The Battle of Houston

Author Topic: The Battle of Houston  (Read 606 times)

Offline notravelingfellows

The Battle of Houston
« on: June 07, 2017, 06:13:15 PM »
This is simply an introductory post. I will be reporting a first person account of the supposed rally against the statue of Sam Houston in Houston, TX and the confirmed counter-protest this Saturday, June 10th, 2017.

A group calling themselves Texas Antifa announced on Facebook that they will be protesting to remove the equestrian statue of Sam Houston. They also have stated that after they are victorious there, they will demand the destruction of another statue of Sam Houston about an hour north of Houston, TX. That statue is very near Sam Houston National Forest and Sam Houston State University. The San Jacinto monument (where Sam Houston defeated the Mexican army) is just east of Houston, TX.

I hope you understand how important this is. The man lost his political standing in Texas because of how he refused to side with the confederacy and slavery. Yet still he retained the respect of Texans forever because of how upstanding he was. If Antifa wins here, there is nothing that is safe. Think they won't come for the Vietnam memorial? I never would've thought they'd come after Houston, but on a worldwide or nationwide level most of y'all probably wouldn't think much of it. I'm 100% against the removal of confederate monuments, but this is really really bad. Much much worse.

There are other groups like Houston Antifa and Houston BLM that are denying that the protest is even real, but it doesn't matter anymore. They could be lying (some white nationalist sites have said it's fake and for people to troll BLM; collusion anybody?) It was broadcasted on the radio for two days and reported by the local media online on two different occasions at least. Even if Texas Antifa is fake, there will be brainless communists showing up. I've have been able to confirm that CHL and open carry groups will be attending (in Texas now even CHL is basically open carry), pure Houstonians, Tejanos, and unfortunately some white nationalists will all be showing up. A counter-protest group called "THIS IS TEXAS" is taking the lead though and they have reported that they already have had a meeting with the Houston Police Department.

I'll start posting articles, comments, updates, and eventually the actual reporting. I'd love to see anyone else there possibly. I don't know how serious this could turn out and whether or not it might end up being a false flag so please only PM me if you're going.

What's most important to me is stopping this insanity here and now. My life will mean nothing if our history is destroyed. GIVE ME TRUTH OR GIVE ME DEATH.

GOD BLESS TEXAS
Berthed and stamped No. *************

Re: The Battle of Houston
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2017, 07:31:34 PM »
By the way, it's going to be real Texans that show up to defend the city's identity even though the willy nilly Houstonian cowards won't do so for the most part, but that's OK. Anyway here's the history...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sam_Houston

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_San_Jacinto

« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2017, 11:22:23 PM »
This is Quannel X (the leader of the Houston Black Panther Party) on the subject of the equestrian statue of Sam Houston being interviewed by the local Houston, TX Fox News Station. Y'all might remember Alex Jones working with him on fighting the CPS a few years ago, even though the man called for killing all white people back in the day. Makes sense when I held the door open for his dear leader Farrakhan (who Jones likes to praise from time to time) about 10 years ago, gave his group a welcome, and they all tried to stare me down into submission. (Bless their hearts)  8)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L1IPSTaiTBw

This is a Facebook post by the counter-protest group This is Texas, regarding the dis-info campaign Houstonians have been dealing with down here in the Lone Star state circling this.

June 6th 10:43pm

It's pretty sad when you have a group who claims to love Texas attacking other Texas groups and a troll posting disinformation to deter supporters from attending an event. Let us be clear, Kimberly York is a bat sh-t crazy troll who is butthurt bc she was told she can't attend the event on June 10, 2017. She is stirring up trouble regurgitating the same old bs that TNM has been saying. TNM (Texas Nationalist Movement) is an organization that is know for not playing nice with other Texas groups & organization. Truth is they are money hungry and a little ticked that so many Texans are attending an event not run by them, donated to a legit cause (not their organization) in such a short amount of time, and they have 0 control on the This Is Texas June 10, 2017 rally at Hermann Park. Many Texans are calling them out on their bs remarks towards This Is Texas bc they have seen the work, detail & effort put into the June 10 rally.,They claimed this event was a hoax, then they said it's not a hoax because This Is Texas started a counter protest to Antifa and now Antifa is going to show because of it. Smh They claim that This Is Texas is somehow connected to Texas Antifa & other Antifa pages which is total horse sh-t. The lies & deceit coming from them is just downright astounding. They know that on June 11, 2017 they are going to look like total fools & liars so what better way to stop that from happening than trying to make the June 10 rally a failure. And they call themselves Texans. Smh They claim that This Is Texas is stealing the donated money to the cause but again this will be proven false bc This Is Texas has already said they will post receipts for every dime spent on this rally. Things just aren't looking good for TNM. I'm sure we haven't heard the last of both Kimberly & TNM but again June 11, 2017 these two are going to be looking pretty foolish.

This Is Texas has done nothing but bust their humps for the last 3 weeks putting this rally together. Meetings with HPD, scoping out the AO, traveling to Houston, answering questions and doing the leg work to see this event is successful and our Texas Monuments are protected. We have been nothing but upfront with everyone up until this point. What has TNM done? Try to destroy this effort. So you can decide June 11th who the real Texas Patriots are and who are the filthy liars. Below is our original post talking about the disinformation being spread about us. This is the last time we will address this.

The disinformation campaign is still in full swing. Smh It's unreal how so many think their Intel is above anyone else's & that of HPD. The truth is we know Antifa & BPP have plans to attend this rally. What will be their #'s Saturday we can't confirm, but it's going to be less than our rally. (1.5k) The people & organizations that have said this is a hoax and we are somehow tied to the Texas Antifa page is utter nonsense, but people will believe anything without a lick of evidence to back up their claim. Our admins & team leaders are vetted and most are known by other Texas patriots. On June 11th we will put these people & organizations on blast for passing false info, trying to deter others from coming together as one in the name of Texas & Texas History & wasting the time of HPD & SAPD. It is your right to know which organizations can't be trusted. It's a shame but words have consequences. Part of the reasons a lot of causes and movements can't be successful is because of misinformed people/organizations that either get fooled by disinformation, are power hungry & can't get power or they have their own agendas for spreading the lies. We can ensure you if you follow State Law, Houston City Ordnances, and the guidelines we have provided on this event that there won't be an issue at all during the rally. Don't let some misinformed people sway your plans to join us June 10, 2017. You'll kick yourself later for listening to their nonsense. We look forward to seeing you there at the rally.

Also there is a video that has broken down how the open carry groups are going to be dealing with white nationalists who I can almost guarantee will be showing up in some form. Any of you crazy baldhead freaks will be dealt with accordingly, and the major white nationalist groups have been warned. I will not post the video because, being so informed on false flags and the like, there's just too much information on logistics for me to not feel like I might be revealing too much here. You can find it out yourself or just show up. The Sam Houston equestrian statue at Montrose and Main is the target and Hermann park across the circle intersection is the protest. Saturday, June 10th. EARLY

GOD BLESS TEXAS

« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2017, 01:13:36 AM »
Sorry. Correction. The statue is at the front of Hermann Park and not at the circle intersection of Montrose and Main (very close by). Man, been a while since I've been there. Any child raised within 100 miles of Houston, TX usually ended up being sent on a field trip to see the whole "Museum District" part of Houston, TX, which the statue sits at the front of.....................................................

« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2017, 09:34:54 PM »
As the sun sets, here is the latest:
-A rumor that CNN and Fox News will have a crew there.
-The local media reported on the rally and then dropped it, knowing full well that every real Texan who heard that blip on the radio or read the articles started getting ready for this right away. Tonight not a peep from the local media; not even the "conservative" radio hosts. The only ones to rescind have been left-leaning papers.
-The U.S.S. Gabrielle Giffords will be commissioned about an hour away in Galveston with all kinds of anti-gun nuts making speeches, including Killery Klinton, at the same time.

Also, I'm beginning to think more and more that BLM and white nationalists are actually working together. Or antifa and "alt-knights" or w/e the hell being the same way. (They all compliment each other very well) Tomorrow will be a great place to start looking into that considering all the disinfo going around on this and how that sparked my theory here. It has reminded me of Orwell's book Homage to Catalonia in which he gets stuck in urban revolutionary warfare and didn't know what flag was going up on the building across the street day by day.

« Reply #5 on: June 12, 2017, 12:36:49 AM »
This is a teaser; full report coming tomorrow...

Re: The Battle of Houston - Report
« Reply #6 on: June 14, 2017, 01:28:07 AM »