John McCain - Time to get rid of him

Author Topic: John McCain - Time to get rid of him  (Read 1960 times)

Offline Rex

John McCain - Time to get rid of him
« on: July 21, 2017, 08:10:33 AM »
He's been diagnosed with aggressive brain cancer.  Will be treated with chemo and bombardments of radiation to the head.  That makes him unfit to carry out the brain work needed to be a U.S. Senator.

From an article:

In Arizona, where McCain is Senator, vacancies are filled by governor appointment rather than a special election. This means that Gov. Doug Ducey, a Republican, would choose McCain’s replacement. In Arizona, the replacement must be from the same political party as the vacating Senator. So McCain’s replacement must also be a Republican.

http://heavy.com/news/2017/07/john-mccain-replacement-how-when-chosen-elected-appointed-special-election-who/

I know several veterans who collect mental disability.  They had their hard times, but nothing like McCain.  He spent years in a communist POW camp.  His actions since then have shown him to be a probable victim of brainwashing, a true Manchurian candidate, and he should never have been allowed into the presidential line of succession.  And now he'll begin to show signs of increasing dementia, so it's time for him to go.

Offline Al Bundy

Re: John McCain - Time to get rid of him
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2017, 08:34:55 AM »
He's been diagnosed with aggressive brain cancer.  Will be treated with chemo and bombardments of radiation to the head.  That makes him unfit to carry out the brain work needed to be a U.S. Senator.

From an article:

In Arizona, where McCain is Senator, vacancies are filled by governor appointment rather than a special election. This means that Gov. Doug Ducey, a Republican, would choose McCain’s replacement. In Arizona, the replacement must be from the same political party as the vacating Senator. So McCain’s replacement must also be a Republican.

http://heavy.com/news/2017/07/john-mccain-replacement-how-when-chosen-elected-appointed-special-election-who/

I know several veterans who collect mental disability.  They had their hard times, but nothing like McCain.  He spent years in a communist POW camp.  His actions since then have shown him to be a probable victim of brainwashing, a true Manchurian candidate, and he should never have been allowed into the presidential line of succession.  And now he'll begin to show signs of increasing dementia, so it's time for him to go.

First, Rex, who you can do ?
Second, do you really think that Senator McCain does not have substitute like in basketball ? He is already have his "alter ego" - Senator Lindsey Graham.  :(

Offline Rex

« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2017, 04:31:37 PM »
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seniority_in_the_United_States_Senate

That's a list of U.S. senators.  We have 100.  The longer you serve, the more powerful you become.  McCain is the Chairman of the Senate Committee on Armed Services.  He can do a lot of damage in that position.  There's probably no way to remove him as quickly as his tumor will, but until he's dead his actions need to be scrutinized.  His influence with the armed services, for example, should be minimized.  Whenever he flies to Russia now and comes back with "damning evidence" of Trump's collusion, people need to say, "It's the tumor talking."  McCain should retire but he won't as long as he can carry out ChiCom policy against America.  I expect he'll draw his last hallucinating breath on the floor of the senate, and I just hope that the CSPAN cameras capture it.

Offline Al Bundy

« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2017, 05:01:25 PM »
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seniority_in_the_United_States_Senate

That's a list of U.S. senators.  We have 100.  The longer you serve, the more powerful you become.  McCain is the Chairman of the Senate Committee on Armed Services.  He can do a lot of damage in that position.  There's probably no way to remove him as quickly as his tumor will, but until he's dead his actions need to be scrutinized.  His influence with the armed services, for example, should be minimized.  Whenever he flies to Russia now and comes back with "damning evidence" of Trump's collusion, people need to say, "It's the tumor talking."  McCain should retire but he won't as long as he can carry out ChiCom policy against America.  I expect he'll draw his last hallucinating breath on the floor of the senate, and I just hope that the CSPAN cameras capture it.

For MSM Trump has "braintumor". On MSM I never heard anything bad for Senator McCain.

Offline One Revelator

« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2017, 10:45:12 PM »

President Trump Cancels Obama/Kerry CIA Program Arming ISIS and al-Qaeda in Syria…

then....

Senator John McCain Diagnosed With Aggressive Form of Brain Cancer, Primary Glioblastoma…
The number one cause of all human poverty, misery, and death is not global warming. It’s GLOBAL LYING.

Offline egypt

• Love: A Wish to bestow the fullness of Joyous Life
« Reply #5 on: July 22, 2017, 12:15:17 AM »

~Bump~
Like this thread!

Offline Jacob Law

• Its the Law, face it!
« Reply #6 on: July 22, 2017, 12:26:07 AM »

From an article:

God works in mysterious ways, first Trump gets elected and now the devils head imp has a brain tumor now I am waiting for all the crack down and the arrest of all the traitors, pedophiles luciferians..
What do you under-stand?

Offline Rex

« Reply #7 on: July 22, 2017, 11:42:45 AM »
Dismantling McCain's Disastrous Legacy Should Now Be Trump's Top Priority

It is hard to estimate how much influence over U.S. domestic and foreign policy John McCain had. With his illness upgraded to a glioblastoma in his head, the likelihood of his return to a policy position is unlikely.

As I predicted earlier this week, the severity of McCain’s health problems will inevitably usher in a major power shuffle in Washington.

The Arizona senator’s absence creates a unique opportunity for President Trump to alter the course of our foreign and domestic policy. From Iraq to Libya, Syria to Afghanistan and right up to Russia’s borders in Ukraine, McCain’s bloody paw prints are all over more than a decade of American foreign policy blunders....

http://12160.info/forum/topics/hidden-history-uss-liberty-operation-cyanide-russians-to-the

Good article, though I always question the "blunder" explanation of things.

I neglected to mention in a prior post that John McCain's accumulated power will not transfer to his successor.  The new senator from Arizona will be the most junior of 100 senators and will have very little power.  McCain's power will be divvied up, hopefully in a way that helps steer us away from his long history of treasonous policies.  His death should be good news for the countries that he's been so hellbent on bombing.

Online jofortruth

• The Great Deception
« Reply #8 on: July 22, 2017, 12:18:06 PM »
God works in mysterious ways, first Trump gets elected and now the devils head imp has a brain tumor now I am waiting for all the crack down and the arrest of all the traitors, pedophiles luciferians..

LIVE: WHITE HOUSE SOURCE – TRUMP ABOUT TO DROP HAMMER ON DEEP STATE TRAITORS
Trump's deep state purge commences

https://www.infowars.com/live-white-house-source-trump-about-to-drop-hammer-on-deep-state-traitors/

Lets hope this is true! The traitors need to start being imprisoned starting with a big wig to get the attention of their spineless Congressional underlings who just go along for money, power and fame.

Don't believe me. Look it up yourself!

Offline chris jones

« Reply #9 on: July 23, 2017, 10:57:31 AM »
 I have stated many times my opinion of Lil Johny, but it looks like he is running out the clock..
  A guy I worked with, not a buddy, kicked off. I went to his funeral mostly for his famly`s sake.
  One of our crew was asked if he was going to the wake, he replied, ~I  didn`t like the guy, he was a disquisting sh**tbag,, I`m not going, I`m not a hypocrit.
  No matter, all the pols will be teary eyed, put Lil J up for, go on about his service etc. Let em.
But who takes his place will discover they will not maintain the influence, connections, and controll this guy had.

Online jofortruth

• The Great Deception
« Reply #10 on: July 23, 2017, 11:40:22 AM »
A Complete History Of John McCain Calling For War Around The World

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-07-22/complete-history-john-mccain-calling-war-around-world

Offline chris jones

« Reply #11 on: July 24, 2017, 05:18:14 PM »
Hey jo,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,there is much more!
   Liked it, accurate, but some sh**tshows he has pulled of aren`t mentioned..
   Memory lane, he knew the Gulf of Tonkin was a con job, his daddy the Admiral was in on it.
   the Forestal disaster,.
   Hanoi Hilton song.  etc.. In short he has a LONG history.

Offline notravelingfellows

« Reply #12 on: July 24, 2017, 06:57:36 PM »
   Hanoi Hilton song.  etc.. In short he has a LONG history.

Remember this thread? The McCain Song - FIND, DOWNLOAD, AND KEEP FOREVER. I did. Couldn't even bare to play it for some of my Vietnam vet family members.  >:(

http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=316351.msg1601776#msg1601776
Berthed and stamped No. *************

Offline chris jones

« Reply #13 on: July 24, 2017, 10:30:13 PM »
Remember this thread? The McCain Song - FIND, DOWNLOAD, AND KEEP FOREVER. I did. Couldn't even bare to play it for some of my Vietnam vet family members.  >:(

http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=316351.msg1601776#msg1601776
            JM`s record were sealed....

Offline One Revelator

« Reply #14 on: July 25, 2017, 09:26:17 AM »
And SUDDENLY...

“Senator McCain looks forward to returning to the United States Senate tomorrow to continue working on important legislation, including health care reform, the National Defense Authorization Act, and new sanctions on Russia, Iran and North Korea," McCain's office said on Monday evening. 

McCain was absent last week after having surgery to remove a blood clot from above his left eye, which then revealed his cancer. 

Look forward to returning to Senate tomorrow to continue work on health care reform, defense bill & #RussiaSanctions https://t.co/VQBtovnwF1

— John McCain (@SenJohnMcCain) July 25, 2017
http://thehill.com/homenews/senate/343563-mccain-to-return-to-washington-tuesday
The number one cause of all human poverty, misery, and death is not global warming. It’s GLOBAL LYING.

Offline egypt

• Love: A Wish to bestow the fullness of Joyous Life
« Reply #15 on: July 25, 2017, 01:11:29 PM »

He needs to be arrested for High Crimes Against Humanity (calling for war all around the world) and Treason.  Do it fast before he dies from his brain cancer.  He's another one we scratch our heads and say -- umm, FBI?  Why haven't you scrambled to do this yet?  What does it take.  A citizens' arrest?

love, e

Online jofortruth

• The Great Deception
« Reply #16 on: August 02, 2017, 12:30:52 PM »
SENATE RINOS BETRAYING PRESIDENT TRUMP - Republicans ignoring will of voters could suffer in reelection bids

https://www.infowars.com/senate-rinos-betraying-president-trump/

Offline TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #17 on: August 02, 2017, 01:48:05 PM »
I don't think they care ...  The RINO marching orders have been given ... turn the majority over to the true Fascists ,,,

SENATE RINOS BETRAYING PRESIDENT TRUMP - Republicans ignoring will of voters could suffer in reelection bids

Behold, happy is the man whom God correcteth: therefore despise not thou the chastening of the Almighty: For he maketh sore, and bindeth up: he woundeth, and his hands make whole ; He shall deliver thee in six troubles: yea, in seven there shall no evil touch thee. - Job 5

Offline One Revelator

« Reply #18 on: August 02, 2017, 02:44:46 PM »

So, Trump still owns the mojo on obamacare and could bring it all down with the stroke of a pen....

“If a new HealthCare Bill is not approved quickly, BAILOUTS for Insurance Companies and BAILOUTS for Members of Congress will end very soon!” -le Trump tweet

Offline One Revelator

« Reply #19 on: August 09, 2017, 02:36:29 PM »
Aahh. Excuses....
Senator: Brain tumor, late night may have influenced McCain's health vote

Sen. Ron Johnson (R-Wis.) says John McCain's brain cancer may have factored into his stunning vote last month that sunk the GOP effort to repeal and replace ObamaCare.

Johnson said he was convinced at a 10:30 pm meeting that McCain would vote for the so-called skinny repeal bill because Speaker Ryan (R-Wis.) had assured senators that the House would agree to conference negotiations to revise it before final passage.

"I really thought John was going to vote yes," he said.

Johnson conceded the bare-bones repeal bill, which was a last-ditch effort by Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.) to pass something through the Senate, was "grossly inadequate."

But he said "we did get a call from Paul and he assured us that skinny repeal was not going to pass the House and would have to go to conference."

http://thehill.com/homenews/senate/345903-senator-brain-tumor-late-night-may-have-influenced-mccains-health-vote