Alex Jones: “I am under criminal espionage investigation by the FBI”

Author Topic: Alex Jones: “I am under criminal espionage investigation by the FBI”  (Read 383 times)

Offline Rex

Is this true, comrades?

http://www.govtslaves.com/alex-jones-criminal-espionage-investigation-fbi/

Use the standard codes in your replies. Remember, the duck is in the cage.

Offline beardogg0524

If Alex is indeed prosecuted for espionage, I wonder if he will be forced to hand over the email addresses of everybody signed up on here now or in the past. And I wonder how many of them will be accused of espionage.

Offline egypt

• Love: A Wish to bestow the fullness of Joyous Life

^^^
That's how it works.  If they can do it to an innocent person like Alex, they can do it to anyone.  In turn, it is the excuse to purge and destroy and get rid of any political opposition.

Example:  In Cambodia, it boiled down to who wore glasses.  Glasses-wearing people were hauled off to the death camps because they must be kinda smart from reading books and needed glasses.

Don't we all just love communism.

love, e

Offline egypt

• Love: A Wish to bestow the fullness of Joyous Life

Plus, it's all just more of Hillary's offense to try and save herself.  This is what is glaring.  Everyone can see it is Hillary behind the media, giving the directives on what to say and what to attack, and how.

Hillary has huge problems.  Quite frankly, the public is tired of listening to and taking the media bullying on her behalf.  Typical psychopath operations.   She just cannot understand why ------> when she SAYS SO ... guess what,  the truth is perceived and taken as NOT SO.

Just look at the boldness of this liar who was "Under Attack."  Remember?  It comes from a psychopath who thinks because they say so, it is so.   And, that you're stupid enough to swallow it.

love, e

Offline Al Bundy

One good comment:   8)

Putting AJ in front of Congress should get him at least five million new viewers. Nice move, Dems.

Offline Rex

FEC Shoots Down Democrat’s Plan to Target Conservative Media

The FEC has declined to consider new rulemaking over alleged foreign influence in the 2016 presidential election that could target conservative media including InfoWars and Breitbart News. In a statement released by Vice Chair Caroline Hunter and Commissioners Lee Goodman and Matthew Petersen, the members state they “cannot support proposals that would burden the free speech rights of American citizens based on incomplete information about foreign activities in the 2016  election.”

http://www.breitbart.com/tech/2017/07/14/fec-shoots-down-democrats-plan-to-target-conservative-media/

Oh well.  I guess Alex Jones won't get to pitch Super Male Vitality to a congressional committee.  I kind of looked forward to that.