Stranger than fiction, Trudeau give X terrosit who killed US trooper millions $

Author Topic: Stranger than fiction, Trudeau give X terrosit who killed US trooper millions $  (Read 439 times)

Online chris jones

I verified this as far as I can, if this is fake news let me know..So far it seems highly covered.
True or false???

Trudeau defends multimillion payout to ex-Gitmo inmate - The ...
https://www.washingtonpost.com/.../trudeau...multimillion.../788f275a-6406-11e7-80a2...
3 days ago - July 8. TORONTO — Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau on Saturday ... with the deal has said it was for 10.5 million Canadian dollars ($8 million). ... him a child soldier, has angered many Canadians who consider him a terrorist. ... Post Forum members consistently offer thought-provoking, timely ...

Omar Khadr killed an American soldier, but Canada just gave him $8 ...
www.washingtonexaminer.com/omar-khadr...canada...gave...8-million/.../2628023
4 days ago - During his terror vacation, Khadr killed Sgt. Christopher Speer of the ... On Friday, the Canadian government gave Khadr $8 million USD. ... he wanted to suck up to his prime minister protege, Justin Trudeau. ... 8 hours ago ...

Trudeau defends apology and $10.5-million payment to Omar Khadr ...
https://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/national/trudeau...million.../article35623594/

3 days ago - Prime Minister Justin Trudeau has defended the government's apology ... Globe editorial: Omar Khadr, Canada and the fragile rule of law ... “Justin Trudeau should never have agreed to a secret deal that gave a convicted terrorist millions of dollars. ... July 8: Paid to the order of Omar Khadr: $10,500,000.

Canada Awards Confessed Terrorist $10 Million and an Apology for ...
www.zerohedge.com/.../canada-awards-confessed-terrorist-10-million-and-apology-vi...
6 days ago - The Canadian Supreme Court just gave a fat middle finger to American War Crimes, and a ... underthevolcano Herdee Jul 5, 2017 8:37 PM.
Here's why Omar Khadr is getting $10M from the Canadian government
globalnews.ca/news/3573619/omar-khadr-canada-compensation/

Jul 4, 2017 - PM Trudeau dodges question on Omar Khadr settlement ... Meighen told Global News, explaining that Khadr wasn't given a fair ... 2/ Despite this, the current government is willing to provide $10 million to a convicted terrorist.
Michelle Rempel: Why would Trudeau pay Khadr $10-million before ...
nationalpost.com/opinion/...million.../9f3c4b1d-e5a0-4b32-911b-5228bd076ca3

Offline DAVIDE MTL

I verified this as far as I can, if this is fake news let me know..So far it seems highly covered.
True or false???

Trudeau defends multimillion payout to ex-Gitmo inmate - The ...
https://www.washingtonpost.com/.../trudeau...multimillion.../788f275a-6406-11e7-80a2...
3 days ago - July 8. TORONTO — Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau on Saturday ... with the deal has said it was for 10.5 million Canadian dollars ($8 million). ... him a child soldier, has angered many Canadians who consider him a terrorist. ... Post Forum members consistently offer thought-provoking, timely ...

Omar Khadr killed an American soldier, but Canada just gave him $8 ...
www.washingtonexaminer.com/omar-khadr...canada...gave...8-million/.../2628023
4 days ago - During his terror vacation, Khadr killed Sgt. Christopher Speer of the ... On Friday, the Canadian government gave Khadr $8 million USD. ... he wanted to suck up to his prime minister protege, Justin Trudeau. ... 8 hours ago ...

Trudeau defends apology and $10.5-million payment to Omar Khadr ...
https://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/national/trudeau...million.../article35623594/

3 days ago - Prime Minister Justin Trudeau has defended the government's apology ... Globe editorial: Omar Khadr, Canada and the fragile rule of law ... “Justin Trudeau should never have agreed to a secret deal that gave a convicted terrorist millions of dollars. ... July 8: Paid to the order of Omar Khadr: $10,500,000.

Canada Awards Confessed Terrorist $10 Million and an Apology for ...
www.zerohedge.com/.../canada-awards-confessed-terrorist-10-million-and-apology-vi...
6 days ago - The Canadian Supreme Court just gave a fat middle finger to American War Crimes, and a ... underthevolcano Herdee Jul 5, 2017 8:37 PM.
Here's why Omar Khadr is getting $10M from the Canadian government
globalnews.ca/news/3573619/omar-khadr-canada-compensation/

Jul 4, 2017 - PM Trudeau dodges question on Omar Khadr settlement ... Meighen told Global News, explaining that Khadr wasn't given a fair ... 2/ Despite this, the current government is willing to provide $10 million to a convicted terrorist.
Michelle Rempel: Why would Trudeau pay Khadr $10-million before ...
nationalpost.com/opinion/...million.../9f3c4b1d-e5a0-4b32-911b-5228bd076ca3
if the chinese come to invade your house and you throw a bomb and kill a soldier, would that make you a terrorist?

Online chris jones

if the chinese come to invade your house and you throw a bomb and kill a soldier, would that make you a terrorist?
              Hi Dave...The report from a grunt who was injured by the grenade told a different tale, his team was attempting to have them surrender, after about 45 minutes of talk the remainder of the team showed up, when they did the holdups began a a firefight. Two of the translaters were killed and this trooper lost an eye from the grenade this guy threw.
            I'm going to do more digging on this, you seem to have some info I have missed, Ill get back on this.
                         PS. I hope you understand I was against the M.E. invasions.
A tad of background>Khadr’s lawyers have long said he was pushed into war by his father, Ahmed Said Khadr, whose family stayed with Osama bin Laden briefly when Omar Khadr was a boy. Khadr’s Egyptian-born father was killed in 2003 when a Pakistani military helicopter shelled the house where he was staying with senior al-Qaida operatives.
After his 2015 release from prison in Alberta, Omar Khadr apologized to the families of the victims. He said he rejects violent jihad and wants a fresh start to finish his education and work in health care. He currently resides in an apartment in Edmonton, Alberta.
  Dave , I get your point, he was a youngster controlled by family and others, I do understand.

Victims are in the numbers my freind, especially so the young. That this man denied this payment and asked it to be given to the family of the victims clearly explains he has left the realm of the controlled.
 That said, I do question the reasoning of the amount as a political move rather than sympathy and understanding for this guys hellish experience. The victims of war have allways been the commoners, innocents, with nothing to loose but their lives and limbs.
  Herman Goering, a Natzi elite said this at his trial when asked how they controlled the masses into war.
“Why, of course, the people don’t want war. Why would some poor slob on a farm want to risk his life in a war when the best that he can get out of it is to come back to his farm in one piece. Naturally, the common people don’t want war; neither in Russia nor in England nor in America, nor for that matter in Germany. That is understood. But, after all, it is the leaders of the country who determine the policy and it is always a simple matter to drag the people along, whether it is a democracy or a fascist dictatorship or a Parliament or a Communist dictatorship…[/u]
Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. It works the same way in any country.”
– Hermann Goering (as told to Gustav Gilbert during the Nuremberg trials)

I give Herman G credit for getting to the bottom line, the leadership of any nation can create a scenario based on fear, as you know 911 was not a fluke attack pulled off by cave dwellers, the Iraq invasion was an obvious lie based on the WMD fear tactic, no need to go on is there....Innocents pay in blood fueled by the deceptions of those who profit. I clearly remain with sympathy for this mans experience and the reasoning behind it, as I do for any and all victims of the powers controlling them.
However I beleive the policy set by Canadian leadership was not entirely for this mans suffering, it was A political move as well. His case is not as rare as C. leadership may attempt to convince us, how many victims have been slaughtered, maimed, imprisoned, etc.. Just as this man was raised and nurtured by family to fight the enemy, I too was. I volunteered for enlistment and to serve in a war before coming to the realization, without profit there would be no wars.  What may be in evidence is the number of suicides>
The suicide rate among veterans has surged 35 percent since 2001, driven in part by sharp increases among those who have served since 2001, according to the largest study of such suicides.
US..Phillips>Estimating the number of suicides among Vietnam veterans. - NCBI
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/2343923
by DA Pollock - ‎1990 - ‎Cited by 56 - ‎Related articles
Unconfirmed reports that 50,000 or more Vietnam veterans have committed suicide give the impression that these veterans are at exceedingly high risk of ...
  Victims, my freind.. David.............one and all.

Offline DAVIDE MTL

a lot of victims yes, the gov't may have done it for political reasons like you said but most people are not happy Khadr is getting all this money..if he's proven a terrorist then he should be locked up...if not he was incarcerated and some what tortured for a big part of his youth which he will never get back

Online chris jones

Dave, What the left never admitted to was that this “child” ended the life of an American soldier, a husband and father of two .
  To repeat my messaging, I feel for this youngster being braindipped by his dad and friends, but he was guilty, that said he was shown leniency, the rest of the deal is smoke and mirros, political.
 It`s A two edged sword.

Offline DAVIDE MTL

Dave, What the left never admitted to was that this “child” ended the life of an American soldier, a husband and father of two .
  To repeat my messaging, I feel for this youngster being braindipped by his dad and friends, but he was guilty, that said he was shown leniency, the rest of the deal is smoke and mirros, political.
 It`s A two edged sword.
maybe, how many innocent people have foreign soldiers killed in the middle east, nothing is done to them...this kid killed foreign troops ..if he's guilty of murdering a soldier then he should be locked up..

Offline TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christopher_Speer

Aftermath[edit]

On the second anniversary of Speer's death, SFC Speer's widow Tabitha and a comrade of his, Layne Morris, initiated legal proceedings to claim compensation from the estate of Omar Khadr's father Ahmed Khadr.

On October 25, 2010, Khadr pleaded guilty to murder of Speer in violation of the laws of war, attempted murder in violation of the laws of war, conspiracy, two counts of providing material support for terrorism and spying in the United States.[10]

On October 29, 2010, after taking the stand, Khadr apologized to the widow of Speer for the pain he had caused her, further stating that his eight years in prison had taught him "the beauty of life".[17]

Khadr would be required to serve a minimum of one more year in Guantanamo Bay before repatriation to a Canadian prison;[18] he was repatriated on September 29, 2012, to serve the remainder of his sentence at Millhaven Institution near Kingston, Ontario.[19][20] Khadr was granted bail on April 24, 2015 by an Alberta judge. On July 3, 2017, it was reported that the Canadian government would officially apologize to Omar Khadr and pay him 10 million dollars in compensation.[21]

| - - -

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/canada-pays-8m-convicted-extremist-time-guantanamo-article-1.3309922

Khadr, whose father was an Al Qaeda leader, also received a decision from the Supreme Court that he was kept under “oppressive circumstances” such as sleep deprivation and solitary confinement, leading to a $20 million suit against the Canadian government for not helping him while he was in American custody.

The government’s settlement was confidential, though officials told the Associated Press that the sum was 10.5 million Canadian dollars, or $8 million U.S.
Behold, happy is the man whom God correcteth: therefore despise not thou the chastening of the Almighty: For he maketh sore, and bindeth up: he woundeth, and his hands make whole ; He shall deliver thee in six troubles: yea, in seven there shall no evil touch thee. - Job 5

Online chris jones

Dave, happy to see the change from your orignal post>Daves first-if the chinese come to invade your house and you throw a bomb and kill a soldier, would that make you a terrorist?
   it was far from this scenario, and thank you for admitting this.