is against art. It is against music. It is against love

Author Topic: is against art. It is against music. It is against love  (Read 1041 times)

Offline marlowe

• Dimensions: 100 x 75 pixels
    • High Castle Webbot Forum
is against art. It is against music. It is against love
« on: August 05, 2017, 07:18:09 AM »
Islam is against art. It is against music. It is against love. Even this small gesture of good will by a Muslim was excoriated by other Muslims.

>>>>>>>>>>   IT IS AGAINST LOVE. <<<<<<<<

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^  No wonder these people are so twisted .

http://pamelageller.com/2017/08/drawing-enraged-cricket.html/

“Drawing Is Illegal In Islam: England Cricketer Moeen Ali Trolled On Social Media,” Outlook, August 3, 2017 (thanks to Lookmann):

Offline Al Bundy

Re: is against art. It is against music. It is against love
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2017, 09:38:07 AM »
Islam is against art. It is against music. It is against love. Even this small gesture of good will by a Muslim was excoriated by other Muslims.

>>>>>>>>>>   IT IS AGAINST LOVE. <<<<<<<<

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^  No wonder these people are so twisted .

“Drawing Is Illegal In Islam: England Cricketer Moeen Ali Trolled On Social Media,” Outlook, August 3, 2017 (thanks to Lookmann):

Marlowe, for you Jews no good, Muslims no good, Blacks no good... ;D

Offline marlowe

« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2017, 11:32:53 AM »

Islam is a political movement masquerading as a religion, we must identify the enemy!

https://mainerepublicemailalert.com/2017/08/05/islam-is-a-political-movement-masquerading-as-a-religion-we-must-identify-the-enemy/

The Muslim Brotherhood creed is, ‘To destroy the United States from within and replace our Constitution with Sharia Law.”

Islam is Islam, there are no modifiers. Democracy is the train we ride to our ultimate objective, and until you understand that Islam is a political movement masquerading as a religion, you will not defeat this enemy.

The Muslim Brotherhood has had carte blanche access into and within our government.

Offline marlowe

« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2017, 11:37:10 AM »

Blacks Aren’t Human

Blacks Aren’t Human
 January 29th, 2009

According to Rushton’s “Race, Evolution, and Behavior” fully modern homo sapiens emerged in Africa 200,000 years ago. 100,000 years ago, a small group of Africans had a sudden urge to head north. This small group inhabited the rest of the world, with minimal contact with the rest of the Africans who stayed in Africa. 40,000 years ago, the Caucasoid race broke off from the Mongoloid race.

This means the entire world outside of Africa is largely related, descended from one small tribe of perhaps a few hundred or a thousand. This tribe was obviously already unique, in that it alone had the intrepidity and determination to head north and conquer the world. We, the descendants of this unique tribe, have afterwards been evolving under extremely different, more challenging environments for the last 100,000 years apart from the African race we left behind. 100,000 years under dramatically different environments from a dramatically different founding stock is a long time. Compare it to dogs:

http://archaeology.about.com/od/domestications/qt/dogs.htm

http://diamed-the-road-less-traveled.blogspot.com/2009/04/blacks-arent-human.html

Offline marlowe

« Reply #4 on: August 05, 2017, 11:42:51 AM »

Black Lives DO Matter - Consider This...

What would happen if all Blacks suddenly left America…which would be 13.3% of our total population?

The prison population would go down by 73%,

There would be 63% less gang members,

Obesity percentage would drop 21%,

Average IQ would go up 10.4 points, putting us 3rd in the world tied with Japan,

Average SAT scores would go up almost 100 points,

Average ACT scores would go up 5.5 points.

AIDS & HIV would go down by 65%,

Chlamydia cases would go down 54%,

Gonorrhea would go down 69%,

Syphilis would go down 58%.

The average income for Americans would go up over $20,000 a year,

Amount of people in poverty would drop 34%,

Homelessness would go down 57%,

Welfare recipients would go down by 42%,

And Democrats Would Lose 76% Of Their Voting Base.

http://rense.com/general96/blacklives.html

Offline marlowe

« Reply #5 on: August 05, 2017, 11:51:19 AM »

Semites and Vikings: No Love Lost

http://www.renegadetribune.com/semites-and-vikings-no-love-lost/

Years ago ~ how long ago, I chanced upon a small story that struck a chord with me. After reading it I carefully placed the cutting away, which is now yellowed with age. It was re-published in an American patriotic tabloid many years ago. I have no idea what was in my mind, only that I might find a use for it someday. The internet, social media, such things were not even the stuff of dreams. May I share?

One would expect to find a spiritual difference between a race bred one hundred generations in the marketplace, where survival depended primarily on a glib tongue and an eye for a bargain, and a race shaped by the killing winters of the North, accustomed to combat and hardship. This difference between the Jewish spirit and the White spirit is manifested in the world around us in a thousand ways.

Offline marlowe

« Reply #6 on: August 05, 2017, 11:58:01 AM »

White Forces

http://www.renegadetribune.com/white-forces/

A reworking of “Wild Horses” dedicated to the great fighters for our people, past and present, who lay their lives on the line for our future.

Offline marlowe

« Reply #7 on: August 05, 2017, 12:05:07 PM »
An Outsider's Insight into the White Mind & Caucasian Culture - Hour 1 -Red Ice Radio

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pltXR00my4A

Offline Al Bundy

« Reply #8 on: August 05, 2017, 02:40:59 PM »
Marlowe, I see that you are honest and appreciate it, but you forgot the Slavs. They are the White Race. I would be interested what you think of the Russians, Poles, Belorussians, Serbs, Czechs, Slovaks, Ukrainians, Slovenians, Croats...and of Christian Orthodox Church ?

Offline notravelingfellows

« Reply #9 on: August 05, 2017, 10:59:01 PM »
So why is server space dedicated to this total crap nazi bullshit, while I am having the hardest of times trying to add an avatar?

This is bullshit. This is the bully in elementary school making fun of you because you were talking to the girl with a weird sounding name   >:(

Only, a bit more serious when you start calling humans, non-humans. Get over yourself; you shit peanuts too.

Also uh, when is this peaceful beautiful white nation supposed to arrive? Because it hasn't happened yet. *Checks watch* ???
Berthed and stamped No. *************

« Reply #10 on: August 06, 2017, 01:36:13 AM »
P.S.
Yes I'm doing this. I know this isn't a public thread now and thank you for that.

f**k YOU Marlowe. You're a proven liar, a proven racist, and a proven dis-info poster, i.e. flat earth and many others; this thread being THE f**king crescendo. I think you might have even been successful in corrupting a few respectable minds in and around this forum through DECEPTION. And I AM calling you out right now in front of all the members former and past.

I DO want to be around more white people in general, because we do have more in common. But to sit here and have my feed filled with posts about how blacks aren't human is ATROCIOUS. This is disgusting. And I'm calling you a COWARD, because all you do is spread lies and disinformation intended to divide and conquer.

Hey Marlowe. I like Indian chicks. 8) But wait I'm black and non-human right cause I'm Italian? But then I do like Indian chicks, so you might need me to learn more about your Aryan race? f**k OFF

Offline marlowe

« Reply #11 on: August 12, 2017, 11:09:22 AM »
P.S.
Yes I'm doing this. I know this isn't a public thread now and thank you for that.

f**k YOU Marlowe. You're a proven liar, a proven racist, and a proven dis-info poster, i.e. flat earth and many others; this thread being THE f**king crescendo. I think you might have even been successful in corrupting a few respectable minds in and around this forum through DECEPTION. And I AM calling you out right now in front of all the members former and past.

@ NTF.......Like attracts like..

You like Indian women because they are part Negro...Like yourself...

New genetic study proves that people from India are Black people(pics)

http://www.ign.com/boards/threads/new-genetic-study-proves-that-people-from-india-are-black-people-pics.185475892/

I know this is common knowledge for some people, but I've argued about this with others that claimed it was a lie made up by the British. The commonly held theory was that original Indians were Black and White people came down and conquered them, had mad sex and made the mixed population that exists in India today. That's why Indians up north are lighter skinned and more White looking and those down south are darker and more Black looking.

I DO want to be around more white people in general, because we do have more in common. But to sit here and have my feed filled with posts about how blacks aren't human is ATROCIOUS. This is disgusting. And I'm calling you a COWARD, because all you do is spread lies and disinformation intended to divide and conquer.

Hey Marlowe. I like Indian chicks. 8) But wait I'm black and non-human right cause I'm Italian? But then I do like Indian chicks, so you might need me to learn more about your Aryan race? f**k OFF

New genetic study proves that people from India are Black people(pics)

http://www.ign.com/boards/threads/new-genetic-study-proves-that-people-from-india-are-black-people-pics.185475892/

Like attracts like....

I know this is common knowledge for some people, but I've argued about this with others that claimed it was a lie made up by the British. The commonly held theory was that original Indians were Black and White people came down and conquered them, had mad sex and made the mixed population that exists in India today. That's why Indians up north are lighter skinned and more White looking and those down south are darker and more Black looking.

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
    • JACKSON HOLLY'S OLD HOME PLACE
« Reply #12 on: August 12, 2017, 11:52:46 AM »

Black/Negroid genes are dominant over white
(and brown / yellow usually) ... all around
the Med / 'cradle of civilization' there were many
incursions of blacks into white lands, (just
as now). Once 'intermarriage' became the norm,
black gene pool quickly dominated.
The Romans castrated many (most?) black slaves
etc., eunuchs were plentiful ... transgenders, LOL!
The far east have always tried to prevent black
incursions for the same reasons, same today.
DNA researchers say a major incursion of blacks into
Indian sub-continent about 40,000 years ago, became
dominant black ... later (in near-historic times) more
advanced caucasians moved in, slowly began to be
dominant again in some areas.
St. Augustine: “The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it.
Let it loose; it will defend itself."

Offline marlowe

« Reply #13 on: August 12, 2017, 12:36:12 PM »
Portugal : A Lesson in History

https://vnnforum.com/showpost.php?p=810436&postcount=1

The Black Man's Gift to Portugal

By: Ray Smith

We have all heard racial integration defended and advocated on the grounds that we have deprived our country of the benefit of the talents and abilities of the Negroes - that the Negroes have a positive contribution to make and we have failed to take advantage of it. Because of our irrational prejudice against the Negroes, we have excluded them from full participation in American society and, we are told, this is America's loss.

The Lesson of History

In view of the fact that we are now being forced to integrate with the Negroes and grant them equal participation, it might be instructive to look at other countries which have integrated with Negroes in the past to see what the Negroes gave them. What is the historical evidence?

There is a wealth of material here for study in such places as Haiti, Cuba, Puerto Rico, Brazil, etc., but the nearest parallel to the United States today is Portugal in the 16th century.
It may come as a surprise to hear of the Negroes' role in the history of Portugal, for in spite of all the emphasis on "Black studies" in our schools, no one seems to talk about the Blacks' contribution to Portugal - neither the Portuguese, the Blacks, nor our modern historians who are rewriting our history books to make the Negroes look good. It takes considerable digging in books written before our modern era of forced integration to uncover the story of Portugal.

Poets and Explorers

By the middle of the 16th century, Portugal had risen to a position analogous to that of the United States today. Portugal was the wealthiest, most powerful country in the world, with a large empire and colonies in Asia, Africa and America. The Portuguese people were, like the Elizabethans in England, poets and explorers, a race of highly civilized, imaginative, intelligent, and daring people. They showed great potential and had already made important contributions to the Renaissance. But, unlike England and other European countries, Portugal had a large and rapidly growing Negro population and, at the same time, its white population was declining.

Portugal began the Negro slave trade after encountering Negroes in its explorations and forays into Africa. Portugal brought the first Black slaves to Lisbon in 1441, and they continued to be imported in such numbers that by 1550, the population of Portugal was 10 percent Negro (the U.S. is 13-14 percent Negro today).

Defilement of the Blood

There was no taboo or injunction against sexual relations with the Negroes, and the Negroes blood soon became assimilated into the general population through miscegenation, so that today there are no Negroes, as such, in Portugal. The present-day population of Portugal is described by the New York Times Encyclopedic Almanac, 1971, as follows: "Ethnic Composition: The people are a mixture of various ethnic strains, including Celtic, Arab, Berber, Phoenician, Carthaginian, Lusitanian, and other racial influences. The present population is one of the most homogeneous in Europe, with no national minorities." (Note that the Negro strain is not listed by the New York Times).

What you can see in Portugal today is the product of uniform, non-selective mixing of the 

snip-

« Reply #14 on: August 12, 2017, 04:26:20 PM »
Once again, why is this filth allowed here?

Italians are NOT negro LIAR. Italians have some ARAB from the raids in the middle ages.

Look at a south Indian and look at a sub-Saharan negro and you sit there and tell me they are the same. You're delusional; you might as well call all Asians, Mestizos, Inuits, Aboriginals, "of the negro strain", anyone who's not you.

Do tell me what your perfect lineage is. Cause if it's "perfect" it probably helps to explain your mental disability. AKA in-bred swine. Although I wouldn't believe you anyway. LIAR

Offline marlowe

Offline marlowe

« Reply #16 on: August 12, 2017, 06:15:50 PM »
DNA Proves Chinese Are African

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oQJzhFGuoHg

The Black Chinese

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B2GL6nDK96I

Arabs and their Black/African Origin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=06vgxgKUfDw

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
    • JACKSON HOLLY'S OLD HOME PLACE
« Reply #17 on: August 12, 2017, 10:16:26 PM »

... one thing to always keep in mind when
considering the 'African Genesis' in our culture ...
and I speak of the Med-centered culture that
became Greco/Roman/Christian/Euro/USA.

We live on an ICE PLANET! Most of the planet's
surface is covered in DEEP ice most of the time.
All of recorded history has taken place in this current
(rare) short warm period, characterized by an explosion
in plant and animal and human life as the ice recedes.

Most humans relocate around the equatorial regions
during the LONG WINTER, with a minimum of hearty
stragglers ruffin' it in the frozen North ... think of the
eskimos today. So, yes ... during the last ice age, the
Mediterranean was a huge, near-frozen 'valley' area.
An inland sea came into being with the
melting of the ice caps.

People from the torrid zones moved North ... the new
Sea became the 'cradle of civilization' as the ice continued
to melt over a few thousand more years. The torrid-zone
hordes centered there in the South/Med and the ice-zone
stragglers called the fringes of the ice sheets home.
St. Augustine: “The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it.
Let it loose; it will defend itself."