James Wesley Howell STILL Rotting In Jail - Nobody Wants To Touch This Story

Author Topic: James Wesley Howell STILL Rotting In Jail - Nobody Wants To Touch This Story  (Read 320 times)

Offline One Revelator

A year later and no trial. Not even sure of what the charges are.

Who's Afraid of James Wesley Howell?
June 12, 2017

Everyone apparently. The CIA. The MSM. Alex Jones. Jeff Rense. David Icke. False flag expert Kevin Barrett, G. Edward Griffin, Gordon Duff.  American Free Press. The ACLU. Every criminal lawyer in LA. None will reach out to Howell or champion his cause. 

A year ago today, June 12, 2016, Howell, 21, was arrested in Santa Monica CA with a small arsenal of weapons and bombs. A leaked story emerged that he was a CIA-sponsored "terrorist" assigned to attack the gay pride parade. (This was the same day as the Orlando nightclub attack.) He realized he was being double-crossed and surrendered to local police before he could be murdered. 

In the year since his arrest, he has not received a single visitor. No one has tried to get his side of the story or offer support. He has rotted in jail (location below article) while his trial is continually postponed. It is now scheduled for the autumn. Is there no one in LA with the courage to reach out to him? He didn't actually commit any crime. 20-year-olds make mistakes.

(Updated from August 27, 2016) 
by Henry Makow Ph.D. 

James Wesley Howell is the smoking gun that
proves terror events worldwide are sponsored by intelligence agencies. He asked Santa Monica police for protection June 12, the morning of the Orlando "massacre."  He told them he was supposed to bomb the gay pride parade but had backed out when he learned Omar Mateen had been killed in Orlando. He said he had trained with Mateen at a CIA camp in Virginia.

Police found items no freelance or ISIS terrorist would be able to assemble: "He had twenty-five (25) pounds of Shoc-Shot, an explosive used for blowing up targets by high velocity bullets most likely to cause a crowd widespread panic, and a possible escape by assailants in smoke and mass confusion. The two components needed to make the Shoc-Shot explosive had been mixed. Howell had an Anderson Manufacturing AM-115 .223- high velocity round caliber rifle. The rifle had a round in its chamber and additional rounds in a 30-round magazine attached to it. Another 30-round magazine was taped to the rifle. He had a .30-06 bolt-action rifle with a round in its chamber, and a high velocity .22-caliber Ruger semi-automatic pistol. He had a mass murdering commando assassin's arsenal."

The FBI swept in and took charge of Howell. Since then, there has been barely a word about his case in the media, proof that he was telling the truth.  Most disturbing is that both the mass media and alternative media won't touch this story. No lawyer or advocacy group has taken up his case.  It proves that the American people are complicit in the charade that is the "war on terror." They are accomplices at best; victims of Stockholm syndrome at worst. 

Howell's latest inmate information is below the comments. He has pleaded not guilty.  His Public Defender is Pamela Davis 310-727-6200
[email protected] 

<snip>

It is mind boggling that NO ONE in the mainstream media has followed up on this case.  It is heart sickening that no one in the alternative media has followed up, not even G. Edward Griffin who first headlined the story. He has since erased the story from his site. I have written 4-5 alternative media types and also didn't get a reply. 

Let's get off the bs did follow up. What they found, if true, was bigger than Watergate:  Howell Implicates Hillary, CIA in False Flags, Trump Assassination The website is now shut down. There is some question whether they were legit. There is no record of a visitor. But why would the deep state implicate itself? 

Where is American Free Press, Gordon Duff, Jeff Rense, Alex Jones, Paul Joseph Watson, Michael Rivero and the hundreds of other websites that pretend to present the truth? Have all these people been warned? (Where are Russia Today and Iran's Press TV?) Happy to see this article comes up on google under "James Wesley Howell." 

This is a sign that the country is paralyzed by fear.  It remains for ordinary citizens to demand information from the authorities. If you live in Los Angeles, I'm asking you to visit James Wesley Howell and offer moral support. Other terrorist suspects get intense media scrutiny. The fact that Howell is being largely ignored suggests the leaked story may be correct. 

Our fate is bound up in his. JWH is our best chance to prove that the government is waging a terror war against its own citizens. If he is allowed to "commit suicide" or slip down the memory hole, that war will continue. 

Have we forgotten that more than 3000 innocent people died on 9-11? Their murderers have not been brought to justice. They are holding James Wesley Howell prisoner today. His life is in danger.  How many more people will die before the real CIA terrorists are stopped? 

https://www.henrymakow.com/2017/06/James-Wesley-Howell-Our-fate.html
The number one cause of all human poverty, misery, and death is not global warming. Itís GLOBAL LYING.

Offline chris jones

Hi T. this is the first time I have heard of him...
  If this guy had a handler, was trained by the office, given weapons, and is ever given a chance to get out his evidence ,, I hate to say this , but he would be suicided.
  My gut tells me he knows this along with the fact no jounalist willl touch it ,they know would end up like Seth, one of the many hammered.

Offline One Revelator

He said he had trained with Mateen at a CIA camp in Virginia.

IIRC he never specified who owned the camp in VA or exactly where in Va he trained. I always assumed Quantico which would point to the FBI.

The original story came from getoffthebs.com and was followed up by a woman that discovered flakey anomolies with the people running that site. She also dug into the Howell case only to get a run-around from authorities. The court info and charges are still sketchy.

AFAIK nobody has been able to communicate with Howell since he's been in custody.

Howell's statement puts the spotlight back on the Orlando event where Mateen had contact with a known FBI informant prior to the event.

I even remember the statements on FOX that nobody in the club was injured until the police opened fire which makes sense. I think it was Judge Nap that said that.

Mateen was apparently too busy posting to social media from inside the club during the siege to actually shoot anyone.

The pictures of the building showed it riddled with bullet holes from the outside.

Most ďalternativeĒ websites refused to look at this at the time. And they still do.
The number one cause of all human poverty, misery, and death is not global warming. Itís GLOBAL LYING.

Offline Rex

http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=319687.msg1627055;topicseen#msg1627055

A link to some stuff I've posted about Howell and Omar Mateen.  They were recruited by the FBI to be patsies.

Offline chris jones

http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=319687.msg1627055;topicseen#msg1627055

A link to some stuff I've posted about Howell and Omar Mateen.  They were recruited by the FBI to be patsies.

Oh yes....Patsy

Offline chris jones

Pat, Yes,,
Dupes are easy picking for the crew, they select them after a thorough profile, communications, spilling all necessecary dripping over him convincing the guy he is to be a very high grade asset, they can also dip the guy so deep he is not thouroghly aware of intent or reason..Also the drugs available and are without number in order to muck his brain. They are pros, look at Oswald for example, DUPED,DEAD.
  The mafia was a tad different long ago, grab a dipsh**t, who may hve stepped on their toes and make sure this guys knows his family will be wacked out if he doesn`t do as asked, maby even throw in a guarentee when it is done they will care for his family or maby not, if not completed.
  This guy have enough IQ to figure out he was dead meat should he follow the plan, indicating he was willing one way or another to fullfill his mission. No matter, if he had evidence the office,agency was involved he is screwed and will never see the light of day, that is he  isn`t suicided.