GLP

Author Topic: GLP  (Read 471 times)

Offline Seeing

• strgzr @ GLP
GLP
« on: August 05, 2017, 12:12:06 AM »
Once again the forum is down. Someday a GLP crash will be the portent that the end days are here.

Offline Seeing

• strgzr @ GLP
Re: GLP
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2017, 08:45:37 PM »
Everyone including the enlightened have blinders on.

Offline chris jones

« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2017, 11:19:37 PM »
 You're more cynical than yours truly. ;)

Offline One Revelator

« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2017, 11:57:39 PM »
Can you still get instantly autobanned for typing in certain keywords over there?
The number one cause of all human poverty, misery, and death is not global warming. Itís GLOBAL LYING.

Offline Seeing

• strgzr @ GLP
« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2017, 12:45:19 AM »
You're more cynical than yours truly. ;)

When the mushroom clouds start spouting we will all be equal.

Offline Seeing

• strgzr @ GLP
« Reply #5 on: August 10, 2017, 12:46:09 AM »
Can you still get instantly autobanned for typing in certain keywords over there?

All the time. :)

Offline chris jones

« Reply #6 on: August 10, 2017, 07:53:56 PM »
When the mushroom clouds start spouting we will all be equal.
               No problem, don`t you remember the cold war- what we learned at school when the warning system(screeches) sounded off and the teacher had us hide under our desks?????

Offline Seeing

• strgzr @ GLP
« Reply #7 on: August 11, 2017, 08:04:56 PM »
               No problem, don`t you remember the cold war- what we learned at school when the warning system(screeches) sounded off and the teacher had us hide under our desks?????

I remember. :)

Offline One Revelator

« Reply #8 on: August 12, 2017, 01:21:34 PM »
I remember. :)

I remember a post commander using the actual air-raid signal during an exercise over several days when there was clearly a separate signal to be used for this sort of thing. He kept lighting up the sirens over and over at all hours of the day because he thought that people weren't responding well enough.

All he managed to do was desensitize everybody to ignore the signal. In the event of an actual air-raid, people would have been killed by going about their business as usual.
The number one cause of all human poverty, misery, and death is not global warming. Itís GLOBAL LYING.

Offline Seeing

• strgzr @ GLP
« Reply #9 on: August 12, 2017, 09:46:30 PM »
I remember a post commander using the actual air-raid signal during an exercise over several days when there was clearly a separate signal to be used for this sort of thing. He kept lighting up the sirens over and over at all hours of the day because he thought that people weren't responding well enough.

All he managed to do was desensitize everybody to ignore the signal. In the event of an actual air-raid, people would have been killed by going about their business as usual.

Your remembrance made me think of Barney Fife.