Mark Passio Speaks Out About FLAT EARTH PSYOP

Author Topic: Mark Passio Speaks Out About FLAT EARTH PSYOP  (Read 4459 times)

Offline Dude447

Re: Mark Passio Speaks Out About FLAT EARTH PSYOP
« Reply #40 on: August 02, 2017, 01:15:16 AM »
This thread is funnier than Nancy Pelosi trying  to get her knickers on in morning

Offline egypt

• Love: A Wish to bestow the fullness of Joyous Life
« Reply #41 on: August 02, 2017, 01:29:21 AM »
egypt  much  as I respect your posts and JL  best thing you can do is head off to marlowes conferance

Dude,

No, I'm not concerned enough right now about it.  I have questions, but I'll research and find answers.  For one thing, I'd rather spend the money on Alex's products than head off to Colorado, right now.  Everyone really needs the fungus killer Myco-ZX!

And, thank you for respecting my posts.  Your posts are worth reading too.  Marlowe is a good poster and a good lady.  We have all at one time or another been duped into posting the fake news.  It's hard to weed through it all, at times.  Alex knows.  Thank the Lord God Almighty for Alex!

I say, keep an open mind.  It is much better to take up with a project with questions and a brain than to be a snivel war maker.  All they do is cry and dumb around in mental/emotional illness.  Seriously, they are victims to be pitied.  Just think, their lives are wasted and ruined on purpose, by Evil.  We are so fortunate to not have fallen victim to the anti-humanity Evil.

love, e

Offline marlowe

• Dimensions: 100 x 75 pixels
    • High Castle Webbot Forum
« Reply #42 on: August 02, 2017, 07:23:39 AM »
Can't this be made a "members only" thread, where it won't hog the home page?    It's not censorship, just balance.

Dude is attacking the messenger instead of debating t the topic...

and it would be censorship , NOT Balance.....

Offline Jacob Law

• Its the Law, face it!
« Reply #43 on: August 02, 2017, 08:41:10 AM »
it would be censorship , NOT Balance
What do you under-stand?

Offline egypt

« Reply #44 on: August 02, 2017, 01:27:06 PM »

Yes, there is no need for censorship of this thread.  More information is better, rather than trying to start up fights.

love, e

Offline EvadingGrid

• Truthers are not Trumpers
    • Trump Bot Free Zone
« Reply #45 on: August 02, 2017, 01:38:33 PM »
TimeZones
“Hey, I’m a nationalist and a globalist”
-- Donald Trump

Article : "A Limited Hangout Operation ?"

Offline egypt

« Reply #46 on: August 02, 2017, 05:41:45 PM »
Dude is attacking the messenger instead of debating t the topic...

and it would be censorship , NOT Balance.....

There are others here attacking the messengers, too.

love, e

Offline Jacob Law

• Its the Law, face it!
What do you under-stand?

Offline One Revelator

« Reply #48 on: August 02, 2017, 11:05:37 PM »
Radar Shadow.

Also, according to a flat-earth model, should be able to see a laser shot from South America in Australia. But that doesn't happen.

Do I win the 6K? Cuz I could really use the money.
The number one cause of all human poverty, misery, and death is not global warming. It’s GLOBAL LYING.

Offline pac522

• Peace sells, but who's buying?
This country did not achieve greatness with the mindset of "safety first" but rather "live free or die".

Truth is the currency of love. R[̲̅ə̲̅٨̲̅٥̲̅٦̲̅]ution!

We are all running on Gods laptop.
The problem is the virus called the Illuminati.  ~EvadingGrid

The answer to 1984 is 1776.

Offline egypt

« Reply #50 on: August 03, 2017, 01:44:04 PM »
Radar Shadow.

Also, according to a flat-earth model, should be able to see a laser shot from South America in Australia. But that doesn't happen.

Do I win the 6K? Cuz I could really use the money.

There are people using laser shots to show lack of, or presence of curvature.  The highest-powered ones don't go so far, let alone from South America to Australia.  Has this experiment been conducted?  It would be one powerful laser beam that were strong enough to go that far -------> aka possibly a weapon?  Maybe a submarine has powerful weaponized laser.    But, I doubt the government would allow the experiment to happen because it would destroy something at the end of the laser beam?

Please post a link showing the experiment -- I would be so interested!

Below is a chart of calculations showing that due to curvature of the Earth, an object drops approximately 8 inches per mile.  According to the chart below, an object 100 miles out, drops 1.26 miles @ 6669.41 feet.

Twenty miles away, the drop is 266.74 feet per the chart.  The issue is, that tall-masted sailing yachts, even farther out than 20 miles, are plainly visible using a telescope.  Not just a portion of the boat, but the entire boat.   Say the boat has an 85-foot mast.  Add another 30 feet to the waterline to include the entire boat.  This equals 115 feet.  So, with a curvature, the boat should be well-dipped, and not visible with another 151.74 feet to spare.  I'm so curious how this can be explained.

A scientific experiment filming a boat sailing off, being videotaped with a high-powered camera/lens needs to be done with GPS location verification and the entire lot.   Because, it appears there is no curvature of the Earth.

hahaha - Here's a masterful (pun intended on the mast of a sailboat) piece of sailing - amazing. (sorry, off-topic).
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kiv0fxFcV3I

https://www.quora.com/How-many-feet-per-mile-does-the-earth-curve-down-from-where-you-stand

love, e

Offline egypt

Offline One Revelator

« Reply #52 on: August 03, 2017, 03:34:05 PM »
Below is a chart of calculations showing that due to curvature of the Earth, an object drops approximately 8 inches per mile.  According to the chart below, an object 100 miles out, drops 1.26 miles @ 6669.41 feet.

Wat?

Eight inches per mile times 100 miles is 800 inches or 66 feet 8 inches. Dunno where 1.26 miles comes from.

(8in/mi) * 100mi = 800in
The number one cause of all human poverty, misery, and death is not global warming. It’s GLOBAL LYING.

Offline marlowe

« Reply #53 on: August 03, 2017, 04:54:49 PM »
Wat?

Eight inches per mile times 100 miles is 800 inches or 66 feet 8 inches. Dunno where 1.26 miles comes from.

(8in/mi) * 100mi = 800in

Revelator is confused because he has not spent any time on flat earth
information....The second mile is 8 inches squared....and so on...

Offline egypt

« Reply #54 on: August 03, 2017, 05:22:53 PM »

One Revelator,

Yep, the statement is from the poster of the chart about 8 inches per mile "squared."  Either he is wrong or the chart is faulty.  Or, both.  But, investigating further, I say drop the 8 inches per mile.  It is incorrect.

But on the same page there is this statement:

https://www.quora.com/How-many-feet-per-mile-does-the-earth-curve-down-from-where-you-stand

Richard Mentock, Studied geodesy and geophysics
Answered Sep 21, 2015
For short distances d, the formula is approximately d^2/D, where D is the diameter of the Earth.

So, at 1 mile it is about 8 inches. At 3 miles, it is about 6 feet.

At three miles, it would be: 8 inches/mile * 3 miles  = 24-inch drop (2 feet) according to the linear calculation you present.   However, instead of 24 inches (2-foot) drop @ 3 miles, the mathematicians are saying it is a 72.02-inch (6-foot) drop.   I guess there are more factors and it isn't just a linear calculation.  Evidently the calculations result in an increase in rate of drop, by inserting the radius squared (or something?) as you go.   

So, the guy who says 8 inches per mile is wrong.  For the 1st mile it is .67 feet.  2nd mile is 2.67 feet.  3rd mile is 6 feet.

Now this man is a Spacecraft Mechanical Engineer.   His calculations coincide with the chart:

Kim Aaron, spacecraft mechanical engineer
Answered Jun 20, 2016

I assumed the situation you are asking about is what I drew in the sketch below.

I calculated the length of the orange lines for distances along the surface of 1 mile, 2 miles, 3 miles and 4 miles.

0.667 feet

2.67 feet

6.00 feet

10.7 feet

I used radius of earth = 3959 miles. I computed the angle as being distance along the arc in miles divided by the radius of the earth in miles. Then I computed 1 - cosine of that angle and multiplied that result by radius of the earth and converted to feet.

Man alive these math brains!  God love 'em for it.  Maybe I'll actually take the time to understand the formula d^2/D  used for the calculation of the curvature of the Earth.   I don't know if there is more to the formula.

d^= distance squared
2/D = radius @ 3959 miles

love, e

Offline pac522

• Peace sells, but who's buying?
This country did not achieve greatness with the mindset of "safety first" but rather "live free or die".

Truth is the currency of love. R[̲̅ə̲̅٨̲̅٥̲̅٦̲̅]ution!

We are all running on Gods laptop.
The problem is the virus called the Illuminati.  ~EvadingGrid

The answer to 1984 is 1776.

Offline Seeing

• strgzr @ GLP
« Reply #56 on: August 04, 2017, 12:28:32 AM »
I can’t believe there is even a discussion about flat earth on Prison Planet Forum. Not that we don’t all have an opinion. :/

Offline marlowe

« Reply #57 on: August 04, 2017, 08:05:50 AM »
The Glass Firmament Spinning with All Stars Is a Powerful Generator of Energy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PiG2HborsqI&t=62s

THE REASON WHY I AM A FLAT-EARTHER
 1-We don't see —and nobody else does— any curvature in the "horizontal" horizon, and no one can prove it.
 2-We don't feel —and nobody else does— that the Earth moves. If the Earth spins 1,000 miles p/h, and is curling, hurling, swirling, twirling and whirling all together with the Sun, the planets and the Milky Way throughout the expanding universe at the speed of 66,600 miles p/h (say what!), we would feel her movement, and not even a hair from our head moves.
 3-If we travel from U.S.A. to China in a full moon night, by the time we arrive to China we would see the other side of the Moon, for being on the other side of the Earth. But it's not so. Instead, we notice that the Moon rotates like a disc. And that's not all: it seems that the Moon, if we don't make a move, neither she does whatsoever.
 4-If we observe the Moon from 6:00 AM to 6:00 PM, we don't notice any movement. But the Earth has already rotated half way. And I bet that if we do a little effort and stay observing her for the next 12 hours of the night, we would see that she doesn't move at all.
 5-We see the Sun and the Moon exactly the same size. Besides, we have seen the Sun and the Moon between the clouds, and many people are uploading their home videos to YT as empirical evidences.
 6-Many videos in YT are showing Moon eclipses when the Sun hasn't set yet.
 7-If we are in a house, and the Sun is rising, and we go to a room in the opposite side from where the Sun is rising and we see it illuminated, it's because there might be a reflector up in the sky —as photographers do to illuminate the 3D objects to get the best picture.
 8-Rain, snow, hail, lightning and thunder, might generate from

snip-

Offline egypt

« Reply #58 on: August 04, 2017, 12:46:25 PM »
I can’t believe there is even a discussion about flat earth on Prison Planet Forum. Not that we don’t all have an opinion. :/

Why can't you believe there's a discussion?

love, e

Offline Seeing

• strgzr @ GLP
« Reply #59 on: August 05, 2017, 12:34:26 AM »

love, e

For laughs? I get it. But to me Prison Planet Forum is the most truthful forum I’ve seen. Flat earth is the cheapest trick to keep people stupid. There are other tricks. How many of us will stumble over this one, the dumbest one? :)

Incongruous.

Offline egypt

« Reply #60 on: August 05, 2017, 01:08:15 AM »
For laughs? I get it. But to me Prison Planet Forum is the most truthful forum I’ve seen. Flat earth is the cheapest trick to keep people stupid. There are other tricks. How many of us will stumble over this one, the dumbest one? :)

Incongruous.

I'm hoping you can explain why objects don't disappear and dip below the curvature of the Earth.  And yes, this is a truthful forum.

love, e

Offline One Revelator

« Reply #61 on: August 05, 2017, 01:25:52 AM »
After much review of this topic, and many videos, I've concluded that it is indeed an intentional, organized, internet-based, Cass Sunstein psyop designed to draw one into a rabbit hole for hours, days, weeks on end to eventually come up with nothing definitive. It mixes truth with deception to draw one in. This has been designed by professionals.

It tracks back to 2014 and has left a trail of people whose lives were negatively impacted by pursuing this. Much intrigue that leads to dead-ends. Some have spent years on this only to come up with nothing. No proof whatsoever.

Even if it was somehow proven, these people cannot say what that would accomplish.

The target is conservative truthers. The goal is to neutralize their effectiveness.

@egypt There is a phenomenon that I have observed with the moon. When it is low on the horizon, it appears huge to the human eye. However, if you were to snap a picture of it with a camera, you would see a tiny ball. Dunno the science behind it. But I do know it happens.

Offline EvadingGrid

• Trump Bot Free Zone
« Reply #62 on: August 05, 2017, 02:57:07 AM »
I explained that you only need to use a stick casting a shadow to measure the curvature of the earth.
-- Donald Trump

Offline EvadingGrid

• Trump Bot Free Zone
« Reply #63 on: August 05, 2017, 03:07:52 AM »

love, e

Because its all been documented.
-- Donald Trump

Offline EvadingGrid

• Trump Bot Free Zone
« Reply #64 on: August 05, 2017, 03:19:39 AM »
Horizon

The distance to the horizon using just Pythagorean thinking ignores the atmosphere.

-- Donald Trump

Offline Jacob Law

• Its the Law, face it!
« Reply #65 on: August 05, 2017, 04:41:01 AM »
I'm hoping you can explain why objects don't disappear and dip below the curvature of the Earth.  And yes, this is a truthful forum.

love, e

These newbie's that question our position on flat earth think we just fell off the pumpkin wagon, I have been a member for many years as I know you also have also; to suggest that we are working a psy-op is interesting and illogical
We have been truthers while many of these doubters were just waking up!
I am starting to doubt their sincerity?
Flat Earth is 100% proved, no doubt, not a theory, there is no grey area here, the math, the science *(true science) all line up with flat earth.
So much proof and infallible; once your flat you never go back!

Now in opposition I like to see science prove the earth is a planet, spinning ball, orbiting the sun......quest what they can't and never have.
So instead of rejecting all the proof of flat earth, maybe just maybe prove their Globalist views.
What do you under-stand?

Offline Jacob Law

• Its the Law, face it!
« Reply #66 on: August 05, 2017, 05:02:03 AM »
The Twisted Ten Podcast- 10 Things Science Should Prove
https://youtu.be/gcNS-V4EByM

"The Twisted Ten"

Published on Aug 5, 2017
Thanks to the guys over at"The Twisted Ten" - Dave and I got to host an episode... Enoy
Ihttps://www.facebook.com/thetwistedten
YouTube Video Version: https://youtu.be/50-g_EAqCWM

Libsyn Direct URL: http://directory.libsyn.com/episode/i...
Direct Download URL: http://traffic.libsyn.com/thetwistedt...

TTT - Episode 66 - Flat Earth Activists David and Jeran with Top Ten Challenges for Science to Prove

The Twisted Ten Show Notes: - David and Jeran represent the Flat Earth belief and came on the show tonight to talk about their perspectives as well as give the Science community a challenge. Most of their challenges are actually achievable. We encourage our listeners to respond either on the Facebook page or by e-mailing us at TheTwistedTen@gmail.com
David Weiss DITRH YouTube Channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCz6s... The Flat Earth Podcast https://www.flatearthpodcast.com/ Jeran from jeranism YouTube Channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCS_F... * The opinions and messages you hear on any Dichotomy Media, L.L.C. podcast is that of the hosts and their guests and does not reflect the opinions of the sponsors or Libsyn * ** In this episode or any other Dichotomy Media, L.L.C. podcast, Adam and Tach do not represent NASA or SpaceX. Additionally, the Twisted Ten cast and crew does not hold the same opinions as the guests. This is an entertainment podcast and not intended for educational purposes. We hope to make you laugh. ** You're listening to The Twisted Ten Bringing you original and unique , Host created Top Ten Lists Recorded live in World Famous Cocoa Beach Florida With hosts Tach Van Sickle, Adam Poston, Andrea Joy and Jay Alvarez This podcast may contain vulgar, explicit content to include references to sex, drug and alcohol or other potentially offensive material. Listen at your own risk. Music Provided by: DJ Gil Lugo DJ Constant BenSound http://www.bensound.com Kevin MacLeod ( http://incompetech.com ) Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0 License http://creativecommons.org/licenses/b...

✔Other Channels
GLOBEBUSTERS http://bit.ly/gbchannel SUN 12PM PT
JERANISMRAW: http://bit.ly/youtubetfr MON 6PM-9PM PT TFR: http://bit.ly/trraw

✉EMAIL ME: jeranism@yahoo.com
✉EMAIL BOB: bob@jeranism.com
http://jeranism.com •FACEBOOK: http://facebook.com/jeranism
•TWITTER: http://twitter.com/jeranism
▪Enjoy the work I am doing? My videos will always be free.

▪or please bookmark or copy our amazon link below... use it before you shop and we make a small percentage
What do you under-stand?

Offline EvadingGrid

• Trump Bot Free Zone
« Reply #67 on: August 05, 2017, 05:11:39 AM »

love, e

We have an atmosphere, and the air contains water which determines how far you can see.

Refraction.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Refraction
-- Donald Trump

Offline notravelingfellows

« Reply #68 on: August 06, 2017, 01:22:31 AM »
Oh my, I almost forgot about that one artists' rendering that proved earth is flat...

Berthed and stamped No. *************

Offline egypt

« Reply #69 on: August 06, 2017, 02:49:47 AM »
We have an atmosphere, and the air contains water which determines how far you can see.

Refraction.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Refraction

We can see very far, very clearly -- like 20 miles with a good telescope.  More than that if it's a good telescope.   At 20 miles out, an object should dip down 266.24 feet because of the curvature of the Earth, and not be visible, at all -- if it is less than 266.24 feet high.  Objects (like a 115-foot high sailboat) instead, are perfectly visible (when they should not be per curvature), despite our atmosphere containing water.  Refraction wouldn't even apply to the 115-foot high sailboat, as it should be completely out of view due to the curvature.

Refraction of the light on an object pertains to an actual object that is visible, displacing it some.  Again, in the case above, the sailboat would have dipped below view due to curvature with  151 feet to spare from the top of the mast.

We need a real and modern experiment to determine the truth.  Three excellent, powerful for clear vision, telescopes at various small heights above water level.  A good sailor who can take his 115-foot high sailboat out 20 miles with GPS on board.  Two camera crews, one on board and one on shore.  Data record every move the boat takes in tacks, etc.  Record all data that pertains, including refraction and other visual issues, for a true scientific experiment that includes both ball and flat earthers participating.

love, e

Offline egypt

« Reply #70 on: August 06, 2017, 03:08:32 AM »
If the Earth spins 1,000 miles p/h, and is curling, hurling, swirling, twirling and whirling all together with the Sun, the planets and the Milky Way throughout the expanding universe at the speed of 66,600 miles p/h (say what!), we would feel her movement, and not even a hair from our head moves.

This caught my attention -- traveling @ 66,600 miles per hour (107182.3 km/h) would generate quite a wind, or some resistance, no?

Part of the problem with nuclear blasts is that scientists say that we could blow off our Earth's atmosphere with them.  The winds from nuclear blast might exceed 1,000 kilometers per hour (= 621 miles per hour).

The blast wind at sea level may exceed one thousand km/h
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Effects_of_nuclear_explosions

It would seem that traveling at 66,600 miles per hour,  or the equivalent of  107,182.3 kilometers per hour, would blow off our atmosphere?

Gravity can't be that strong.  btw, gravity is an unknown force, theoretical and unproven.

love, e

Offline EvadingGrid

• Trump Bot Free Zone
« Reply #71 on: August 06, 2017, 06:19:39 AM »
We can see very far, very clearly -- like 20 miles with a good telescope.  More than that if it's a good telescope.   At 20 miles out, an object should dip down 266.24 feet because of the curvature of the Earth, and not be visible, at all -- if it is less than 266.24 feet high.  Objects (like a 115-foot high sailboat) instead, are perfectly visible (when they should not be per curvature), despite our atmosphere containing water.  Refraction wouldn't even apply to the 115-foot high sailboat, as it should be completely out of view due to the curvature.

Refraction of the light on an object pertains to an actual object that is visible, displacing it some.  Again, in the case above, the sailboat would have dipped below view due to curvature with  151 feet to spare from the top of the mast.

We need a real and modern experiment to determine the truth.  Three excellent, powerful for clear vision, telescopes at various small heights above water level.  A good sailor who can take his 115-foot high sailboat out 20 miles with GPS on board.  Two camera crews, one on board and one on shore.  Data record every move the boat takes in tacks, etc.  Record all data that pertains, including refraction and other visual issues, for a true scientific experiment that includes both ball and flat earthers participating.

love, e

Erm . . . .

If you don't "believe" in refraction, just out of amusement, how do you think a telescope works ?

As for proof, take a pen or pencil, stand it in an empty glass and it looks straight.
Next pour in some water . . . .
Does the pencil still look straight from all angles ?

Did the water bend the light ?

-- Donald Trump

Offline Jacob Law

• Its the Law, face it!
« Reply #72 on: August 06, 2017, 07:02:31 AM »

https://youtu.be/E4sdGMx0gcg

Published on Aug 6, 2017
NASA and modern astronomy claim that Earth is a sphere, but not a perfect sphere, an "oblate spheroid," and not only oblate, but even bigger in the southern hemisphere like a pear. Heliocentrists have contended this for centuries now because the Earth was conclusively proven to be flatter than they originally claimed, so they back-peddled re-labeling it an oblate spheroid flattened at the poles. Then it was proven that the area in the southern hemisphere exceeded that of the northern (as consistent with the flat-Earth model) so they reverse-engineered another damage-control explanation that Earth is actually not a sphere or oblate spheroid but a pear! Nowadays NASA ultra-shill Neil DeGrasse Tyson constantly pushes this non-sense model hoping you'll drink the Pear-Earth Kool-Aid. Original Music by Eric Dubay.

To learn about the actual shape of the Earth, please visit:
http://www.EricDubay.com
http://www.AtlanteanConspiracy.com
http://www.IFERS.123.st
What do you under-stand?

Offline marlowe

« Reply #73 on: August 06, 2017, 01:10:01 PM »
A human being with an average IQ who watches a few flat earth videos and comes to
understand the earth is flat has 100% common sense......

If a person watches a few flat earth videos and cannot see the earth is flat it
means they have less than 100% common sense.....It means they are unable to

break thru their years of programming...Their brain shuts down and they
stop thinking....Logic and rationality are gone.....They has been conditioned to believe we live on a sphere that rotates at a thousand miles an hour and I FEEL SORRY FOR THEM..... :'(
But that is the way things are set up....The majority of humans are fast asleep.....running on auto pilot....

« Reply #74 on: August 06, 2017, 03:10:36 PM »
Just for the record, geocentricity and flat earth are two different things. Flat earth does NOT prove that this is a geocentric system. It also does NOT prove God exists. It also does NOT have anything to do with NASA lies.

P.S. I'm more inclined towards the geocentric model, I believe in God, and the Apollo missions were fake.

Offline egypt

« Reply #75 on: August 06, 2017, 05:03:38 PM »
Erm . . . .

If you don't "believe" in refraction, just out of amusement, how do you think a telescope works ?

As for proof, take a pen or pencil, stand it in an empty glass and it looks straight.
Next pour in some water . . . .
Does the pencil still look straight from all angles ?

Did the water bend the light ?

Now we're stretching.  Never said I didn't "believe" in refraction.

love, e

Offline egypt

« Reply #76 on: August 06, 2017, 05:29:30 PM »
Just for the record, geocentricity and flat earth are two different things. Flat earth does NOT prove that this is a geocentric system. It also does NOT prove God exists. It also does NOT have anything to do with NASA lies.

P.S. I'm more inclined towards the geocentric model, I believe in God, and the Apollo missions were fake.

For me, flat earth it isn't about God and the Bible.  These I already know to be true and I don't need a flat earth model to validate them.

It is about determining facts, scientifically.  My responses aren't about convincing anyone here, one way, or the other,  either.  I'm not inclined toward anything without scientific, factual proof.  The libtards think they can pick and choose what "facts" to believe in and what facts are real for them.  Not I.  Facts are absolute, not whimsical things to believe in, or not.

It does seem (so far) from what I'm observing, that our Earth is flat.  As more information comes available, I'm open to changing my viewpoint.  Instead of answers and reasonable discussion, I see childish derision.  Instead of answers and reasonable, adult discussion, there are obvious indications that I'm childishly thought to be stupid.

I don't believe that refraction (that is a fact I *DO* know to be true accordingly) would be responsible for an object appearing on top of the water (aka a mirage) from a point below the curvature of the Earth.

But, in a truely scientific experiment, just the pure linear measurement via GPS when the boat reaches the 20 mile point, should suffice to determine if refraction from down under the curvature comes into play with what is viewed as a mirage on the other end.

People unable to think seem to have a perspective that the Earth is soooo BIG that the curvature cannot be detected and the expanse they experience seems flat because of that.  To these people --- just imagine, 20 miles = 266-foot drop from the starting point due to curvature.  That's really curvy and would be easily perceptible.  40 miles jumps to a 1066.97-foot drop.

Ever driven anywhere about 20 miles away?  What is behind you should drop in view from its base a whopping 266 feet.  This is according to scientific calculations about the curvature of the Earth.  It is very plain that light refraction is not making mirages so that objects "appear" to be where they are not.  I mean, are we really viewing everything as a "mirage" around us that happens to be 20 miles away?

Also, any airplane/airline pilot will tell you, no matter how far they travel that the curvature of the Earth is not taken into consideration when they make their flight plans.  Curvature (drop of 266 feet the first 20 miles) was not taken into consideration in planning railroads, either.  It seems the rails themselves would have to be slightly curved, instead of completely straight  to account for a drop of 266 feet the first 20 miles.  I'm still pondering these points.

It's very interesting.

love, e

Offline Jacob Law

• Its the Law, face it!
« Reply #77 on: August 06, 2017, 06:47:23 PM »

I started off geocentric in 2010 was banned from several forums and thought to be insane and crazy and now and now I am flat earth people really think I am crazy; it really fun having people mock you and make fun of what you know is true that is why I do this, don't you know.
Really the only reason we stand for flat earth is because it true and we are looking to see people wake up to the greatest deception and hoax of all time.
It's not that I believe the earth is flat, it's that I know the earth is flat, it's not only biblical but it is absolutely scientifically proven fact.
I know it's hard break this programming we all were deceive from our childhood and if and once you honestly look at the real facts you will experience the same understanding and ridicule.
Sorry there is no easy way to deal with this, but these are the honest facts.   
What do you under-stand?

Offline egypt

« Reply #78 on: August 06, 2017, 07:11:51 PM »
These newbie's that question our position on flat earth think we just fell off the pumpkin wagon, I have been a member for many years as I know you also have also; to suggest that we are working a psy-op is interesting and illogical
We have been truthers while many of these doubters were just waking up!
I am starting to doubt their sincerity?
Flat Earth is 100% proved, no doubt, not a theory, there is no grey area here, the math, the science *(true science) all line up with flat earth.
So much proof and infallible; once your flat you never go back!

Now in opposition I like to see science prove the earth is a planet, spinning ball, orbiting the sun......quest what they can't and never have.
So instead of rejecting all the proof of flat earth, maybe just maybe prove their Globalist views.

Jacob Law,

It's so agreed.  But who can blame them? hahaha    Before I looked into it, I'd say what in the hell?   Those poor stupid crazies!  Who wants their little world view blown wide open, anyway?  They're just not able to handle it, poor things.

It was shocking when I did look into it.  And then it became fascinating.  Who would think up such a deception on the human race, and why?  Only one obvious answer there that we as long-timers in investigating theories know and see very plainly.

Keeps us from having a really great tour.  One where you get out of the transportation, walk up to the dome cover in Antarctica and touch it.  oh yea, forgot -- Antarctica is off limits upon certainty of death!  How come anyway?

Honestly, I have to say, with the facts presented so far, I'm a Flat Earther.   Guess what, so are the globalist elite.   But, Earth's true construct just doesn't fit into globalist plans of athiestic world rule.  Can't have any proof the Bible is correct can we?   There's really just no getting around the scientific facts, despite the globalist "half truth facts" garbage thrown out there to refute it.  I mean really.  To show the upcoming total solar eclipse path, the model has to have the Earth spinning the wrong way?  What the?

I hope they can show if the eclipse fits on the Flat Earth Model properly with the course of the eclipse.  Do you know of a link if it is done yet?    Lots of video documentation of the eclipse is needed, too.

The very last thing I'd ever do is perpetuate a psy-op and know the same of you, after many years.  I watch youtube "factual claims" the Earth is a ball, and I'm astounded at the level of deceit and lying.  Like I never went to school?   It's like they think we are 3-year-olds to swallow it.  But those who want to, do.  Or, they're the ones running a psy-op hahaha

love, e

« Reply #79 on: August 06, 2017, 09:03:08 PM »
Go to the ocean. Find a level railing on a high enough building and follow the horizon of the sea with your own eyes. Or, if you can't gain access to such a place, bring a level and something to place a yard stick on and follow the horizon on top of the sand dunes or cliffs or w/e.

YOU WILL SEE CURVATURE

Y'all think we're calling you disinfo agents and that's not true. I'm simply calling you ignorant.

This is a serious problem. There are threads here that could enrage almost anyone, but for some reason, anytime someone posts anything for or against flat earth, the thread explodes with traffic. ALL ABOUT NOTHIN! Even if the earth is flat, who gives a crap? We're not not making it past the Van Allen Radiation Belt anytime soon.

Prove it to me, by going to LAX, boarding a flight to China, and telling me how long it took to get there. I promise, once you get off that plane, you're not going to be seeing a majority of Englishmen walking around.