Should Jeff Sessions Resign?

Author Topic: Should Jeff Sessions Resign?  (Read 298 times)

Offline Rex

Should Jeff Sessions Resign?
« on: June 16, 2017, 01:09:42 PM »
Attorney General Jeff Sessions recused himself from the Trump/Russia stuff.  His assistant attorney general then appointed a special counsel to look into Trump/Russia.  This special counsel is probably not legal, as there was no crime involved, ever, with Trump/Russia.

Former FBI Asst Director Says Special Counsel Mueller Was Appointed Without Articulation of Any Crime & Is Against Statute

http://investmentwatchblog.com/former-fbi-asst-director-says-special-counsel-mueller-was-appointed-without-articulation-of-any-crime-is-against-statute/

Jeff Sessions is not up to the job of Attorney General, in my opinion.  He's too old and too timid.  Trump appointed him because he was a longtime Trump loyalist.

Sessions needs to resign, but before he does he needs to fire his assistant attorney general.  That position should be filled by a YOUNG Trump loyalist who can then assume Sessions' job when he resigns.

The new attorney general (who hasn't recused himself in the Trump/Russia business), can then terminate the special counsel's services, since no crime is or was involved.

But that's just how I see things.  Any thoughts on this?

Offline Jacob Law

• Its the Law, face it!
Re: Should Jeff Sessions Resign?
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2017, 04:25:38 PM »
Attorney General Jeff Sessions recused himself from the Trump/Russia stuff.  His assistant attorney general then appointed a special counsel to look into Trump/Russia.  This special counsel is probably not legal, as there was no crime involved, ever, with Trump/Russia.

Former FBI Asst Director Says Special Counsel Mueller Was Appointed Without Articulation of Any Crime & Is Against Statute

http://investmentwatchblog.com/former-fbi-asst-director-says-special-counsel-mueller-was-appointed-without-articulation-of-any-crime-is-against-statute/

Jeff Sessions is not up to the job of Attorney General, in my opinion.  He's too old and too timid.  Trump appointed him because he was a longtime Trump loyalist.

Sessions needs to resign, but before he does he needs to fire his assistant attorney general.  That position should be filled by a YOUNG Trump loyalist who can then assume Sessions' job when he resigns.

The new attorney general (who hasn't recused himself in the Trump/Russia business), can then terminate the special counsel's services, since no crime is or was involved.

But that's just how I see things.  Any thoughts on this?

I think you have analysis the situation perfectly and your solution is how it should handled.
We know that the senate would certainly stall the appointment of any true patriot so it is important that Sessions appoint a true assistant before he leaves. Sessions know he is inadequate I believes he doesn't have the fortitude to act with the strength or at least the way Trump wants' him too, Trey Gowdy would be prefect if he would do it: because the Senate would like it and may actually approve a new AG just to get him off the cases, but if they didn't who cares its only a matter of time then because most of them will be in holding as traitors.   
What do you under-stand?

Offline egypt

• Love: A Wish to bestow the fullness of Joyous Life
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2017, 06:47:51 PM »

We need a real and very aggressive AG who supports Trump and draining the swamp.

I keep saying that the entire situation would be better off:

1.   Getting rid of many bloated, inflated bureaus like EPA, Dept of Education, and the list goes on
2.   For departments and bureau personnel, fire them all and re-hire with people not connected to politics and DC - lay persons off the streets.

The Federal Government should be doing only a few things that don't cost near what is being spent:

1.  Maintaining the roads and bridges
2.  Defending our borders
3.  Making sure the mail runs and goes through
4.  Print & coin money -- NOT, through the Federal Reserve, as it wears out and is needed -- is ALL.

Anything else is bloated fluff for others to make money on, shoving us in debt with waste.

love, e

Offline Jacob Law

• Its the Law, face it!
« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2017, 09:09:26 AM »

We need a real and very aggressive AG who supports Trump and draining the swamp.

I keep saying that the entire situation would be better off:

1.   Getting rid of many bloated, inflated bureaus like EPA, Dept of Education, and the list goes on
2.   For departments and bureau personnel, fire them all and re-hire with people not connected to politics and DC - lay persons off the streets.

The Federal Government should be doing only a few things that don't cost near what is being spent:

1.  Maintaining the roads and bridges
2.  Defending our borders
3.  Making sure the mail runs and goes through
4.  Print & coin money -- NOT, through the Federal Reserve, as it wears out and is needed -- is ALL.

Anything else is bloated fluff for others to make money on, shoving us in debt with waste.

love, e

Pretty good list; I not sure about the roads entirely, it's really a state matter and if the roads where Federal the toll stuff would need to end, but constitution doesn't really address the road systems.
What do you under-stand?