Why is Alex Jones back tracking on Sandy Hook (megan kelly interview )

Author Topic: Why is Alex Jones back tracking on Sandy Hook (megan kelly interview )  (Read 670 times)

Offline oz93666

I'm sure AJ has studied this event much more than I have , yet under pressure he seems to be doubting his own initial conclusion ...

He doesn't need to get drawn into a discussion of this topic in a short interview just say ..." I've studied this many hours and my conclusion is it was fake... the evidence is all on Youtube  ... start with this video ...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IxTafqejV6k"   That's all

Bottomline it seems most of the 'parents of the victims' were government
operatives , now involved full time in calling for gun regulation , more surveillance in schools etc.... $27 million in 'compensation' was paid out to these parents ...this operation was planned years in advance.

Why would the government go to such lengths to fake this event , when it would be much easier to do it for real ? pick a school at random and send in a shooter ??

They know that truthers will smell a rat , speak out , and thus become an easy target for MSM.
 Also they want to milk this event as much as possible to get gun restrictions . As covered in the first part of the video many of the parents have made a full time occupation in touring the country giving lectures to restrict guns ...have started organisations and companies pushing security and surveillance in schools ... started groups attacking "fake news" and anyone questioning the official story of sandy hook and other events ...the average citizen doesn't get involved like that ...these are government operatives carrying out an agenda they were paid handsomely for.

Offline One Revelator

Hard to tell what Alex really said since it was chopped up into 10-20 second mini clips followed by propagandistic droning about sandy hook. It's just more of the how-dare-you gambit, which most of the deplorables are immune to now.
The number one cause of all human poverty, misery, and death is not global warming. Itís GLOBAL LYING.

Offline Jacob Law

• Its the Law, face it!
The facts are clear, Alex should have made it an issue and stuck by the truth.
I have become concern of late of Alex's clear dismissal of similar events that are fake and now I am wondering what is going on with him; sigh....... heroes come and go?

Wolfgang Halbig ~ Sandy Hook Staged Government Community Capstone Exercise False Flag

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K3QTCh3BLNE
What do you under-stand?

Online TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
The facts are clear, Alex should have made it an issue and stuck by the truth.
I have become concern of late of Alex's clear dismissal of similar events that are fake and now I am wondering what is going on with him; sigh....... heroes come and go?

Wolfgang Halbig ~ Sandy Hook Staged Government Community Capstone Exercise False Flag

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K3QTCh3BLNE

great video... thanks
Behold, happy is the man whom God correcteth: therefore despise not thou the chastening of the Almighty: For he maketh sore, and bindeth up: he woundeth, and his hands make whole ; He shall deliver thee in six troubles: yea, in seven there shall no evil touch thee. - Job 5

Online jofortruth

• The Great Deception
Re: Why is Alex Jones back tracking on Sandy Hook (megan kelly interview )
« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2017, 11:39:44 AM »
New link to video, once again due to Youtube disgusting censorship

Wolfgang Halbig Sandy Hook Staged Government Community Capstone Exercise False Flag
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=pNECRq8XEz4

If they do it again, find bew link. There is something suspicious about Sandy Hook. Halbig has no reason to lie.

Also, download a copy of the video to preserve it.

Don't believe me. Look it up yourself!

Online jofortruth

• The Great Deception
« Reply #5 on: August 25, 2017, 12:54:18 PM »
Remember this? Holder had motive to support or stage a false flag. It is about your 2nd Amendment. Look at all the other attacks on your rights. They are all connected!

You must never let evil people take your rights. PERIOD!

HE SAID IT! Eric Holder - We must BRAINWASH People About Guns!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bIcSLhGvaTE
Don't believe me. Look it up yourself!

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
    • JACKSON HOLLY'S OLD HOME PLACE
« Reply #6 on: August 25, 2017, 01:14:18 PM »

... there is ZERO chance to ever get anything
done about Sandy Hook ... we lost that one ...
just like we lost JFK and 9/11. The DEEP STATE
and DEEP MEDIA are just too d@mn strong ...
but we are making inroads.  :P

St. Augustine: ďThe truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it.
Let it loose; it will defend itself."