Mark Passio Speaks Out About FLAT EARTH PSYOP

Author Topic: Mark Passio Speaks Out About FLAT EARTH PSYOP  (Read 2840 times)

Offline criticalunity

• Working 20/7 to put the proof together!
    • Clarifying Conspiracy Realities For Humanity & Liberty
Mark Passio Speaks Out About FLAT EARTH PSYOP
« on: July 31, 2017, 03:00:13 PM »
I must start off by saying I am so tired of us not taking action in the opportunity to show just how far the powers that should not be are going to try and distract, discredit and divide.

The video: Mark Passio Speaks Out About Flat Earth https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8DV6qfSDQ4s

(From the description in the video): https://www.facebook.com/groups/woeihstudyanddiscussion/permalink/2164111207149136/  "I'm going to personally chime in on this group regarding the decision Jose made to ban the topic of Flat Earth. I support his decision 100%. Moreover, it is definitely the CORRECT decision. Flat Earth Theory is demonstrably a psychological warfare operation to divide and conquer the truth-seeking community.
The Dark Occult social engineers who organized this Psy-Op KNOW that most human beings who will "bite the bait" on such a topic simply do NOT possess the basic mathematics, geometry and physics skill sets necessary to employ the required discernment in regards to such a topic.
Due to the public's colossal ignorance, what will inevitably be created is a hardened, religious mindset of BELIEF within the community, sowing the seeds of discord and hatred. This is EXACTLY what has been successfully accomplished. I ban comments on my YouTube channel for similar reasons. Discussing topics related to the podcast is one thing. Spreading NONSENSE and RELIGION is another altogether.

I will be doing a public presentation very soon in Philadelphia called "PSY-OPS: Hitler Was The Good Guy, The Founding Fathers Were The Bad Guys, And The Earth Is Flat" to expose the 3 most pervasive psychological warfare operations conducted on the human population in the last century. Also, NO ONE should perceive Jose's decision as "censorship."

No one is silencing anyone's bullshit religious beliefs. They are just saying they DON'T BELONG IN THIS GROUP, which is not here to give you a platform for these topics; it's here to discuss topics from the WOEIH podcast series. There are literally HUNDREDS of Flat Earth Theory discussion groups and forums for you to join and spout your nonsense on. This IS NOT, and should NEVER BE, the platform for that.
I PERSONALLY DO NOT WANT MY WORK, OR EVEN GROUPS DISCUSSING MY WORK, SOILED BY THIS FULL-OF-SHIT TOPIC. It serves to do nothing but make the conspiracy researchers who subscribe to it look like fools who failed kindergarten, because they probably did. Can I be any more clear where I stand on this?"

https://www.facebook.com/groups/2205176794/permalink/10154995463586795/

Unbelievable: doctors recommend smoking ! 60 years ago... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D-y_N4u0uRQ

http://themillenniumreport.com/2016/01/flat-earth-theory-demonstrates-the-alarming-gullibility-of-people-everywhere/

http://blog.daimonie.com/2015/11/200-reasons-why-flat-earthers-are.html

"If you see flat-earth adherents believing this nonsense, do send them over here: it would be a shame if they were mislead into believing something that was not true." http://hoax-alert.leadstories.com/3468685-fake-news-facebook-not-to-ban-all-flat-earth-groups.html

♜ ♞ ♝ ♛ ♚ ♝ ♞ ♜
DONATION LINK REMOVED TO RESPECT FORUM RULES.
♜ ♞ ♝ ♛ ♚ ♝ ♞ ♜
http://criticalunity.org

All proof of crimes against humanity under one roof... Activist tools for clarifying conspiracy realities NOW for all humanity and our liberty!

Online Jacob Law

• Its the Law, face it!
Re: Mark Passio Speaks Out About FLAT EARTH PSYOP
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2017, 08:00:14 PM »
Sorry dude; flat earth is not a theory but a fact, the proofs are numerable; the only psy-op is the one you are running and NASA.

In fact if I remember you tried to run this line before; do you work for the government?
What do you under-stand?

Offline Dude447

« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2017, 08:33:31 PM »
WTF  ? Flat   earth the world is not round TB  can you  ban the morons or are  you allowing it for the laughs

Offline Dude447

« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2017, 08:37:17 PM »
The World is not round  its flat some one call an ambulance

Offline Seeing

• strgzr @ GLP
« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2017, 08:46:49 PM »
Sorry dude; flat earth is not a theory but a fact, the proofs are numerable; the only psy-op is the one you are running and NASA.

In fact if I remember you tried to run this line before; do you work for the government?

It hurts my heart and my brain when someone chooses to be so ignorant. :( strgzr

Offline egypt

• Love: A Wish to bestow the fullness of Joyous Life
« Reply #5 on: July 31, 2017, 08:54:08 PM »

If someone could explain the simple and scientifically proven fact that there is no curvature to the Earth, or explain the faultiness of the scientific experiments, I would not believe the Earth is flat.  But, no one does?  It is so simple.

love, e

Offline marlowe

• Dimensions: 100 x 75 pixels
    • High Castle Webbot Forum
« Reply #6 on: July 31, 2017, 09:00:11 PM »

Jacob Law is correct...The earth is flat ...The  most obvious proof is there is no curvature....But only about 5% of Americans can break thru their programming to see the obvious...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7nFwPDZF_Z8...

Offline Dude447

« Reply #7 on: July 31, 2017, 09:03:11 PM »
I listen to this guy on a lot of things flat earth ?your smoking way to much  weed J L

Offline Dude447

« Reply #8 on: July 31, 2017, 09:19:43 PM »
 Egypt  thank you for  your always eloquent posts its a skill I need to Learn

Offline Dude447

« Reply #9 on: July 31, 2017, 09:41:03 PM »
well this topic went flat

Online Jacob Law

• Its the Law, face it!
« Reply #10 on: July 31, 2017, 10:51:47 PM »
If someone could explain the simple and scientifically proven fact that there is no curvature to the Earth, or explain the faultiness of the scientific experiments, I would not believe the Earth is flat.  But, no one does?  It is so simple.

love, e

That may be the biggest factor, math doesn't lie.
What do you under-stand?

Offline Dude447

« Reply #11 on: July 31, 2017, 10:57:05 PM »
Jacob Law are you really proposing the world is flat ?

Offline egypt

« Reply #12 on: July 31, 2017, 11:31:47 PM »

Dude,

Firstly, thank you for the compliment on eloquent posts :)

I know it's crazy.  But from the factual evidence put forth, it does seem the Earth is flat, or rather, not a sphere or ball-shape.  Who knew?  There just seems no getting around that objects do not just disappear beyond a "horizon" or curvature.  Objects are visible way beyond the point where they should disappear according to the "curvature."  In fact, not disappearing, at all.

If it is a psych-op, please tell how and all the details.  Because, let me tell you, it makes one pretty angry about being duped all this time about a spherical, ovoid or whatever, Earth.  Pretty out of sorts, I'll say.

love, e

Online Jacob Law

• Its the Law, face it!
« Reply #13 on: August 01, 2017, 12:10:49 AM »
Jacob Law are you really proposing the world is flat ?

Well, the earth is flat; I think if you try to prove it isn't you will soon be converted, if you are honestly looking; then you will learn to deal with the mocking you will received. Best wishes.
What do you under-stand?

Offline Dude447

« Reply #14 on: August 01, 2017, 12:45:40 AM »
eloquent but this is bs :)

Offline Dude447

« Reply #15 on: August 01, 2017, 01:01:37 AM »
yes the earth is flat and what do you  know the queen of england is a reptillian

Offline Dude447

« Reply #16 on: August 01, 2017, 01:04:41 AM »
all day everyday dreamers

Offline Seeing

• strgzr @ GLP
« Reply #17 on: August 01, 2017, 04:30:43 AM »
That may be the biggest factor, math doesn't lie.

But people do, quite frequently.

Offline EvadingGrid

• Truthers are not Trumpers
    • Trump Bot Free Zone
« Reply #18 on: August 01, 2017, 06:45:29 AM »
READ ALL OF THIS :

Who Discovered The Earth is Round?
http://scienceblogs.com/startswithabang/2011/09/21/who-discovered-the-earth-is-ro/

When Columbus lived, people thought that the earth was flat. They believed the Atlantic Ocean to be filled with monsters large enough to devour their ships, and with fearful waterfalls over which their frail vessels would plunge to destruction. Columbus had to fight these foolish beliefs in order to get men to sail with him. He felt sure the earth was round.”
–Emma Miler Bolenius, American Schoolbook Author, 1919

One of the most enduring myths that children grow up with is the idea that Columbus was the only one of his time who believed that the Earth was round; everyone else believed it was flat. “How brave the sailors of 1492 must have been,” you might imagine, “to travel towards the edge of the world without fear of falling off!”

Indeed, there are many ancient references to the Earth being shaped like a disc. And if you knew only of the two most important astronomical objects in the sky — the Sun and the Moon — you yourself might reach the same conclusions.

If you go outside during sunset a day or two after the new moon, here’s the sight you’re likely to encounter.

A thin sliver of Moon, where the illuminated portion appears to coincide with the same portion of a sphere that could be lit up by the Sun.

If you were both curious and scientifically-minded, you might go out after sunset during the next few days to see what happened next. In fact, if you were to go outside and look towards the southwest skies (assuming you, like me, live in the Northern hemisphere) during the coming days of September 29th to October 3rd, at sunset (~6:30 PM) each night, you’d notice something changing about the Moon.

Not only does it appear to shift position by about 12 degrees each night, moving farther away from the Sun, but it appears that progressively more and more of it gets illuminated! And you would (rightly) conclude that perhaps the Moon orbits the Earth, and that its apparent change in phase is caused by light from the Sun illuminating different parts of a spherically-shaped Moon.

In fact, this is both the ancient and modern view of what causes the phases of the Moon.

But about twice a year, something special happens during the Full Moon that allows us to determine something about the shape of the Earth: a lunar eclipse! When the Moon is full and the Earth passes directly between the Sun and the Moon, the Earth’s shadow shows up on the Moon’s surface!

And if you look at the shadow that actually shows up on the surface of the Moon, you can clearly see that the Earth’s shadow is curved, and shaped like a disc!

But this doesn’t tell you whether the Earth is a flat disc or a round sphere; it only tells you that the shadow cast by the Earth is circular. In principle, just from looking at the Moon, the Earth could be either flat or round.

But contrary to popular belief, this question wasn’t settled in the 1400s and 1500s (with Magellan’s circumnavigation of the globe), but more than 2,000 years ago, in the ancient world! And what’s perhaps most amazing? It was done using nothing more than the Sun. Here’s how.

If you follow the Sun’s path through the daytime sky, and you live in the Northern hemisphere, you’ll find that it rises in the eastern part of the sky, rises up to its apex in the south, and then lowers and sets in the west. And it does this every day of the year.

But it doesn’t take the exact same path every day out of the year; the Sun reaches a much higher point (and shines for more hours during the day) during the summer months, and reaches a significantly lower point (and shines for fewer hours) during the winter. To dramatically illustrate this, here’s a time-lapse photo of the Sun’s path through the sky taken during the winter solstice in Fairbanks, Alaska.

In fact, if you charted out the Sun’s path through the daytime sky, you would find that it takes its lowest path (for the fewest number of hours) on the Winter Solstice — usually December 21st — and its highest path (for the greatest number of hours) on the Summer Solstice, usually June 21st.

If you constructed a camera capable of photographing the Sun’s path through the sky over the course of the year, you would find exactly this: a series of arcs, where the highest, longest arc through the sky was made during the Summer Solstice and the lowest, shortest arc was made during the Winter Solstice.

And in the ancient world, the greatest scholars and scientists from Egypt, Greece, and all over the Mediterranean went to work at the Library of Alexandria. One of these scientists was the Ancient Greek Astronomer, Eratosthenes of Cyrene.

While living in Alexandria, Eratosthenes received some amazing correspondence from the city of Syene in southern Egypt. In particular, it said that, on the Summer Solstice,

the shadow of someone looking down a deep well would block the reflection of the Sun at noon.

In other words, the Sun would be directly overhead at this time, not a single degree to the South, North, East or West. And if you had a completely vertical object, it would cast absolutely no shadow.

But Eratosthenes knew that this wasn’t the case where he was, in Alexandria. Sure, the Sun came closer to being directly overhead at Noon on the Summer Solstice in Alexandria than at any other time during the year, but vertical objects still cast shadows.

And — like any good scientist — Eratosthenes did the experiment. By measuring the length of the shadow cast by a vertical stick during the solstice noon, he could figure out what angle the Sun made with the vertical direction at Alexandria.

And the answer he got was one-fiftieth of a circle, or 7.2 degrees. But at this time, in Syene, the angle the Sun was making with an identical vertical stick was zero degrees! What could be causing this? In perhaps a stroke of genius, Eratosthenes realized that the Sun’s rays could all be parallel, and that the Earth could be curved!

If he could then figure out the distance from Alexandria to Syene, since he knew the angular difference between the two cities, he could figure out the circumference of the Earth! If only Eratosthenes had a grad student, he could have sent one to make the trip, and measure the distance!

Instead, he was forced to rely on the reported distance between the two cities. The most “precise” measurement of his day?

Travel-by-camel. (So I can understand criticisms of his accuracy.) Nevertheless, his results were that the distance between Syene and Alexandria were 5,000 stadia. The question, of course, is how big is a stadium? The answer depends, of course, on whether Eratosthenes, a Greek living in Egypt, was using an Attic stadium or an Egyptian stadium, something still debated among historians. An Attic stadium was used more commonly, and is 185 meters in modern terms. Using this value, one gets a circumference of the Earth of 46,620 kilometers, a number that’s only about 16% bigger than the actual value.

However, an Egyptian stadium is 157.5 meters, and it’s conceivable that’s what Eratosthenes meant. In that case, we get a value of 39,375 kilometers, which is off by less than 2% from the modern value of 40,041 km!

Regardless of what the actual values were, Eratosthenes went on to become the world’s first geographer, inventing the concepts of latitude and longitude that we still use today, and constructed the first models and maps based on a spherical Earth.

Although many things were “lost” during the subsequent millenium, neither the idea of a spherical Earth nor the rough knowledge of the Earth’s circumference were one of them. In fact, anyone can perform this same experiment today with two locations at the same longitude, and with simultaneous measurements of shadow lengths, you too can measure the circumference of the Earth! Not bad, considering that the first direct, photographic evidence of the Earth’s curvature would not arrive until 1946!

Once we knew the shape and size of the Earth — from about 240 B.C. — we were able to figure out all sorts of remarkable things, including the size of and distance to the Moon! So give the credit where credit is due, to Eratosthenes, for discovering the Earth was round, and performing the first accurate calculation of its size!

If there’s anything Columbus should be known for, as respects the size and shape of the Earth, it was using unrealistically low numbers for the circumference of the Earth! His estimates, that he used to convince others that one could sail from Europe directly to India (were the Americas non-existant), were absurdly small! Had the Americas not existed, he and his crew surely would have starved before reaching Asia!
“Hey, I’m a nationalist and a globalist”
-- Donald Trump

Article : "A Limited Hangout Operation ?"

Offline Rex

« Reply #19 on: August 01, 2017, 08:05:05 AM »
Really people?  Arguing about whether the earth is round?  Words fail, so I'm forced to use an emoji.  ::)

Online Jacob Law

• Its the Law, face it!
« Reply #20 on: August 01, 2017, 08:19:19 AM »
The biggest conspiracy and hoax of all time; people just don't decide "O yea I am going to believe the earth is flat" the reason people are waking up is because of the facts, it's no mystery if you do the research, but the system is design to keep us trapped in the global deception; remember the enemy are the globalist. Please don't oppose yourself; no one ever discover the earth is round ball, spinning at 1000 mph and orbiting the sun, it is a deception the facts and many infallible proof prove it.
Love you all; I know how you feel, I use to think the same way, it's a tough reality to awake too but believe me, the truth will make you free and flat earth is a big truth to solidify in your mind, be renew and break out of the conformity of this world.
I have nothing to gain from talking about the earth being flat; but I sure get a lot of grief from people I know are just deceived by the system, so I endure, because if not for the grace I received I would be the mocker also.
What do you under-stand?

Offline notravelingfellows

« Reply #21 on: August 01, 2017, 10:28:54 AM »
Go to the ocean. Get to a good enough height. Maybe a beach house, a boardwalk, or something better like cliffs or skyscrapers you get the idea. Unless you're in a skyscraper and have a level railing or beam you can have cover your vision, bring a level and yard stick and make sure it crosses your entire vision with the water in front of you. Follow the horizon along the leveled yard stick/railing/whatever in front of you and you will see curvature. That's all it takes. It's undeniable.

The horizon will meet the tool you use at two points and in the middle of those two points, the horizon will be raised. That's called curvature children.

This is for those who still are capable of thinking rationally and a warning not to get caught up in too many youtube videos. Go do this experiment for yourself and laugh at how easy it can be to spot deception. This is absolutely a COINTELPRO style subversion.
Berthed and stamped No. *************

Offline egypt

« Reply #22 on: August 01, 2017, 11:57:05 AM »

Yes, go to the beach because there one has the longest view that has no obstructions.

Then, consider the Bedford Experiment.  Also, using a telescope, there are many youtubes showing at long distances of 60 miles, and more, objects are still visible.  Mirage explanation doesn't hold at all.  Having lived in a desert area most of my life, it is well-known that mirages are inverted and appear upside-down when you *do* see them. 
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bedford_Level_experiment

Then, here is an experiment with the mathematical facts to back it up, including the trig calculation for the
curvature of the Earth.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8WiGpZzz9jQ

Here are interesting observations, models presented and questions asked about the upcoming total solar eclipse.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5CCLbyRLQyo

Then, listen to this complete fairytale given as an excuse why the models for the upcoming solar eclipse Aug. 21, show the Earth spinning the wrong direction.  Give me a break.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lF2CFoIiZ1o

So, I go back to my question.  How come objects do not "disappear" beyond where they should be dipping below the curvature of the Earth?  I'm not even going there yet about the eclipse.  I've decided not to go view it (it's nearby) because nwo would probably use the high concentration of people to spray them with something special in the solar radiation management.

love, e

Offline marlowe

« Reply #23 on: August 01, 2017, 01:04:52 PM »
the Flat Earth people are serious ....There are conferences around the world now...Ir is not going away......

Flat Earth Meetup Denver Colorado August 5 ✅

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=huDqnW8Y2kI&feature=em-uploademail

Offline notravelingfellows

« Reply #24 on: August 01, 2017, 03:14:49 PM »
the Flat Earth people are serious ....There are conferences around the world now...Ir is not going away......

Flat Earth Meetup Denver Colorado August 5 ✅

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=huDqnW8Y2kI&feature=em-uploademail

Oh yea? Around the world huh?
Berthed and stamped No. *************

Offline marlowe

« Reply #25 on: August 01, 2017, 04:55:53 PM »
Oh yea? Around the world huh?

Public notice: >>>>> Have you noticed how the anti flat earthers mostly post shallow , snide little remarks of one sentence....

THINK ABOUT IT......

Flat Earth License Plate compilation August 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XmJwUeeth9w&feature=em-uploademail.

Offline Dude447

« Reply #26 on: August 01, 2017, 05:28:29 PM »
the world is round group laugh at you flat earth theorists  beccause its just that laughable

Offline Dude447

« Reply #27 on: August 01, 2017, 05:31:24 PM »
infact i wouild say touting this nonsense is a joke to this forum

Offline marlowe

« Reply #28 on: August 01, 2017, 06:23:44 PM »
infact i wouild say touting this nonsense is a joke to this forum

Careful dude, your IQ is showing...... :)

The 2017 Flat Earth Conference is announced - SW92 - Mark Sargent

https://utabby.com/en_US/video/020/obbSE5XxZtA/The_2017_Flat_Earth_Conference_is_announced_-_SW92_-_Mark_Sargent_%25E2%259C%2585

Offline Dude447

« Reply #29 on: August 01, 2017, 06:27:01 PM »

Careful dude, your IQ is showing...... :)

The 2017 Flat Earth Conference is announced - SW92 - Mark Sargent

https://utabby.com/en_US/video/020/obbSE5XxZtA/The_2017_Flat_Earth_Conference_is_announced_-_SW92_-_Mark_Sargent_%25E2%259C%2585

Exactly marlowe so my IQ tells me I wont be attending  ;)

Offline marlowe

« Reply #30 on: August 01, 2017, 06:28:39 PM »
http://tfrlive.com/secrets-revealed-with-zen-garcia-70881/

Mark Sargent – The Flat Earth $6000 Challenge

Mark joins Cathy and I this evening to speak about the 2017 international Flat Earth conference to be held in Raleigh, North Carolina this upcoming November 9, 10th. Tonight Sacred Word Publishing announced our $6000 challenge to any person or organization anywhere to scientifically prove in two verifiable experiments that either the earth is moving or that there is measurable curvature. This is an open invitation to once and for put your money where your mouth is and confirm that the earth is a globe or sphere as affirmed by the Copernican heliocentric model of our supposed solar system. We respectfully extend this open challenge to all the haters and doubters out there who daily make fun of and condemn those of us that know for a certainty that the globe is a lie. We pray you take us up on the challenge.

Offline Dude447

« Reply #31 on: August 01, 2017, 06:32:49 PM »
Yep that will be me laughing at you guys all day everday, anyway hope you all have a nice time  ::)

Offline Dude447

« Reply #33 on: August 01, 2017, 06:58:46 PM »
Give it up marlowe you JL and the rest are making complete fools of yourselfs

Offline Dude447

« Reply #34 on: August 01, 2017, 07:04:37 PM »
TB any chance this thread can be moved to the comedy section ?

Offline Rex

« Reply #35 on: August 01, 2017, 07:52:53 PM »
Can't this be made a "members only" thread, where it won't hog the home page?  That used to be done all the time here.  It's not censorship, just balance.

Offline Dude447

« Reply #36 on: August 01, 2017, 07:58:25 PM »
And lets face it there are some huge members going on about a flat earth  ;D

Offline Rex

« Reply #37 on: August 02, 2017, 12:29:10 AM »
John B. Wells brilliant take on 'Flat Earthers' (PsyOp)

About 1 year ago, conspiracy youtubers started getting flooded with flat earth video recommendations even though they had previously never watched a flat earth video in their life. Cass Sunstein, chief Obama administration propagandist describes this technique in his book “Nudge.” The technique is to target groups whose opinion they want to shape and gently nudge in the certain directions with several techniques. These include infiltrators and internet forums or comments sections of articles as well as using connections with websites such as youtube to give people recommendations based on their data to push them where they need to go.

Up until now on youtube, this has been most notably used for pushing the reptillian story as well as other bizarre new age conspiracy angles to make people discredit themselves when talking about truth as well getting lost in labyrinths of insanity. It has also been used for other topics such as global warming, zionism, and alternative health (which Sunstein specifically mentions in his book). It is important that the nudging is gentle and incremental.

I have come across many people who just one year ago were speaking serious truths. Now all they want to talk about is the flat earth, something of no consequence compared to the murder of almost all of humanity.

These people have been NEUTRALIZED.

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?95559-John-B.-Wells-brilliant-take-on-Flat-Earthers--PsyOp-

Offline egypt

« Reply #38 on: August 02, 2017, 12:46:26 AM »

Rex,

It's so true.  Right now it doesn't matter.  We can all find out the truth (flat or not) when things are normal and Humanity is saved.   And true too, Russians were debating Flat Earth while they were under Communist control (makes me wonder  :-\).    Humanity matters.  AJ is a HERO and the most important man of all time.

love, e

Offline Dude447

« Reply #39 on: August 02, 2017, 01:08:32 AM »
egypt  much  as I respect your posts and JL  best thing you can do is head off to marlowes conferance