Great contest entry idea w/ concept art! #CNNisISISContest

Author Topic: Great contest entry idea w/ concept art! #CNNisISISContest  (Read 1745 times)

Offline Femacamper

• PUTIN HACKED MY MIND!
    • TRUNEWS
Great contest entry idea w/ concept art! #CNNisISISContest
« on: June 01, 2017, 12:43:41 PM »
For the contest here:
https://www.infowars.com/200k-cash-prizes-infowars-launches-operation-expose-terrorist-mediakathy-griffin/

I sent some ideas to Brocke, this is what I came up with:

Please use this with your contest entries... Easy to throw in a CNN is ISIS slogan in there somewhere using a more official logo in the background. :)

Offline One Revelator

Re: Great contest entry idea w/ concept art! #CNNisISISContest
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2017, 01:34:42 PM »
Oh, for MIC's sake!

It's western intelligence policy to support that side of the coin.

ISIS requires funding. And if you believe that comes from from “oil sales” then I got a bridge to sell you.

As far as CNN, I predict a makeover/name change/new management in their future after they're done playing the baddies.
The number one cause of all human poverty, misery, and death is not global warming. It’s GLOBAL LYING.

Offline egypt

• Love: A Wish to bestow the fullness of Joyous Life
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2017, 01:55:54 PM »

Good point One Revelator on the makeover.

It's a part of their tactics all along -- to morph into something else and continue on (Roman Empire into Catholic Church for instance).  They'll pick a new meme, trend in what is popular.  We should be watching for it.  It's just a thought that the stance CNN is taking right now, in favor of patriot thinking (here & there) is their media portion is starting the morph.  They have to sell their morph.  This morph will blurr the lines to further confuse.  They simply cannot abandon their propaganda machine.  If nothing else, they want viewers to behold their subliminals in order to be brainwashed while they veg on the drugs they were reared on.    Rockefeller & ZBig probably went underground in preparation to come out again once the morph is mostly complete.

Do you think it is a survival technique to avoid their certain demise?  The problem with that is, they go underground until their ugly head can rise again.  Rather than Humanity, I'd see Evil erradicated.  Is it possible?

love, e

Offline One Revelator

« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2017, 02:23:52 PM »

Do you think it is a survival technique to avoid their certain demise?  The problem with that is, they go underground until their ugly head can rise again.  Rather than Humanity, I'd see Evil erradicated.  Is it possible?

love, e

All corporations do this. It's the last-ditch PR recovery method. I can't think of a single corporation that hasn't “failed” only to respawn with a new mask like a whack-a-mole.

They really shouldn't be granted legal personhood with rights.

Government does it too. They call it “reorganization”. But nothing really changes. They just shuffle the same people around and call it “new”.

If people want to be evil, then they will be. Whether behind the scenes or out front, it's been there all along. But, as individuals, it's only fair that we all have a personal choice sometime during our lifetime.
The number one cause of all human poverty, misery, and death is not global warming. It’s GLOBAL LYING.

Offline egypt

« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2017, 02:46:01 PM »
All corporations do this. It's the last-ditch PR recovery method. I can't think of a single corporation that hasn't “failed” only to respawn with a new mask like a whack-a-mole.

They really shouldn't be granted legal personhood with rights.

Government does it too. They call it “reorganization”. But nothing really changes. They just shuffle the same people around and call it “new”.

If people want to be evil, then they will be. Whether behind the scenes or out front, it's been there all along. But, as individuals, it's only fair that we all have a personal choice sometime during our lifetime.

You are right about individuals having the opportunity to make their choices.  Wouldn't it be nice if that choice could be based on 1 in gazillion chances, rather than in-your-face, being presented as "normal" on TV Evil, vs wholesomness.  Evil will be..... people will choose it until that we're in that place with zero evil.

love, e

Offline One Revelator

« Reply #5 on: June 01, 2017, 03:02:18 PM »
You are right about individuals having the opportunity to make their choices.  Wouldn't it be nice if that choice could be based on 1 in gazillion chances, rather than in-your-face, being presented as "normal" on TV Evil, vs wholesomness.  Evil will be..... people will choose it until that we're in that place with zero evil.

love, e

Force, deception, coercion are all techniques of evil.

Love doesn't do any of it. All one has to do is be able to see this. It's quite foreign to what we're all used to. The two don't mix very well.

The structures and systems of man assume everybody has evil intent. Thus the prisonplanet.

Offline egypt

« Reply #6 on: June 01, 2017, 03:59:52 PM »

One Revelator:

Totally agreed.  And there has to be both the law and the love.  I'm not a love love love person, that's for sure!  I'd have to agree about the evil intent, too.  The thing that's left out, it seems, is that there's intent for good, too.

It really made me laugh with your whack-a-mole comment.

love, e

Offline One Revelator

« Reply #7 on: June 01, 2017, 05:08:29 PM »
Two “laws”. Man's law and divine law. Divine law is to love. But, by definition, this love cannot be forced. Only freely given and freely received.

When we see man's law acting against good intent, then that law is evil. I'm thinking of the guy that got arrested (repeatedly) for feeding homeless people because some committee just decided to make it illegal.

I too look forward to a place/time where there is zero evil. What a relief that would be from the constant, compulsory, noisy tension that affects all living creatures. But I don't think I'm going to find it on this earth presently. I'm convinced that mankind alone is incapable of eradicating evil without becoming that way. I see pockets of good in a vast swamp until I consider a much bigger realm beyond limited human perception. There is a future hope that helps me to endure the present atmosphere.

Offline Femacamper

• PUTIN HACKED MY MIND!
    • TRUNEWS
« Reply #8 on: June 01, 2017, 10:24:36 PM »
Two “laws”. Man's law and divine law. Divine law is to love. But, by definition, this love cannot be forced. Only freely given and freely received.

When we see man's law acting against good intent, then that law is evil. I'm thinking of the guy that got arrested (repeatedly) for feeding homeless people because some committee just decided to make it illegal.

I too look forward to a place/time where there is zero evil. What a relief that would be from the constant, compulsory, noisy tension that affects all living creatures. But I don't think I'm going to find it on this earth presently. I'm convinced that mankind alone is incapable of eradicating evil without becoming that way. I see pockets of good in a vast swamp until I consider a much bigger realm beyond limited human perception. There is a future hope that helps me to endure the present atmosphere.

The only place where love exists and evil does not is in the afterlife.

Offline One Revelator

« Reply #9 on: June 02, 2017, 12:13:31 AM »
The only place where love exists and evil does not is in the afterlife.

I believe that depends on one's choices in this life. There's an abundance of mercy and everybody gets the chance to decide which spiritual entity they will entrust their life to. Some will get a 2nd, 3rd, 4th, nth chance to decide. Cyclical cremation of care ceremonies tell me this.

In the meantime, those that have chosen love contend and bear with evil while here. There is some encouragement and comfort from pockets of good. Small children and animals easily see through pretense since their honesty levels tend to be higher. They don't lie to themselves. Such purity is either seen as attractive and admirable or foolish and naive depending on the onlooker.

Since these bodies we're in, these shells, are unfit for such an environment of zero evil, there needs to be a transformation to something incorruptible. So is that death or just a continuation of life? My hope is that there is something much better after this life because this environment just isn't that awesome.

Nevertheless, there is the possibility of such love existing within our mortal bodies here and now. And that has the potential to dominate any enemy within. No afterlife required.

Offline Femacamper

• PUTIN HACKED MY MIND!
    • TRUNEWS
« Reply #10 on: June 02, 2017, 01:33:21 AM »
Mirror of the original post here:
https://archive.org/details/CNNisISIS

Offline globalheist

« Reply #11 on: June 02, 2017, 02:50:40 PM »
I don't see this idea as one of Jones's best. There is a lot of clickbait on Infowars and this is just more of the same, using Griffin's stupid publicity stunt to engage in an even more stupid publicity stunt.