Kubrick Told Nicole Kidman the Elite Powers Run The World & They Are All Pedophi

Author Topic: Kubrick Told Nicole Kidman the Elite Powers Run The World & They Are All Pedophi  (Read 2320 times)

Offline marlowe

• Dimensions: 100 x 75 pixels
    • High Castle Webbot Forum
Kubrick Told Nicole Kidman the Elite Powers Run The World & They Are All Pedophiles

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g9hI6RsNncs

Now the spotlight is on Tom Cruise ........Will he back up Nicole's statement ?

Offline Rex

Thanks for posting that.  The video is of somebody reading the article below.  Here's the print version:

Stanley Kubrick claimed that “the world is run by pedophiles”, according to Nicole Kidman, who says the reclusive director taught her “how the world works and who is really in control behind the scenes” while filming Eyes Wide Shut.

“Stanley told me the world is run by pedophiles,” Nicole Kidman said while promoting HBO’s Big Little Lies, in Los Angeles. “He studied secret societies his whole life, he was fascinated by them, and he said the elite, the top secret societies, they are full of men with a certain predilection. They are tied together, sort of bonded, by pedophilia.

“They all know each other’s dark secrets. There is no way out for any of them. It’s a lifetime bond. Even if one of them wanted to go straight, repent, so to speak, he can’t. His peers will bring him down. They are in it until death, driving the world to ruin. That’s kind of how Stanley explained it but it was all very complex. I’m probably not doing it justice.”

The 1999 film, starring Kidman and her then husband Tom Cruise, was Stanley Kubrick’s last outing as director before his death the same year. Many people believe Kubrick gave away too many secrets in the film about secret societies and the global elite, and it may have cost him his life.

Asked if Kubrick’s knowledge of secret societies and their darkest secrets had anything to do with his death, Kidman raised an eyebrow and said “That’s not a question I can answer here.”

“Though maybe I could. None of you in the media would be allowed to print it, would you? The men who own your companies wouldn’t allow it to get out,” Kidman said.

A brave speaker of truth, Nicole Kidman had contracts cancelled by two Hollywood studios earlier this year after she dared go against the current Hollywood agenda by saying “we need to support whoever is the president”.

By daring to speak about the possible reasons for Stanley Kubrick’s death she is now running the risk of further attacks.

While she was not willing to comment on the cause of Kubrick’s death, Kidman was willing to say that the reclusive director was not expecting death to come so soon.

“Stanley’s next film was going to be about psychopathic pedophiles. He said he was going deeper down the rabbit hole.”

“He always had four of five projects ready to go. He was a meticulous researcher. He believed the most powerful films always have a hard grounding in truth.”

Kubrick was a lifelong student of power structures, with many of his films exhibiting a closely-observed genius for exposing the corruption, depravity and madness of elite institutions.

Whether it was the military industrial complex (Dr Strangelove, Full Metal Jacket), ultraviolence (A Clockwork Orange), psychological horror (The Shining) or psychopathic pedophila (Lolita, and his unnamed, unfinished project), Stanley Kubrick took on the issues that matter.

http://yournewswire.com/nicole-kidman-kubrick-pedophiles/

I hope this is accurate reportage and not some bogus story.  The dinosaur news is trying to discredit the internet by spreading fake news.  I hope this story stands up.

Eyes Wide Shut is about the elites and brainwashing, so Kubrick knew about that stuff.  Many said that he was killed for making EWS, but it sounds as if his next project was the one that got him whacked.  Kidman says, “Stanley’s next film was going to be about psychopathic pedophiles. He said he was going deeper down the rabbit hole.”  So I wonder what the source material for the film was?  Somebody in a position to question Kidman should ask her if she remembers.

She was criticized a while back for saying Trump should be given a chance.  Now she says this.  It looks as if the bottom is about to drop out of the elite's criminal nest in Washington D.C.  Several investigations are being launched into the DNC, Loretta Lynch, Clinton and so on.  And at the root of all of that will be human trafficking, sex slavery, pedophilia.  The Dems know it.  Hillary Clinton didn't make it into office, so she can''t offer cover.  The Reps are scared, too.  Their longtime leader Dennis Hastert is currently doing time for pedophilia.  If things keep grinding on the way they are, the pedophilia will be exposed and then we WILL have a revolution.

Offline egypt

• Love: A Wish to bestow the fullness of Joyous Life
^^^

yeah, I'm surprised that so many of them aren't faking their deaths, running to other countries, or getting into the witness protection program to have their faces redone, yet.  Congress would be emptied! hahaha

Stupid is as stupid does, pyschopaths only think that because they say so, it is so.  They do not understand, at all, what it is to be human.  They can only mimic and hope to get by.   They continue in stupidity, thinking they can bully their ways out of the just end for their crimes.  Their narcissism doesn't allow for humans to be anything, but stupid  =   their downfall.

hey psychos -- the jihad media isn't working anymore either!

love, e

Offline One Revelator

I'm with Rex on the yournewswire source. It's definitely a mixed bag coming from that site.

The other thread, “Retired MI5 Agent Confesses On His Deathbed I Killed Princess Diana” also originated from that site.

Considering the track record, I'd give both those stories about a 20% chance of being true. Plausible, but not provable. All Kidman has to say is “I never said that” and the whole story falls apart. She gets to keep working and earning a whole lotta dough in Hellywood.
The number one cause of all human poverty, misery, and death is not global warming. It’s GLOBAL LYING.

Offline TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
some lies are true
Behold, happy is the man whom God correcteth: therefore despise not thou the chastening of the Almighty: For he maketh sore, and bindeth up: he woundeth, and his hands make whole ; He shall deliver thee in six troubles: yea, in seven there shall no evil touch thee. - Job 5

Offline Brocke

• Eleutherophiliac & Drapetomaniac
  • Global Moderator
  • I am not a number, I am a free man!
    • Vimeo page

There is a rabbit hole here. Dig deeper and don't believe the obvious.

Antony Kidman dies amidst child abuse allegations

Kidman was, I allege, part of a Sydney-based paedophile ring of which I was a victim up until the age of 15.

What is undisputed is that, at the time of his death, Kidman was under investigation by the NSW Health Care Complaints Commission (HCCC), the Psychology Council of NSW and, presumably, the Royal Commission into Institutional Responses to Child Abuse, as well as the police.

Since 1986, I have reported Kidman’s crimes to health professionals — none of whom adhered to mandatory reporting legislation, until 2008...

MORE - https://independentaustralia.net/life/life-display/antony-kidman-dies-amidst-child-abuse-allegations,6918

That men do not learn very much from the lessons of history is the most important of all the lessons of history.
~Aldous Huxley

He who has a why to live can bear almost any how. - ~Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
There is a rabbit hole here. Dig deeper and don't believe the obvious.

MORE - https://independentaustralia.net/life/life-display/antony-kidman-dies-amidst-child-abuse-allegations,6918

Right - I forgot all about that "doctor Kidman" ... .
Behold, happy is the man whom God correcteth: therefore despise not thou the chastening of the Almighty: For he maketh sore, and bindeth up: he woundeth, and his hands make whole ; He shall deliver thee in six troubles: yea, in seven there shall no evil touch thee. - Job 5

Offline Rex

I don't think the Kidman story has any validity, or it would have been more widely reported.

But I suspect we could be on the brink of a Pedophile Armageddon.  Lots of big busts of pedophile rings have taken place lately, apparently because the FBI is now being allowed to act on such matters.  The Clinton/Bush/Obama regime is gone, or on its way out, and if the wheels of justice are allowed to move once again they will grind up lots of these people.  And the perps will begin to flip on one another and cut deals for testimony, so some really big things could come out of that.  Former Speaker of the House Hastert is serving time now, and that must really worry people in Washington.  If he can be taken down, any of them can.

I think that's why Washington and Hollywood are so anti-Trump, because he might turn up the truth about the pedophilia networks in the US.  And Hollywood and DC are the centers of that activity.

I've talked to people about this lately and very few can get their minds around it.  We tend to project our morals onto other people's actions, and we just can't imagine somebody sexually molesting a child.  Below is a video I stumbled across, talks about a father coming home and finding the babysitter in the act with his young son.  The father's reaction is what will happen to the bigwigs in DC and Hollywood when news about the pedophile networks busts open.  Pedophiles are killed in prison in the US.  Even the lowest of sociopaths hate pedophiles and shank then when they have the chance.  America's fury when PeePeeGate pops will be a terror to behold.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lyLgZ65CrUQ

EDIT: The Dr. Kidman thing was posted while I was typing.  Thanks for posting that.  I'll get caught up on that tomorrow.  I wonder if Stanley Kubrick knew about the family history.

Offline egypt

^ ^ ^

Yes, with 10,000 arrests, the tip of that paedophile pyramid is looking mighty small.  Get the nasty, narcissistic, child torturing, non-human psychopaths OUT.

love, e

Offline TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
http://www.digitaljournal.com/news/politics/op-ed-judy-byington-kevin-annett-and-pope-francis-the-rapist/article/423935
 The first ICLCJ case involved 50,000 missing aboriginal children. It ended in 2013 with the conviction of 40 global elites including Queen Elizabeth.
"Belgium’s legal system is based on Napoleonic Code, they don’t use common law. So, basically, Annett’s claim of creating a common law court in Belgium is a poorly executed farce." Another quite critical analysis of the ICLCJ can be found here.

By the way, Annett has also dissolved Canada, but the mainstream press does not report it since they do not want you to know.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2017-03-06/where-are-we-child-abuse-royal-commission-when-will-it-finish/8300902
Why are we having a royal commission?

The child abuse royal commission was first announced in November 2012 by the Gillard government following calls that year for a national inquiry into how the Catholic Church handled allegations of abuse.

"The allegations that have come to light recently about child sexual abuse have been heartbreaking," Ms Gillard said at the time.
The announcement was triggered by explosive allegations on Lateline from a former priest and a senior NSW police officer that the Catholic Church was covering up claims of abuse.

It was also prompted by reports of clerical abuse in the Newcastle and Hunter Valley regions by journalist Joanne McCarthy in the Newcastle Herald.

The alleged cover-ups related to claims of abuse dating back to as early as the 1950s.
It's important to first of all note that although the royal commission has made thousands of referrals to authorities, it was not created to prosecute individuals.

http://childabuserecovery.com/nicole-kidmans-father-dies-amid-pedophile-child-murder-ring-allegations/
Nicole Kidman’s Father dies amid pedophile, child murder ring allegations
- Judy Byington on September 14, 2014

Antony Kidman died Friday after fleeing Australia when accused of the sexual abuse and murder of children in an elite Sydney pedophile ring. A month prior Fiona Barnett had filed a complaint with the Australian NSW police and Child Abuse Royal Commission alleging Kidman’s sexual and physical assaults on her throughout childhood. When the Commission opened an investigation the clinical psychologist suddenly left his 43 years with the Sydney University of Technology and Royal North Shore Hospital to stay in Singapore until he died. The family has refused to comment and Singapore police opened an investigation on what they termed as an unnatural death.

Yesterday Barnett released her own theory about Kidman’s death,” The main perpetrator of my child sexual abuse, Antony Kidman, is dead after I filed formal complaints accusing him of the rape, torture and murder of children in an exclusive Sydney pedophile ring. As a child victim of mind control I feel he’s been sacrificed for failing to adequately program me.”

“Kidman was responsible for ensuring that I never disclosed pedophile ring activities that I witnessed as a child,” she continued. “He failed. News of Kidman’s death impacted me, someone who has undergone intense treatment. I know that there are other victims of Kidman’s crimes out there who are perhaps not as far along the healing path as I am. I anticipate that news of Kidman’s death may have a serious impact on these victims. A perpetrator’s death can even trigger suicidal ideation.

“My complaints last month to the Australian Child Abuse Royal Commission detailed two incidents in which Kidman subjected me to horrific physical and sexual assault” Barnett said. “But there are even more serious crimes against children that I witnessed Kidman commit as a member of the elite Sydney pedophile ring. Those complaints have gone to the International Common Law Court of Justice in Brussels.”
“The Commission was in the process of investigating my complaint when Kidman was found to have left the country,” Barnett said. “Now one month following my notification against Kidman, he is dead. Kidman’s death comes as no surprise. In the past week alone, two people predicted his imminent demise.”

This article is dedicated to victims of the Vatican and mafia-run global elite Ninth Circle Satanic Child Sacrifice Cult, and to the memory of over 50,800 missing children, some of whom rest in 34 mainly Catholic-owned unmarked mass grave sites – that have been refused excavation – across Canada, Ireland and Spain. The child perpetrators continue to live lives free of responsibility for their ongoing crimes. Our prayers are with these innocents, and should be for ourselves if we allow this Child Holocaust by our global leaders to continue.

About the Author

Judy Byington, MSW, LCSW, retired, author of “Twenty Two Faces: Inside the Extraordinary Life of Jenny Hill and Her Twenty Two Multiple Personalities” (www.22faces.com) is a retired therapist,

http://www.abc.net.au/mediawatch/transcripts/s4343957.htm
Approach some claims with caution

Recently the media published sensational claims of a VIP paedophile ring that included former Prime Ministers, police and judiciary. But when such serious claims are unverified, they should be approached with caution.
03 Mar 2016 10:19:12am

To those of you disputing these claims and asking for mainstream evidence, please bare in mind that the BBC has been involved in a massive cover up in the growing scandal in the UK. The only two people who have really been brought to account are two dead people Jimmy Saville and Cyril Smith.

There is AMPLE evidence that shows this is indeed occurring and when you understand the institutional nature of this, looking to the BBC or the ABC to cover it is no different than asking Goebells for the truth during Nazi Germany.

The ABC has been shown to have already compromised it's journalistic integrity with adhering to the gag order on the NBN. Notice how media watch hasn't covered that ridiculous project and Tunrbull's scuttling of it for his corporate masters? The only full time tech journalist for the ABC has come forward and said he's been prevented on writing about it by his former boss who is now Turnbull's press secretary. If they cover this up for a national infrastructure, why wouldn't they cover up a massive pedophilia network.

I strongly suggest you check out this link and watch a documentary called "conspiracy of silence"

https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/1cm0t3/original_research_the_mountain_of_evidence_for_a/

Offline Rex

Amazing stuff about Dr. Kidman.  He's investigated for child abuse, bolts to Singapore and dies.  I knew about the "9th Circle" but never connected it to him.  Below is a link to a video Alex Jones did about the 9th circle, an interview from 3 years ago:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=laC50od6dVs&feature=youtu.be

There are LOTS of videos and articles about the 9th Circle on the internet.

Again, I wonder if Kubrick knew about the Kidman family history when he picked Nicole to be in Eyes Wide Shut.  She's a fine actress and that might have been all there was to it, but who knows.  And then there's Tom Cruise, who was her husband at the time.  Scientology and all that.  Strange situation.

Offline One Revelator

There's a blog entry for Barnett with some highly disturbing drawings pointing to the Australian military (RAAF Fairbairne), Disney World, Bohemian Grove, other places. Use of drugs, hypnosis, cattle prods. Roughly corresponds to some of the type of activity/places O'Brien talks about. Plausible.

Says she was offered to Richard Nixon. Graphic drawings of this encounter.

https://cathyfox.wordpress.com/2015/11/30/my-story-fiona-barnett-hang-on-for-the-ride/
The number one cause of all human poverty, misery, and death is not global warming. It’s GLOBAL LYING.

Offline chris jones

Stan Kubrick was far ahead of his time, he stepped through the looking glass  and dared to challenge the power.

Offline TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
Related .... Australia connection: Notice the CNN story Pedophilia is not mentioned ...

http://www.cnn.com/2017/06/28/asia/cardinal-pell-australia/index.html
Cardinal George Pell  - Top adviser to Pope charged with sexual assault offenses
By Joshua Berlinger and Laura Smith-Spark, CNN

Updated 9:31 AM ET, Thu June 29, 2017

(CNN)Cardinal George Pell, a senior adviser to Pope Francis and the third-ranking official in the Holy See, is taking leave from the Vatican to fight historical sexual assault charges in his home country of Australia.

The case is the latest black mark against the Catholic Church, which has been reeling from sexual abuse scandals across several countries that date back decades. It could also have ramifications for Pope Francis, who counts Pell among his closest aides.

Australian police have not released a detailed list of charges against Pell and didn't disclose any information about alleged victims, saying only that there were multiple charges and "multiple complainants."
SNAP, the US-based Survivors Network of Those Abused by Priests, welcomed the development. "We are always grateful and encouraged when law enforcement works hard to gather evidence to build a case against a powerful and influential man," the group said in a statement.
Pell has previously denied covering up abuse committed by priests when he served as the Archbishop of Melbourne from 1996 to 2001. But he acknowledged his predecessor, Archbishop Frank Little, now deceased, had destroyed documents to protect priests.
Royal Commission

Before the Australian Royal Commission, Pell was largely seen as indifferent to the scandal, according to Allen.

"In Australia, George Pell would be seen as kind of the leading symbol of the sex abuse problem. And that's in part because he has said some things and done some things that victims and lawyers and advocacy groups have seen as insensitive and tone-deaf," Allen said. "His defenders would have a different line, but that certainly has been the charge."

| - - - -

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3584162/Anger-mother-six-children-abused-priest-seeing-Cardinal-George-Pell-feasting-steak-chips-just-weeks-claiming-ill-return-Australia-face-child-sex-abuse-royal-commission.html
'I am absolutely disgusted': Mother whose six children were abused by a priest slams Cardinal George Pell after we found him drinking beer and tucking into steak and chips - despite being 'too ill' to face the royal commission

Cardinal Pell was seen enjoying a big meal of steak and chips in Rome
    Australia's most senior Catholic washed down his food with a tall beer
    Six weeks earlier Cardinal Pell claimed he was 'too ill' to return to Australia
    Ruth Lane's six children were all abused by Ballarat Brother Grant Ross
    She said that Pell's dinner shows his claims were 'absolute bunkum'
    Two-page report stated flying home placed him at risk of 'heart failure'
    He gave evidence via video link to Child Sex Abuse Royal Commission

By Frank Coletta for Daily Mail Australia
Published: 03:11 EDT, 11 May 2016 | Updated: 05:46 EDT, 11 May 2016

They are all sticking together, they don’t give a damn about the survivors and their families they are laughing at us.'

Offline TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
related:
http://www.bbc.com/news/business-38259033
Australia's richest woman Gina Rinehart to buy Kidman estate
    9 December 2016
    From the section Business

Australia has given approval for the sale of the country's largest private landholding, the Kidman estate.

It will go to Australia's richest woman, Gina Rinehart, and her business partner, Chinese developer Shanghai CRED.

The largest Kidman station, Anna Creek, will be sold to a local farming family.

The sale of the estate, encompassing about 1.3% of Australian land, had been halted several times due to concerns about foreign interests.

Kidman estate said in a statement that "all Australian regulatory approvals for the sale have now been met, 99% of Kidman shareholders have accepted the offer, and the announcement means the sale can now progress to its conclusion".

World's Richest Woman Fantasizes About Slave Wages

I watched the video of her and I couldn't believe she was so out of it. A complete sociopath - NP - narcissistic  personality

Gina Rinehart recorded this speech for the Sydney Mining Club. We subtitled it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=00oHThZPMsE
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BZ5Q_N9G9fY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2fSXHxOLkqY

She reminds me of someone - oh thats right.... now i remember...

http://www.nation.com.pk/print_images/480/2012-05-23/australian-tycoon-world-s-richest-woman-1337794924-8458.jpg

http://www.nation.com.pk/pakistan-news-newspaper-daily-english-online/entertainment/24-May-2012/australian-tycoon-world-s-richest-woman
Australian tycoon world’s richest woman May 24, 2012

SYDNEY (AFP) - Australia’s richest person Gina Rinehart has eclipsed Wal-Mart heiress Christy Walton to become the world’s wealthiest woman, according to an annual index by Business Review Weekly.

A preview of the respected BRW Rich 200 list, published Wednesday, put the mining tycoon’s personal fortune at Aus$29.17 billion (US$28.48 billion), a figure that sees her outstrip Walton for the first time.

In March, Forbes placed Walton and her family’s net worth at US$25.3 billion, while Rinehart’s fortune stood at US$18 billion.
BRW rich list editor Andrew Heathcote said mining magnate Rinehart had almost tripled her wealth in 12 months as commodity prices rose and she pulled off two deals in iron ore and coal.

“The Aus$18.87 billion increase in her wealth is unparalleled. It is a product of foreign investment in new projects, increased production and a recovery in the iron ore price over the past six months,” said Heathcote.

Rinehart, 58, heiress to an iron ore prospecting empire built in Australia’s resources-rich west, is a controversial figure who stridently campaigned against new mining taxes and recently bought up big in the media sector.

She is also locked in a series of lawsuits, including an acrimonious row with her own children over a family trust where she has been accused of threatening to financially ruin them.

Offline EvadingGrid

• Truthers are not Trumpers
    • Trump Bot Free Zone
Shocking

Mike Cernovich, Alan Dershowitz and the Jeffery Epstein Underage Sex Trafficking Case

https://archive.fo/798Nw

Dershowitz was a frequent visitor to Epstein's "Lolita Island"... flight logs show it. Wow. WTF.
What's Mike doing with Alan Dershowitz???

From the article linked:

"According to the response in opposition to Cernovich’s motion to unseal, documents filed by Giuffre’s attorneys state that Cernovich is attempting to unseal documents that were sealed under an order intended to protect Giuffre. The opposition documents further state that Cernovich’s motion to unseal mirrored earlier motions to unseal filed by celebrity attorney and close personal friend Alan Dershowitz– who is also named as being involved with Epstein’s sex ring– and that Cernovich is acting as Dershowitz’s proxy. They also noted how Cernovich has been a pro-rape advocate, often using rhetoric favoring the targeting of rape victims, as well as Cernovich’s relationship with Dershowitz, most notably Dershowitz’s appearance in Cernovich’s movie “Silenced”."
“Hey, I’m a nationalist and a globalist”
-- Donald Trump

Article : "A Limited Hangout Operation ?"

Offline EvadingGrid

• Truthers are not Trumpers
    • Trump Bot Free Zone

Mike Cernovich, Alan Dershowitz and the Jeffery Epstein Underage Sex Trafficking Case

Posted on March 7, 2017
https://overthrowdotcom.com/2017/03/07/mike-cernovich-alan-dershowitz-and-the-jeffery-epstein-underage-sex-trafficking-case/

READ MORE . . . . . .
“Hey, I’m a nationalist and a globalist”
-- Donald Trump

Article : "A Limited Hangout Operation ?"

Offline TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
wow AJ covering Pell and pedo's  today ... \

https://vigilantcitizen.com/latestnews/the-end-of-april-the-most-magickal-time-of-the-year/

Throughout many centuries and across many civilizations, the second half of April has always been a time of blood sacrifice. The worship of Baal took many names (Enlil, Molech, etc.) and spread across several civilizations. Being a sun god and a god of fertility, rituals celebrating Baal took place after the vernal equinox (a time of rebirth) and often involved human sacrifice.

http://www.ancientdestructions.com/baalbek-temple-human-sacrifice-worship-baal/
Baalbek Temple and Human Sacrifice worship to Baal
Posted on July 18, 2012   
Human Sacrifice including child Sacrifice as worship to the God Baal at the Baalbek Temple

Offline TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
Lets see when they aren't abusing children ...  the unholy oriface ...

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/vatican-police-break-up-gay-10743972
Vatican police 'break up gay orgy' at home of one of Pope Francis' advisors
ByStephen White
   19:18, 5 JUL 2017

The flat belonged to the Holy Office - which is in charge of tackling sexual abuse amongst the clergy

Vatican police have broken up a gay orgy at the home of the secretary to one of Pope Francis’s key advisers, it has been claimed.

The flat belonged to the Vatican’s Congregation for the Doctrine of the Faith, or Holy Office, which is in charge of tackling sexual abuse amongst the clergy.

Reports in Italy claim the occupant of the apartment is the secretary to Cardinal Francesco Coccopalmerio - a key aide to the 80-year-old Pope.
When police showed up, they reportedly found drugs and a group of men engaged in sexual activity.

It is the latest scandal to hit the Vatican and comes after its finance chief Cardinal George Pell was charged with historical sexual offences.

Offline Rex

Here's a disturbing video I happened across recently:

The FREEMASON'S SECRET KEY is SODOMY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gw2mrSyEA0E

She talks about keys as symbols for sodomy, and celebrities wearing keys.  MKUltra and Monarch at about 7:00--neurological aspects of child rape.  Disturbing stuff.

She talks about the Freemasons being behind the normalization of sodomy in the western world, and that may be right, but I also think that it ties into Mohammedism.  Mohammedan men are supremely confused, sexually.  They screw one another as boys, then they can't when they're men.  So how do you deal with that?  One way would be to create new genders, as the Mohammedan Barack Obama did in America.  On his watch, we were told suddenly that there are 87 genders and we can use any gender bathroom that we feel like.  This kind of confusion would be a boon to somebody arguing their homosexuality case in a sharia court.  "I didn't screw a man, Imam, I screwed a bisexual butterfly."  I believe that that's one of the motivators behind selling sodomy and gender confusion to American kids--to make America a predator's paradise for Mohammedan men.

Offline One Revelator

She talks about keys as symbols for sodomy, and celebrities wearing keys.  MKUltra and Monarch at about 7:00--neurological aspects of child rape.  Disturbing stuff.

She talks about the Freemasons being behind the normalization of sodomy in the western world, and that may be right, but I also think that it ties into Mohammedism.  Mohammedan men are supremely confused, sexually.  They screw one another as boys, then they can't when they're men.  So how do you deal with that?  One way would be to create new genders, as the Mohammedan Barack Obama did in America.  On his watch, we were told suddenly that there are 87 genders and we can use any gender bathroom that we feel like.  This kind of confusion would be a boon to somebody arguing their homosexuality case in a sharia court.  "I didn't screw a man, Imam, I screwed a bisexual butterfly."  I believe that that's one of the motivators behind selling sodomy and gender confusion to American kids--to make America a predator's paradise for Mohammedan men.

There are very strong spiritual influences associated with that act. Strong enough to completely convince someone they were “born that way”.

It is called “the key of David” by the Rothschild Illuminati.

Discussed in detail here:
http://www.whale.to/b/knox1.html

Offline egypt

I believe you are right about gender confusion being promoted to make America a paradise for sodomy-loving muslim men.  First they have to takeover America, enslave the prisoners of war (American People) and put them up on the slave block (the Jihad Plan) which is their full and consciously-preached plan.

An interesting is what happened in 1884.  There was a Papal encyclical denouncing Freemasonry.  The "Humanum genus" was about Freemasonry believing in separation of Church and State.  Takedown of America has been planned for a long time.  The separation of Church and State is under fire.  Islam and the Muslim people are created tools by the elite who want to rule the world.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Humanum_genus

April 20 – Pope Leo XIII publishes the encyclical Humanum genus, denouncing Freemasonry and certain liberal beliefs which he considers to be associated with it.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1884

love, e

Offline Rex

Teen Vogue wants to teach your kids ‘the right way’ to have anal sex. Seriously

Walsh points out that the article begins with a moral “Come on, everyone is doing it” defense of anal sex before launching into its “how-to” guide for teen sodomy.

“[The] Left wants nothing more than to turn your child into a sexual deviant. This is the primary goal of modern leftism,” says Walsh. “Nothing matters more to them than converting your child into the religion of self-indulgence. After all, it may be too late to mold you into a desperate, lonely, sex-obsessed freak, but your daughter? Well, she’s ripe for the picking.”

http://www.govtslaves.com/teen-vogue-wants-teach-kids-right-way-anal-sex-seriously/

Offline TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
Today: Now was Whiting a procurer for other paedo's ?
I'd say yes.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-4703940/Sarah-Payne-s-siblings-say-scarred-murder.html?ITO=1490&ns_mchannel=rss&ns_campaign=1490

'If I'd just run faster I might've caught her': Murdered schoolgirl Sarah Payne's brother reveals he was seconds behind as she was snatched by paedophile who SMILED and waved to him as he drove his little sister to her death

Sarah Payne was just eight when she was murdered by paedophile Roy Whiting
Her siblings have spoken for the first time about her abduction in July 2000
Sarah was snatched when she ran away from her siblings in a West Sussex field
Lee Payne was 13 and said killer Roy Whiting smiled at him just after abduction
He said: 'Whiting drove the other way in his van, gave me a little wave as he went'
Luke Payne was 12 and remains too scared to sleep 17 years on from murder
Sister Charlotte, who was five at the time, asks: 'Why was it her and not me?'
Sarah Payne; A Mother's Story will be broadcast on Channel 5 tomorrow at 9pm

By Jo Tweedy and Natalie Corner and Martin Robinson, Uk Chief Reporter For Mailonline
Published: 16:50 EDT, 17 July 2017  | Updated: 06:29 EDT, 18 July 2017

Sarah Payne was eight when she was abducted and killed by convicted paedophile Roy Whiting in West Sussex in 2000.

She had been playing near her grandparents' home in West Sussex on a summer evening in July when she was preyed upon by Whiting.

Her parents, Sara and Michael, went on to campaign for the implementation of what came to be known as 'Sarah's Law', which would see parents notified if a paedophile moved into their area.

Whiting was sentenced to life behind bars in January 2001, in what became one of Britain's most high profile child murder cases.

It later emerged that Whiting was already on the Sex Offenders Register after abducting and sexually attacking another eight-year-old. 

After his conviction was entered, the court heard he had a previous conviction for the kidnap and indecent assault of a nine-year-old girl.
In 2008, Mrs Payne was awarded an MBE for her tireless campaigning on the issue

Whiting was sentenced to life behind bars in January 2001, in what became one of Britain's most high profile child murder cases.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-4703940/Sarah-Payne-s-siblings-say-scarred-murder.html#ixzz4nCuf4bhJ
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Offline Rex

Seattle’s homosexual mayor faces multiple child rape allegations

Ed Murray, Seattle’s homosexual mayor who is “married” to another man and politically backed by the Gay & Lesbian Victory Fund, abused his foster son, according to a child-welfare investigator.

At least four men have come forward to accuse Murray of rape.

Delvonn Heckard says Murray “raped and molested” him as a teenager. Lloyd Anderson made a similar accusation against Murray in 2007. Jeff Simpson has repeatedly stated that Murray anally raped him for three years while he was Murray’s foster son in the 1980s, starting when he was 13....

http://www.govtslaves.com/seattles-homosexual-mayor-faces-multiple-child-rape-allegations/

Offline Rex

Teen Vogue wants to teach your kids ‘the right way’ to have anal sex. Seriously

Walsh points out that the article begins with a moral “Come on, everyone is doing it” defense of anal sex before launching into its “how-to” guide for teen sodomy.

“[The] Left wants nothing more than to turn your child into a sexual deviant. This is the primary goal of modern leftism,” says Walsh. “Nothing matters more to them than converting your child into the religion of self-indulgence. After all, it may be too late to mold you into a desperate, lonely, sex-obsessed freak, but your daughter? Well, she’s ripe for the picking.”

http://www.govtslaves.com/teen-vogue-wants-teach-kids-right-way-anal-sex-seriously/

Twitter Bans Christian Mom for Calling Out Teen Vogue’s Push of Underage Sodomy

In July, Teen Vogue published a “tutorial” for its young readers on how to have anal sex. The article by “sex educator” Gigi Engle was titled “Anal Sex: What You Need to Know,” and featured instructions on the dos and don’ts of consensual sodomy—never mentioning the fact that many of the magazine’s readers are under the legal age of consent.

“This is anal 101, for teens, beginners, and all inquisitive folk,” Engle wrote, describing anal sex as “a perfectly natural way to engage in sexual activity.”

Among other helpful advice, Engle offered counsel regarding which lube to use and instructed her young readers how to insert sex toys into their butts to “warm up” for “larger objects.”

She also advised them to get over their natural abhorrence with coming in contact with someone else’s “poop.”

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/09/04/twitter-bans-christian-mom-for-calling-out-teen-vogues-push-of-underage-sodomy/

This is all part of making your children ready for Mohammedan hordes.  The men in Mohammedan countries grow up homosexual and can only feel comfortable, sexually, with women if they're engaging in anal sex.  And Vogue magazine is educating your kids on the topic.  And if you complain on Twitter, well then you're just banned, you hater.