Time to face the truth!!!

Author Topic: Time to face the truth!!!  (Read 1201 times)

Offline JT Coyoté

• "REMEMBER THE ALAMO!"
Time to face the truth!!!
« on: April 27, 2017, 12:31:43 PM »
"The Neo-Cons don't win elections...
they attach themselves to the winners."

~Patrick J. Buchanan,
on Alex Jones' show 12/5/07

We all need to hop out of the spectator seats and give Bannon a bit of an assist, I'm thinkin'...

Oldyoti

" Ladies and Gentlemen, Predators group together and
seek badges, guns, and power so they can get away
with their evils. They want power, they want bondage.
They want to dominate you. They want to come into
your house without warrants. They want to track you.
That's why the Founding Fathers said... don't give up
your Liberty to government, because if you do it allows
the criminals to take over government and literally
give you HELL on Earth. And it's now coming...
The Judgment of America is at hand!
"
~Alex Jones,
on the air, 11/13/11

Offline marlowe

• Dimensions: 100 x 75 pixels
    • High Castle Webbot Forum
Re: Time to face the truth!!!
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2017, 12:38:04 PM »
Here is an interesting quote from another forum......

"I don't have any proof or knowledge or links, I just wanted to throw the idea out there.  Obama seemingly fled the country in a very bizarre way when the whole eavesdropping/wire tapping on Trump topic came up.  Susan Rice was hot in the news and it looked like she was caught red handed. The next logical step was an investigation of her and probably much of the Obama admin. Obama left the country. Next thing we know Trump's attacking Syria and he's been focused on this NK nonsense ever since.

In the meantime, Obama decided to return to the US and spoke for $400,000 at the Univ of Chicago.  Was he reassured that NO INVESTIGATIONS OF HIS ADMIN WILL BE DONE?  Because I see ZERO indicators of investigations of either Obama, Clinton or any of the other kingpins around here.  The only one I see them persecuting is Mike Flynn.....an early Trump supporter." 

And then there is the mysterious business of Chaffetz quitting ........

http://thehill.com/homenews/house/329616-chaffetz-decision-stuns-washington

"Does he finally realize Washington is so corrupt, its beyond fixing? Its been totally taken over?

Was he threatened not to investigate the corrupt?"

**********************************************************************************

It looks like Trump can only change things that TPTB allow him to change......{  sigh }

Offline JT Coyoté

• "REMEMBER THE ALAMO!"
Re: Time to face the truth!!!
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2017, 02:29:20 PM »
Here is an interesting quote from another forum......

"I don't have any proof or knowledge or links, I just wanted to throw the idea out there.  Obama seemingly fled the country in a very bizarre way when the whole eavesdropping/wire tapping on Trump topic came up.  Susan Rice was hot in the news and it looked like she was caught red handed. The next logical step was an investigation of her and probably much of the Obama admin. Obama left the country. Next thing we know Trump's attacking Syria and he's been focused on this NK nonsense ever since.

In the meantime, Obama decided to return to the US and spoke for $400,000 at the Univ of Chicago.  Was he reassured that NO INVESTIGATIONS OF HIS ADMIN WILL BE DONE?  Because I see ZERO indicators of investigations of either Obama, Clinton or any of the other kingpins around here.  The only one I see them persecuting is Mike Flynn.....an early Trump supporter." 

And then there is the mysterious business of Chaffetz quitting ........

http://thehill.com/homenews/house/329616-chaffetz-decision-stuns-washington

"Does he finally realize Washington is so corrupt, its beyond fixing? Its been totally taken over?

Was he threatened not to investigate the corrupt?"

**********************************************************************************

It looks like Trump can only change things that TPTB allow him to change......{  sigh }

Be this as it may, we must not loose sight of the enemy. We mustn't give in to factioning, nor should we succumb to an air of media created futility designed to force our rolling-over, capitulation, and infighting. We all must unite alive or we'll most assuredly die a squalled death, alone.

Oldyoti

"The tax power has been used by the national
government as a weapon to take over, one by
one, subjects traditionally within the orbit of the
State's police power."
~Chief Justice William H. Taft