Was Hitler a good guy?

Author Topic: Was Hitler a good guy?  (Read 2464 times)

Offline Outer Haven

Was Hitler a good guy?
« on: May 26, 2017, 09:33:28 AM »
I'm not sure, so let me just list the pros and cons.

PROS:
- he HATED the Jews
- he had a cool voice
- he had some of the best tanks in the history of FOREVER
- V2; 'nuff said
- ...did I mention the submarines...?
- he held the 1936 olympics, where some nigga won some race and shook hands with him later; this nigga is said to have kept a photograph of Hitlar even AFTER WW2
- despite being overwhelmingly outnumbered by the Allies, he still managed to put up quite a fight

CONS:
- he joined forces with Stalin at 1 point (then again, so did we)
- he put people in concentration camps; I'm not saying the Holocaust happened, but still, that's nasty, nasty, nasty (IMO)!
- his scientists carried out EVIL genetic experiments, including the creation of werewolves (that's a PROVEN FACT)
"If this is the only way, we have no choice but to proceed. What is there to vacillate about?"

Offline Al Bundy

Re: Was Hitler a good guy?
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2017, 10:23:55 AM »

PROS:
- he HATED the Jews
- he had a cool voice
- V2; 'nuff said
- he held the 1936 olympics, where some nigga won some race and shook hands with him later; this nigga is said to have kept a photograph of Hitlar even AFTER WW2
- despite being overwhelmingly outnumbered by the Allies, he still managed to put up quite a fight

CONS:
- he put people in concentration camps; I'm not saying the Holocaust happened, but still, that's nasty, nasty, nasty (IMO)!
- his scientists carried out EVIL genetic experiments, including the creation of werewolves (that's a PROVEN FACT)

I want to add something if you do not mind.

"He hated Jews" but Hitler also hated Slavs ( especially Russians and Serbs ( as Austrian )), Gypsies, Black people...
Best tank is one tank which you win the war. So Russian T-34 is better then a Tiger.
How many battle ships sunk by famous German U-boats ? Any aircraft carrier ?
1939: Molotov-Ribbentrop agreement was a tactical deal and nothing more. Allies was made military pact till they destroy Nazism.
Hitler and Croatian Ustashis put a people in Death concentration camps. Million of Jews, Russian POW`s, Gypsies, Serbs...are died in that Camps.

Really good guy.

Offline EvadingGrid

• Truthers are not Trumpers
    • Trump Bot Free Zone
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2017, 12:02:24 PM »

PROS:
- he HATED the Jews
- he had a cool voice
- V2; 'nuff said

CONS:

Do you realise that Hitler was mentored by Dietrich Eckart, and that the Nazi party was created and founded by Occult Secret Societies ?

Nazis built crap tanks.

Panzer-II  pathetic.
20mm canon, paper thin armour.

Panzer-III  and Panzer-IV
failed on the basics of armour, fire-power and mobility.
which is why they pulled them out of front line service and convert them into to Stug

Panzer-V Panther
should have been the best tank, but it was too expensive, fragile and broke down often.
the T-34/85 arrived before the panther could be produced in any meaning full numbers
the panther only had a 75mm gun, so it was hopelessly out gunned one year after it was introduced.

Panzer-VI Tiger
great on paper, crap on battle field.
lack of mobility, if you could start the engines
to transport it by rail, they had to disassemble the over lapping road wheels
the gearbox was as strong as an egg shell
the engine was gutless for the weight and as fussy as grand-prix engine.

The only good thing in german tanks where the optics.
The only advantage the germans tanks actually had, was functional radios.

You also fell for the myth of german tanks, when in fact the germans never ever used the term blitzkrieg - all of that was invented by the allied propaganda to explain humiliating defeats such as in France. Because during the Battle of France, not only did the allies outnumber the germans, they also had tanks that could not be knocked out at 50yds by german anti-tank guns or any type of german tank. That applied to British and French tanks.... look it up.

german tanks fuel froze in the winter, engines could only be started by lighting fires under the tanks. Do i have to explain that lighting a fire under a tank close or on the frontline is a pretty dumb thing ?

Assuming the engine could start, no reason to think the gearbox and silly complicated steering would work.

Even if the engine started and the gearbox engaged, the tracks was two narrow, and the wheel style meant they clogged with mud  . . .

As for your mighty tiger, even if it did get going, it could not fire its gun while in motion... Most expensive pill-box of world war 2.

Try looking at the SU-152, or the T-34/85, or the SU-122, SU-85, KV-I and the JS-1, JS-2, and JSU-152.

Clue the 152 is a ONE HUNDRED AND FIFTY TWO MILLIMETER CANNON.

TWICE THE SIZE OF A KING TIGER 2
IDIOT.

“Hey, I’m a nationalist and a globalist”
-- Donald Trump

Article : "A Limited Hangout Operation ?"

Offline One Revelator

« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2017, 12:52:40 PM »
The insignia says it all.

German SS Troops LIVE!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aLJUocaDYw0

Unfortunately, the west, particularly the US, has developed an affinity for this insignia. It also seems to be one of the most popular themes for personal tattoos. That's not a positive development, IMO.

The Bushes certainly love all things Nazi. They funded Germany back then, controlled the CIA, brought the sickos over via Paperclip to continue their “work”, ran Skull and Bones, and were heavily influential in the Presidency and Congress for decades.
The number one cause of all human poverty, misery, and death is not global warming. It’s GLOBAL LYING.

Offline Al Bundy

« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2017, 03:02:02 PM »
Maybe Hitler were good guy but the one who financed him, his party, SA and SS was not good people.

Offline notravelingfellows

« Reply #5 on: May 27, 2017, 12:34:12 AM »
This question disgusts me. NO HE WAS NOT. There shouldn't be any question.

He embraced Darwin and eugenics. He fought the communists but socialized the f**k out of Germany. He wanted to raise a perfect German race, but sent them off to an impossible war. The ensuing war left Germany in piles of rubble and eventually turned the society into cowards. How any of the war machinery would add to his "goodness" is beyond me. Tell me how hating the Jews so much helped anybody in the end, but the Jews themselves.

This really shows how low this forum has gone. I even thought I saw some apologies in previous posts that wanted to make sure they didn't disrespect Hitler too much. ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTING. DISGUSTING!

If you're into Hitler and the riech and forcing a new age religion on others and sending your children to certain death and war and into sacrifice, PM me. I'll send you to the forums you should be posting in and this one AIN'T ONE OF THEM!

Also the holocaust is an entirely different thing, because no one but the side that won the war wrote that history...
Berthed and stamped No. *************

« Reply #6 on: May 27, 2017, 12:43:50 AM »

PROS:
- he HATED the Jews
- he had a cool voice
- V2; 'nuff said

CONS:

And I'll make another post on this. I really hope you're joking. He had a cool voice? A "n**ga" liked him?    ????????????????  What in the hell does a "n**ga" keeping his photo have anything to do with him being good?!!

Oh and by the way, that man was no "n**ga"

Offline iamc2

« Reply #7 on: May 27, 2017, 07:35:09 AM »
 Hitler was a Murderer and is Now in a place called HELL!

The NAZIS? Hitler? Good?

HELL NO!!! they were and are murderers!!!!
"When the Truth was murdered:
Common Sense ran away..."

Offline EvadingGrid

• Trump Bot Free Zone
« Reply #8 on: May 27, 2017, 08:05:00 AM »
Hitler 'had Jewish and African roots', DNA tests show
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/history/world-war-two/7961211/Hitler-had-Jewish-and-African-roots-DNA-tests-show.html

Did Adolf Hitler marry a Jewish woman? DNA tests ‘show Eva Braun associated with Ashkenazi Jews’
https://www.independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/tv/news/did-adolf-hitler-marry-a-woman-of-jewish-descent-dna-tests-show-eva-braun-associated-with-ashkenazi-9239784.html

As for his views on America, they are kind of obvious.

He once memorably called the United States "half-Judaified and half-Negrified."
Another quote from Hitler is "What is America but Beauty Queens, Millionaires, Stupid Records And Hollywood"

That any American would be a fanboyz for Hitler would be funny if it was not so tragic.

-- Donald Trump

Offline Al Bundy

« Reply #9 on: May 27, 2017, 08:22:51 AM »
Hitler 'had Jewish and African roots', DNA tests show
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/history/world-war-two/7961211/Hitler-had-Jewish-and-African-roots-DNA-tests-show.html

Did Adolf Hitler marry a Jewish woman? DNA tests ‘show Eva Braun associated with Ashkenazi Jews’
https://www.independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/tv/news/did-adolf-hitler-marry-a-woman-of-jewish-descent-dna-tests-show-eva-braun-associated-with-ashkenazi-9239784.html

As for his views on America, they are kind of obvious.

He once memorably called the United States "half-Judaified and half-Negrified."
Another quote from Hitler is "What is America but Beauty Queens, Millionaires, Stupid Records And Hollywood"

That any American would be a fanboyz for Hitler would be funny if it was not so tragic.

It is strange that the wife of Ustasha leader Ante Pavelic was a Jew, as well as his wife's Slavko Kvaternik and M. Zanicć's wives. A number of other Ustasha officials had wives of Jewish origin (who went to Christianity, but according to Nirnberg's laws, the Jews did not escape the persecution). Several supporters of the Ustasha movement and Ustasha officials were Jews or Jewish origin: Ljubo Kremzir, Viktor Gutman, Ivo Korsky and Vlado Singer were also Jews themselves. (Krišto, page 301) (Singer was arrested in 1941 and was arrested and sent to the Jasenovac camp where he was killed.) Roman Catholic Archbishop Al. Stepinac pointed out in a letter to Interior Minister A. Artukovic to that hypocrite. Only Jews in mixed marriages were, and only a part of them, until the end of the existence of NDH was spared from persecution / genocide.

Offline EvadingGrid

• Trump Bot Free Zone
« Reply #10 on: May 27, 2017, 08:51:09 AM »

This really shows how low this forum has gone.

If you're into Hitler and the riech and forcing a new age religion on others and sending your children to certain death and war and into sacrifice, PM me. I'll send you to the forums you should be posting in and this one AIN'T ONE OF THEM!

I am not surprised because this forum has forgotten everything it once knew about Blavatsky, Dietrick Eckahat, New Age,  and the Occult Mystery Babylon Religion

For those that have eyes to see, :

The Alt-Right has adopted the meme KEK.
-- Donald Trump

Offline regmeok

« Reply #11 on: May 27, 2017, 10:55:17 AM »
cons - allied with muslims :)

Offline Outer Haven

« Reply #12 on: June 02, 2017, 10:02:21 AM »

Do you realise that Hitler was mentored by Dietrich Eckart, and that the Nazi party was created and founded by Occult Secret Societies ?

Nazis built crap tanks.

Panzer-II  pathetic.
20mm canon, paper thin armour.

Panzer-III  and Panzer-IV
failed on the basics of armour, fire-power and mobility.
which is why they pulled them out of front line service and convert them into to Stug

Panzer-V Panther
should have been the best tank, but it was too expensive, fragile and broke down often.
the T-34/85 arrived before the panther could be produced in any meaning full numbers
the panther only had a 75mm gun, so it was hopelessly out gunned one year after it was introduced.

Panzer-VI Tiger
great on paper, crap on battle field.
lack of mobility, if you could start the engines
to transport it by rail, they had to disassemble the over lapping road wheels
the gearbox was as strong as an egg shell
the engine was gutless for the weight and as fussy as grand-prix engine.

The only good thing in german tanks where the optics.
The only advantage the germans tanks actually had, was functional radios.

You also fell for the myth of german tanks, when in fact the germans never ever used the term blitzkrieg - all of that was invented by the allied propaganda to explain humiliating defeats such as in France. Because during the Battle of France, not only did the allies outnumber the germans, they also had tanks that could not be knocked out at 50yds by german anti-tank guns or any type of german tank. That applied to British and French tanks.... look it up.

german tanks fuel froze in the winter, engines could only be started by lighting fires under the tanks. Do i have to explain that lighting a fire under a tank close or on the frontline is a pretty dumb thing ?

Assuming the engine could start, no reason to think the gearbox and silly complicated steering would work.

Even if the engine started and the gearbox engaged, the tracks was two narrow, and the wheel style meant they clogged with mud  . . .

As for your mighty tiger, even if it did get going, it could not fire its gun while in motion... Most expensive pill-box of world war 2.

Try looking at the SU-152, or the T-34/85, or the SU-122, SU-85, KV-I and the JS-1, JS-2, and JSU-152.

Clue the 152 is a ONE HUNDRED AND FIFTY TWO MILLIMETER CANNON.

TWICE THE SIZE OF A KING TIGER 2
IDIOT.

That was a great post! Thanks!

And I totally forgot he was funded by Prescott Bush...
"If this is the only way, we have no choice but to proceed. What is there to vacillate about?"

Offline jim69

« Reply #13 on: June 06, 2017, 03:14:34 AM »
History has marked our mind about the evilness of Hitler. The question is what about the better part of him?

Offline jim69

« Reply #14 on: June 08, 2017, 01:14:55 AM »
I hope a war vet can share their experience here in the forums.

Offline Al Bundy

« Reply #15 on: June 08, 2017, 01:17:57 PM »
History has marked our mind about the evilness of Hitler. The question is what about the better part of him?

Offline marlowe

• Dimensions: 100 x 75 pixels
    • High Castle Webbot Forum
« Reply #16 on: June 11, 2017, 12:32:33 AM »
Hitler was a Murderer and is Now in a place called HELL!

The NAZIS? Hitler? Good?

HELL NO!!! they were and are murderers!!!!

One of the first rules of war is "DEMONIZE THE ENEMY'......

Most people  {like the poster above } cannot break thru their programming and conditioning ......Hitler was a good guy.......Churchill , Stalin and Roosevelt
were the bad guys........Roosevelt had a conscience and later deeply regretted
his actions in getting the US into the war.......But Stalin & Churchill were sociopaths.......IMO

Offline JT Coyoté

• "REMEMBER THE ALAMO!"
« Reply #17 on: June 11, 2017, 02:49:59 AM »
This Thread is really a red herring, a red herring dragged across the trail of a straw man then tossed into the conversational well to poison any discussion of real importance based on provable fact on anything even related to this subject on this forum...

I suggest all of you pickup and read a little book written about 10 years ago now called Churchill, Hitler, And The Unnecessary War. It will open your eyes as the old-school master researcher of libraries and hidden hard-copy in government vaults and literary archives, PJB, walks you through the 3/4 century or so of planning and manipulation that went into the creation of the momentum to fruition of world conquest foretold in the works of Albert Pike - to whom a huge memorial is erected just a few blocks from the White House. Works that were the guide lines that helped create two hot wars and a 50 year Cold War that has brought the world to it's knees before Ishmael's vision of God, under the crescent scimitar for beheading by the demon of radical fundamentalist Islam.

They were all playing a different hand in his own way in the same game laid out in a book by Italian economist Raffaello Viglionni published in 1895 titled *"Toward the Corporate State" He was Mussolini's favorite economist and political mentor, and this book could be found generously distributed in the offices of government in Washington, Berlin, London, Rome, and Moscow in the decade before WWII...

Within the purview of their power in allowing or willingly participating in this experiment in radical eugenics based social engineering, they were all "Bad Guys"

*(Good luck in finding a copy of this book in Italian let alone English, it has been pretty much purged.)

Oldyoti

“Somewhere in the last century, Western man suffered
a catastrophic loss of faith—in himself, in his civilization,
and in the faith that gave it birth.”
~Patrick J. Buchanan,
From, Churchill, Hitler, and "The Unnecessary War": How Britain
Lost Its Empire and the West Lost the World

Offline Al Bundy

« Reply #18 on: June 11, 2017, 06:05:35 AM »
One of the first rules of war is "DEMONIZE THE ENEMY'......

Most people  {like the poster above } cannot break thru their programming and conditioning ......Hitler was a good guy.......Churchill , Stalin and Roosevelt
were the bad guys........Roosevelt had a conscience and later deeply regretted
his actions in getting the US into the war.......But Stalin & Churchill were sociopaths.......IMO

Marlowe, how do you know that "Roosevelt...later deepley regretted his actions in getting US into the war" ? Roosevelt later "deeply" sick and die.

Offline marlowe

• Dimensions: 100 x 75 pixels
    • High Castle Webbot Forum
« Reply #19 on: June 11, 2017, 08:20:53 AM »
Marlowe, how do you know that "Roosevelt...later deepley regretted his actions in getting US into the war" ? Roosevelt later "deeply" sick and die.

I read an article in the Barns Review that Roosevelt killed himself because he felt guilty for so many dead in WWII........It was covered up and the heart attack story was put out......Obviously I can't prove it but I believe it.......I can't find the story online and I no longer have the copy of Barns Review.....

Offline Al Bundy

« Reply #20 on: June 11, 2017, 10:41:08 AM »
I read an article in the Barns Review that Roosevelt killed himself because he felt guilty for so many dead in WWII........It was covered up and the heart attack story was put out......Obviously I can't prove it but I believe it.......I can't find the story online and I no longer have the copy of Barns Review.....

Marlowe,  no offense, you're a neo-Nazi but you're HONEST. I can not tell you more honest than those of liberals.
I will on this subject try to prove that "Hitler is not a good guy," and to the sources, links, books ...

I'll start by Hitler threatening Serbia with war ( Hitler called  Yugoslavia - Serbia ), forced to sign a military pact with the Axis powers in 25/03/1941.
When the Serbian officers of the Yugoslav army, 2 days committed a coup and overthrew Pact with Nazi fascists, Hitler gathered his allies and 4/61941., without a declaration of war, attacked Yugoslavia. Although the Yugoslav government declared Belgrade, Zagreb and Ljubljana, Hitler with his bombers "Stukas" destroyed Belgrade.

Offline Geolibertarian

• Global Moderator
  • 9/11 WAS AN INSIDE JOB! www.911truth.org
« Reply #21 on: June 11, 2017, 11:20:38 AM »
I suggest all of you pickup and read a little book written about 10 years ago now called Churchill, Hitler, And The Unnecessary War. It will open your eyes as the old-school master researcher of libraries and hidden hard-copy in government vaults and literary archives, PJB, walks you through the 3/4 century or so of planning and manipulation that went into the creation of the momentum to fruition of world conquest foretold in the works of Albert Pike - to whom a huge memorial is erected just a few blocks from the White House. Works that were the guide lines that helped create two hot wars and a 50 year Cold War that has brought the world to it's knees before Ishmael's vision of God, under the crescent scimitar for beheading by the demon of radical fundamentalist Islam...

Within the purview of their power in allowing or willingly participating in this experiment in radical eugenics based social engineering, they were all "Bad Guys"

(*Good luck in finding a copy of this book in Italian let alone English, it has been pretty much purged.)

Or perhaps transcribed and summarized...

--------------------------------------------

Jonathan E (James Caan): "Hello."

Girl in library: "Can I help you, please?"

"Yeah. I tried to order some books and they sent me this notice that said I had to appear at the center personally."

"That's right, this is our circulation unit. You can make your choice here or by catalogue. [Puts order into computer] There must be some mistake. The books you've ordered are classified, and have been transcribed and summarized."

"Who summarizes them?"

"I suppose the computers summarize them....You could go to the computer center where the real librarians transcribe the books. But we have all the edited versions in our catalogue. Anything I think you'd want."

"Well, let's see, then. This is not a library, and you're really not a librarian."

"I'm only a clerk, that's right. I'm sorry about it, really."

"And the books are really in computer banks being summarized. Where is that?"

"Well, there's a computer bank in Washington. The biggest is in Geneva. That's a nice place to visit."

"Yeah."

"I guess that's where all the books are now."

[Turning away disgusted] "Thank you."

-- From the film, Rollerball

--------------------------------------------
"Abolish all taxation save that upon land values." -- Henry George

"If our nation can issue a dollar bond, it can issue a dollar bill." -- Thomas Edison

http://schalkenbach.org
http://www.monetary.org
http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=203330.0

« Reply #22 on: June 11, 2017, 09:20:58 PM »
Yea, the world's flat, Hitler was a good guy, and Cain was the black "race." Oh and remember kiddos to always praise Vlad the Impaler and condemn Robert E. Lee.

Offline jim69

« Reply #23 on: June 13, 2017, 10:50:18 PM »

He truly is an artist. Not only with his art skills but also as a visionary. Take note, he instructed VW to create a vehicle that is affordable and durable for the people. And that vehicle is the VW bug which is a legend up to the present time. Enthusiast is still crazy with the said vehicle some would even swap truck parts just to make the vehicle last longer.

Offline Al Bundy

« Reply #24 on: June 14, 2017, 04:30:26 AM »
He truly is an artist. Not only with his art skills but also as a visionary. Take note, he instructed VW to create a vehicle that is affordable and durable for the people. And that vehicle is the VW bug which is a legend up to the present time. Enthusiast is still crazy with the said vehicle some would even swap truck parts just to make the vehicle last longer.

Conspiracy theory: maybe someone had other plans for Hitler in 1906 ? Second, while Austro-Hungary needed every soldier, Hitler did not pass medical examinations and released from going into World War 1 (?!).