Sharia Law: Alive & Well In America

Author Topic: Sharia Law: Alive & Well In America  (Read 658 times)

Offline egypt

• Love: A Wish to bestow the fullness of Joyous Life
Sharia Law: Alive & Well In America
« on: June 12, 2017, 02:08:14 AM »

It's nothing short of Sharia Law in Idaho!

The kangaroo court took place for a darling 5-year-old Twin Falls, ID girl.

With a pat on the hand, Muslim criminals were set free with the understanding that what they did was ok.  No messages were sent to the community as a deterent.  The entire court was kangaroo with the 5-year-old victim of rape, orally and anally, with urinating into her mouth by three Muslims, being portrayed as the perpetrator.  The Muslims were presented as the victims.

Unheard of as well, the judge ordered the victim's family to remain silent about the sentencing.  The corruption and Sharia Law upholders, that is NOT the law of our Country, need to be ousted.

Jerome County
Hon. Thomas H. Borresen
233 West Main
Jerome, ID 83338

Telephone: ..........(208) 644-2600
Fax: ....................(208) 644-2609
..................borg@co.jerome.id.us

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8NWDU3NUKR0

Sharia Law in FULL Effect In This US Town – Now Look What’s Happening In The Streets

Last June, the horrifying story of a 5-year-old little girl from Twin Falls, Idaho, being gang raped by Muslim refugees shook the nation. The Muslim pieces of filth not only took turns anally raping the girl and urinating in her mouth, but then video-ed the attack, later taking the footage back to their father who celebrated the attack and thought it was funny. But just when we thought that justice would finally be served, Judge Thomas Borreson who presided over the case has just done the unthinkable to the family, sending a clear message that Sharia Law is the supreme law of the land in Idaho, and that if you’re a Muslim, you’re allowed to rape infidel girls, exactly as the Quran instructs you to do.

Since the savage attack on their tiny child that occurred 1 year ago at the hands of this Muslim filth, Lacy Peterson and her husband have been living in absolute hell, as local authorities have continued to try to bury the story and downplay the events that occurred. Many liberal news outlets simply said the story was “fake news,” with lead “fact-checker” Snopes at the helm of the cover-up, saying that the rape never even occurred, despite there being endless evidence to say otherwise.

We thought that justice would finally be done for this family on Monday, but that was not at all the case. Rather than locking up these raping savages, not only did Judge Thomas Borreson let the little roaches off completely free, but then issued a gag order, where he banned the parents from speaking out about the case or revealing to the media what was said in the courtroom on Monday. Pamela Geller reported:

The injustice began in the proceedings at the Snake River Juvenile Detention Center in Twin Falls when Judge Thomas Borreson of Idaho’s 5th Judicial District ordered the little victim’s parents to say nothing to anyone – ever – about what was said in the courtroom Monday, or to disclose the sentence he gave to the savage attackers. He did allow them to say that they were unhappy with the sentencing, but threatened to jail them for contempt of court if they disclosed why they were unhappy with it But even though the victim’s parents were not allowed to talk to me, there were 12 to 15 people in the courtroom who saw and heard the whole sorry business. I was informed of what happened by an anonymous source inside the courtroom – and the more I heard, the more I understood why this judge wanted to keep all the proceedings secret.

Janice Kroeger, the senior deputy prosecuting attorney, who was supposed to be trying these boys for their crimes, defended the boys and repeatedly attacked Lacy, the victim’s mother. A therapist for the boys was present, as well as a parole officer and a detective. Everything that was said was designed to portray the perpetrators as victims. Throughout the proceedings, they were repeatedly called victims, and the youngest one was called “the biggest victim of them all.”

The court heard absolutely nothing about the horrifying details that this little girl went through after she was anally raped and peed on by these Muslim vermin. The court did however hear about “how well” the Muslim attackers are doing in school, and how “smart” they are, while being praised about the “ordeal” they were forced to go through as they are now claiming they they are “suffering from PTSD” after having to go through courtroom proceedings.

Following the Muslim ass-kissing in the courtroom that lasted over five freaking hours, the three savages were not only found innocent of the rape charges, but were only smacked with a tiny probation punishment. Every time the 5-year-old child’s lawyer tried to speak, he was silenced. Jayla, the tiny victim, was not even mentioned by police or the judge, as disgustingly, the rapists were made to be the victims in the case.

Offline egypt

Re: Sharia Law: Alive & Well In America
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2017, 02:44:55 PM »

28 U.S. Code § 375 - Recall of certain judges and magistrate judges
Current through Pub. L. 114-38. (See Public Laws for the current Congress.)

https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/28/375

love, e

Offline egypt

« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2017, 09:49:52 PM »
25 And he shall speak great words against the most High, and shall wear out the saints of the most High, and think to change times and laws: and they shall be given into his hand until a time and times and the dividing of time.
Daniel 7:25 (KJV)

Contact Idaho's Rep. Eric Redman and offer support.  Get a copy of the Legislation being presented and get it going in your State -- before Sharia Law is used against a rape victim.  The list of those who voted against the anti-sharia law the first time, is a good guideline as to who should be voted out.

Anti Sharia Bill H0094 2017 Idaho Text .pdf Here:
http://legislature.search.idaho.gov/search/?IW_FIELD_TEXT=H0094&IW_DATABASE=2017+regular+legislative+session

https://legislature.idaho.gov/legislators/membership/2016/id3135/

Representative Eric M. Redman (R)
eredman@house.idaho.gov

District 2
House Seat B
1st term

P.O. Box 40, Athol, ID  83801
Home (208) 623-6383
FAX (208) 623-6383

http://www.spokesman.com/blogs/boise/eric-redman/

Rep. Redman brings back his anti-Sharia law bill 14

"...Rep. Eric Redman, R-Athol, re-introduced his anti-Sharia law bill this morning in the House State Affairs Committee, which agreed on a party-line vote to introduce the measure. “State legislators have a role to play in protecting constitutional rights and American values of liberty and freedom,..."

ACLU lives in la la land.  They need to realize they are in America and American Citizens should come FIRST !  How do I sue ACLU for Treason?

Talk about twisting our laws, and now -- applying Sharia Law to non-Muslim citizens.  If Muslims want Sharia Law, they need to go to a Country where it is the law.

Why should Americans suffer Sharia Law that isn't a part of our culture that includes rapes, stonings, women slaves, cut off hands, severed heads and other barbaric ideology?  Who would even think up that it should be imposed on Americans?  See the following...

2016 - Anti-Sharia Law

https://www.acluidaho.org/en/legislation/2016-anti-sharia-law

House Bill 568 was introduced in the final weeks of the 2016 session due to an unfounded concern that so-called “Sharia law” was overtaking Idaho courts. The bill attempted to prevent Idaho courts and judges from considering court rulings from other countries unless that country provided its citizens the exact same fundamental liberties as the U.S. and Idaho Constitutions – a feat difficult to meet even with our most democratic allies.

The ACLU of Idaho took quick action, informing legislators that the bill would create significant unintended consequences in the everyday lives of Idahoans who marry abroad, file for divorce, adopt children from overseas, or conduct other family matters that involve foreign or international law.

After a public hearing in the House State Affairs Committee, the bill was held to add amendments, but was never reconsidered, effectively dying. We remain committed to fighting legislation that attempts to undermine the religious diversity we value in our state and will actively work to stop intolerance directed at those who practice the Muslim faith.

Sponsors
Rep. Eric Redman
Status  Failed
Session  2016
Bill number  HB 668
Position  Oppose

love, e

Offline jofortruth

• The Great Deception
« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2017, 07:50:18 AM »
FARRAKHAN: TRUMP IS RIGHT ABOUT BANNING MUSLIMS BECAUSE THEY HATE AMERICA - 'Moderate' Muslims want Sharia, not constitutional law

https://www.infowars.com/farrakhan-trump-is-right-about-banning-muslims-because-they-hate-america/

http://www.billionbibles.org/sharia/sharia-law.html

What We are Up Against
https://survivalblog.com/letter-re-what-we-are-up-against/
Don't believe me. Look it up yourself!

Offline jofortruth

• The Great Deception
« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2017, 07:54:29 AM »
Muslims are ANGRY at Texas Mayor After She Stops “Sharia Court”… Here Is Her EPIC Response!

http://thepoliticalinsider.com/muslims-are-angry-at-texas-mayor-after-she-stops-sharia-court-here-is-her-epic-response/
Don't believe me. Look it up yourself!

Offline EvadingGrid

• Truthers are not Trumpers
    • Trump Bot Free Zone
« Reply #5 on: June 13, 2017, 10:40:30 AM »
The number of Muslims in america is 0.9%

Let that sink in . . .
“Hey, I’m a nationalist and a globalist”
-- Donald Trump

Article : "A Limited Hangout Operation ?"

Offline Jacob Law

• Its the Law, face it!
« Reply #6 on: June 14, 2017, 05:59:44 AM »
The number of Muslims in america is 0.9%

Let that sink in . . .

That's .09 % to much, for an ideology that would usurp the constitution of the USA has no place in civilization.
Going back in history the fake religion has done nothing but lie, kill and destroy, it sound a lot like the theology of Satan.
MMMH I just have to wonder why anyone would support or stick up for such a blight on life and liberty. 
What do you under-stand?

Offline Al Bundy

« Reply #7 on: June 14, 2017, 07:20:47 AM »
That's .09 % to much, for an ideology that would usurp the constitution of the USA has no place in civilization.
Going back in history the fake religion has done nothing but lie, kill and destroy, it sound a lot like the theology of Satan.
MMMH I just have to wonder why anyone would support or stick up for such a blight on life and liberty.

Exactly, Jacob.

Offline chris jones

« Reply #8 on: June 14, 2017, 05:01:23 PM »
              The judge, the mayor or any other authority were involved in this should be jailed, immedietly.
The rapist and his jolly mucken father should be hung, no that would be too easy, how about letting them loose in a hardcore prison population...
             There is an actual tape and this was the verdict??? I`m getting old and must excuse my age as a rant from an alzheimer victim, ole memorys dictate men of long years ago who would have been shown this tape and given details of the perps whereabouts and habits. First, it is against the law, but then again very old people may not agree and find these snakes, bring them to a secluded location and end their miserable, sh**tbag lives slowly.
             I covered any theme I am mentioning violence, I`m old and half senile it just amazes me there are not old muckers in this town who would think along these lines,( not to mention parents with young children.)
              I feel deeply for the child and parents....Hillary and her pedo gang are having a laugh.

PS/ It may be like the ole saying~patient waiters get big tips~