Did Trump Steal My Vote?

Author Topic: Did Trump Steal My Vote?  (Read 557 times)

Offline Rex

Did Trump Steal My Vote?
« on: May 12, 2017, 05:14:37 PM »
I don't mean through voting machine fraud, flushing ballots and whatnot, I mean did he lie to me in order to get my vote?

Where's the border wall?  Where are the tax cuts?  Where are the hundred things he promised but hasn't delivered?  And what the HELL is he doing with Russia?  I voted for Trump primarily because Clinton was leading us to war with Russia.  And now this:

Are You Ready to Die?

http://www.paulcraigroberts.org/2017/05/11/are-you-ready-to-die/

We had 8 years of the press saying Obama was incompetent, and now they're saying that Trump is incompetent.  Mohammedan Marxist Obama did PRECISELY the job he wanted to do on America, so are we going to see the same with Trump?  Will it only be his fellow billionaires who benefit, while the rest of us wonder when he's going to "do something"?

I've begun to have very strong suspicions about Trump.  I think he may have stolen my vote.

Offline globalheist

Re: Did Trump Steal My Vote?
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2017, 08:02:48 PM »
He told people what they wanted to hear, and the fact that he wasn't a politician from Washington made it believable. Maybe he was making his promises in good faith, maybe he wasn't. Even if he was though, he had no idea whether he could deliver them or not, which would make him very naive at best.

The balance of probabilities, in my view, points to Trump (his backers) targetting a whole constituency of people disenfranchized by the system and crying out for someone to hear them and speak to their concerns. And he did speak to their concerns. But speak is really all he has done so far, and such is cheap.