you're going to do after the coup?  Just curious.

We Are Watching A Slow-Motion Coup D’etat

It’s nearly incontrovertible that a slow-motion coup d’etat is now taking place. Since November 9, 2016, forces within the U.S. government, media, and partisan opposition have aligned to overthrow the Electoral College winner, Donald Trump....

...Arguably, what has been branded as “The Resistance” — but in actuality is the totalitarian might of the administrative state and their partisan allies — began with the Democratic Party’s scorched-earth campaign against the political nominations of the Trump White House. But beyond the partisan rancor of the legitimate and often frustrating nomination process, more sinister forces were at work....

...In all of this, the media has abandoned their role as watchdogs with a healthy dose of skepticism and become the propaganda arm of the unelected administrative state, complicit in and even cheering on the actions that have superseded the will of the people....

...We may already be past the point of no return. Some in the White House made it a point to seek dismantling the administrative state, but it appears the administrative state is more than capable of fighting back and seizing additional power through leaks, obstinacy, and partisan rancor — ensuring its survival and propelling what can only be described as a coup d’etat.

http://thefederalist.com/2017/05/19/watching-slow-motion-coup-detat/

Offline Rex

Re: What will you do when they remove Trump?
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2017, 07:41:38 AM »
Mueller’s Role in Delivering Uranium to Russians Raises Questions

In 2009, then-Secretary of State Hillary Clinton directed FBI Director Mueller to deliver a sample of Highly Enriched Uranium (HEU) to Russia. The uranium had reportedly been stolen. It seems particularly odd, considering that the FBI is not under the supervision of the State Department, and that the FBI director would personally make the transfer.

Assange released the controversial cable on May 17, the same day that Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein tapped Mueller as an “independent” counsel to investigate any supposed Trump-Russian ties....

https://www.thenewamerican.com/usnews/foreign-policy/item/26617-mueller-s-role-in-delivering-uranium-to-russians-raises-questions

So, if the Republicans and Trump & his team didn't do something about Mueller on day one, then Mueller is going to have his way.  He'll get whatever he wants.  And since he delivered nuclear material to the Russians for Clinton...

My county voted 86% for Trump and my state voted for him, so there will be some pissed off people here when they remove him from office, but what can we do besides get pissed off?  Seriously, what's the game plan?  Because they ARE going to remove him unless something big changes things.  What's the plan?  Vote the bums out?  Civil war?  Accept it?

Offline One Revelator

« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2017, 08:23:50 AM »

I don't see the vast red areas just accepting something like that. Like him or not, people voted for an agenda, an unmistakable redirect of the status quo back to freedom and constitutional standards.

The next non-violent law-abiding event is election 2018. Dems aren't even a thing anymore and there are a lot of RINOs to be purged.
The number one cause of all human poverty, misery, and death is not global warming. It’s GLOBAL LYING.

Offline Rex

« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2017, 09:42:22 AM »
Can future elections be trusted?  The Dept of Homeland Security is running them from now on:

In Stunning Last Minute Power Grab, Obama Designates Election Systems As "Critical Infrastructure"

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-01-06/stunning-last-minute-power-grab-obama-designates-election-systems-critical-infrastru

Elections are supposed to be run by the states, not the feds.  And if the DHS is allowed to run elections, the D.C. bureaucracy will never again allow a hostile into office.  Trump needs to reverse this new policy.

And he also needs to countermand Obama's executive order about intelligence agencies receiving raw data.  The data collected by the agencies used to be sent to one agency, then passed out to the agency with oversight on the matter.  Obama changed that just before he left office.  Now, all the agencies receive all the intel.  THAT'S where the Trump leaks are coming from, from that change in the distribution of intelligence.  Trump needs to revert to the system as it was before:

Obama expands the NSA's ability to share data with other agencies

https://www.engadget.com/2017/01/12/obama-expands-the-nsas-ability-to-share-data-with-other-agencie/

In any event...no taxation without representation.  If the D.C. bureaucracy removes our elected representative, then we do not have representation.  Not paying income tax comes to mind, but that feeds into the destruction of government that the bureaucracy would like.  Without govt, they'll have to provide some kind of makeshift order (martial law administered by the bureaucracy).  This is definitely a quanarous situation.

Offline Geolibertarian

• Global Moderator
  • 9/11 WAS AN INSIDE JOB! www.911truth.org
« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2017, 09:51:02 AM »

I disagree with the premise of the question, because "they" are not as God-like and all-powerful as they want everyone to blindly believe they are.
"Abolish all taxation save that upon land values." -- Henry George

"If our nation can issue a dollar bond, it can issue a dollar bill." -- Thomas Edison

http://schalkenbach.org
http://www.monetary.org
http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=203330.0

Offline EvadingGrid

• Truthers are not Trumpers
    • Trump Bot Free Zone
« Reply #5 on: August 07, 2017, 10:41:21 AM »
ROFL

Who is going to remove Trump ?

Let me guess . . . .

The Deep State, because Trump is aggressive to Russia, does False Flag Attacks on Syria, makes bullshit assertions that Iran is not fully compliant with its Nukes,
gives all the money to the Military, CIA and Homeland Security and appoints only either Bilderberg or Goldman Sachs into his Swamp.

* cat  rolls around laughing

“Hey, I’m a nationalist and a globalist”
-- Donald Trump

Article : "A Limited Hangout Operation ?"

Offline One Revelator

« Reply #6 on: August 07, 2017, 01:28:14 PM »
ROFL

Let me guess . . . .

The Deep State,

Yes. The deep state. The amalgamation of every secret society ever to exist and the industries that they influence and control.

“The very word "secrecy" is repugnant in a free and open society; and we are as a people inherently and historically opposed to secret societies, to secret oaths and to secret proceedings...”

Since JFK these groups have been shaping the world and setting US policy through the Presidency. All the Presidents had to do was listen to a group of unaccountable “advisors” that lied. Just like Kissinger said. That way, the President was never really responsible for the outcome. The public wasn't part of it except as cattle to be managed.

This President, however, is the first in a very long time to bypass the swamp and communicate directly with the people as a whole. BOTH ways. He doesn't need our voices to be filtered through some jackass gatekeeper.

Behold the tweetstorm that “General” Kelly supposedly thought he had in the bag.

Kelly Loses Control As "Vacationing" Trump Unleashes Angriest Tweetstorm Yet
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-08-07/kelly-loses-control-vacationing-trump-unleashes-angriest-tweetstorm-yet

We the people have had enough of deep-state undermining of overt, elected authority. We have had enough of the abusive social engineering coming from those organizations that could care less about citizen's interests.

This is a country of, by, and for THE PEOPLE. Not of, by, and for shadowy, hidden, elitist interests at our expense.
The number one cause of all human poverty, misery, and death is not global warming. It’s GLOBAL LYING.

Offline Rex

« Reply #7 on: August 07, 2017, 01:42:36 PM »
I see a couple of votes for denial.  That's a legitimate (but ineffective) way to deal with the problem, I suppose.

But am I imagining Mueller's grand jury?  From Sessions' recusal, to Muller's appointment, to grand jury proceedings.  Maybe that was all fake news, but I don't think so.  And to quote Obama, "We don't have time for a meeting of the flat earth society, people."

Once more...the D.C. establishment, the bureaucracy, will protect itself against Trump's unpredictability.  The trick is, how to get him out of office and place a globalist in the job.  Pence (globalist) is just one rung away.  The people threatened by Trump would be foolish not to remove him and give the job to Pence.  Mueller (the giver of nuclear materials to Russia) and his grand jury are inching toward charges against Trump.  He WILL be removed from office.

So, what happens in the aftermath?  This is genuinely what I'm curious about.  If Trump is forced to give up the job we gave him, how are we going to respond?  I expect that the best scenario (from the bureaucracy's standpoint) would be for Trump to resign, so that his followers won't be able to say it was a coup de e'tat.  But I don't see Trump resigning.  He will have to be removed.  And when the Dems and RINO Republicans revoke our election choice, then what?

Offline One Revelator

« Reply #8 on: August 07, 2017, 02:08:13 PM »
....then what?

Then we're right back to the same place we were just prior to the election.

I remember it as very intense to put it mildly. More small arms per capita than any other nation on the planet...

That anger never really went away, you know.

Since the election, many of the hidden perpetrators and hidden agendas designed to destroy this nation have been definitively unmasked.

Offline egypt

• Love: A Wish to bestow the fullness of Joyous Life
« Reply #9 on: August 07, 2017, 04:10:39 PM »

I think it goes one step further.  Should Trump be taken down, it would be the equivalent of having put Hillary, or the equivalent of Hillary in charge.  Maybe Obama again.   It was said if she had gained the presidential seat of power, the death camps would have gone into operation.  So, in light of this...

I'd say be prepared for disruption, civil war and all the attrocities that go with this type of chaos.  Unfortunately, this is exactly the atmosphere that is needed for humanity's demise via globalists, which is the goal of the globalists.

love, e

Offline notravelingfellows

« Reply #10 on: August 07, 2017, 04:39:36 PM »

Since JFK these groups have been shaping the world and setting US policy through the Presidency.

Oh no no no no. It's been MUCH longer than that. Right from the very start of this country, it was being shaped by followers of the mystery religion that has taken precedence over the profane "sheeple" like you and me since before recorded history. One quick thing that comes to mind is how much Trump and team talk about democracy; when the US is NOT a democracy.

Also the "deep state" is a cop-out term, similar to Illuminati. Although the actual group Illuminati did exist, as I recently found out (I thought it was a general term), ever since that group was disbanded, it's been used as a general term that dilutes pin-pointing specific groups so we all stay in the dark.

P.S. Remember, the US has been in a state of national emergency since the civil war and has been bankrupt since 1933... in other words, it already happened.

Berthed and stamped No. *************

Offline One Revelator

« Reply #11 on: August 07, 2017, 04:52:05 PM »
Unfortunately, this is exactly the atmosphere that is needed for humanity's demise via globalists, which is the goal of the globalists.

If by “demise”, you mean stupefied, mesmerized, dumbed-down, disabled, sterile, and/or dead, then they have fully mastered that in the past.

Right now they seem to have faith in automation and technology, which I think is a mistake. Instead of relegating us to mere human resources to be managed, they may want to reconsider the deal as more of a partnership. It's remarkable how kind, forgiving, and supportive the public can be toward the upper crust once they get rid of the elitist psychopathy and become true leaders.

Offline One Revelator

« Reply #12 on: August 07, 2017, 05:00:50 PM »
Also the "deep state" is a cop-out term, similar to Illuminati. Although the actual group Illuminati did exist, as I recently found out (I thought it was a general term), ever since that group was disbanded, it's been used as a general term that dilutes pin-pointing specific groups so we all stay in the dark.

P.S. Remember, the US has been in a state of national emergency since the civil war and has been bankrupt since 1933... in other words, it already happened.

Less cop-out. More of an umbrella term. It's difficult to identify something that is generally hidden from common knowledge. The groups are interconnected by agreements. They have relationship with each other.

It's so huge that we can drill in on parts of it at a time. But it does have an easily identifiable character as a whole.

Offline Rex

« Reply #13 on: August 07, 2017, 05:08:04 PM »
The BIG coup in America, modern America, was in 1913, the Federal Reserve Act.  We've been borrowing from private banks ever since, and they now own us.  Kennedy's killing in 1963 stopped him from fulfilling his promise to return to real currency, disband the intelligence agencies, stop the lucrative war trade and so on.

Trump talks like Kennedy sometimes, but I don't expect they want to kill him, at least not as long as he's useful.  Right now he's a good symbol of divisiveness for the left, so why turn him into a martyr?

However they get him out of office, Pence will step in.  And in that case the D.C. bureaucracy will be able to say, "He's a Republican too, so what's the problem?"  The problem is that Pence works for the bureaucracy.

Bill Clinton's grand jury began over his Whitewater real estate scams, and it ended up with Lewinsky.  They WILL find something to pin on Trump, and the media WILL sell it as treasonous and/or impeachable.

I just can't understand why Mueller is running the Russia investigation.  He's like the guy in movies who takes a brick of heroin to the buyer.  You've all seen the scenes.  Mueller was assigned the task of getting a sample of enriched uranium to Russia in 2009, on behalf of Secretary of State Hillary Clinton.  Once the buyer got a taste of the product, the Clinton Foundation got tens of millions of dollars and Russia got tons of uranium.  And every aspect of the deal was illegal.  Mueller should be in prison, not harassing Trump.  But as I said earlier...if they can get away with Mueller doing this, then they can get away with anything.

Offline One Revelator

« Reply #14 on: August 07, 2017, 05:48:58 PM »
Kennedy's killing in 1963 stopped him from fulfilling his promise to return to real currency, disband the intelligence agencies, stop the lucrative war trade and so on.

Temporary setback. :)

I'm going to be optimistic and say anything is possible.
Who did the killing? Well, up till last year, a focus on “the swamp” didn't really exist. Now it's common vernacular.
Hey, it's a step in the right direction.

They WILL find something to pin on Trump, and the media WILL sell it as treasonous and/or impeachable.

You're giving the government and media too much credit. Trump was elected because the people didn't trust the government anymore. And the media? I'm sure their own manufactured “polls” say that they're doing great. But they are now in an echo chamber. The target of public ridicule. They have definitely earned the reputation at this point.

Offline Geolibertarian

• Global Moderator
« Reply #15 on: August 07, 2017, 06:09:38 PM »
ROFL

Let me guess . . . .

The Deep State, because Trump is aggressive to Russia, does False Flag Attacks on Syria, makes bullshit assertions that Iran is not fully compliant with its Nukes,
gives all the money to the Military, CIA and Homeland Security and appoints only either Bilderberg or Goldman Sachs into his Swamp.

* cat  rolls around laughing

There are structural nuances you seem to be overlooking in your attempt to paint as black-and-white a political landscape that, in reality, is full of various shades of grey.

Is Trump God? No.

Is Trump the saintly superhero that many of his cheerleaders try so desperately to make him out to be? No.

Is he at least slightly less evil than Hildebeest and the ruling-class pedophiles who tried so desperately to force that psychopathic witch down everyone's throat? YES!

As I've said before, I didn't vote for either one. And I'm proud for having made that decision. But if i were forced at gunpoint to choose between the two, I'd choose Trump without batting an eye.

"If our nation can issue a dollar bond, it can issue a dollar bill." -- Thomas Edison

Offline Rex

« Reply #16 on: August 07, 2017, 08:17:58 PM »
I like many of Trump's positions, but he's very flawed.  I knew that at election time, before the election.

But when he got to be the Republican nominee, and Clinton was the Dem nominee, I felt like...  Standing on the rear platform of a train with a gun to your head.  You have to choose--Clinton's the bullet, Trump is a jump from the platform.  No-brainer, jump for Trump.  What I found irritating after the jump was how they tried to shoot us in the back before we even hit the ground.  And they're still firing.

I think that they'll get rid of Trump, but who knows.  He's the Comeback Kid.  He could throw the D.C. bureaucracy into complete disarray tomorrow if his attorney general announced a half-dozen indictments.  Lynch, Obama, Clinton, Rice, Comey and others.  That would be an undeniable, adamantine ACTION that even the most seditious fake news outlets would have to report on.  And America would cheer, IMHO.  Nobody believes the Russia stuff, so it's time to move on to some REAL stories, REAL crimes. 

Offline Rex

« Reply #17 on: August 08, 2017, 11:47:25 AM »
Pat Buchanan's column today:

After the Coup, What Then?

...So, it is time to ask: If this city brings Trump down, will the rest of America rejoice?

What will be the reaction out there in fly-over country, that land where the “deplorables” dwell who produce the soldiers to fight our wars? Will they toast the “free press” that brought down the president they elected, and in whom they had placed so much hope?

My guess: The reaction will be one of bitterness, cynicism, despair, a sense that the fix is in, that no matter what we do, they will not let us win. If Trump is brought down, American democracy will take a pasting. It will be seen as a fraud. And the backlash will poison our politics to where only an attack from abroad, like 9/11, will reunite us....

http://buchanan.org/blog/after-the-coup-what-then-127443

Yeah, this could play out as staging for another 9/11.  They'll remove Trump and give us the "Republican" Pence to placate us, but that won't be enough, so they'll give Pence an "event" he can turn into a war.  North Korea, Iran, Russia.

Other pieces from Buchanan's column:

...Our media preen and posture as the defenders of democracy, devoted to truth, who provide us round-the-clock protection from tyranny. But half the nation already sees the media as a propaganda arm of a liberal establishment that the people have rejected time and again....

...By colluding, the mainstream media, deep state, and the special prosecutor’s button men, with a license to roam, may bring down yet another president. So doing, they will validate John Adams’s insight:

“Democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.”

Offline beardogg0524

« Reply #18 on: August 08, 2017, 12:05:25 PM »
Remember, Gen. Tommy Franks said that the next terrorist attack on American soil will result in the Constitution being suspended in favor of "a military form of government" aka "martial law". The deep state will stage a false-flag attack and claim "Trump loyalists" were behind it, and they will use that as an excuse to declare martial law and secretly arrest anybody who voices their support of Trump and frame them for "sedition" or "treason".

Offline decemberfellow

« Reply #19 on: August 08, 2017, 02:09:44 PM »
Ain't gonna happen  hes part of the clan.
Rev21:4
And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.

Who am I
 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v7Fk6dt_uHo

Offline Rex

« Reply #20 on: August 09, 2017, 08:11:41 AM »
US Is In the Final Stages of a Coup

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OC3d_XIEToA&feature=youtu.be

From the Common Sense Show.  It's audio only, so it uses very little bandwidth to listen to.  Even dial-up modems play it easily.  Worth listening to.

He says they'll try to impeach Trump, and if that doesn't work then he'll get the JFK treatment.  And they don't have enough dirt on Trump to impeach him, so it looks like assassination.

He talks about how the internet's flow of traffic is being manipulated now, and this is to disrupt organized resistance to a coup.  All they need is time to implement martial law after some sort of event, and the disruption of the internet will give them that time.

An article about how google has been manipulating news search results lately:

https://www.wsws.org/en/articles/2017/08/02/pers-a02.html

The story was reported in several places, but that's the version from one of the sites affected, the WSWS.  It makes sense that left-wing sites would be targeted, because what's coming up is a fascist coup.  Bitch about the "liberal media" all you want, but tyranny doesn't care about left/right.  The WSWS is merciless in its criticism of both Dems and Reps, gotta be blocked from reporting on the assassination.

The whole North Korea thing smells fishy.  Like the Battleship Maine being sunk to start the Spanish-American war, or the Gulf of Tonkin incident to kick off America's rush into Viet Nam.  They show us some pictures of Kim pointing at a missile and then say that he threatened to nuke Guam.  America has a gazillion nukes, and that's our OLD stock of weaponry; no telling what we have now.  And Kim is going to swat one of our flyspeck territories?  I don't believe it.  I suspect this is a fake situation designed to get Trump to place a big order from the arms dealers, before he's removed from office.

At any rate, the audio clip is worth listening to.

Offline EvadingGrid

• Truthers are not Trumpers
    • Trump Bot Free Zone
« Reply #21 on: August 26, 2017, 04:37:55 AM »
There are structural nuances you seem to be overlooking in your attempt to paint as black-and-white a political landscape that, in reality, is full of various shades of grey.

Is Trump God? No.

Is Trump the saintly superhero that many of his cheerleaders try so desperately to make him out to be? No.

Is he at least slightly less evil than Hildebeest and the ruling-class pedophiles who tried so desperately to force that psychopathic witch down everyone's throat? YES!

As I've said before, I didn't vote for either one. And I'm proud for having made that decision. But if i were forced at gunpoint to choose between the two, I'd choose Trump without batting an eye.

Since you mentioned the kiddie-kidnappers - I'll mention MIKE CERNOVICH

If you are sitting there puzzled, its because you've been given the mushroom treatment, kept in the dark and fed on BS.

Perhaps you think Mike Cernovich is going to expose Pedogate?
Perhaps he can start by explaining his relationship to Dershowitz...

“Hey, I’m a nationalist and a globalist”
-- Donald Trump

Article : "A Limited Hangout Operation ?"

Offline Geolibertarian

• Global Moderator
« Reply #22 on: August 26, 2017, 05:44:18 PM »
If you are sitting there puzzled, its because you've been given the mushroom treatment, kept in the dark and fed on BS.

You could not be more mistaken. I'm well aware of Trump's shady connections. That's one of the reasons I didn't vote for him.

But if you're implying Hildebeest is some how a lesser evil than Trump, then sorry, we'll just to agree to disagree on that point.