911 Movement. Have they changed their position? Who is part of the NWO?

Author Topic: 911 Movement. Have they changed their position? Who is part of the NWO?  (Read 478 times)

Offline Adam Curtis

• Blog
I joined to find out the current position of the 911 truth campaign.

The reason I have questions is because so many previously held positions seem to me, an outsider to have been inverted. Rather put words into other peoples mouths, I wish to ask members of the 911 movement why they appear to have changed position so dramatically. At least by my previous understanding of the principles of the 911 movement, of which I was an observer rather than a participant.

The last time I looked at these opinions was during the release of The Obama Deception. From my understanding many things have changed, leading me to question if I ever really understood the 911 movement, or if the movement itself has changed.

I thought a logical starting point, and simple question for movement members would be; Is Donald Trump New World Order ?

Offline jofortruth

• The Great Deception
Imo, they still havent told the truth about 911.

Why do you think the 911 movement has changed?

http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?board=18.0
Don't believe me. Look it up yourself!

The Great Deception - Forum/Library - My Research
http://z4.invisionfree.com/The_Great_Deception/index.php?showforum=110

Offline jofortruth

• The Great Deception
I joined to find out the current position of the 911 truth campaign.

The reason I have questions is because so many previously held positions seem to me, an outsider to have been inverted. Rather put words into other peoples mouths, I wish to ask members of the 911 movement why they appear to have changed position so dramatically. At least by my previous understanding of the principles of the 911 movement, of which I was an observer rather than a participant.

The last time I looked at these opinions was during the release of The Obama Deception. From my understanding many things have changed, leading me to question if I ever really understood the 911 movement, or if the movement itself has changed.

I thought a logical starting point, and simple question for movement members would be; Is Donald Trump New World Order ?

Imo, NO Trump is not nwo, but Bush and Obama were, among many others who falsely call themselves leaders. Trump came on the scene to stop the NWO and globalist agenda. This is why he is getting attacked from all sides.

However, minions of the globalists have inserted themselves into his admin. This happens in every Presidency. The globalists have a stranglehold on DC, and on many weakminded and sellout politicians.
This is why the people who elected Trump must support him, or lose all.

Here is who is promoting the NWO:
http://z4.invisionfree.com/The_Great_Deception/index.php?showtopic=5530
http://z4.invisionfree.com/The_Great_Deception/index.php?showforum=91

Offline EvadingGrid

I will try and simplify this :

Trumpers  believe in the campaign promises, versus,  Truthers judge Donald by his actions.

Those who have looked at his actions see yet another NWO President
Those who believe in campaign promises are not Truthers, they are Trumpers.

I hope that helps.

Offline jofortruth

• The Great Deception
I will try and simplify this :

Trumpers  believe in the campaign promises, versus,  Truthers judge Donald by his actions.

I hope that helps.

EG, Yours is the liberal view, with a little British tucked in there.

I don't think of it as a Trumper vs. a Truther. I think it as common sense that Trump has so much adversity among the swamp that is attacking him from every angle, it is very hard for him to invoke his campaign promises. You saw what happened with the Obamacare. There are people in both parties causing problems because many of them are SWAMP DWELLERS themselves who are there to invoke what the globalists want, NOT WHAT THE AMERICAN PEOPLE WANT.

This is a very complex and multifaceted problem that goes back decades. It is not as simple as saying its Trumpers vs. Truthers. The globalists have been invoking their NWO for a very long time and have grown the US govt so large that most of what you see in DC now IS THE SWAMP and full of traitors who have sold out their own people for fame, power, money, prestige. I don't believe Trump knew just how bad it was, but he now sees with new eyes the massive corruption in DC.

I am not a Trumper or a Truther. I am a common sense person who knows how corrupt DC is, and that anyone who even attempts to work for the people will be sabotaged, manipulated, whatever by the powers that be who have captured the govt.

I doubt that you or anyone could go to Washington and be totally successful when the place is such a cesspool of lies, deception, and brokenness DUE TO THE VERY PEOPLE WHO CLAIM THEY REPRESENT THE PEOPLE NOT DOING THEIR JOBS AND ALLOWING DC TO BE CAPTURED BY THE GLOBALISTS, MANY OF THEM TREASONOUSLY PARTICIPATING. WHAT WOULD YOU DO IF YOU WERE THREATENED BY THE POWERS THAT BE? I BET TRUMP HAS BEEN THREATENED TO GO ALONG WITH THE GLOBALIST PROGRAM. THIS IS HOW THE ELITE OPERATE. THEY ARE VISCIOUS AND WELL ENTRENCHED IN GETTING THEIR WAY. I BELIEVE TRUMP KNEW THIS AND WAS TRYING TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT.

THIS IS WHY I KEEP SAYING IF AMERICANS DON' SUPPORT HIM, THEY ARE SHOWING THEY HAVE NO CLUE JUST HOW BAD THINGS ARE IN DC, AND THUS ARE GIVING UP ON WHAT COULD POSSIBLY BE THEIR LAST CHANCE TO GET THEIR COUNTRY BACK!

UNTIL THESE TRAITORS AND SCUMBAGS ARE PURGED FROM DC, ALONG WITH THOSE WHO MANIPULATE THEM FROM BEHIND THE SCENES FROM THEIR GLOBALIST IVORY TOWERS, AND REPLACED BY REAL AMERICANS WHO HAVE SOME INTEGRITY, THE AMERICAN PEOPLE CAN'T GET THEIR COUNTRY BACK. THAT IS THE REAL PROBLEM!

A PRESIDENT CAN NOT DO MUCH WHEN HE IS HIT FROM ALL SIDES, MANIPULATED, CONNED, INFILTRATED BY LEAKERS WHO WORK FOR THE GLOBALISTS WHO ARE ONLY THERE TO SABOTAGE HIM! HIS FIRST JOB SHOULD BE TO START FIRING PEOPLE WHO HE SUSPECTS OF NOT BEING LOYAL TO HIS PRESIDENCY. THE SNAKES NEED TO BE REMOVED. BUT WOULD HIS LIFE BE IN JEOPARDY IF HE REMOVED THESE SNAKES?

FOLKS, AMERICA IS IN TROUBLE, AND IF YOU GIVE UP ON TRUMP, THEN I GUESS YOU GET WHAT YOU DESERVE  - BEING SLAVES TO THE GLOBALISTS (IN EVERY PART OF GOVT) WHO CURRENTLY RUN EVERYTHING INCLUDING THE CONTRIVED WARS GOING ON FOR 15 + YEARS.

No, EG, there is no way to simplify what is happening in America or worldwide, there is too much manipulation involved in every aspect of the NWO! Everything happening has two sides because the damn GLOBALIST OWNED AND SHAMEFUL media etc will not tell the truth about anything. Thus the public is INTENTIONALLY totally confused. Keep the public confused, and then they can keep doing whatever they want to invoke their agenda.

TRUMP ONLY RAN BECAUSE HE SAW WHAT IS HAPPENING AND TRULY WANTED TO TRY TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT BECAUSE HE CARES ABOUT HIS COUNTRY. BUT ONCE IN OFFICE HE LEARNED JUST HOW DEEP THE SWAMP GOES, AND IS NOW SURROUNDED BY THE MAGGOTS OF DC. THOSE SAME MAGGOTS ARE THE ONES WHO RECOMMENDED PEOPLE FOR HIS CABINET AND OTHERS HAVE STALLED HIS APPOINTMENTS BY NOT GRANTING SECURITY CLEARANCES, ON AND ON THE SABOTAGE GOES.

IF THE AMERICAN PEOPLE CAN NOT SEE THIS, THEN THAT'S PART OF THE PROBLEM WITH AMERICA. THE PEOPLE MAKE SNAP DECISIONS BASED ON ONE THING, AND THEY NEVER LOOK ANY DEEPER TO SEE WHAT IS BEHIND WHAT IS HAPPENING!

AMERICANS HAVE A CHOICE, EITHER SUPPORT TRUMP AND KEEP HIM ON THE STRAIGHT AND NARROW, OR LOSE YOUR COUNTRY! WHICH IS IT?

Offline Neuromancer

Trump has many connections to 9/11

But i dont understand the relevance of the question.

I wish people could focus on what is relevant. I fear the brainwashing box in the corner has captured peoples minds now.
Poster Neuromancer's comments bring a critical but often overlooked historical perspective to key present-day social issues. His underlying goals focus on inspiring curiosity and creativity, sharpening critical analysis of everything from historical texts to today’s news.

Offline jofortruth

• The Great Deception

I wish people could focus on what is relevant. I fear the brainwashing box in the corner has captured peoples minds now.

So, care to share those supposed connections to 911?

Offline jofortruth

• The Great Deception

There are new people waking up every day. They want answers.

Offline lee51

EG, Yours is the liberal view, with a little British tucked in there.

I don't think of it as a Trumper vs. a Truther. I think it as common sense that Trump has so much adversity among the swamp that is attacking him from every angle, it is very hard for him to invoke his campaign promises. You saw what happened with the Obamacare. There are people in both parties causing problems because many of them are SWAMP DWELLERS themselves who are there to invoke what the globalists want, NOT WHAT THE AMERICAN PEOPLE WANT.

This is a very complex and multifaceted problem that goes back decades. It is not as simple as saying its Trumpers vs. Truthers. The globalists have been invoking their NWO for a very long time and have grown the US govt so large that most of what you see in DC now IS THE SWAMP and full of traitors who have sold out their own people for fame, power, money, prestige. I don't believe Trump knew just how bad it was, but he now sees with new eyes the massive corruption in DC.

I am not a Trumper or a Truther. I am a common sense person who knows how corrupt DC is, and that anyone who even attempts to work for the people will be sabotaged, manipulated, whatever by the powers that be who have captured the govt.

I doubt that you or anyone could go to Washington and be totally successful when the place is such a cesspool of lies, deception, and brokenness DUE TO THE VERY PEOPLE WHO CLAIM THEY REPRESENT THE PEOPLE NOT DOING THEIR JOBS AND ALLOWING DC TO BE CAPTURED BY THE GLOBALISTS, MANY OF THEM TREASONOUSLY PARTICIPATING. WHAT WOULD YOU DO IF YOU WERE THREATENED BY THE POWERS THAT BE? I BET TRUMP HAS BEEN THREATENED TO GO ALONG WITH THE GLOBALIST PROGRAM. THIS IS HOW THE ELITE OPERATE. THEY ARE VISCIOUS AND WELL ENTRENCHED IN GETTING THEIR WAY. I BELIEVE TRUMP KNEW THIS AND WAS TRYING TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT.

THIS IS WHY I KEEP SAYING IF AMERICANS DON' SUPPORT HIM, THEY ARE SHOWING THEY HAVE NO CLUE JUST HOW BAD THINGS ARE IN DC, AND THUS ARE GIVING UP ON WHAT COULD POSSIBLY BE THEIR LAST CHANCE TO GET THEIR COUNTRY BACK!

UNTIL THESE TRAITORS AND SCUMBAGS ARE PURGED FROM DC, ALONG WITH THOSE WHO MANIPULATE THEM FROM BEHIND THE SCENES FROM THEIR GLOBALIST IVORY TOWERS, AND REPLACED BY REAL AMERICANS WHO HAVE SOME INTEGRITY, THE AMERICAN PEOPLE CAN'T GET THEIR COUNTRY BACK. THAT IS THE REAL PROBLEM!

A PRESIDENT CAN NOT DO MUCH WHEN HE IS HIT FROM ALL SIDES, MANIPULATED, CONNED, INFILTRATED BY LEAKERS WHO WORK FOR THE GLOBALISTS WHO ARE ONLY THERE TO SABOTAGE HIM! HIS FIRST JOB SHOULD BE TO START FIRING PEOPLE WHO HE SUSPECTS OF NOT BEING LOYAL TO HIS PRESIDENCY. THE SNAKES NEED TO BE REMOVED. BUT WOULD HIS LIFE BE IN JEOPARDY IF HE REMOVED THESE SNAKES?

FOLKS, AMERICA IS IN TROUBLE, AND IF YOU GIVE UP ON TRUMP, THEN I GUESS YOU GET WHAT YOU DESERVE  - BEING SLAVES TO THE GLOBALISTS (IN EVERY PART OF GOVT) WHO CURRENTLY RUN EVERYTHING INCLUDING THE CONTRIVED WARS GOING ON FOR 15 + YEARS.

No, EG, there is no way to simplify what is happening in America or worldwide, there is too much manipulation involved in every aspect of the NWO! Everything happening has two sides because the damn GLOBALIST OWNED AND SHAMEFUL media etc will not tell the truth about anything. Thus the public is INTENTIONALLY totally confused. Keep the public confused, and then they can keep doing whatever they want to invoke their agenda.

TRUMP ONLY RAN BECAUSE HE SAW WHAT IS HAPPENING AND TRULY WANTED TO TRY TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT BECAUSE HE CARES ABOUT HIS COUNTRY. BUT ONCE IN OFFICE HE LEARNED JUST HOW DEEP THE SWAMP GOES, AND IS NOW SURROUNDED BY THE MAGGOTS OF DC. THOSE SAME MAGGOTS ARE THE ONES WHO RECOMMENDED PEOPLE FOR HIS CABINET AND OTHERS HAVE STALLED HIS APPOINTMENTS BY NOT GRANTING SECURITY CLEARANCES, ON AND ON THE SABOTAGE GOES.

IF THE AMERICAN PEOPLE CAN NOT SEE THIS, THEN THAT'S PART OF THE PROBLEM WITH AMERICA. THE PEOPLE MAKE SNAP DECISIONS BASED ON ONE THING, AND THEY NEVER LOOK ANY DEEPER TO SEE WHAT IS BEHIND WHAT IS HAPPENING!

AMERICANS HAVE A CHOICE, EITHER SUPPORT TRUMP AND KEEP HIM ON THE STRAIGHT AND NARROW, OR LOSE YOUR COUNTRY! WHICH IS IT?

THANKS so much jo--you put it clearly and distinctly--and I completely agree with you. Everyone needs to read this!

Plus ++++++++++++++++++++

Online TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
911 was just another vaudeville  act of the NWO ,,,  the whole bit is moving on to the next act ... another act .... 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vZo4imTt4Og
Historic Footage- Vaudeville Acts 1898 to 1910 (Part 1 of 2)
Galloping Alligator's Muck Pond

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PsVQ9e8nWx0
Historic Footage- Vaudeville Acts 1898 to 1910 (Part 2 of 2)
Behold, happy is the man whom God correcteth: therefore despise not thou the chastening of the Almighty: For he maketh sore, and bindeth up: he woundeth, and his hands make whole ; He shall deliver thee in six troubles: yea, in seven there shall no evil touch thee. - Job 5

Offline Neuromancer

Re: 911 Movement. Have they changed their position? Who is part of the NWO?
« Reply #10 on: April 20, 2017, 02:42:15 PM »
What does this question about Trump have to do with 9/11
Poster Neuromancer's comments bring a critical but often overlooked historical perspective to key present-day social issues. His underlying goals focus on inspiring curiosity and creativity, sharpening critical analysis of everything from historical texts to today’s news.

Offline Geolibertarian

• Global Moderator
  • 9/11 WAS AN INSIDE JOB! www.911truth.org
« Reply #11 on: April 20, 2017, 02:46:52 PM »
I approach 9/11 from this non-partisan angle.

If I promote the Surveillance State Repeal Act, and a politician (or one of his or her cheerleaders) objects, and I ask why, and he or she responds (in effect) -- "Cuz 9/11!" -- I know immediately that person is part of the problem, not the solution.

If I promote the American Freedom Agenda Act and get the same Pavlovian response, I again know they're part of the problem, not the solution.

Same thing with the American Traveler Dignity Act.

Same thing with the Stop Arming Terrorists Act.

"America’s fate was sealed when the public and the anti-war movement bought the government’s 9/11 conspiracy theory. The government’s account of 9/11 is contradicted by much evidence. Nevertheless, this defining event of our time, which has launched the US on interminable wars of aggression and a domestic police state, is a taboo topic for investigation in the media. It is pointless to complain of war and a police state when one accepts the premise upon which they are based." -- Paul Craig Roberts

"Abolish all taxation save that upon land values." -- Henry George

"If our nation can issue a dollar bond, it can issue a dollar bill." -- Thomas Edison

http://schalkenbach.org
http://www.monetary.org
http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=203330.0

Offline EvadingGrid

« Reply #12 on: April 21, 2017, 08:40:48 AM »

To which jofortruth replied

Click to see lengthy earlier rant

Which can be summarised as saying "Support Trump because of his campaign promises"

Did you take that stance with Obama ?
Did you plead to give Obama more time ?
Did you spin Obama employing and appointing The Swamp ?

Do you really want to make excuses for President False Flag ?

Really ?

Online TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #13 on: April 21, 2017, 01:50:36 PM »
best to just look at :

http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?board=18.0
    PrisonPlanet Forum »    9/11/2001 Attacks Were An Inside Job »    9/11 Material & Research

or :

http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=78572.0
BAE Systems - bribes - Prince Bandar - 9/11 attacks
« on: January 06, 2009, 06:10:42 PM »

or

http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=83124.0
9/11 Memorandum Commission Select Committees 2004 - Israeli Surveillance
« on: January 30, 2009, 06:14:56 PM »

or

http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=253541.0
    PrisonPlanet Forum »    Geo-Politics / World War III »    Middle East »    Saudi Arabia »
    Saudi State Involvement in 9/11 - classified docs must be released

Saudi State Involvement in 9/11 - classified docs must be released
« on: December 15, 2013, 02:46:44 PM »

Behold, happy is the man whom God correcteth: therefore despise not thou the chastening of the Almighty: For he maketh sore, and bindeth up: he woundeth, and his hands make whole ; He shall deliver thee in six troubles: yea, in seven there shall no evil touch thee. - Job 5

Offline jofortruth

• The Great Deception
« Reply #14 on: April 22, 2017, 11:30:09 AM »
CFR: TRUMP SABOTAGING GLOBALIST WORLD ORDER - Calls for proponents to block Trump's America First agenda
https://www.infowars.com/cfr-trump-sabotaging-globalist-world-order/

Offline chris jones

« Reply #15 on: April 22, 2017, 11:33:37 AM »

To which jofortruth replied

Which can be summarised as saying "Support Trump because of his campaign promises"

Did you take that stance with Obama ?
Did you plead to give Obama more time ?
Did you spin Obama employing and appointing The Swamp ?

Do you really want to make excuses for President False Flag ?

Really ?
                 EG.. 100 days and counting,(have you  every tried running though a swamp in record time...?)
You have a thing about Trump, It`s kinda obvious  ;D..   that said can you tell us what it is, you must have some specific rational behind your posts.. I`d sure like to hear it.