Mark Passio Speaks Out About FLAT EARTH PSYOP

Author Topic: Mark Passio Speaks Out About FLAT EARTH PSYOP  (Read 4513 times)

Offline egypt

• Love: A Wish to bestow the fullness of Joyous Life
Re: Mark Passio Speaks Out About FLAT EARTH PSYOP
« Reply #80 on: August 06, 2017, 09:11:19 PM »

Take off your curved-lens eyeglasses.

You will not see curvature.

love, e

Online Jacob Law

• Its the Law, face it!
« Reply #81 on: August 06, 2017, 09:19:24 PM »
Jacob Law,

It's so agreed.  But who can blame them? hahaha    Before I looked into it, I'd say what in the hell?   Those poor stupid crazies!  Who wants their little world view blown wide open, anyway?  They're just not able to handle it, poor things.

It was shocking when I did look into it.  And then it became fascinating.  Who would think up such a deception on the human race, and why?  Only one obvious answer there that we as long-timers in investigating theories know and see very plainly.

Keeps us from having a really great tour.  One where you get out of the transportation, walk up to the dome cover in Antarctica and touch it.  oh yea, forgot -- Antarctica is off limits upon certainty of death!  How come anyway?

Honestly, I have to say, with the facts presented so far, I'm a Flat Earther.   Guess what, so are the globalist elite.   But, Earth's true construct just doesn't fit into globalist plans of athiestic world rule.  Can't have any proof the Bible is correct can we?   There's really just no getting around the scientific facts, despite the globalist "half truth facts" garbage thrown out there to refute it.  I mean really.  To show the upcoming total solar eclipse path, the model has to have the Earth spinning the wrong way?  What the?

I hope they can show if the eclipse fits on the Flat Earth Model properly with the course of the eclipse.  Do you know of a link if it is done yet?    Lots of video documentation of the eclipse is needed, too.

The very last thing I'd ever do is perpetuate a psy-op and know the same of you, after many years.  I watch youtube "factual claims" the Earth is a ball, and I'm astounded at the level of deceit and lying.  Like I never went to school?   It's like they think we are 3-year-olds to swallow it.  But those who want to, do.  Or, they're the ones running a psy-op hahaha

love, e

E,
I get it.... and without humor it would be untenable.....I don't know exactly why I even care anymore...... it's been around seven years and it wears on you a bit.......especially the so called know it all's........but the reality it's now an effort of see this thing unwind.....hoping to see some of their faces when the their smug reality comes to the clear understanding that they played the fool..... but that would be too what I hate......although at times you would think it would be cool.......but not right.....it's better to hope for more of a revival an awaking.....people can say prove to me there is a God and I can say the earth is flat..... simple, clear and irrefutable.... and I kind of like that...... Well the honesty is getting to thick......so I am out....for now!
JL
What do you under-stand?

Offline notravelingfellows

« Reply #82 on: August 06, 2017, 09:37:05 PM »
Go to the ocean. Find a level railing on a high enough building and follow the horizon of the sea with your own eyes. Or, if you can't gain access to such a place, bring a level and something to place a yard stick on and follow the horizon on top of the sand dunes or cliffs or w/e.

YOU WILL SEE CURVATURE

Y'all think we're calling you disinfo agents and that's not true. I'm simply calling you ignorant.

This is a serious problem. There are threads here that could enrage almost anyone, but for some reason, anytime someone posts anything for or against flat earth, the thread explodes with traffic. ALL ABOUT NOTHIN! Even if the earth is flat, who gives a crap? We're not not making it past the Van Allen Radiation Belt anytime soon.

Prove it to me, by going to LAX, boarding a flight to China, and telling me how long it took to get there. I promise, once you get off that plane, you're not going to be seeing a majority of Englishmen walking around.

Yea not letting that disappear.
Berthed and stamped No. *************

« Reply #83 on: August 06, 2017, 09:58:27 PM »

Take off your curved-lens eyeglasses.

You will not see curvature.

love, e

Actually I have perfect vision. I can see 30, 40, 50 miles plus, depending on haze, pollution, and other conditions. I can see everything possible to the naked eye and I have seen curvature. I even see the pixels on this screen.
 I tried taking a panoramic photo last time I was at the ocean, and it turned out OK, but there was a crease that wasn't satisfactory to me. I'll get it soon. It's only a matter of having the time to drive an hour and spend a night.

Offline egypt

« Reply #84 on: August 06, 2017, 10:27:28 PM »

I have flown small planes, and flown in many small planes and large aircraft, been a pylon judge at the National Air Races, etc. along with other airplane activites such as rare aircraft archival photography for museums all over the world --- in response your idea "(airplanes rides blow my mind, maybe you should take one)."  I've jumped out of them too haha - lots of fun.

At any rate tsk tsk on childish attacks right down to calling us ignorant.  The emotional investment held for the view that Earth is a ball is noted.  It's ok, no problem.

Maybe taking in a view with an open mind, rather than a pre-conceived notion would help.

love, e

« Reply #85 on: August 06, 2017, 10:46:21 PM »
*Sigh* This happens nearly every time. I've seen fights start over it.

The World Book Encyclopedia Dictionary, 1965.

ig-no-rant adj. 1. knowing little or nothing; without knowledge: This boy is not stupid, but he has never been to school or had much chance to learn; so he cannot help being very ignorant. 2. caused by lack of knowledge. 3. showing lack of knowledge: an ignorant remark. 4. uninformed; unaware: He was ignorant of the fact that the town had been destroyed.

Is use of the term ignorant childish? Or is it relevant?

Egypt, tell me this, were you specifically looking for curvature when you were flying?

Oh and I did edit my post on this...
"(airplanes rides blow my mind, maybe you should take one)."
But it didn't take for some reason. So, I'm not trying to hide anything. IDK what happened.

Offline egypt

« Reply #86 on: August 07, 2017, 01:11:46 AM »

Yes.

love, e

« Reply #87 on: August 07, 2017, 01:25:34 AM »
Yes.

love, e

And what, in fact, did you find?

Offline egypt

« Reply #88 on: August 07, 2017, 01:58:58 AM »

notravelingfellows,

I found disappointment in not seeing any curvature which I thought would be quite the sight to see.  You know, astronaut stuff.  One would think 15,000 feet (with oxygen) would be good enough to see it.  But, it wasn't.  On trips with major airlines over the pole to Europe, it wasn't visible, either.     At the time it wasn't about an issue whether there was curvature, or not.  It was accepted along with the belief the Earth was a ball.  It was perplexing in that it couldn't be viewed.   Just went back to sleep. hahaha

There are many videos on youtube showing the same thing.

But, I am curious why you would ask what I found?

love, e

Offline EvadingGrid

• Truthers are not Trumpers
    • Trump Bot Free Zone
« Reply #89 on: August 07, 2017, 10:57:18 AM »
I have flown small planes, and flown in many small planes and large aircraft, been a pylon judge at the National Air Races, etc. along with other airplane activites such as rare aircraft archival photography for museums all over the world --- in response your idea "(airplanes rides blow my mind, maybe you should take one)."  I've jumped out of them too haha - lots of fun.

At any rate tsk tsk on childish attacks right down to calling us ignorant.  The emotional investment held for the view that Earth is a ball is noted.  It's ok, no problem.

Maybe taking in a view with an open mind, rather than a pre-conceived notion would help.

love, e

Unless your flying in Concorde, you are just not high enough.
The curve starts to become visible at about 50,000 upwards - but its marginal until you a lot get higher.
Try 70,000 feet.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8OnJCqtTxsA

You don't know a lot of stuff:

Light only travels in a straight line when passing through a vacuum.
Light bends when it enters water, we call that refraction.

I am guessing maybe you went to a girls only school and the only science you learnt was domestic science ?

“Hey, I’m a nationalist and a globalist”
-- Donald Trump

Article : "A Limited Hangout Operation ?"

Offline egypt

« Reply #90 on: August 07, 2017, 02:07:47 PM »

EG,

You have no idea what I know, or not know.   You have no idea where I went to school, the level of  my education, etc.  Your emotional investment in your point of view is well-noted in your helplessness in little kid tit-for-tat, childish drive to attack.
It's ok, I really do understand.

The view from shore of a boat 20 miles out is not due to refraction, or mirages.  Absurd idea that everything we see around us is a mirage (from refraction due to moisture in the atmosphere, right?).  Now that's really quite a joke?   That one I don't think many will swallow?  hahaha   Honestly, the displacement in water due to refraction is minimal and not enough to account for a 266-foot drop.

I have had direct view of over 120 miles from a precipice, with the ocean and shore in sight at that 120 miles.   So, the view was actually father than 120 miles when the ocean water past the shore is taken into account.  It was so great I had this opportunity!  No binoculars, or telescope.  It was a nice, clear day and there was no curvature.  Now then, 70,000 feet per your Concord example is 13 miles.   Consider just a moment... 13 miles vs 120.

If you can imagine, per the scientific, factual calculations of the Earth and it's curvature, there should have been drop (horizontally) that is noticeable.  Please refer to the chart.  20 miles = 266-foot drop.  40 miles = 1066-foot drop, 50 miles = 1667 feet, 60 miles = 2400-foot drop, 70 miles = 3267-foot drop.  This one is over 1/2 mile drop.

I was scheduled to take a ride on the Concord.  But, it didn't happen because it was taken out of order.  I was looking forward to an 800-mile, 20-minute ride.   >:(

There are scientific experiments showing the facts of no curvature, as well.  Check it out.  You might be surprised.  Please know I'm not interested in kiddie land tit-for-tat on who knows what, who is smarter than who, or what snobbish education, or lack of, might be had.  This includes symantical games with words like ignorant.   For the record, I never said I knew everything, or even that I knew a lot.  How about you?   I'm responding, at all, out of politeness here, and for your benefit.  I don't *have* to be right.  You're entitled to your view, and I, mine.  Personal attacks and derision are not necessary in discussion on differing points of view.

love, e

« Reply #91 on: August 07, 2017, 03:35:26 PM »

But, I am curious why you would ask what I found?

love, e

notravellingfellows
Egypt, tell me this, were you specifically looking for curvature when you were flying?

egypt
I found disappointment in not seeing any curvature which I thought would be quite the sight to see.  You know, astronaut stuff.  One would think 15,000 feet (with oxygen) would be good enough to see it.  But, it wasn't.  On trips with major airlines over the pole to Europe, it wasn't visible, either.     At the time it wasn't about an issue whether there was curvature, or not.  It was accepted along with the belief the Earth was a ball.  It was perplexing in that it couldn't be viewed.   Just went back to sleep. hahaha

Offline egypt

« Reply #92 on: August 07, 2017, 03:54:27 PM »
And what, in fact, did you find?

You forgot this one.  Why did you ask what I found?

love, e

« Reply #93 on: August 07, 2017, 03:55:54 PM »

I have had direct view of over 120 miles from a precipice, with the ocean and shore in sight at that 120 miles.   So, the view was actually father than 120 miles when the ocean water past the shore is taken into account.  It was so great I had this opportunity!  No binoculars, or telescope.  It was a nice, clear day and there was no curvature.

Do you have a picture? I've taken pictures from my 9th floor balcony and posted it here -> http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=317164.msg1605798#msg1605798

Consider just a moment... 13 miles vs 120.

This is a problem. I think y'all are thinking much too linear. Looking straight ahead or straight down isn't going to help; it's similar to tunnel-vision. Think and look panoramically; use the full scope of your neck movement and eyesight when looking at the horizon and looking down at the ground obviously isn't going to help.

Please know I'm not interested in kiddie land tit-for-tat on who knows what, who is smarter than who, or what snobbish education, or lack of, might be had.  This includes symantical games with words like ignorant.

Are you implying proper use of the English language is a trick against you? The definition I posted specifically said,
1. knowing little or nothing; without knowledge: This boy is not stupid, but he has never been to school or had much chance to learn; so he cannot help being very ignorant.

There is no personal attack here, just a call to reason and those who can utilize it.

« Reply #94 on: August 07, 2017, 03:58:41 PM »
You forgot this one.  Why did you ask what I found?

love, e

I didn't need to repost the actual question; I just showed my reasons for doing so. And btw, I hope at least one or two of y'all got a laugh out of the picture.  ;)

Offline egypt

« Reply #95 on: August 07, 2017, 04:13:54 PM »

Definitely a LAUGH with the pic!

What were your reasons?  Why would you ask?   The reasons aren't known, as you already knew my view from many posts on this thread?  So, I'm curious why you would ask.

love, e

« Reply #96 on: August 07, 2017, 04:26:51 PM »

Definitely a LAUGH with the pic!

What were your reasons?  Why would you ask?   The reasons aren't known, as you already knew my view from many posts on this thread?  So, I'm curious why you would ask.

love, e

Well jeez, idk. I ask questions. That's what I do. Thanks for answering that question.

Offline egypt

« Reply #97 on: August 07, 2017, 04:38:32 PM »
Well jeez, idk. I ask questions. That's what I do. Thanks for answering that question.

You're welcome.

What are your sources and reasoning that have you inclined toward a geocentric model?

love, e

« Reply #98 on: August 07, 2017, 04:41:23 PM »
You're welcome.

What are your sources and reasoning that have you inclined toward a geocentric model?

love, e

Lol and that's a topic for another day. It's also mixed in with a lot of the flat earth stuff, so I need more time on that. Just from what I've seen, that is a much more reasonable idea than flat earth. And I am now done here. Whew.

Offline egypt

« Reply #99 on: August 07, 2017, 04:42:39 PM »
Lol and that's a topic for another day. It's also mixed in with a lot of the flat earth stuff, so I need more time on that. Just from what I've seen, that is a much more reasonable idea than flat earth. And I am now done here. Whew.

I look forward to your posts on another thread, or here, should you have the notion sometime.

love, e

Offline toothache

« Reply #100 on: August 08, 2017, 03:08:06 PM »
I do totally agree.

Offline Seeing

• strgzr @ GLP
« Reply #101 on: August 09, 2017, 08:05:13 PM »
I can’t believe there is even a discussion about flat earth on Prison Planet Forum. Not that we don’t all have an opinion. :/

It must be the Mandela Effect. My timeline differs from Flat Earthers. :/