Rapist Loses Member To Anti-Rape Device; Instant Justice!

Author Topic: Rapist Loses Member To Anti-Rape Device; Instant Justice!  (Read 477 times)

Offline marlowe

• Dimensions: 100 x 75 pixels
    • High Castle Webbot Forum
« on: July 31, 2017, 08:27:58 AM »

http://www.freepatriotpost.com/crime/rapist-loses-member-to-anti-rape-device-instant-justice/

According to Kingston, the minute he penetrated his victim, the device sliced his genitals with 6 razor sharp hook assemblies. Then, the device slices down one more time on its way out. The perpetrator fell to the ground screaming in agony, which gave Kingston the time to run and call police on her cell phone.

The man, 38-year-old Ronald Steadway, was transported to a nearby hospital where his penis had to be surgically removed. After recovery, police say he will be relocated to the county jail awaiting trial on no bond. This is the kind of thing that needs to happen to creeps like this and other criminals more often. They should be punished severely for their actions and not mollycoddled and “counseled”
..... ;D

Offline EvadingGrid

• Truthers are not Trumpers
    • Trump Bot Free Zone
Marlowe posts FAKE NEWS
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2017, 10:23:15 AM »
FAKE NEWS
“Hey, I’m a nationalist and a globalist”
-- Donald Trump

Article : "A Limited Hangout Operation ?"

Offline marlowe

Re: Marlowe posts FAKE NEWS
« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2017, 01:25:21 PM »
[/font]
FAKE NEWS

I am sorry for posting this....

The name  Ronald Steadway is not in the people smart data base....

as far as I can tell the name Steadway doesn't exist........Stead   & Steadley  are actual names ...But I am not so sure Steadway is a real last name...

There does not appear to be anybody named Steadway in the USA.....

Mods ...you can delete this thread..... 8)

Offline marlowe

Re: Rapist Loses Member To Anti-Rape Device; Instant Justice!
« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2017, 01:45:37 PM »
South African doctor invents female condoms with 'teeth' to fight rape

http://edition.cnn.com/2010/WORLD/africa/06/20/south.africa.female.condom/index.html

South African Dr. Sonnet Ehlers was on call one night four decades ago when a devastated rape victim walked in. Her eyes were lifeless; she was like a breathing corpse.

"She looked at me and said, 'If only I had teeth down there,'" recalled Ehlers, who was a 20-year-old medical researcher at the time. "I promised her I'd do something to help people like her one day."

Offline egypt

• Love: A Wish to bestow the fullness of Joyous Life
Re: Rapist Loses Member To Anti-Rape Device; Instant Justice!
« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2017, 03:25:55 PM »

Even though FAKE NEWS, this type of device, could it be made, would deter rapes.  No, rape is not ok.  Even if it's your friendly neighborhood muslim.

love, e