Jeff Sessions hearing.

Author Topic: Jeff Sessions hearing.  (Read 718 times)

Offline chris jones

Jeff Sessions hearing.
« on: June 13, 2017, 05:15:43 PM »
Jeff Sessions testimony on Russia ties: time, live stream, and how to ...
https://www.vox.com/2017/6/12/15782568/jeff-sessions-testimony-russia-live-stream
4 hours ago - AG Jeff Sessions is testifying before the Senate on Russia ties and possible ... During his confirmation hearings, Sessions denied having any ...

I find it difficult to beleive some of this senatorial tribunal are actually representing the people of this nation nor have many of these elected wonders been at all fair in their rediculous nit picking.
 What is in evidence, 70% of the interorgators want Sessions head, along with Trump`s and to contuinue the boogey man hit job on Russia.
  Sessions held his own under curcumstances a great majority of human beings would not be capable of handling.
               This entire show was brought on by the anti-trumps, the MSM, the insiders.
I have to give Sessions a hat off, this guy must have been one pizzed of man, the majority were in effect challeging his integrity. TRULY, I don`t know how this man put up with the majority of BS, it`s a clear and brazen hit job.

Offline jofortruth

• The Great Deception
Re: Jeff Sessions hearing.
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2017, 05:30:40 PM »
Don't believe me. Look it up yourself!

Offline chris jones

« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2017, 06:28:51 PM »
 Yuh Jo, Sessions was great, and Sen..Cotton pushed the dime too making fools of the interrorgators. 
   That gal senator, I forget her name but she was obnoxious, treating this guy as if he was a mucken criminal.
                 All asside,, he held his own and any folks paying attention got the drift.

Offline TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2017, 07:52:23 PM »
let's see, who are the communists again? ... oh, right the ones asking the accusatory questions

Behold, happy is the man whom God correcteth: therefore despise not thou the chastening of the Almighty: For he maketh sore, and bindeth up: he woundeth, and his hands make whole ; He shall deliver thee in six troubles: yea, in seven there shall no evil touch thee. - Job 5

Offline chris jones

« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2017, 09:36:03 PM »
 How the heck did you dig that up??,,,Luv it...............says it all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline chris jones

« Reply #5 on: June 13, 2017, 11:22:44 PM »
 They would blame the martians, pygmy`s, or anyone to take down Trump.
They have Russia, depiste the fact there is not a drop of evidence, they will haunt the people with this insane rhetoric, attempt to castrate any elected apointee or elected poll on the inside to further their cause/goal.
 The muckers want the trump crew, the last thing they want is any hint of fair communications with Russia as well, they have contined the cold war game, and will keep on making accusations no matter how insane. They are terrified of russias knowledge and the fact many Americans beleive they are the USSR, when the truth is they are not, it`s a hangover from the old days and they use it.
  They are keenly aware the MSM has been accusing Russia of all types of corrupison, human rights, whatever,- it has been ongoing, especially so by Lil Johny Mac among others.
  The have used Russia as a boogey manfor decades, they will not submit to NATO, who runs Nato, think about it.
Consider  well our regimes super failures /abominations invasions in ME and tell me NATO is sainted.

Nato has surrounded them, the vasals are in place under the guize of safety, from what, Crimea was voted in by the people, the Ukraine people do not vote, it is not allowed. Who controlls the Ukraine, you tell me.
However?
  Lawyers Serve Indictment on NATO Leaders for War Crimes
global-politics.eu/2017/05/13/lawyers-serve-indictment-nato-leaders-war-crimes
  Global Warfare: “We're going to take out 7 countries in 5 years: Iraq ...
www.globalresearch.ca/we-re-going-to-take-out-7...in-5...iraq...libya.../5166

Jan 30, 2017 - He recently edited a series of books about famous U.S. generals ... Supreme Allied Commander of NATO during the Kosovo War. ... in five years, starting with Iraq, and then Syria, Lebanon, Libya, Somalia, Sudan and, finishing off, Iran. ..... Do you think that Donald Rumsfeld should be tried for war crimes?The map that shows how many Nato troops are deployed along ...
www.independent.co.uk › News › World › Europe
Feb 5, 2017 - Thousands of Nato troops have amassed close to the border with Russia as part of the largest build-up of Western troops neighbouring Moscow’s sphere of influence since the Cold War. The Baltic states, Poland, Romania and Bulgaria are hosting soldiers from across Nato’s 28 ...

Russia says US troops arriving in Poland pose threat to its security ...
https://www.theguardian.com › US News › US military

Jan 12, 2017 - Early deployment of biggest American force in Europe since cold war ... The deployment, intended to counter what Nato portrays as Russian ... 

Sure there is slew more, are capable o examining our former regimes BS, can Americans truly admit the abominatios were righteous, or was there  tad more to it.

Am I defending Russia as if it completly pure, no,  can glass houses throw stones. I was dissapointed when Trump changed his tune on NATO, did he have a choice, I have no mucken idea.

What is clear, the M>E was a powder keg, the fuse was lit long ago..Anyone want another cold war, or WWIII, seems like some are trying to convice the people they are out to get us, when in effect they have but 2 foreign military bases, the USA has over 80. Is something wrong here or is everything just hunky dory??????????????

Offline jofortruth

• The Great Deception
« Reply #6 on: June 17, 2017, 05:11:04 PM »
The people being targeted by the elite are trying to stop Human trafficking and pedophile rings.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=eiaLFhe1OYg

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=hQVlKc_V3C0
Don't believe me. Look it up yourself!

Offline egypt

• Love: A Wish to bestow the fullness of Joyous Life
« Reply #7 on: June 18, 2017, 12:41:09 AM »

Yes, the elite are protecting themselves by killing and shooting those who would bring their paedophilia rears down and put them in jail.

It is time this kangaroo council be hauled up before a real investigatory council to explain themselves and their actions.

love, e