* PASTOR: SENIOR REPUBLICAN TOLD ME OF PLAN TO “TAKE OUT” TRUMP

Author Topic: * PASTOR: SENIOR REPUBLICAN TOLD ME OF PLAN TO “TAKE OUT” TRUMP  (Read 1173 times)

Online jofortruth

• The Great Deception
PASTOR Rodney Howard-Browne: SENIOR REPUBLICAN TOLD ME OF PLAN TO “TAKE OUT” TRUMP
"You can read between the lines"
https://www.infowars.com/pastor-senior-republican-told-me-of-plan-to-take-out-trump/

Praying for the President - What Really Happened at the White House
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fy5SABdmu7g

BREAKING: CONGRESSMAN WARNS OF PLOT TO OVERTHROW TRUMP
New report further confirms Deep State plan to sabotage POTUS

https://www.infowars.com/breaking-congressman-warns-of-plot-to-overthrow-trump/

So, where are the intelligence guys on this plot? You guys claim to know all this Russia crap, but you dont know about this threat to the Presidents life? (at least the good guys dont know about it, but you can bet the rogue in intel do). Do you see why intelligence no longer has any credibility? Just amazing.

The swamp in DC is a cesspool of sellouts from top to bottom. Some heads need to roll in DC starting with these plotters in the deep state and henchmen in both parties who enable the corruption.
Don't believe me. Look it up yourself!

Online jofortruth

• The Great Deception
Re: * PASTOR: SENIOR REPUBLICAN TOLD ME OF PLAN TO “TAKE OUT” TRUMP
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2017, 05:53:02 PM »
2014 AJ Interview with Pastor Rodney Howard Browne on Alex Jones Christian Video Channe

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QR6VrY6r-_s

Published on Dec 11, 2014 Pastor Rodney Howard Browne has a church in Tampa Fl called The River at Tampa Bay.  Originally from South Africa He has an inside view of what has happened to South Africa and can see the similar destruction happening here.

Offline One Revelator

« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2017, 08:30:50 PM »
I knew that name was familiar. Howard-Browne was well known for the laughing manifestations that he dished out during the Toronto/Vineyard days. The “holy-ghost bartender”. There was definitely a spirit around him back then. It was transferable usually through touch. But sometimes by him pointing a finger at you. Whether it was from God, IDK.

Guess he started his own church in FL since then. He seems a bit more sober now that he's schmoozing with the POTUS.
The number one cause of all human poverty, misery, and death is not global warming. It’s GLOBAL LYING.

Online jofortruth

• The Great Deception
« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2017, 05:01:41 PM »
Pastor Rodney Howard-Browne, who said he was told of a plot to “remove Trump suddenly from office" guest on Alex Jones today July 26 (Hr 3)

http://cdn1.gcnlive.com/cache/gcn_archives/TheAlexJonesShow/TheAlexJonesShowJul262017Hour3.mp3

Online egypt

• Love: A Wish to bestow the fullness of Joyous Life
« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2017, 05:10:05 PM »

Every single person involved must be arrested to answer questions.   The network needs to be erradicated so that innocent people do not suffer a regime change and what ensues in our own Country.    Every single treasonous traitor to this Country must answer as such and deal with the consequences of their actions which are against the law.

I did not pay taxes and vote in elections to have a coup d'état occur in my Country.  Those calling for it need to be arrested.  Start with Linda Sarsour who is running around, even to the Pentagon calling for action.  How on Earth is she even allowed in the Pentagon?

Jeff Sessions needs to get busy, and quick.  If he cannot do the job, he needs to get out of the way.   If he cannot do the job, get someone who can.  They don't even *have* to be an Attorney General to make arrests.  Maybe the military should make these arrests.

love, e

Offline One Revelator

« Reply #5 on: July 26, 2017, 06:32:36 PM »
Pastor Rodney Howard-Browne, who said he was told of a plot to “remove Trump suddenly from office" guest on Alex Jones today July 26 (Hr 3)

http://cdn1.gcnlive.com/cache/gcn_archives/TheAlexJonesShow/TheAlexJonesShowJul262017Hour3.mp3

Done.

The term used was to “immobilize” Trump within the next 3 months. It could mean assassination. Or it could mean immobilizing the POTUS politically. There's already a lot of pushback in play ATM. Interesting that the term “reprieve” was thrown around. I got that word at election time. And other people I've talked to have used that word as well. I also believe and agree that there are unseen spiritual forces behind what we can see.

@Egypt,

Even though arrests would involve half the seated government, I don't want the military to take over. That opens the door wide to “emergency” rules and martial law. There's got to be a more graceful way of cleaning up the swamplands.

So far, out of the 2 party system, the Republicans, corrupt as they are, are still somewhat relevant. Although really bad scandals can break at any moment. Official Dems have no appeal to the American public whatsoever right now. They're too busy howling at the moon to connect with any citizens.

So, maybe flooding more people into Congress on the Republican ticket will remove the current excuses? I'm thinking Ron Paul types in Nov 2018. Citizen-imposed term limits by always voting in the freshmen. That's if the US can remain under some semblance of civilian control until then.
The number one cause of all human poverty, misery, and death is not global warming. It’s GLOBAL LYING.

Online egypt

« Reply #6 on: July 26, 2017, 07:14:13 PM »
Done.

The term used was to “immobilize” Trump within the next 3 months. It could mean assassination. Or it could mean immobilizing the POTUS politically. There's already a lot of pushback in play ATM. Interesting that the term “reprieve” was thrown around. I got that word at election time. And other people I've talked to have used that word as well. I also believe and agree that there are unseen spiritual forces behind what we can see.

@Egypt,

Even though arrests would involve half the seated government, I don't want the military to take over. That opens the door wide to “emergency” rules and martial law. There's got to be a more graceful way of cleaning up the swamplands.

So far, out of the 2 party system, the Republicans, corrupt as they are, are still somewhat relevant. Although really bad scandals can break at any moment. Official Dems have no appeal to the American public whatsoever right now. They're too busy howling at the moon to connect with any citizens.

So, maybe flooding more people into Congress on the Republican ticket will remove the current excuses? I'm thinking Ron Paul types in Nov 2018. Citizen-imposed term limits by always voting in the freshmen. That's if the US can remain under some semblance of civilian control until then.

I don't want for the military to "take over."  Trump is in charge of the military and the military is capable to make arrests, interrogate and hold people -- especially for treason.

Who cares if half the Congress goes to jail?  The States will hold special elections and good people will fill the warmonger, paedophile, child-torturing, body part traders, traitor's places soon enough.

I'm hoping for a more elegant solution as well.  But, remember Yuri said "...you have to force them out, and they don't go easy..."
So, the longer this traitor-ring bent on the destruction of America is allowed to continue treasonous operations in overthrow and coup d'etat, the more they are apt to succeed.

love, e

Online jofortruth

• The Great Deception
« Reply #7 on: July 26, 2017, 07:41:23 PM »
NATIONAL EMERGENCY: TRUMP MUST MOVE AGAINST COUP PLOTTERS
Globalists plan overthrow of government elected by Americans

https://www.infowars.com/national-emergency-trump-must-move-against-coup-plotters/

Good intel officials must look into this, and take action against their rogue bosses. Enough!

Offline One Revelator

« Reply #8 on: July 26, 2017, 07:49:37 PM »
"...you have to force them out, and they don't go easy..."

That made me LOL at first. Then I though the same thing is true of possessed people when they want to get rid of something inside themselves. Maybe it has to be like that on a macro level.

Still, "forcing" could mean the power of law, which they have to acknowledge.

Online egypt

« Reply #9 on: July 26, 2017, 10:45:27 PM »
That made me LOL at first. Then I though the same thing is true of possessed people when they want to get rid of something inside themselves. Maybe it has to be like that on a macro level.

Still, "forcing" could mean the power of law, which they have to acknowledge.

Very true, every word!  You're the one now having me laughing with "...possessed people when they want to get rid of something inside themselves."    Force Them Out!  hahaha

love, e

Offline donnay

• Live Free Or Die Trying!
« Reply #10 on: July 27, 2017, 08:07:22 AM »
I pray daily for President Trump and his family, Alex and his family and crew and for protection for all of us.
"Logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." ~ Rod Serling
"Cops today are nothing but an armed tax collector" ~ Frank Serpico
"To be normal, to drink Coca-Cola and eat Kentucky Fried Chicken is to be in a conspiracy against yourself."
"People that don't want to make waves sit in stagnant waters."

Online jofortruth

• The Great Deception

Offline One Revelator

« Reply #12 on: July 27, 2017, 04:34:47 PM »
Soooo. They wanna know WHO told him about the plot. A SENIOR Republican congressman.....

Wouldn't it be a hoot if it was McCain?

Online jofortruth

• The Great Deception
« Reply #13 on: July 27, 2017, 04:44:49 PM »
Look at what the CFR and other traitor punks are saying:

3 Ways to Get Rid of President Trump Before 2020 - Why you need to read the 25th Amendment now.

http://foreignpolicy.com/2017/01/30/3-ways-to-get-rid-of-president-trump-before-2020-impeach-25th-amendment-coup/

The fourth possibility is one that until recently I would have said was unthinkable in the United States of America: a military coup, or at least a refusal by military leaders to obey certain orders.

FLASHBACK AT JOHN BRENNANS ARROGANT AND TREASONOUS STATEMENT

https://www.infowars.com/fmr-cia-director-john-brennan-calls-for-coup-if-trump-fires-robert-mueller/

AL GORE PREDICTS “CHALLENGING” EVENT TO HAPPEN SOON
https://www.infowars.com/what-does-he-know-al-gore-predicts-challenging-event-to-happen-soon/

THESE ARE THE PEOPLE (Brennan, CFR writer of article above, Al Gore for starters) WHO SHOULD BE GETTING VISITED BY THE GOOD GUYS AT THE SECRET SERVICE, FBI, etc!

Offline One Revelator

« Reply #14 on: July 28, 2017, 03:45:08 PM »
Infowars has pointed to an interview with TruNews here:

Rodney Howard-Browne: There’s a Plot to Harm President Trump
July 27, 2017
http://www.trunews.com/listen

Howard-Browne, when asked if this meant that Trump would be blocked politically, indicated that Trump would be physically incapacitated. Pence and Ryan would then move up. This was followed by host speculation on the various ways the intelligence community could do that to a target and make it look like natural causes.

The only part I didn't buy is when Howard Brown mentioned “globalism” to the congressman. They excused the congressman as being ignorant, “living in a bubble”. However, a known political technique is to PRETEND not to know about something. Enough of the weasels.