Alex Jones' interview on "Sunday Night with Megyn Kelly"

Author Topic: Alex Jones' interview on "Sunday Night with Megyn Kelly"  (Read 832 times)

Offline Tokiem

• http://www.historiansagainstwar.org/blog/2008/04/mark-twains-flag-for-american-colony-in.html
Alex Jones' interview on "Sunday Night with Megyn Kelly"
« on: June 11, 2017, 05:58:25 PM »
Alex Jones' interview, June 11th at 7:00pm EDT, on "Sunday Night with Megyn Kelly".

Offline notravelingfellows

Re: Alex Jones' interview on "Sunday Night with Megyn Kelly"
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2017, 09:12:30 PM »
The real interview is going to be next Sunday. At least that's what Megyn sez. They're both desperate and the clip she showed tonight made Jones look like a lunatic. They didn't show him defending the Sandy Hook hoax at all (he actually seemed to be capitulating) and he brought up chimeras (which in my opinion, although real, is NOT something you start off talking to sheeple about in order to wake them up.) He's letting them make a jester out of him.
Berthed and stamped No. *************

Offline chris jones

« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2017, 10:08:53 PM »
 Megan has  team woking on every aspect of A.J`s coments, posts, involvment, personality, personell affairs, you name it they got it..Her mutiple team of profilers/ think tankers have studied AJ`s every aspect  in every manner conceiveable...
  Her mission is to slice and dice, thats it..  You can safely be a pint of blood she will salivating in order to get AJ pizzed off... This gal is making a fortune and fame, carefull AJ, your heart and mind are determined to get at the truth, she is being comensated $$$$/driven by the sold outs.
  She is keenly aware AJ is informed, moreso than she is, bet on it..This gal will be out for blood.
 My hope is AJ learned a lesson from her interveiw with Putin, she stays on the attack, Putin basically laughed her BS off as insanity hopeless unconfirmed playbook rhetoric with no backing
 Aj has the facts, he is walking, talking fact full guy, I am with hope he see`s through her game and reamins coll, gives her shit a laugh nd getsout facts, NO RANTING, no show of adrenalin pumping , expect her to be well prepared to hit hard on every point he has made that is not accepted by mainstream and the snowflakes la la land..

Offline Tokiem

• http://www.historiansagainstwar.org/blog/2008/04/mark-twains-flag-for-american-colony-in.html
« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2017, 06:11:32 PM »
The show is on tonight, NBC at 7:00pm EDT.

Offline jofortruth

• The Great Deception
« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2017, 06:19:17 PM »
AJ will be live during this interview tonight. Instead of watching NBC, watch AJ live. Dont give NBC the attention or ratings they want with this interview.

http://infowarslive-lh.akamaihd.net/i/infowarslivestream_1@353459/master.m3u8
Don't believe me. Look it up yourself!

The Great Deception - Forum/Library - My Research
http://z4.invisionfree.com/The_Great_Deception/index.php?showforum=110

Offline Tokiem

« Reply #5 on: June 18, 2017, 06:40:32 PM »
AJ will be live during this interview tonight. Instead of watching NBC, watch AJ live. Dont give NBC the attention or ratings they want with this interview.

Maybe I wlll watch both shows at the same time. It will be like "hi fidelity" stereo. haha

Online TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #7 on: June 18, 2017, 07:21:52 PM »
my question is
1 why did he have the interview at all and
2 no final approval ? 
3 he talks about the bad lighting - what about his people policing them ? controlling the process?

It's all strange ...

Behold, happy is the man whom God correcteth: therefore despise not thou the chastening of the Almighty: For he maketh sore, and bindeth up: he woundeth, and his hands make whole ; He shall deliver thee in six troubles: yea, in seven there shall no evil touch thee. - Job 5

Online egypt

• Love: A Wish to bestow the fullness of Joyous Life
« Reply #8 on: June 18, 2017, 07:23:16 PM »

It's time for a real hit piece on Megyn Kelly.
She's a sanctimonious, self-righteous psychopath.

I used to be able to stand her.  But, the past few days listening and watching her, I cannot stand that uppity, better-than-thou, attitude with the disgusting ways she holds her nose and mouth.   She's ugly -- from the inside, out.

love, e

Online egypt

« Reply #9 on: June 18, 2017, 07:27:32 PM »
my question is
1 why did he have the interview at all and
2 no final approval ? 
3 he talks about the bad lighting - what about his people policing them ? controlling the process?

It's all strange ...

Yes, all I can think of is, he was catching her in her garbage.  With her promises that were lies about it not being a hit piece, no one else will ever interview with her...   She did what she was told without the bosses caring if she was thrown under the bus for it, and she was too stupid going along with it.

There are so many younger, better spoken, less-hardened, less middle-aged crass, better looking than Kelly, waiting in line to take her place.

love, e

Offline jofortruth

• The Great Deception
« Reply #10 on: June 18, 2017, 08:04:02 PM »
live stream is not available at this URL ???

You didnt miss anything. Alex didnt stream the interview like I thought he would. Maybe he will do it later?

Megyn is not a very good interviewer, IMO! Its not very convincing, especially since so many are awake. Too little, too late, Megyn! Also, it only repeats same old hit pieces other media has done and that no informed person believes anyway.

Msm is imploding! Deservedly so!

Don't believe me. Look it up yourself!

The Great Deception - Forum/Library - My Research
http://z4.invisionfree.com/The_Great_Deception/index.php?showforum=110

Offline chris jones

« Reply #11 on: June 18, 2017, 10:15:35 PM »
 Megayn kelly thrives on fame and money. Millions in the her coffers, the glory of being a high profile&  a narcasasist.
A ICON of the crew to take down any and all opposition that may expose the filth in ofice, public service and corporate manipulation. 
Just to mention Sessions is under investigation, he did defend himslelf, however the hatchet crowd will swing this to assert cerry picking details, nothings, ZEROS.
  Why, they necks are on the chopping block should they be exopsed, I don` want to hink about the lengths they will go to protect their crimes, betrayalss, payoffs, perversions . They have a lot to loose and like rats  up against it cornered against the wall  .   Trump better have some cards up his sleeve and those who are in Gov emplyee that give a damn about this nation need to find the courage to expose the truth.
None of this HS is about Trump, Sessions, Russia, it is about the eilte crew staying in power.
AJ has been hitting on this criminal element , insiders for years.. M.Kelly knows whats going on but reveives fortunes , fame and probably any secrets she may have protected.

Offline Rex

« Reply #12 on: June 19, 2017, 07:36:36 AM »
So was the interview aired?  It's suspiciously quiet here.  How'd Jones do?

Offline One Revelator

« Reply #13 on: June 19, 2017, 08:44:51 AM »
So was the interview aired?  It's suspiciously quiet here.  How'd Jones do?

Highly edited hit piece as expected. Focus was on how “dangerous” Alex is. Touched on 9/11. Then it was Newtown, Newtown, Newtown. WaPo thought she didn't do enough, though.

Facing Alex Jones, NBC’s Megyn Kelly manages to avoid a worst-case outcome

Megyn Kelly’s interview Sunday night with the bellicose conspiracy theorist Alex Jones was certainly dreaded, but, in execution, it was far from dreadful. Kelly, who has many miles to go before she finds her footing as a big-time newsmagazine anchor, can and has done worse.

More:
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/arts-and-entertainment/wp/2017/06/18/facing-alex-jones-nbcs-megyn-kelly-manages-to-avoid-a-worst-case-outcome/
The number one cause of all human poverty, misery, and death is not global warming. It’s GLOBAL LYING.

Online egypt

« Reply #14 on: June 19, 2017, 12:53:19 PM »

The whole thing was so utterly boring with her trying to make herself look good by making Alex look bad.  It was a hit piece that won't work because too many know differently about Alex.  So basically, she threw herself under the bus.  She won't be around long.

Megyn Kelly is passe.

love, e

Offline One Revelator

« Reply #15 on: June 19, 2017, 01:15:58 PM »
When you compare the pre-interview recordings with the finished piece, it becomes obvious just how cutthroat, slimy, and propagandistic the media is. And they're not backing down at all.

I'd like to see all these networks go under. Best part of the final piece was when Kelly asked who “the people” were and immediately got “the deplorables, those in flyover country”. That pretty much sums up the clash of world views in the US today. City mouse. Country mouse. City mice have become self delusional recently. High on power. Puffed up. Convincing themselves that they control everybody else's thoughts and reality.

I believe the country mice are the majority, though. Even in the cities. That's clearly why Trump got elected. But Kelly and her new bosses will never admit to that.
The number one cause of all human poverty, misery, and death is not global warming. It’s GLOBAL LYING.