911 Movement. Have they changed their position? Who is part of the NWO?

Author Topic: 911 Movement. Have they changed their position? Who is part of the NWO?  (Read 2325 times)

Offline Adam Curtis

• Blog
I joined to find out the current position of the 911 truth campaign.

The reason I have questions is because so many previously held positions seem to me, an outsider to have been inverted. Rather put words into other peoples mouths, I wish to ask members of the 911 movement why they appear to have changed position so dramatically. At least by my previous understanding of the principles of the 911 movement, of which I was an observer rather than a participant.

The last time I looked at these opinions was during the release of The Obama Deception. From my understanding many things have changed, leading me to question if I ever really understood the 911 movement, or if the movement itself has changed.

I thought a logical starting point, and simple question for movement members would be; Is Donald Trump New World Order ?

Offline jofortruth

• The Great Deception
Imo, they still havent told the truth about 911.

Why do you think the 911 movement has changed?

http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?board=18.0
Don't believe me. Look it up yourself!

Offline jofortruth

• The Great Deception

The reason I have questions is because so many previously held positions seem to me, an outsider to have been inverted. Rather put words into other peoples mouths, I wish to ask members of the 911 movement why they appear to have changed position so dramatically. At least by my previous understanding of the principles of the 911 movement, of which I was an observer rather than a participant.

The last time I looked at these opinions was during the release of The Obama Deception. From my understanding many things have changed, leading me to question if I ever really understood the 911 movement, or if the movement itself has changed.

I thought a logical starting point, and simple question for movement members would be; Is Donald Trump New World Order ?

Imo, NO Trump is not nwo, but Bush and Obama were, among many others who falsely call themselves leaders. Trump came on the scene to stop the NWO and globalist agenda. This is why he is getting attacked from all sides.

However, minions of the globalists have inserted themselves into his admin. This happens in every Presidency. The globalists have a stranglehold on DC, and on many weakminded and sellout politicians.
This is why the people who elected Trump must support him, or lose all.

Here is who is promoting the NWO:
http://z4.invisionfree.com/The_Great_Deception/index.php?showtopic=5530
http://z4.invisionfree.com/The_Great_Deception/index.php?showforum=91

Offline EvadingGrid

• Truthers are not Trumpers
    • Trump Bot Free Zone

I will try and simplify this :

Trumpers  believe in the campaign promises, versus,  Truthers judge Donald by his actions.

Those who have looked at his actions see yet another NWO President
Those who believe in campaign promises are not Truthers, they are Trumpers.

I hope that helps.
“Hey, I’m a nationalist and a globalist”
-- Donald Trump

Article : "A Limited Hangout Operation ?"

Offline jofortruth

• The Great Deception
I will try and simplify this :

Trumpers  believe in the campaign promises, versus,  Truthers judge Donald by his actions.

I hope that helps.

EG, Yours is the liberal view, with a little British tucked in there.

I don't think of it as a Trumper vs. a Truther. I think it as common sense that Trump has so much adversity among the swamp that is attacking him from every angle, it is very hard for him to invoke his campaign promises. You saw what happened with the Obamacare. There are people in both parties causing problems because many of them are SWAMP DWELLERS themselves who are there to invoke what the globalists want, NOT WHAT THE AMERICAN PEOPLE WANT.

This is a very complex and multifaceted problem that goes back decades. It is not as simple as saying its Trumpers vs. Truthers. The globalists have been invoking their NWO for a very long time and have grown the US govt so large that most of what you see in DC now IS THE SWAMP and full of traitors who have sold out their own people for fame, power, money, prestige. I don't believe Trump knew just how bad it was, but he now sees with new eyes the massive corruption in DC.

I am not a Trumper or a Truther. I am a common sense person who knows how corrupt DC is, and that anyone who even attempts to work for the people will be sabotaged, manipulated, whatever by the powers that be who have captured the govt.

I doubt that you or anyone could go to Washington and be totally successful when the place is such a cesspool of lies, deception, and brokenness DUE TO THE VERY PEOPLE WHO CLAIM THEY REPRESENT THE PEOPLE NOT DOING THEIR JOBS AND ALLOWING DC TO BE CAPTURED BY THE GLOBALISTS, MANY OF THEM TREASONOUSLY PARTICIPATING. WHAT WOULD YOU DO IF YOU WERE THREATENED BY THE POWERS THAT BE? I BET TRUMP HAS BEEN THREATENED TO GO ALONG WITH THE GLOBALIST PROGRAM. THIS IS HOW THE ELITE OPERATE. THEY ARE VISCIOUS AND WELL ENTRENCHED IN GETTING THEIR WAY. I BELIEVE TRUMP KNEW THIS AND WAS TRYING TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT.

THIS IS WHY I KEEP SAYING IF AMERICANS DON' SUPPORT HIM, THEY ARE SHOWING THEY HAVE NO CLUE JUST HOW BAD THINGS ARE IN DC, AND THUS ARE GIVING UP ON WHAT COULD POSSIBLY BE THEIR LAST CHANCE TO GET THEIR COUNTRY BACK!

UNTIL THESE TRAITORS AND SCUMBAGS ARE PURGED FROM DC, ALONG WITH THOSE WHO MANIPULATE THEM FROM BEHIND THE SCENES FROM THEIR GLOBALIST IVORY TOWERS, AND REPLACED BY REAL AMERICANS WHO HAVE SOME INTEGRITY, THE AMERICAN PEOPLE CAN'T GET THEIR COUNTRY BACK. THAT IS THE REAL PROBLEM!

A PRESIDENT CAN NOT DO MUCH WHEN HE IS HIT FROM ALL SIDES, MANIPULATED, CONNED, INFILTRATED BY LEAKERS WHO WORK FOR THE GLOBALISTS WHO ARE ONLY THERE TO SABOTAGE HIM! HIS FIRST JOB SHOULD BE TO START FIRING PEOPLE WHO HE SUSPECTS OF NOT BEING LOYAL TO HIS PRESIDENCY. THE SNAKES NEED TO BE REMOVED. BUT WOULD HIS LIFE BE IN JEOPARDY IF HE REMOVED THESE SNAKES?

FOLKS, AMERICA IS IN TROUBLE, AND IF YOU GIVE UP ON TRUMP, THEN I GUESS YOU GET WHAT YOU DESERVE  - BEING SLAVES TO THE GLOBALISTS (IN EVERY PART OF GOVT) WHO CURRENTLY RUN EVERYTHING INCLUDING THE CONTRIVED WARS GOING ON FOR 15 + YEARS.

No, EG, there is no way to simplify what is happening in America or worldwide, there is too much manipulation involved in every aspect of the NWO! Everything happening has two sides because the damn GLOBALIST OWNED AND SHAMEFUL media etc will not tell the truth about anything. Thus the public is INTENTIONALLY totally confused. Keep the public confused, and then they can keep doing whatever they want to invoke their agenda.

TRUMP ONLY RAN BECAUSE HE SAW WHAT IS HAPPENING AND TRULY WANTED TO TRY TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT BECAUSE HE CARES ABOUT HIS COUNTRY. BUT ONCE IN OFFICE HE LEARNED JUST HOW DEEP THE SWAMP GOES, AND IS NOW SURROUNDED BY THE MAGGOTS OF DC. THOSE SAME MAGGOTS ARE THE ONES WHO RECOMMENDED PEOPLE FOR HIS CABINET AND OTHERS HAVE STALLED HIS APPOINTMENTS BY NOT GRANTING SECURITY CLEARANCES, ON AND ON THE SABOTAGE GOES.

IF THE AMERICAN PEOPLE CAN NOT SEE THIS, THEN THAT'S PART OF THE PROBLEM WITH AMERICA. THE PEOPLE MAKE SNAP DECISIONS BASED ON ONE THING, AND THEY NEVER LOOK ANY DEEPER TO SEE WHAT IS BEHIND WHAT IS HAPPENING!

AMERICANS HAVE A CHOICE, EITHER SUPPORT TRUMP AND KEEP HIM ON THE STRAIGHT AND NARROW, OR LOSE YOUR COUNTRY! WHICH IS IT?

Offline Neuromancer

Trump has many connections to 9/11

But i dont understand the relevance of the question.

I wish people could focus on what is relevant. I fear the brainwashing box in the corner has captured peoples minds now.
Poster Neuromancer's comments bring a critical but often overlooked historical perspective to key present-day social issues. His underlying goals focus on inspiring curiosity and creativity, sharpening critical analysis of everything from historical texts to today’s news.

Offline jofortruth

• The Great Deception

I wish people could focus on what is relevant. I fear the brainwashing box in the corner has captured peoples minds now.

So, care to share those supposed connections to 911?

Offline jofortruth

• The Great Deception

There are new people waking up every day. They want answers.

Offline lee51

EG, Yours is the liberal view, with a little British tucked in there.

I don't think of it as a Trumper vs. a Truther. I think it as common sense that Trump has so much adversity among the swamp that is attacking him from every angle, it is very hard for him to invoke his campaign promises. You saw what happened with the Obamacare. There are people in both parties causing problems because many of them are SWAMP DWELLERS themselves who are there to invoke what the globalists want, NOT WHAT THE AMERICAN PEOPLE WANT.

This is a very complex and multifaceted problem that goes back decades. It is not as simple as saying its Trumpers vs. Truthers. The globalists have been invoking their NWO for a very long time and have grown the US govt so large that most of what you see in DC now IS THE SWAMP and full of traitors who have sold out their own people for fame, power, money, prestige. I don't believe Trump knew just how bad it was, but he now sees with new eyes the massive corruption in DC.

I am not a Trumper or a Truther. I am a common sense person who knows how corrupt DC is, and that anyone who even attempts to work for the people will be sabotaged, manipulated, whatever by the powers that be who have captured the govt.

I doubt that you or anyone could go to Washington and be totally successful when the place is such a cesspool of lies, deception, and brokenness DUE TO THE VERY PEOPLE WHO CLAIM THEY REPRESENT THE PEOPLE NOT DOING THEIR JOBS AND ALLOWING DC TO BE CAPTURED BY THE GLOBALISTS, MANY OF THEM TREASONOUSLY PARTICIPATING. WHAT WOULD YOU DO IF YOU WERE THREATENED BY THE POWERS THAT BE? I BET TRUMP HAS BEEN THREATENED TO GO ALONG WITH THE GLOBALIST PROGRAM. THIS IS HOW THE ELITE OPERATE. THEY ARE VISCIOUS AND WELL ENTRENCHED IN GETTING THEIR WAY. I BELIEVE TRUMP KNEW THIS AND WAS TRYING TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT.

THIS IS WHY I KEEP SAYING IF AMERICANS DON' SUPPORT HIM, THEY ARE SHOWING THEY HAVE NO CLUE JUST HOW BAD THINGS ARE IN DC, AND THUS ARE GIVING UP ON WHAT COULD POSSIBLY BE THEIR LAST CHANCE TO GET THEIR COUNTRY BACK!

UNTIL THESE TRAITORS AND SCUMBAGS ARE PURGED FROM DC, ALONG WITH THOSE WHO MANIPULATE THEM FROM BEHIND THE SCENES FROM THEIR GLOBALIST IVORY TOWERS, AND REPLACED BY REAL AMERICANS WHO HAVE SOME INTEGRITY, THE AMERICAN PEOPLE CAN'T GET THEIR COUNTRY BACK. THAT IS THE REAL PROBLEM!

A PRESIDENT CAN NOT DO MUCH WHEN HE IS HIT FROM ALL SIDES, MANIPULATED, CONNED, INFILTRATED BY LEAKERS WHO WORK FOR THE GLOBALISTS WHO ARE ONLY THERE TO SABOTAGE HIM! HIS FIRST JOB SHOULD BE TO START FIRING PEOPLE WHO HE SUSPECTS OF NOT BEING LOYAL TO HIS PRESIDENCY. THE SNAKES NEED TO BE REMOVED. BUT WOULD HIS LIFE BE IN JEOPARDY IF HE REMOVED THESE SNAKES?

FOLKS, AMERICA IS IN TROUBLE, AND IF YOU GIVE UP ON TRUMP, THEN I GUESS YOU GET WHAT YOU DESERVE  - BEING SLAVES TO THE GLOBALISTS (IN EVERY PART OF GOVT) WHO CURRENTLY RUN EVERYTHING INCLUDING THE CONTRIVED WARS GOING ON FOR 15 + YEARS.

No, EG, there is no way to simplify what is happening in America or worldwide, there is too much manipulation involved in every aspect of the NWO! Everything happening has two sides because the damn GLOBALIST OWNED AND SHAMEFUL media etc will not tell the truth about anything. Thus the public is INTENTIONALLY totally confused. Keep the public confused, and then they can keep doing whatever they want to invoke their agenda.

TRUMP ONLY RAN BECAUSE HE SAW WHAT IS HAPPENING AND TRULY WANTED TO TRY TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT BECAUSE HE CARES ABOUT HIS COUNTRY. BUT ONCE IN OFFICE HE LEARNED JUST HOW DEEP THE SWAMP GOES, AND IS NOW SURROUNDED BY THE MAGGOTS OF DC. THOSE SAME MAGGOTS ARE THE ONES WHO RECOMMENDED PEOPLE FOR HIS CABINET AND OTHERS HAVE STALLED HIS APPOINTMENTS BY NOT GRANTING SECURITY CLEARANCES, ON AND ON THE SABOTAGE GOES.

IF THE AMERICAN PEOPLE CAN NOT SEE THIS, THEN THAT'S PART OF THE PROBLEM WITH AMERICA. THE PEOPLE MAKE SNAP DECISIONS BASED ON ONE THING, AND THEY NEVER LOOK ANY DEEPER TO SEE WHAT IS BEHIND WHAT IS HAPPENING!

AMERICANS HAVE A CHOICE, EITHER SUPPORT TRUMP AND KEEP HIM ON THE STRAIGHT AND NARROW, OR LOSE YOUR COUNTRY! WHICH IS IT?

THANKS so much jo--you put it clearly and distinctly--and I completely agree with you. Everyone needs to read this!

Plus ++++++++++++++++++++

Online TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
911 was just another vaudeville  act of the NWO ,,,  the whole bit is moving on to the next act ... another act .... 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vZo4imTt4Og
Historic Footage- Vaudeville Acts 1898 to 1910 (Part 1 of 2)
Galloping Alligator's Muck Pond

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PsVQ9e8nWx0
Historic Footage- Vaudeville Acts 1898 to 1910 (Part 2 of 2)
Behold, happy is the man whom God correcteth: therefore despise not thou the chastening of the Almighty: For he maketh sore, and bindeth up: he woundeth, and his hands make whole ; He shall deliver thee in six troubles: yea, in seven there shall no evil touch thee. - Job 5

Offline Neuromancer

Re: 911 Movement. Have they changed their position? Who is part of the NWO?
« Reply #10 on: April 20, 2017, 02:42:15 PM »
What does this question about Trump have to do with 9/11
Poster Neuromancer's comments bring a critical but often overlooked historical perspective to key present-day social issues. His underlying goals focus on inspiring curiosity and creativity, sharpening critical analysis of everything from historical texts to today’s news.

Offline Geolibertarian

• Global Moderator
  • 9/11 WAS AN INSIDE JOB! www.911truth.org
« Reply #11 on: April 20, 2017, 02:46:52 PM »
I approach 9/11 from this non-partisan angle.

If I promote the Surveillance State Repeal Act, and a politician (or one of his or her cheerleaders) objects, and I ask why, and he or she responds (in effect) -- "Cuz 9/11!" -- I know immediately that person is part of the problem, not the solution.

If I promote the American Freedom Agenda Act and get the same Pavlovian response, I again know they're part of the problem, not the solution.

Same thing with the American Traveler Dignity Act.

Same thing with the Stop Arming Terrorists Act.

"America’s fate was sealed when the public and the anti-war movement bought the government’s 9/11 conspiracy theory. The government’s account of 9/11 is contradicted by much evidence. Nevertheless, this defining event of our time, which has launched the US on interminable wars of aggression and a domestic police state, is a taboo topic for investigation in the media. It is pointless to complain of war and a police state when one accepts the premise upon which they are based." -- Paul Craig Roberts

"Abolish all taxation save that upon land values." -- Henry George

"If our nation can issue a dollar bond, it can issue a dollar bill." -- Thomas Edison

http://schalkenbach.org
http://www.monetary.org
http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=203330.0

Offline EvadingGrid

• Trump Bot Free Zone
« Reply #12 on: April 21, 2017, 08:40:48 AM »

To which jofortruth replied

Click to see lengthy earlier rant

Which can be summarised as saying "Support Trump because of his campaign promises"

Did you take that stance with Obama ?
Did you plead to give Obama more time ?
Did you spin Obama employing and appointing The Swamp ?

Do you really want to make excuses for President False Flag ?

Really ?

-- Donald Trump

Online TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #13 on: April 21, 2017, 01:50:36 PM »
best to just look at :

http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?board=18.0
    PrisonPlanet Forum »    9/11/2001 Attacks Were An Inside Job »    9/11 Material & Research

or :

http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=78572.0
BAE Systems - bribes - Prince Bandar - 9/11 attacks
« on: January 06, 2009, 06:10:42 PM »

or

http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=83124.0
9/11 Memorandum Commission Select Committees 2004 - Israeli Surveillance
« on: January 30, 2009, 06:14:56 PM »

or

http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=253541.0
    PrisonPlanet Forum »    Geo-Politics / World War III »    Middle East »    Saudi Arabia »
    Saudi State Involvement in 9/11 - classified docs must be released

Saudi State Involvement in 9/11 - classified docs must be released
« on: December 15, 2013, 02:46:44 PM »

Behold, happy is the man whom God correcteth: therefore despise not thou the chastening of the Almighty: For he maketh sore, and bindeth up: he woundeth, and his hands make whole ; He shall deliver thee in six troubles: yea, in seven there shall no evil touch thee. - Job 5

Offline jofortruth

• The Great Deception
« Reply #14 on: April 22, 2017, 11:30:09 AM »
CFR: TRUMP SABOTAGING GLOBALIST WORLD ORDER - Calls for proponents to block Trump's America First agenda
https://www.infowars.com/cfr-trump-sabotaging-globalist-world-order/

Offline chris jones

« Reply #15 on: April 22, 2017, 11:33:37 AM »

To which jofortruth replied

Which can be summarised as saying "Support Trump because of his campaign promises"

Did you take that stance with Obama ?
Did you plead to give Obama more time ?
Did you spin Obama employing and appointing The Swamp ?

Do you really want to make excuses for President False Flag ?

Really ?
                 EG.. 100 days and counting,(have you  every tried running though a swamp in record time...?)
You have a thing about Trump, It`s kinda obvious  ;D..   that said can you tell us what it is, you must have some specific rational behind your posts.. I`d sure like to hear it. 

Offline Neuromancer

« Reply #16 on: April 27, 2017, 11:11:27 AM »
why is this bookmarked?

Offline Adam Curtis

• Blog
« Reply #17 on: April 29, 2017, 10:00:51 AM »

Anyone ?

Offline Tsul777

« Reply #18 on: April 29, 2017, 05:27:01 PM »
Anyone ?

I'd have to honestly say as many have obviously thought, that all his reversals on promises can only prove that he is but another puppet of the NWO. More hope dashed on the rocks with a different spin on it this time. Rachet up the fear factor once more to distract what is really happening behind the scenes. The social engineering experiment that is "the Trump phenomenon" is the false flag in my opinion. They can go in any direction now as they have successfully divided the people not only in America but around the world. After all he's gone back on, he still has much support, the MAGA crowd and especially where it counts; the MIC.
I AM POLITICALLY AGNOSTIC AND PROUD OF IT - John Tsul

Offline EvadingGrid

• Trump Bot Free Zone
« Reply #19 on: April 30, 2017, 07:09:36 AM »
I'd have to honestly say as many have obviously thought, that all his reversals on promises can only prove that he is but another puppet of the NWO. More hope dashed on the rocks with a different spin on it this time. Rachet up the fear factor once more to distract what is really happening behind the scenes. The social engineering experiment that is "the Trump phenomenon" is the false flag in my opinion. They can go in any direction now as they have successfully divided the people not only in America but around the world. After all he's gone back on, he still has much support, the MAGA crowd and especially where it counts; the MIC.

I'm impressed by your insight.

Its been pointed out, though ignored, that Trump deployed an all new Propaganda Technique.

Its also been pointed out that the real indicator is not speeches, tweets, but the BUDGET, which gave all the money to the MIC Military Industrial Complex.

-- Donald Trump

Online Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
    • JACKSON HOLLY'S OLD HOME PLACE
« Reply #20 on: April 30, 2017, 11:36:23 AM »

quote Tsul77:

"After all he's gone back on, he still has much support,
the MAGA crowd and especially where it counts; the MIC."

~~~~~~

What has he 'gone back on'?
St. Augustine: “The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it.
Let it loose; it will defend itself."

Offline Tsul777

« Reply #21 on: April 30, 2017, 12:11:27 PM »

quote Tsul77:

"After all he's gone back on, he still has much support,
the MAGA crowd and especially where it counts; the MIC."

~~~~~~

What has he 'gone back on'?

I'd have to say most of his campaign promises.

Online Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
« Reply #22 on: April 30, 2017, 12:48:38 PM »
^^^

... like what?

Offline EvadingGrid

• Trump Bot Free Zone
« Reply #23 on: April 30, 2017, 01:41:25 PM »
^^^

... like what?

Another U-Turn

THEN :  18 Aug 2016

They will soon be calling me MR. BREXIT!
-- Donald Trump

NOW : 22 April 2017

Trump puts EU ahead of Britain in trade queue
Merkel lands Brexit victory for Brussels
https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/trump-puts-eu-ahead-of-britain-in-trade-queue-l7t8zwn7k
-- Donald Trump

Offline EvadingGrid

• Trump Bot Free Zone
« Reply #24 on: April 30, 2017, 01:43:17 PM »
^^^

... like what?

Trump on NATO: ‘I said it was obsolete. It’s no longer obsolete.’

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2017/04/12/trump-on-nato-i-said-it-was-obsolete-its-no-longer-obsolete/

President Trump on Wednesday pledged his full support to NATO, reaffirming the United States' commitment to the alliance and saying he no longer considers it “obsolete,” a sharp reversal from his rhetoric on the campaign trail and during his first weeks in office.

On a day when Trump dramatically changed his stance on several policy positions, his statement about NATO stood out given his consistent criticism of the military alliance and its importance to U.S. allies.

For more than a year, Trump has said NATO is outdated and costing the United States too much money, suggesting replacing it with an alternative organization focused on counterterrorism and repeatedly using the word “obsolete.” As recently as January, Trump continued to stand by this position — which alarmed many NATO members — saying in a Jan. 15 interview with the Times of London and Germany’s Bild that NATO is “obsolete because it wasn’t taking care of terror” and that critics of his comments have “started saying Trump is right.”
-- Donald Trump

Offline EvadingGrid

• Trump Bot Free Zone
« Reply #25 on: April 30, 2017, 01:44:41 PM »
^^^

... like what?

Candidate Trump: ‘I Love Wikileaks.’ President Trump: ‘Arrest Assange!’
Written by Ron Paul
Monday April 24, 2017
http://ronpaulinstitute.org/archives/featured-articles/2017/april/24/candidate-trump-i-love-wikileaks-president-trump-arrest-assange/

“I love Wikileaks,” candidate Donald Trump said on October 10th on the campaign trail. He praised the organization for reporting on the darker side of the Hillary Clinton campaign. It was information likely leaked by a whistleblower from within the Clinton campaign to Wikileaks.

Back then he praised Wikileaks for promoting transparency, but candidate Trump looks less like President Trump every day. The candidate praised whistleblowers and Wikileaks often on the campaign trail. In fact, candidate Trump loved Wikileaks so much he mentioned the organization more than 140 times in the final month of the campaign alone! Now, as President, it seems Trump wants Wikileaks founder Julian Assange sent to prison.

Last week CNN reported, citing anonymous “intelligence community” sources, that the Trump Administration’s Justice Department was seeking the arrest of Assange and had found a way to charge the Wikileaks founder for publishing classified information without charging other media outlets such as the New York Times and Washington Post for publishing the same information.

It might have been tempting to write off the CNN report as “fake news,” as is much of their reporting, but for the fact President Trump said in an interview on Friday that issuing an arrest warrant for Julian Assange would be, “OK with me.”

Trump’s condemnation of Wikileaks came just a day after his CIA Director, Michael Pompeo, attacked Wikileaks as a “hostile intelligence service.” Pompeo accused Assange of being “a fraud — a coward hiding behind a screen.”

Pompeo’s word choice was no accident. By accusing Wikileaks of being a “hostile intelligence service” rather than a publisher of information on illegal and abusive government practices leaked by whistleblowers, he signaled that the organization has no First Amendment rights. Like many in Washington, he does not understand that the First Amendment is a limitation on government rather than a granting of rights to citizens. Pompeo was declaring war on Wikileaks.

But not that long ago Pompeo also cited Wikileaks as an important source of information. In July he drew attention to the Wikileaks release of information damaging to the Clinton campaign, writing, “Need further proof that the fix was in from President Obama on down?”

There is a word for this sudden about-face on Wikileaks and the transparency it provides us into the operations of the prominent and powerful: hypocrisy.

The Trump Administration’s declaration of war on whistleblowers and Wikileaks is one of the greatest disappointments in these first 100 days. Donald Trump rode into the White House with promises that he would “drain the swamp,” meaning that he would overturn the apple carts of Washington’s vested interests. By unleashing those same vested interests on those who hold them in check – the whistleblowers and those who publish their revelations – he has turned his back on those who elected him.

Julian Assange, along with the whistleblowers who reveal to us the evil that is being done in our name, are heroes. They deserve our respect and admiration, not a prison cell. If we allow this president to declare war on those who tell the truth, we have only ourselves to blame.

Copyright © 2017 by RonPaul Institute. Permission to reprint in whole or in part is gladly granted, provided full credit and a live link are given.
-- Donald Trump

Offline One Revelator

« Reply #26 on: April 30, 2017, 06:31:29 PM »
Anyone ?

I don't believe Trump was NWO. This is reflected in his words prior to the presidency. However The swamp that he campaigned against has obviously forced him to comply with NWO agendas.

Everybody that desperately WANTED Trump to fail is happier now. No more Soros riots. No more looking for the slightest things done wrong. Trump's base is split. And the Obamanoid, Clintonista, Bushie, pro-NWO types are thrilled about it. The MSM has backed off with the rhetoric.

In the words of a sick newsman describing the Tomahawk launches as “beautiful”, “Tonight, Trump has become President.” Which means, Trump has become compliant and accommodating to the wishes of the deep state. That was a turning point. Sovereignty was finally murdered. And everybody recognized it whether they want to admit it or not.

I was hoping that he'd be able to at least negotiate with those higher than himself on behalf of the American people since Trump showed a degree of compassion early on. Something that the elite are generally devoid of.

I guess what really torques me about this is the general public disinterest (including the CT crowd) when the men behind the curtain were briefly exposed. We the people had a real chance to highlight those that are secretly running the show as it leaked into the MSM news cycle. But alas, everyone has returned to their football games and brain dumped this in order to maintain the mystery which is no longer a mystery.

It's like pulling back the curtain in the Wizard of Oz, then closing it and PRETENDING to be afraid of the big scary image on the screen.

As for 9/11, all the necessary research and investigation has been done and is publicly available. Unless  officialdom acknowledges this information, it remains stonewalled.
The number one cause of all human poverty, misery, and death is not global warming. It’s GLOBAL LYING.

Offline Tsul777

« Reply #27 on: April 30, 2017, 07:04:59 PM »
Thanks for that EG! I could refer our esteemed friend to the other thread already going on the subject but why? What amazes me is that die-hard followers will still want to throw their support behind this guy. Look at the war-mongers that make up his cabinet...... the PNAC authors are creaming their proverbial jeans! I bet old Rummy goes to bed every night with a pasty grin on his face. How do you Make America Great Again? Only the shadow knows..... and you know how that will turn out.

Online Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
« Reply #28 on: April 30, 2017, 08:27:03 PM »
... I think it is disingenuous to call his evolving "positions"
on EU/NATO a 'flip flop' or 'u-turn' or whatever ... despite
what that most 'fair and balanced' rag the NEW YORK TIMES
throws out there for red meat for the never-trumpers.
DJT is taking command of NATO or will make them obsolete ...
count on it ... and as far as trade with the individual
Euro countries OR those that choose to remain in EU, he
is going to talk tough and negotiate tough for the best
deals for the US.

Standing on the sidelines with the pussy hatters yelling
anti-trump one-liners has little meaning.

Offline Adam Curtis

• Blog
Now that Trump has declared his long and deep friendship with Dr Henry Kissinger, has anyone changed their position on Trump as a member of the New World Order ?

Offline Tsul777

Now that Trump has declared his long and deep friendship with Dr Henry Kissinger, has anyone changed their position on Trump as a member of the New World Order ?

Henry's everyone's friend.....

Offline Adam Curtis

• Blog
Henry's everyone's friend.....

From my research, close association with Kissinger has been regarded as proof of new world order membership.

I want to hear why Trump is an exception to that rule, from Trump supporters.